My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

بواسطة ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... المزيد

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2

2.7K 51 36
بواسطة ThePuzzler101

Quinn's POV:

"Biff, I have to tell you something, that you aren't gonna like." I start off as tears fall down my cheeks and Biff looks at me with so much bewilderment in his face.

It's time for me to tell the truth. I need to stop avoiding this, I can't keep doing this. I can't keep hurting Rebel like this.

I look over at Rebel and see her eyes are filled with such desperation and hurt. I hate that I hurt her. I want to be with her again so I am finally gonna tell the truth.

"What is it?" Biff asked while looking at me with confusion and I take a deep breath in.

"I cheated on you." I state as tears fall down my eyes and I watch as Biffs face changes from confusion to hurt.

"W-what? You ch-cheated on m-me?" Biff asked as his eyes start to water and I feel so bad.

"It was with Rebel wasn't it?" He asked while pointing at Rebel and Rebel nods her head.

"Yes." I respond as more tears fall down my eyes and Biff starts to cry.

"I am so sorry." I add on as I wipe my tears and I start to cry as well.

"How could you do this to me? I treated you so well. Just for you to cheat on me?" Biff looks at me with such hurt in his face and he hits a locker, making me jump a little.

"She did it to you because she doesn't want you, she wants me jerk face." Rebel says to him as she glares at him and Biff scoffs.

"You cheated on me with a psycho who is always following you around like a lost puppy and is crazy?" Biff asked while shaking his head and I clench my jaw. Rebel is not a psycho.

"I'm not a psycho or crazy asshole! You have no idea what I've been through!!" Rebel yells at him as she balls up her fist and grinds her teeth together.

"Biff, I told you not to call her a psycho. She's not crazy or a psycho. Don't call her that." I tell him in a demanding voice and Rebel sniffles a bit.

"Whatever, I still can't believe you cheated on me. After I loved you with everything in me. You just went and cheated on me with her." Biff says through gritted teeth as he points to Rebel.

"She doesn't want an uptight, rich loser." Rebel said to Biff with a shrug and Biff growls and charges at Rebel.

He slams her to the ground and starts to punch her. I couldn't even stop it because he was running so fast. I gasp as Biff punches Rebel in her face.

"Biff, get off of her!!" I shout at him as I try and get him off of her. As I am running up to them, Rebel flips them over and starts to punch his face him, very harshly.

"You fucking asshole!!" Rebel yells at him as she punches him all over and tears well in my eyes. I am now full on crying. This isn't what I wanted to happen. Rebel is taking out all her anger in Biff when it isn't even his fault, it's mines.

"Rebel, please stop!!" I beg her as I pull her off of him and she looks back at me with red angered eyes but they soon soften.

She huffs and sighs softly with a whimper. She gets off of him and wipes her bloody hand on her shirt. Biff coughs up some blood but he quickly stands up. His face is all bloody and bruised while Rebels face just has a black eye and a bruise on her nose.

I send Biff a sorry look but he just scoffs.

"Guess what jerk face, me and Quinn are having a baby together." Rebel shouted at him with a smug smirk on her face and I let more tears fall down as I see Biffs reaction.

"Your pregnant with her baby?" Biff asked with so much hurt and anger in his voice and he starts to cry again.

"Yes, I'm pregnant and Rebel is the mother. And yes, I did let her fuck me while I was talking to you. Im so sorry Biff. For everything, you don't deserve it." I apologize to him again as I wipe my tears away.

"Your right, I don't deserve it. And you don't deserve me. I was great to you. I treated you like a princess. You didn't deserve any of that. I hope your happy with Rebel, cause we are over." Biff says with a scoff as he turns around and starts to walk away.

"You guys been over." Rebel says to Biff with a smile as he walks away and he looks back at us and scoffs.

"Whatever, I hate you both. I hope your happy together. You deserve each other." He says while shaking his head and he turns back around and continues to walk away. Rebel comes over to me and gets on her knees. She places her hands on my stomach and kisses it.

"Now that he is out of the picture, we can finally get back together now." She says with a smile as she kisses my baby bump and a smile graces my lips.

You hear that love? Me and your mommy are back together." Rebel says to our baby in my stomach and I smile and rub her hair. She continues to talk to our baby as I just look at her in awe.

