the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
the epilogue & authors note

fourty nine

742 11 0
By off-keyanthem

The Theatre of Pain tour was about to commence - and Motley were the ones to hire an opening band, as they were big enough to be the headlining band of the show. Despite her emotional state at the time, Harley was more than ready to get away from the LA scene and get a break.

A break, meaning from everyone around her and more specifically Robbin. While she felt a part of her did truly love him, the rest of her still had a death grip on her feelings toward Nikki and Harley figured she'd never let go of them.

Now that she thought about it, Harley wasn't entirely sure why she still held feelings towards Nikki after what had happened last time they were together, but she figured maybe it was because she knew deep down he didn't mean it even if he was pretending he did.

Harley wondered why men were so stupid.

Their first stop of the tour was in Connecticut, and they had gotten Doc to agree to get them their own rooms since the last tour sharing rooms went fantastically. It worked well enough since the band had enough money now.

She hated that Connecticut was 3 hours ahead of California, because while it was 8:37 am in Connecticut upon their arrival, in California, it was 5:30 am. Harley also hated getting up super early to fly, they had to be awake around 3 am to get there. That was too early to be trapped in a plane for hours straight with Tommy's unhinged energy.

"Right, here's everyone's keys." Doc had checked them all in, turning to the band with a handful of room keys. "You have to keep better track of them and not lose them this time."

Handing each of them their keys, Doc stops in front of them before turning them loose. "You know the rules. Be responsible, don't trash the hotel. Most importantly, don't kill each other, we can't tour without any of you."

Vince snorts as Doc says that, Doc unaware of the drama. Harley assumed Doc had an idea something was going on but didn't really want to know what the details were. Which was fair, she didn't want to know even though she was involved in it.

Vince pays no attention to Nikki's scowl at him, as the three of them knew who Doc was referring to with the latter of his instructions. Once Doc finished talking, the band broke off to find their separate rooms.

"He probably put us all next to each other," Vince says, coming up behind Harley.

Harley grimaces. "If I'm put next to him -"

"Yeah, that'd be a total drag, wouldn't it?" Nikki glowers, walking behind the two. Both of them stop and turn over their shoulders to him, the three blocking most of the hall now.

"It would be, you're right." Harley agrees, crossing her arms.

Mick and Tommy catch up to the band now, but paying no attention to their drama, Mick passes them and disappears into his own room as Tommy hangs around, standing behind Nikki.

"But I'm sure you'd love to share a room with Vince since you'll whore yourself out to him like you do every guy you meet," Nikki says, barely unlocking eye contact with Harley. She glares at him, not dropping the eye contact either.

"Hey, that's so uncalled for. You don't have to drag us into you not being able to handle your emotions." Vince snaps, stepping forward now too. Nikki only breaks eye contact to stare Vince down for a moment, Tommy suddenly alerts to a possible fight.

Nikki scoffs. "Of course you defend her. She still knows what she is." He glances at Harley now, who realizes what he meant by that. She attempts to blink away the tears forming, and Tommy grimaces, grabbing Nikki's arm and dragging him off to his room to avoid any more damage done.

"I think I might kill that bastard before you do." Vince scowls, watching Tommy shove Nikki into his room.

Harley checks her keycard, wiping her eyes. "He's right, isn't he though? All that shit he said to me?"

"What? No, he's not right, he's far from right." Vince says, appalled that she'd even think he was right.

"Fuck," She sighs, noticing that her room was next to Nikki's. She scans into the room, Vince following her in despite not having checked into his own room yet.

"He called you something extra too, right? That I don't know of? You wouldn't tell me when I asked." He queries, leaning against the tv stand in her room.

"Yeah, but that one is true. I know you're gonna say it's not - but it really is. He just used a more vile word to describe it." She explains.

"What was it?" Vince asks, not sure if she'll tell him.

