Queen of the Dragons

By b00klover09

"Estelle, I will kill any man who stands in my way of having you. I will kill one to one thousand men!" I sna... More

-Story Aesthetics/ Author Notes-
-Prologue-
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
Fourteen
Fifteen
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
Nineteen
Twenty
-Twenty & a half-
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49

46

8K 244 51
By b00klover09

"Now you look like a Queen."

"I think the correct term is Titania."

I sighed shakily, as I stood in front of the mirror. I was scrubbed so roughly! I felt like a peeled vegetable! Once I was in the Caticala's clutches they carted me off to bathe and dress me.

They scrubbed every single inch of my body with a not so soft item then they lathered  me down in sweet smelling oil. After that, they had stuffed me into my dress and even outlined my eyes in some type of dark powder. I had to admit, I was beautiful right now and glowing from the sweet oils, but my body hurt from the scrubbing! I was just glad that I have not had my hairs forcefully removed from my body. Although where they ripped hair from, it did not grow back just yet. I feared for when I grew more hair in certain areas...

"Did you ladies oil down Loche and have him stuffed into his outfit?" I questioned as I realized how awful that would be. For them to be pouring oil all over Loche's beautiful muscles. Agh..How could they be allowed to do such a thing! Those are my Loche muscles...

One woman began to chuckle. "No the Prince bathed himself. He knows what to put on and how to dress." Oh good. I could not imagine them running their hands over Loche's beautiful body. That would be most disturbing. Loche was a bit dangerous right now...I was afraid for anyone to get too close to him except for Uncle Alazar or me. I should have just volunteered to help Loche with the oils. Agh, I cannot think of such things right now, such things make me feel all odd and warm!

"Now let us go, Princess. Time is of the essence." I suppose it is...but I was hungry again! Where is that sweet bread I had before? That would just be so delicious to have right now...but they were pushing me out of the castle so tis a bit hard to think about right now...

As we walked down the hall, I noted that I did not have the necklace that Loche gave me. "Oh I will meet you ladies outside, I need to grab my necklace please!"

The Caticala all glared at me before shooing me away. I thanked them quickly and rushed back towards the bedchambers. As I made my way towards my chambers, I had to walk very carefully with how tight my dress was. How did they expect me to eventually ride Gaul? I would surely have to rip my beautiful dress or change into another one. I remember Juni telling me that Gaul already ruined my wedding dress! I had the proof too!

"Estelle I've been looking for you!"

I looked up from focusing on walking to see Dale. He did not have much dirt on him, and he had on a nice blue tunic with grey trousers. He looked rather good! Usually, he just wore his gardening clothes everywhere. He also had a basket in hand. "Hi, Dale! You look great!"

He was staring at me wide-eyed, and I noticed that his eyes began to glisten... oh no, he was not crying, was he? "Dale...what is wrong?!"

My friend blinked a few times with a smile on his face, before beginning to speak. "I just...I realize that it would have never worked."

What would not work? "Dale, what are you talking about?"

He sighed, a sad smile on his face. "Even if you did agree to marry me your place would not have been among the fae...but here. You bring joy to these people, who are very serious in manner...you are the light that this kingdom needs."

That was very sweet of him to say, but I have not done much... I could be doing more, but I just do not know where to start. "Thank you Dale."

"I mean it, Estelle. You are Titania, and I am basically an ambassador of the Fae kingdom here! I am not just a garden boy, and you are not just the youngest fae princess anymore," he explained to me as I felt my eyes welling up also.

Tis true. I never thought about marriage or not being away from home. I never thought I was strong enough like Dina to do such a thing...but here I am about to be Titania, and my best friend is here with me! "I love you Dale...thank you for being my friend and nice when no one else wanted to be." I had my sisters always but when we had lessons with the rest of the council children they were not so kind to me...Dale always was though.

I was the odd fae princess and he was the garden boy who everyone did not like because he was not as fortunate as us. Papa favored Dale's father so he was allowed to join in some of our lessons and Dale and I often rushed away to hide and play. And find sweets.