She's gonna be the best parent ever. I know it. Even though this is cute, what she did to Biff was wrong.

"Rebel, this is cute, but what we did to Biff was wrong." I say with a sigh and Rebel looks up at me and nods.

"I agree, I know what I was saying wasn't helping, but he hit me first." She stated while putting her hands up in defense and I nod my head because that is true. I would never want Rebel to not defend herself.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

Me and Quinn are now in my parents living room. Judy is here as well. We are about to tell them that Quinn is pregnant with my baby.

"Mom, dad?" Me and Quinn call our moms at the same time and I call my dad by myself. They were talking about the Golden Girls. They look up at us with smiles.

"What's up honey?" My mom says to us with a smile and I sigh.

"We have to tell you something." Quinn responds to them as she grabs my hand and holds it.

"Well, what is it? Is it good or bad news?" Judy asked curiously and I decided to respond next.

"It depends on how you would view the situation. I think you are gonna take it well Judy, but I don't know about you mom and dad." I say unsure and Judy nods with a smile while my mom and dad give me an offended look.

"What is that supposed to mean?" My mom asked while looking at me with a raised eyebrow and she tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah, you trying to say that we don't know to deal with news?" My dad asked while folding his arms and he scoffs dramatically.

"Your just sort of dramatic Liam." Quinn says truthfully with a shrug and my dad gasps.

"How dare you? I am not no drama Queen." He responds while folding his arms and I laugh because he really is one.

"Yeah, your a drama king baby." My mom says with a laugh as she rubs my dads hair and he groans and folds his arms.

"But anyways, what do you have to tell us?" Judy asked with a raised eyebrow and me and Quinn look at each other.

"You promise you won't get mad?" Quinn asked them as she continues to look at me.

"We promise." The three of them say at the same time and Quinn and I let out a sigh as I lean into her ear.

"You wanna tell them?" I whisper into her ear and I look at her face. She nods her head and I nod my head back.

"I am pregnant. And Rebel is the mother." Quinn tells them as she squeezes my hand and I look down because I don't want to see my mom and dads reactions.

"Really!! Wow, I'm so happy for you guys!! Your gonna be awesome parents." We hear Judy say with excitement in her voice and I already expected that from her. I'm just scared to see how my mom and dad will react.

I slowly lift my head up and look at my mom and dad. Their smiles dropped and they are just looking at us with a blank expression on their faces.

"Mom, dad, please say something." I say while wincing at the thought of them abandoning me.

"I don't know what to say. I am happy for you guys but Rebel, you know this is what I was trying to protect you from. I didn't want you to become a parent at 19 like I was to you and Sam." My mom tells me with disappointment in her voice and I look down sadly. She really did try to prevent me and Sam from becoming teenage parents. She told us to always use a condom, she told us not to have a lot of sex and to always make sure the girl we are with is on the pill when we do it. I hate disappointing my mom.

"I'm disappointed but I will support you guys with whatever you need." Mom adds on and I smile brightly as I look up at her.

"Really? Your not mad?" I asked, shocked that she doesn't seem mad.

"I'm a little mad but I'm mostly disappointed. I can't be fully mad at you because I did the same. But I am excited to meet my grand child." She says with a smile and I smile and nod. I look to my dad who is looking down still. He hasn't said anything and it's worrying me.

"Dad?" I call out to him but he still doesn't look up, he just sighs.

"Liam?" Quinn calls out to my dad and he doesn't look up again, he just sighs once again. We wait for him to say anything, anything for about 5 minutes. Then, this happens.

"IM GONNA BE A GRANDFATHER!!" Dad shouts happily at the top of his lungs as his head shot up and I jump a little from the sudden scare. See what we mean? Dramatic.

"You were silently for over 5 minutes just for you to do that? You made us think you were angry." Quinn says while shaking her head and my mom and her mom just laugh.

"See what we mean? Your dramatic as hell dad. You didn't have to make us fear for our lives like that. I was literally shitting my pants." I say with a scoff and my dad furrows his eyebrows at us.