Harley hesitates, not sure if she should tell him. She wasn't sure how Vince would react to her coming out, she knew of Nikki and Mick's reactions, as they already knew. Mick had been supportive while Nikki, obviously not, while she figured he probably was, he had just been salty about the fact that he still had feelings toward her.

"Promise you won't tell anyone? Mick and Nikki already know - obviously Nikki knows - but I don't know who Tommy will tell." Harley says.

"Alright, sure." Vince agrees, nodding. Now he was curious to know since she was acting as if she had murdered someone.

She takes a deep breath before spitting it out. "I'm bisexual, I like both guys and girls."

"Oh, really? I thought you murdered someone." He says although he was slightly surprised.

Harley snorts. "Really?"

"What'd he call you?" Vince questions further, trying to think ahead of the answer to finding out.

She purses her lips together. "He called me a dyke."

Vince rolls his eyes. "Of course he did. How do you still have feelings for that asshole? He treats you like shit most of the time."

"Yeah, it's most of the time. But I know it's just all the drugs that are making him like that, he wasn't like this before." She explains, opening her bag and starting to unpack.

"That's such a shitty excuse for him," Vince says.

"How can you say that's a shitty excuse when Beth stays with you even though she knows you cheat on her all the time?" Harley questions then made a face. "Sorry, that was uncalled for."

"No, you're right." He waves her off. "I wouldn't insult Beth though if she told me she also liked girls. Wait, were you dating Lela then?"

"Yeah. But we broke up. I dunno how long ago though. She cheated on me, which I guess is unfair of me to say since I also cheated on her multiple times with Nikki." Harley shrugs.

"Eh. She seemed like she was using you." Vince told her.

"You didn't even know we were dating, how would you know that?" She questions.

"Instincts, I guess. But Mick knew already?"

"Oh yeah, he was the first to know. He was cool with it. I was honestly surprised Nikki even remembered finding out about it since he was shitfaced when he did, but I suppose he was pissed off enough to remember." She said.

"How'd he find out?" Vince asks.

"He barged into my apartment when we were hanging out together."

"Oh. That's shitty."

Harley shrugs, not saying much as she finishes unpacking her clothes. Vince stands, brushing off his clothes as he picks up his bags.

"I'm gonna head back to my room, but maybe I'll find you later, okay?" He says, and she turns to face him, nodding. "Hey, just know that I'll always be here for you, okay? After all, what kind of husband would I be if I wasn't?"

She laughs quietly, grinning. "A shitty one. Thanks, though, for being cool with it."

"Of course. Y'know I love you." He grins at her, nudging her arm slightly with his own.

"Ooh, don't let Beth hear that." Harley grins, shoving him back playfully.

"Ah, she'll get over it." He waves her off. Stepping forward, he gives her a light hug, which Harley accepts, burying her face into his shoulder. She thought it was weird that she's never hugged any of the guys before. Tommy was the one that was more for physical contact though.

"I'm serious though," Vince says, moving back. "About what I said before, both things."

"I really do appreciate it," Harley tells him, smiling softly.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" He questions, backing up towards the door.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Somewhere." Vince shrugs. "We'll see."

"Sounds fantastic," Harley says sarcastically as he leaves her room.

Turning back, Harley finishes packing away her clothes into the dresser of the hotel room, before flopping onto her bed. She figured it'd be hours before she and Vince actually left the hotel, which was okay with her. She wanted some time to herself.

Harley hoped that most of the tour they'd be able to keep their cool around each other, but even then, it looked like they could barely do so now. Well, earlier it could've been considered provoked since she had said the first comment about him. But Nikki didn't have to answer, he could've ignored them both.

She sighs, closing her eyes and curling up with the blankets. This tour should be interesting, with the recent change of events in their history and the new events ahead of them. All Harley could hope was that it didn't end in tragedy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...
180K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crüe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...
32.3K 916 33
Abigail Cobb's life takes a turn for the worse when her perfect husband admits his secrets. Nikki Sixx tours all over the world with his band, Mötle...
127K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...