"Are you two finished loving one another?" I turned around as I wiped at my cheeks, noticing a very familiar woman.

She was very tall, and dark hair was sprawled all over her head, passing her shoulders in waves. A beautiful dress that molded to her very sculpted body and she also had a scowl on her face. She was wearing a familiar flower crown too! Oh, I knew this lady!

"General Iona you look beautiful!" I gushed as I glanced to Dale who was staring at her as if she was a goddess that came down from the clouds. "Does she not look beautiful, Dale!"

My friend nodded his head quickly, his cheeks beginning to redden. "Roses...ah..orchids...beautiful!" Dale stammered out as I glanced at him in confusion. He only named flowers when he was nervous. Why was he nervous?

"Thank you," General Iona murmured as I watched her face begin to color a bit. Why was she blushing?! "Anyway the Caticala are beginning to fuss about you, and there are foreign royals outside with Prince Loche waiting for you."

Everyone was waiting for me?! Agh! Royals? Okay so maybe I should not get my necklace! "Oh I am sorry, let us go then!" I told her worriedly as the General, Dale and I made our way outside.

I noticed that as we approached the steps it looked a bit too hard to manage and I was about to ask for Dale's hand before I rethought that. Loche is not in a particularly good mood right now, and I am not sure it would be the wisest...and what people would think if they saw him helping me down the steps? Then again Dale was just my friend!

Quickly I made my decision not to get any help as I made my way down the steps. My eyes scanned the small crowd and I wondered where the actual coronation would take place... Then I spotted Loche. I smiled as I made my way down the steps and somehow on my way waving and walking...my mind became confused and, I tumbled down the steps.

Before I made the impact with the floor, I felt myself falling into something else! Cold hands were gripping my shoulders as I stumbled to gain my footing! Agh, great job Estelle! I could hear Juni fussing with me even though she was not here...

"And they say all fae move with elegance and grace." A smooth voice whispered in my ear before I was quickly being snatched away from cold hands and pressed against an extremely hot body. I knew it was Loche immediately.

I was pressed so tightly against Loche, that I could feel his chest vibrating with what dragon type noise he was making! It did not sound too kind. "This is my fae, Talon," Loche warned as I wondered who this man was.

My eyes scanned the nice man who first caught me. The first thing I noticed was something scary. On this man's shoulders was what looked like a large dog or a Lycan pelt. With the teeth and everything. His crimson eyes seemed to twinkle as he pet the poor thing. I have never seen so many jewels on a man before...on his ears, all over his hands, everywhere. I wanted to touch all of them!

"And she is a beautiful fae," the man announced as he ran his hands through his thick black hair. It was almost longer than mine! It was so pretty...this man was very nice to look at. I watched as his tongue ran over his white teeth, and I realized that he had two large fangs...this was the Vampyr King! Agh! "Alue Titania, il ise tiesu. Iy gesui King Talon."

Oh my! He spoke my language! "Och! How do you know my language?!" I asked with excitement as I could feel Loche beginning to growl with how close we were to one another. His fingers were digging into my dress and it was already very tight. He was making me most uncomfortable.

Loche growled and before he could say anything, one of Loche's advisors walked up to us. "Your Highness the Orcs are here."

Orcs? Oh my, I have never actually looked upon an Orc! Green is a naturally beautiful color so I know they all are gorgeous! I watched the Vampyr King's eyebrows rise. "Let us just hope that dog does not show up, yes?"

Dog? Did he mean the lycan King? "And If he did? Absolutely nothing would happen," Loche threatened and the Vampyr King just smiled. It made me a bit nervous...

I moved next to Loche and noted that he did not have much clothes on...but he was very shiny like me. He only wore a golden like long cape, with dark trousers on. My hand trailed under his cape to rest on his warm back. I could feel and see patches of scales...and his eyes were still very much dragon-like. "Tis okay Loche," I whispered to him as I could feel more scales beginning to appear. He wanted to shift very badly I could tell. I felt awful. I knew he was in pain.