"Why would I be mad? I love kids!! Ugh I'm so happy for you two!! I can't wait to meet my grandchild. Please oh please name them after me." My dad says with excitement in his voice and he jumps around like a little kid.

"Uh, sorry dad. We aren't naming the baby after anyone. But, we will let you babysit them sometimes." I say with a smile and he nods and squeals.

"Alright!!" He throws his hands up like he's cheering and we all laugh.

"Come here you goofy faces." My mom says to us as she opens her arms up for a hug and my dad and Judy follow her. Me and Quinn laugh as we stand up and walk over to them. We give them a big hug and form a group hug. We all laugh as we hug each other and smile.

"I farted." My dad says out of nowhere and we all laugh and gag as we smell the fart.

"I told you to cut back on the deviled eggs honey." Mom says with a groan as she covers her nose and scrunch my face up in disgust. My dad literally loves deviled eggs. They don't taste bad but they make your farts smell like death.

"I can't, their delicious." Dad says sadly and we a laugh again as we continue to hold each other.

I'm glad they were cool about it and I can't wait to ask Quinn out again.

Yup, I am asking her out again. That's how I'm going to make it official between us. And I know the perfect way to do it.
—————————————————————
"Alright everybody, I wish I could say that this week isn't about competing against each other, but time for one last diva off." Mr. Shue says with some base in his voice and I roll my eyes.

"The only reason there's a diva off is because Rachel and Mercedes both think they are the best when in reality, they are on each other's level." I say with an eyeroll and everyone hums in agreement.

"Yeah, there both whores anyways." Paris says with a laugh and I gasp because he did not just say that.

"Don't call my girlfriend a whore." Sam says to Paris as he smacks him in the back of his head.

"I think you've gone delusional Paris. Call me a whore again and I will not only shove my foot up your ass, I'll also tase you where the son don't shine." Mercedes adds on as she glares at him and his eyes go wide as he nods.

"Yah, and don't call my girlfriend a whore either, pussy." Finn comments while putting his hand over Rachel protectively.

"Yeah, call me that again and I'll hit you with a bus." Rachel comments as she glares at Paris and he slouches in his chair.

"And I heard that Rebel. You better shut the hell up." Mercedes says to me through gritted teeth and I gasp dramatically.

"Yeah, shut up before I cut your toes off." Rachel adds on and I roll my eyes and fold my arms. Quinn holds my hand and chuckles, making me sigh and roll my eyes again.

"Touch my girlfriends cute little toes Rachel, and I'll destroy all of your trophies that you won in singing competitions and I'll shave your head in your sleep." Quinn says with a sarcastic smile and Rachel's gasps and looks away. That got her to shut up.

"Moving on, apparently, the only song we can sing in a diva-off is Defying Gravity." Mr. Shue states and I roll my eyes because these two are being so petty.

"Wait. So we have to listen to Kurt shred that note again?" Santana asked with disgust in her voice and she points to Kurt.

"For the millionth time, I did it on purpose." Kurt says with annoyance in his voice and Santana scoffs like she doesn't believe it.

"Bullshit." London says while shaking her head and I laugh because she wasn't even there to know it.

"And after we're done singing the song, there will be a secret ballot where you guys can finally answer the age-old question: who is the true start of the glee club, me or Mercedes?" Rachel speaks up and I laugh because I already have my answer.

"I know who the true star of glee club is, and it's not you or Mercedes, it's the band. They can play any song in here. Isn't that right Scotty, Ezra and Lewis?!" I call out to the drummer boy, Scotty, the guitar boy, Ezra and the piano boy, Lewis. They nod and give me a thumbs up.

"They have names?" Quinn asked with shock in her voice and I laugh and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, I didn't even know they did until like last week." I say with a shrug and Quinn laughs as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Rachel and Mercedes ignore me as the begin to sing.

(Rebel is shaking her head throughout the whole performance)

This whole performance was stupid to me. First of all, they are both talented people and they are both acting foolish. And why was Kurt in the performance if he's not even fighting to be the star of the glee club? So many questions with no answers. Everyone claps for them once they finish and I sigh as I lightly clap for them. I still think this diva off is dumb as hell.
—————————————————————
"Okay guys, we are having our secret ballot at the end of class but before we get to that, Rebel has asked to do a number." Mr. Shue says as he points at me and I smile and stand up. We were back in glee club and I was about to do my performance to ask Quinn to be my girlfriend again.

