♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

53. *Upset them both!*

1.4K 46 15
By miss_cherry001

OMNISCIENCE
(No one's p.o.v.)

Next morning, when Maya woke up she found the side of the bed next to her empty. With the memories of last night coming into pieces slowly, she then realised why she was alone and also the slight hurt that she all of a sudden started to feel inside her heart.

After doing her morning business, Maya walked out of the room and towards the living room where she found Mr. & Mrs. Greco arguing like always. On seeing Maya, they stopped their banter and focused their attention on her.

Mrs. Greco smiled widely at her to which Maya smiled back, trying not to show how she was not feeling well from inside. Mrs. Greco being the smart lady she was, noticed that something was off but decided not to say anything about it.

Throughout the breakfast and also the time after, Massimo's absence did not set well with Maya but she chose not to say anything, and besides she didn't know Italian so she couldn't make any sort of conversation with them.

***
While Maya was having breakfast inside, Massimo was outside, riding Hades for one last time before going back to his mansion.

The whole night, after that conversation with Maya, Massimo stayed up all night in the living room. It wasn't as if he didn't want to sleep, but the sleep wasn't just coming so he had to stay up all night.

Last night, whatever Massimo had said might've been cruel and definitely hurt Maya, but Massimo believed that it was the right thing to do contrary to what his heart was saying.

Maya's P.O.V

I hugged Mrs. Greco as we bid our goodbyes to each other. After doing breakfast, I found Massimo already waiting for me by the jeep in which we had arrived here yesterday.

I didn't look at him and just went straight towards the passenger seat. Soon after Massimo sat inside as well and then we were on the road towards the mansion.

The whole ride went quiet. It was a little awkward and weird because of what had happened the night before, but none of us made any move to talk or say anything.

The moment we reached the mansion and the jeep halted, I immediately stepped out of it and without giving any single glance towards his direction, I made my way inside, trying to just go to my room. But someone's voice calling my name made me to halt in my steps.

"Look who's back after a night out." Enzo's voice was as usual mischievous, but his teasing this time didn't make me feel anything since my mind was preoccupied by other things.

I just wanted to go inside my room and not have any kind of conversation with anyone especially about the night out. But since it was Enzo, I didn't want to be mean so I turned around to look at him. He was now just a few steps away from me, standing in front with his mischievous smirk on his face. But it soon fell when I gave him a small smile that was probably looking like a forced one.

"Everything alright tesoro?" Enzo asked just before I heard footsteps and soon after Massimo also stepped inside the mansion.

My eyes on their own fell on him and I found his eyes on me already but then he moved his gaze away from me as if he didn't want me to know that he was looking at me.

Following my eyes, Enzo slightly turned around to look at him. "Welcome back boss." As Enzo addressed Massimo as boss, my mind went back to last night where I found his real identity as a boss.

Although I didn't react that shockingly about Massimo being a mafia boss & all, but now that I thought about it, I realised how all of them including Enzo, whom I had trusted so much, had been lying to me about their true business.

All of a sudden I felt this feeling of getting betrayed. I was already upset because of what had happened last night, and now the sudden realization added more fuel to the fire. And that's how I found myself running away from there and towards my room.

Massimo's P.O.V

"What happened Massimo?" I heard Enzo's serious voice as I saw Maya's retreating form.

When she was no longer in my sight of vision, I moved my gaze to look at Enzo who was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows, probably wondering about what was the matter.

Ignoring his question, I walked past him to which he obviously called my name and again asked what was going on. But I didn't answer him and just kept walking towards my office room.

On reaching inside my office, I went straight towards my collection of whisky. Taking out a glass I pour some into it and in one gulp I drank it. The alcohol burnt my throat a little because of gulping it so fast but the sensation gave me an oddly satisfying feeling that I liked.

"Are you going to tell me now what's the matter?" Enzo asked impatiently.

I pour some whisky into the glass again and holding that glass I went to sit on my chair. Enzo sat down in front of me while looking at me impatiently and giving me that just tell me already look.

I heaved a sigh as I took a sip from my glass before saying, "She knows the truth."

As obvious Enzo didn't get on first so I explained further. "She knows that I'm into mafia, that I'm the mafiosa capo." As I completed my sentence, Enzo's eyes got a little wide.

"She knows? But how?"

And that's how the next few minutes passed by me telling Enzo how Maya had found out about me being a mafioso capo. I obviously didn't add the part where I said those things to her. Enzo didn't need to know about that. For all I know, he wouldn't have stopped from going as far as to giving me a damn lecture. And would've kept bugging me as to why I said those things to his tesoro.

"I'm surprised she didn't try to make a run." Said Enzo. "But why do I've this feeling that there's something more than this." I almost choked on my drink as he said that. "If she wasn't that shocked or surprised about the whole mafia thing last night, then why the hell did she run away like that just a while ago?"

I looked at the glass in my mind as I all of a sudden found the liquor more interested than what Enzo was asking me.

"I know there's something. Something more that you're not telling me." Just how I had assumed, Enzo tried to get the information out of me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Gulping down the entire liquid in one go I put the glass on the table with a thud.

"Yeah you obviously don't know because you're half drunk and that too at this time of the day." Enzo kept bugging.

I sighed as I thought about how to get him out of the office room and to leave me the hell alone!

"Why don't you update me with anything important about the business that I probably missed last night since I was gone." I tried to change the topic.

"I will but first you tell me-" Before he could say anything further I stood up from my seat with force which made the chair to fall on the ground.

"You will open your mouth only if you've anything important to say." I was on the verge of losing my patience.

"But this is also very imp-.." Again I interrupted him. I banged my hand on the table which made a loud thud noise.

"Only business related things Enzo." I ordered.

As I thought he was about to argue I further added, "Don't forget where you are, whom you're speaking to! I'm your capo!" 

"You're my right hand, you work for me! So, you better behave like that!" I saw his features going hard and a blank look came over his face. But I wasn't finished yet, I still had more to say, "Just because I give you a little freedom, that doesn't mean you can forget your place. Don't forget I can always replace you with some other much more deserving man, who's more loyal towards his work than you!"

His face deprived of any emotion. It was hard and blank. He stood up from his seat, casting his eyes down he said, "Perdonami capo. Non ripeterò più questo comportamento." And with that he walked out of the office room.
(Forgive me boss. I will not repeat this behaviour again.)

'Great, now you upset him as well! Good going Massimo!' Said/Taunted my sarcastic subconscious mind.

*********
A/N : Hello lovely readers! :) Hope y'all are fine.
This was a small chapter as compared to the others. I promise next chapters will be long n lengthy!

So, how was this chapter? What are your thoughts? DO COMMENT!

Apologies for errors or mistakes.

Please Do VOTE!🌟

Thank you💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...
428K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
183K 4K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
699K 11.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...