"Ah look my little woele...look at the Dragons." I looked around to see a a large green man. He was different from anything I have ever seen before.

He was very tall and wide. He had fangs like the vampyr King but they were poking out, not kept hidden like the vampyr Kings. Dark ink swirled around his exposed skin. Which was a lot. An odd-looking tunic wrapped around his legs hovering just above his thighs. Which were also covered in interesting designs. He also had a lot of weapons. Weapons peeking from behind his head, probably strapped to his back, and weapons on his hips too. He had odd silver jewelry piercing his skin. Like his...well his breasts and nose and even ears! He also held a little child in his hands.

"King Draka," Loche greeted through gritted teeth as the Orc man approached us. He glanced towards the Vampyr King and stared at him with interest before sniffing and then making a sort of gagging sound.

Loche did not feel like talking so I would make conversation. I cleared my throat a bit. "King Draka I am Estelle, and this is Loche...it is very nice to meet you. You are beautiful and your child is also adorable." I could not really see the child, but I am sure it is cute. All children are!

The King blinked a few times before chuckling, "Ha, beautiful? Me? I am aware I am beautiful but thank you for pointing it out. This little woele is my sister, Princess Ketakkari!"

He shimmied her little cloak from her head and I gasped. She was so adorable! Golden eyes and chubby cheeks. Her small hand was clutching her brother tightly while she stared at me in confusion. "Hi Ketakkari," I greeted as her little hands reached out to me. "Oh, may I?"

The Orc King chuckled, handing over his sister. "How old is she?" I questioned, as she began to comb her hands through my hair and say things that I did not know what she meant.

"Three summers, show her your teeth woele!" The little green flower that I held in my arms, revealed her teeth to me and I could see that two specific teeth were becoming larger than the others. "She is growing in her fangs!"

"Oh, they are so pretty, good job!" I congratulated her as she giggled and then pointed towards Loche, murmuring things. "Do you want Loche to hold you?"

I glanced at Loche who was staring at her with a not so kind expression. Then he smiled at her, revealing his sharp dragon teeth. She giggled and continued to reach for him.

Loche was quickly shifting into Gaul's human-like self. Scales began to replace skin and his teeth slowly extended. I watched as he bent down and sniffed her. She responded in a giggle.

"Hatchling," he murmured out as I noticed that Gaul had completely taken over. Well now what do I do?! I do hope this little child does not become scared!

"What is happening to the Dragon King?" King Draka questioned as he watched Loche with suspicious eyes. Uh-oh. He was slowly reaching for one of his weapons. No, no bad Orc King!

King Talon began to chuckle, "It is nothing King Draka. Just the dragon taking over. Probably interested in the little Orc princess."

"Green hatchling," Gaul announced as he gave the princess his hand. She grabbed it quickly and squealed loudly. She was speaking baby talk I gather and Gaul was intently listening to her. Did he understand her?! I wondered what they were speaking of?

The Orc King began to laugh. "Good! I thought I would have to take this blade and shove it into the Dragons face. No need for such a thing now." He took the long and very scary looking blade and tucked it back into its holder. My eyes widened. Oh my.

"Is everyone here? Who has the saddle?!" As Gaul and the princess spoke to one another or well Gaul listened to the princess while still in my arms, uncle Alazar was quickly approaching. "Loche shift now! We are already running late."

At those words, Gaul quickly took his hand back from the princess and began to move away from us. He was smiling a scary all teeth smile and I started to back up just like everyone else. The princess was now staring at me and giving me a questioning look while speaking things. "Yes he will become a dragon," I told her as she seemed to understand that. Or at least I think she did understand.

I glanced back at the Orc and Vampyr King. King Talon was intensely staring at one of the Orc King's weapons as the Orc King was attempting to pull yet another weapon from his belt. Once Loche's clothing began to rip, I covered the Princesses' eyes, and she started to giggle.