"Actually, Mr. Shue, I want to do my number in the auditori-" I begin to say as I am about to step down but Santana cuts me off.

"Hold up, hold up, daughter of Mike Tyson." Santana says to me as she walks to the middle of the room and I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm gonna let you finish, but first, I would like to uphold the tradition of hijacking this glee club and making everyone sit through what is basically an intervention." Santana comments and I reluctantly sit back down in my seat. "Mr. Shue, you said that we could redo some of our favorite numbers, right? Well, then I want to do a dance duet with Brittany." Santana comments and everyone but me claps. She just stole my performance time.

"Hey, this is my time to do my performance." I protest as I stand back up and Santana rolls her eyes.

"Shut it, I already told you earlier that I will help you with that. Besides, it's better if you do that after my performance." Santana reminds me and I make an ooh face and nod. Santana is gonna help me by getting everyone to help me ask Quinn out again.

Santana bows as they continue to clap and Brittany sighs as she looks at Santana with a 'really' face but I can tell that she wants to do it.

"Hit it." Santana tells the band as they start to play Valerie and I smirk. Valerie is what made us win sectionals in 11th grade, it's an amazing song.

(Rebel is dancing along in her seat)

Everyone joined in on the dancing during the performance but we stayed by our seats. Well, expect for Mike and Jake who went up and danced with Santana and Brittany.

Everyone claps and cheers loudly for them.

"Wow, I wouldn't want to follow that number, but if your still up for it Rebel..." Mr. Shue tells me and he gestures to me and I give him an "are you kidding me look."

"Of course I still want to do my number. I didn't practice it for nothing. To the auditorium!! I shout out loud while pointing to the auditorium and I smirk at Quinn who is giving me a confused look. Oh baby, little do you know what I have up my sleeves.

5 minutes later:

Rebel's Outfit:

We are now in the auditorium and we are all sitting on the stage. Well, I am sitting at the front and center and everyone is sitting in a semi circle around me.

"This is a Katy Perry song. Uh, it's called Teenage Dream. And it's for Quinn." I start off as I look at Quinn and she smiles and blushes. "Uh, baby, I really love and care about you. We are having a child together and I'm really excited about that. And I know we said that we were getting back together once you broke up with that person in question," I say while throwing shade and Biff and everyone chuckles. "And we are back together, but I just wanted to make it official. This is for you and I hope you love it. I love you baby." I say with a smile as a guy I hired comes up to Quinn and puts a crown on her head. She gasps in surprise and I smile as I begin to play the instrumental version of "Teenage Dream." I start to sing it once the beat drops.

(Pretend Rebel is singing this. I know this is Blaines song but it was so good that I just had to use it for this situation)

As I sang, I stood up and two guys I hired opened the curtains, revealing all of the stage. I took my guitar from around my shoulders at the guitar boy started playing the instrumental version for me. I grabbed a headset mic and put that on. The glee club members got behind me and started dancing and singing behind me. Two girls I hired gave Quinn a rose, some chocolates and some candy while I was performing.

Once I finish, Quinn has happy tears in her eyes and she is smiling brightly at me as she holds the items in her hands.

She claps really loudly and so do Mr. Shue and April. They weren't apart of the performance since I didn't tell them about it. The rest of the club claps behind me as I smile at Quinn.

"So, what do you say babygirl? You wanna be my girlfriend again?" I asked her as I pant a little and I take the mic off of my head. I look at her with so much hope in my eyes, praying that she'll say yes.

"Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend again." Quinn nodded her head as more tears fall out her eyes and I smile brightly. Quinn puts the items down and stands up. She runs over to me and jumps on me. She gives me a tight hug and I hold her under her butt and kiss her on her cheek.

They all start to clap again. Quinn grabs the back of my head and brings me in for deep kiss. She slides her tongue in my mouth and our tongues start to dance together. Everyone erupts into loud cheers as me and Quinn's kiss gets deeper. I gently pull away with a pop and Quinn cups my cheek.

"I love you so much babygirl." I say to her while looking at her with so much love in my eyes.