The transformation was very quick and I still had to partially look away once I heard the awful sounds of bones cracking and his body expanding. "He is a bit of a grumpy dragon," I explained to the Kings as Gaul began to turn around to stare at us. His tail was lazily swishing back and forth as he dropped his head between his shoulders, and started growling. His large claws scratching at the gravel under his feet, making a not very attractive sound.

"Hm, I have a weapon for a grumpy dragon," The Orc King muttered as his eyes met with the Vampyr King. "What interests you long haired soul snatcher?"

That sounded like an insult! I glanced at Gaul who was growling at Uncle Alazar while a few soldiers attempted at putting the golden sadle onto his back. It did not look as if it was going too well.

A deep chuckle had me pulled back in to the conversation with the two Kings. "You have not returned my letters for trade, King Draka. Any reason as to that? Maybe you did not receive them?"

The orc princess squealed as her brother gave her a large gem. She began to bite on it and I gasped, trying to take it away from her. "Oh no do not worry fairy Queen. That gem helps their fangs." Chewing on a gem helps baby orcs? I suppose I learn something new every day! "And Soul Snatcher King I have receive your letters I just do not respond." We made eye contact and the Orc King bursts into laughter. I cannot laugh at that!

The Vampyr King ran his hands through his dark locks. "And that reason being?" He said through clenched teeth. I sense a lot of hostility, and I am not sure what to do about it...

"Oh the reason? I just do not like you," The Orc King explained as he smiled at his little sister while she reached for him. I snuggled her little cheeks a bit before handing her back to him.

The Vampyr King did not seem to like that answer, but the Orc King did not seem to mind. Instead, he focused on Gaul, which I should focus on too. I squealed in excitement as I watched them securely strap the golden saddle onto his dark scaly back. He was so beautiful.

"I am concerned with trade, not with personal feelings. We are kings that is how trade works," The Vampyr king snapped, as I watched his eyes beginning to turn a blood red. I gulped, glancing at the Orc King who began to chuckle loudly. It was a genuine laugh and not one of those false laughs I hear often. His sister also started to giggle with him.

"Soul Snatcher, if Orc does not like you, Orc does not do trade with you. You are like a katcji, and Orcs do not like katcji." Well, what is a katcji?! The Vampire King said something that made the Orc King's mood sour. I could see that this was not going to end in a good way so I tried to intervene somehow.

As soon as I was about to start my plan, the ground shook, and a noise that could only be described as Gaul's anger let loose. I covered my ears tightly as I turned towards the giant dragon.

I let out a yelp at how close he was to me. His snout was about a hand's lenghth away from me. When did he possibly get this close?

"Hi Gaul," I grimaced as his big scaled head bumped me lightly while growling. "You are so warm," I gasped as I carefully ran my fingers over his scales.

I watched him reveal his teeth and make a very odd noise, before moving closer to me. Goodness, he was large. "You know we cannot sit here all day and relax. We have things to do," I explained to him as he growled at me. He was now being incredibly rude with the way he was so loudly growling and showing his teeth towards me. How rude! "Maybe tomorrow we can go to the meadows, and I can pet you there," I explained to him as my hands began to become too warm. I was beginning to sweat a bit. Not because I was scared but because he was exerting a lot of heat...I just hoped he did not get too angry and try to light me on fire again. So rude!

When I stopped petting him, he growled at me, revealing his sharp rows of teeth and slamming one of his front legs down. I gasped, glaring at him. His eyes began to narrow while his scaly chest vibrated in a low growl. He slowly touched his forehead to mine and opened his mouth. I was met with teeth....then a tongue. "Hey you big dragon," I laughed as Gaul made a noise that I am going to say resembled laughter.

Our laughter was cut short when I heard someone whistling. His eyes narrowed and an orange firey like color spread over his irises. That could not be a good thing. Not at all! I glanced to see Uncle Alazar, with his arms, crossed over his chest.

Gaul snarled, and I mushed his scaly head with my hands. "Stop that. Uncle Alazar is telling us that we have to go. Do not be mean to such a nice Uncle like him," I explained to Gaul as he reared his head to the side and snarled at Uncle Alazar. Uncle Alazar did not seem phased by that awful snarl that his rude nephew gave him.

"Now listen you, lie down so that your wife can get on your saddle." Gaul laid on his belly, his eyes searing an awful hole into Uncle Alazar. He was still growling as he laid down on the ground.

There were many loops for my feet to climb up on but the way my dress was made it was a bit complicated to do so! As I attempted to get on, I began to become frustrated. Everyone was looking at me and I felt very embarrassed!

Glancing over to King Draka, he was watching us intently. I waved at him, smiling. "King Draka can I please borrow a dagger?!"

He quickly rushed over to me, handing me a beautiful dagger that was encrusted with jewels all around the handle. So pretty!

"Princess what are you doing?!"

I took a deep breath before, taking the blade to my dress. I felt awful for doing this to such a beautiful dress, but it had to be done! I split my dress up to my mid thigh and was glad that Gaul was occupied with glaring at Uncle Alazar because he might be upset!

Now that my legs were free, it was easy to maneuver getting on and situating myself onto his saddle. There were two ropes that I tied around my waist then two that looked similar to reigns.

"Okay Gaul, I hope you know where you are going," I spoke to him gently as he began to stand. His body was not tense like before and I wondered if he was calm because he was getting ready to fly?

"Alright, we will meet you on the sacrificial grounds!" Uncle Alazar shouted as I grimaced. I forgot about the sacrifices...

Before I could even think more about it, I was jolted forward as Gaul began to flap his large wings and begin to take off.

I held on tightly to his reigns, my heels digging into the side of him.

The wind roared around my ears as my hair whipped every which way. We were flying higher and higher till the point where we were in the clouds.

They were so light and fluffy...the view was beautiful! I hesitantly let one of the reigns go and let my hands feel the clouds. They were kind of cold and felt like light mist hitting my hands and face. I wish I could paint them! It might be a little complicated on the back of a dragon...but now I know how to paint them if I remembered little details.

The nice calm feeling I was having with the cloud was quickly ripped away from me and a feeling of pure fear began to bloom.

"GAUL!" I screamed, as he tucked his wings down a and began to dive down towards the ground. He was dropping at such a speed that if it were not for the strap that was tied around me I would probably have flew off of him!

I truly thought we were going to die and a sad feeling washed over me. I began to think about my twelve hatchlings, and the forbidden acts, and beautiful deer...what a cruel world we live in!

As soon as I was ready to accept my fate, death by dragon, we were being jolted and his wings fanned out again. Gaul made a snorting noise as I clutched his scales for dear life, confused as to what was happening.

Now he was flying lower and lower slowly, and not like a crazed dragon before...

I began to make out little shapes the closer we came to the ground and what I immediately noticed a fire...a very big one might I add.

People surrounded the fire that I could see so far. People and dragons. The closer we came, the more dragons were flying around us, screeching and roaring to the point where my ears were ringing. Many of the dragons flew around us, none getting to close. Gaul would roar every now and then at the little dragons who were the only ones to get too close to him.

As I paid attention to a certain little dragon, Gaul's loud roar snapped me out of my thoughts.  We hit the ground hard and fast. My stomach felt a bit unsettled and I was sure that my hair looked unsettled too.

My eyes scanned the crowd and the large fire pit.

I do not think I am prepared for any of this....

*******
Hope you all enjoyed the triple update!
Any future predictions?
If you want to read ahead follow my Patreon. Link is in my bio!!

Also what is everyone watching on Netflix right now? Any suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 355 24
"Um, excuse me, would you care to dance with me on the dance floor?" A low but not threatening voice had entered my head. I turned to my side to see...
48.1K 3.2K 63
( UNEDITED ) First Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 ☘️ " I didn't know that you were my would be wife", I clear my throat and said coldly...
2.3M 99.2K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...
313 22 20
"Fayre, Fayre" someone was calling as I ran "Catch me mama" I called laughing "Stop running, you'll fall" ....... And the voice faded away while I k...