"I love you more my sweet baby. I'm sorry for putting you through all of that." Quinn says while giving me a sad smile as she refers to when she procrastinated on breaking up with Biff and telling him the truth. I shake my head.

"It's okay, all I wanted was you back and I got that so I don't care about that anymore. That's in the past love." I say as my smile gets bigger and Quinn smirks and brings me in for another kiss.

"Ruinn, Ruinn, Ruinn!!" Everyone chants our ship name and me and Quinn smile into the kiss as we both deepen the kiss.

I got my babygirl back and that's all I care about.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

"Alright everybody, no more drama. Time to vote, for either Rachel or Mercedes." Mr. Shue says as he gestures to Rachel and Mercedes who are standing in the middle of the room. Everyone was once again back in the choir room to vote for whoever they wanted to be the Queen of the glee club. I personally agree with Rebel, they are both on the same level. I was sitting on Rebels lap in the middle row seats.

"Who are you voting for?" I asked Rebel as I look back at her and she gives me a look that says "you already know."

"You have to choose someone baby." I tell her with a chuckle and she shakes her head.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll choose neither of them. Who are you voting for?" She asked me with a smile and I hum at her response.

"I'm choosing both. This way, they will just stop fighting and realize they are both great." I reply with a shrug and Rebel smirks and nods.

"Smart babygirl. Very smart." Rebel tells me as she places a hand on my hips and I nod my head and smirk back.

"They both suck at singing." Paris says with a chuckle as he fist bumps himself.

"Your just jealous because you sound like a dying hyena when you sing boy." Mercedes says to Paris with a eye roll and he shrugs his shoulder.

"I know your too young to know what brilliance is Paris, but your looking at it right now." Rachel shrugs with a smug smile and I let out a laugh.

"Once again, I think that they are both on the same level." Rebel sing songed as she put her hands behind her head and I nod.

"Excuse me, Schuester." Santana says right after Rebel finished speaking and she stands up. Before we cast another pointless vote in a meaningless contest that has absolutely no practical ramifications whatsoever, I would like to say some words about my good friend Rachel Berry." Santana started off and I know these aren't gonna be good words because they are in a feud right now. Rachel let's a small smile grace her lips. Santana is definitely not saying any nice words. Rachel fell into her trap.

"Rachel Berry is the most horrible human being on the planet." Santana says with a smile on her face and I hold in a laugh because her face is so sarcastic and it's hilarious. Everyone else looks at Santana with confusion in their faces.

"What?" Rachel says with shock in her voice and I'm surprised that she didn't except Santana to say this. I mean, it's Santana.

"Santana..." Mr. Shue trails off and he gives her a warning look, telling her not to do it.

"Can it troll." Santana says to Rachel but I think she is talking to Mr. Shue as well.

This isn't gonna end well.

(Rebel is watching with shock in her face and she laughs at the beginning)

Santana went on a whole rant about how horrible Rachel has been to everyone. Like she was brutal. I mean yeah it's true, but damn girl. I mean, it's Santana, so I expected something like this. But this was even more brutal than normal. Then she brought up how me and her changed the ballot so Rachel could win and I'm like "Don't bring me into this, this is none of my business. This is between you and Rachel." It was just a really messy rant.

During the rant, Mr. Shue gave up trying to get Santana to stop and he made a gesture that says "fuck it I'm done  with this shit," and he let Santana go on as she pleased.

Rachel looks really hurt at the end of the rant and to be honest, I feel bad for her.

"Your so cruel, Santana. I mean, your only doing this to me because I'm the lead of Funny Girl and your just the lowly understudy. You want to make me feel bad cause I'm better than you, and your an awful person." Rachel says in response to Santana's rant and at the end, her voice got teary and her eyes started to water. Rachel storms out of the classroom and Finn sighs and turns around to Santana.

"Why did you have to do that?" Finn asked Santana while shaking his head.

"Ehh, she'll get over it. Well all know it's true anyways." Santana says with an eye roll as she sits back down and Finn rolls his eyes. He stands up and follows after Rachel. To my surprise, Mercedes follows after Rachel as well.

"That was mean." Rebel says while chuckling a little and I slap her shoulder with an eyeroll. "Hey, easy there babygirl. You know I have a slapping kink." Rebel says while smirking at me and I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You horny pig." I whisper in her ear and I gently grind into her, making her let out a small groan. Payback for when she fucked me under the dinner table at breadstix.

"Well, I feel so much better now. Let's vote." Santana says with a smile and everyone lets out sighs.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"Alright everybody, it's time to get this voting nonsense out of the way so that we can continue on with what you all came here for: the music." Mr. Shue explains to us as April hands out papers and pencils to us.

"Y'all can use your left hand for anonymity." April tells us and I give her a confused face because I'm left handed.

"But I'm left handed." Sam says with confusion in his face and I nod my head in agreement.

"Then use a foot." April says to him and I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Okay." Sam says with a sigh as he takes off his shoe and his sock. I gag in disgust and I thank god I am on the other side of the room.

I write down the band and place my paper and pencil in my lap. Once we finish voting, we hand our papers back to April.

"Okay, that's everybody." Mr. Shue says as April gives him the papers and just then, Mercedes and Rachel enter the room.

"So, um, sorry about that outburst earlier." Rachel says as they come to the middle of the room and Santana flips her hair while looking at Rachel smugly.

"Mercedes and I have been talking." She continues on and she gestures to Mercedes to continue.

"And we both realize that asking you guys to vote for who's more talented is just, it's completely ridiculous, unproductive, and narcissistic. Rebel was right, we are both extremely talented." Mercedes continues on and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god you realized how stupid you were being. You both are idiots for that and I will continue to remind you of this stupid moment for the rest of your lives." I say as I give them a thumbs up and they roll their eyes.

"Same, they need to be reminded of the fools they were." Quinn says from beside me and I nod and give her a hi five.

"Whatever. I mean, how could we ask you guys to choose between two beautiful queen divas?" Mercedes adds on while gesturing to Rachel.

"Well, funny enough, they did vote. And they did choose. Your both equally talented in their eyes. And mine." Mr. Shue tells them and I smile and give him a thumbs up. That's what I've been saying all along. Mercedes and Rachel laugh and give each other a hug. Everyone claps for them as they take a seat.

"Excuse me, excuse me. I used the last few hours of my NetJets account to bring in someone who's infectious happiness surely will make the next few days that much brighter. Ladies and gentlemen..." April does a hand movement and she points to the door. In slides in Holly fucking Holiday. We all cheer as she slides up next to April.

"Hola clase. April, thank you for buttering the floor for me. You know I like to make an entrance." Holly says with a smile and everyone claps louder for them.

"Wait, how do you two know each other?" Mr. Shue asked with confusion in his voice and I nod my head because they've never met.

Holly then tells us that there is a glee Facebook page and that's how she and April know each other. She then tells us that she quit being a substitute teacher because she hated being tied down. So now she has a trademark called Holly Holiday teaching trademarks where she just shows up in a classroom, unannounced, teaches a lesson and leaves.

"But when I heard glee club was ending, I ripped off my Pol Pot uniform, hopped on that first flight out of Buenos Aires and came to pay my respects." Holly says while looking at us with a sad smile and I nod my head.

"Holly, you know that we are singing our favorite glee club songs we've already sung before." Rachel says and Holly gives her a wtf face.

"That's a terrible idea. Listen, that might be fine for you nerds, but when Holly Holiday is in town, this hot bitch is not looking in the rear view mirror, she's looking forward. Hit it!" Holly says smoothly as she whips her head to the band and they play Happy by Pharrell Williams.

(Rebel is dancing with Quinn)
—————————————————————
"I want to show you guys something." Mr. Shue tells us as we walk into the auditorium and I was holding Quinn's hand. We walk over to the backstage makeup area and see a photo of us winning nationals in 2012. We were all smiling and we were very happy.

"For as long as McKinleys around, all the students who travel through this auditorium are gonna see this photo." Mr. Shue says to us as he points at the photo.

"And have absolutely no idea who they are." Artie comments calmly and everyone chuckles.

"You know what? This is crazy. Because I could really give two poops about this place, but this is really getting to me." Santana says with confusion in her face and I nod my head. McKinley high school itself can be ass but I loved the glee club.

"I know, why is that?" Quinn asked as her voice was cracking a little and she was starting to tear up. I wrap an arm around her and bring her closer to me.

"We were all raised by different parents. But we grew up together in the glee club. It's a part of all of us. Of course your sad about it." Mr. Shue explains to Santana and Quinn and I smile a little.

"Not me and Rebel. We were raised by the same mom." Sam calls out and everyone laughs.

"Okay Sam, you and Rebel were raised by the same mom, but you did grow up here as well." He clarifies and we all smile at each other.

"I don't know Mr. Shue, with this, it's kind of hard to believe that anything lasts." Mike states with a sigh and I feel a tear release from my eye. Oh no, here come the waterworks.

"This has become a second home to me. It's not fair how Sue is taking this away from us." Finn says with anger in his voice and Rachel runs his shoulder.

"I feel the exact same way Finn. I don't have anymore pep talks. I just have you guys. And the memory of us on this wall. My friends. I mean, we share this special bond. We're the only ones in the world who know what they glee club meant to us. What it felt like to sing together. To be... to be together. And what it feels like to say goodbye to it. I didn't come here to cheer you up. Just to thank you. To thank you for going on this ride with me." Mr. Shue says as he tears up and we all go in and give him a big group hug. We all start to cry along with him.

The glee club shouldn't be over. We should not have lost to Sue.

"We've still got a few days until, uh, Sue shuts the lights out on the choir room, so... let's make the most of them." Mr. Shue tells us as we pull away from the hug and everyone nods their heads in agreement. We begin to walk out of the auditorium and I wrap my arm around Quinn's shoulder.

"I'm really gonna miss this place. It will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's where I met you, the love of my life. I love you so much Quinn." tell Quinn as I look around the auditorium and I look back at the photo.

"Me too, I've grown to love the glee club. I've been there for 3 years. It's gonna hold a special place in my heart as well. And I most definitely am in love with you as well. I'm so glad the glee club brought us together. I love you more than bacon Rebel." Quinn says in response to me and I smile and laugh and give her a kiss on her forehead.

"I know how much you love bacon so I'm honored that you love me more than it." I respond with a laugh as we leave the auditorium and we walk down the hall back to the glee club.

"Of course I love you more than bacon cutie." Quinn says with a giggle as she squished my cheeks and I giggle. "Hey, you ready for this journey of preparing to be parents to this little angel?" Quinn asked me with a smile as she rubs her hand over her stomach.

"I'm ready for anything with you babygirl. I can't wait for my angel baby to come." I tell her as I kiss her on her cheek.

"Ditto, baby, ditto." Quinn responds to me with a smile and she kisses my lips as we turn a corner. We continue to walk down the hall with the rest of the glee club.

"And I can't wait to become an uncle. Uncle Sam has a nice ringtone to it." Sam says as he swings his around Quinn and we both laugh at him.

"It does Sammy, it really does." Quinn and I both say at the same time and we smile at each other at the coincidence.

Glee club is over and I am sad about it. It's my 2nd home and I love it so much. But right now, I'm gonna focus on Quinn and my baby. I'm gonna take care of them both. I'm gonna be a parent soon so I have to start getting prepared for that. I need to buy diapers, baby bottles, baby food and boy and girl baby clothes. I need all things a baby needs.

I also need to prepare for my first boxing match against Claressa Shields. I have a lot to do but my main priority is Quinn and the baby.

I'm so glad we are finally back together. After being away from her for so long, this is something I needed. I just needed to date her again. She's my drug, and I'm addicted to her.

Y'all's favorite couple is back together!!! Finally!! Ruinn is back y'all!! Do y'all think Biff deserved that beat down or does he deserve better? Do you think he deserved to get cheated on and get beat up by Rebel? Also guys, be honest, do you think Rebel is toxic or not? Tell me in the comments. Also, can y'all brainstorm some names that you want the baby to be called? Comment below some baby names, boy or girl. And comment your thoughts. Vote if you want to!! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!😊❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6K 85 15
♥️🤍(𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂)♥️🤍 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...
32K 677 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
51.2K 2.1K 29
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} Being the Only Girl on the William McKinley's Football Team was something Bella Hummel didn't know would ha...
929 60 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...