the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
the epilogue & authors note

fourty

626 11 2
By off-keyanthem

It was nearing December now, somewhere around the last few weeks of November. Harley wasn't sure, she just noticed the way hotel lobbies were starting to put up Christmas decorations when Motley Crue rolled in. Harley thought it was funny how the only way she could tell what time of year it was was based on hotel decorations.

And of course, a big factor of holidays was family. It seemed everyone in the band had good relations with their family excluding Harley and Nikki, as Doc had set out to invite Tommy's family to a show and even invited Vince and Mick's.

When he got around to asking Harley and Nikki about it, the two just snickered at him as if it was the stupidest idea, which to them, it was. Although now that Harley thought about it, they could've invited her brother - but then he would bring his boyfriend and she wasn't sure how everyone else would react to it.

All Harley knew was that her mother would be revolted at everything about Motley Crue. The fashion, lifestyle, and the music - specifically the Shout At The Devil album. Even though it was now at and not with, per Elektra's request.

She was excited to see Tommy's parents again, although this time Athena wasn't with them. Mrs. Bass smiles brightly upon seeing Harley and she waves her over. Harley approaches the family, standing next to Tommy once she got there.

"Harley! How are you?" She asks, studying the young girl in front of her.

"Oh, I'm doing alright, how about you? It's been a while since I've last seen you." Harley grins at her.

"I'm doing well. You look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you." Mrs. Bass says, reaching out and touching the ends of Harley's hair that was much longer now.

Tommy glances over his shoulder to see Honey walking towards them, Nikki and Doc being a few paces behind her, and he waves her over. "Hey mom, dad, I want you to meet someone. This is my fiance, Honey."

Harley was equally as shocked as Tommy's parents, not knowing when this had happened. If it was yesterday, it must have been after she and Vince left the party.

"Y'know, you guys got married within 24 hours of meeting each other. I thought it would work out just as well with us." Tommy says, throwing an arm around Honey's shoulder as he grins.

"How did you two meet?" Mrs. Bass questions, glancing between the couple.

"It's a funny story." Honey laughs slightly. "I used to hang out with this other band, and when they came into the area, I met Tommy and it was meant to be."

"Oh! I know this word, um," Mrs. Bass glances at Mr. Bass, then looks back at Tommy and Honey, snapping her fingers. "A groupie! Right?"

Harley attempts to hold back her laughter as Tommy groans when Honey turns away in anger. "Mom!"

"What? You say it like it's the best thing in the world!"

Harley laughs this time, and Tommy scowls at her. "It's not funny! Ugh," He turns and runs after Honey as Harley waves goodbye to his parents before going off to find the others. She was still silently snickering to herself as she found Nikki and Vince, who was hanging around backstage.

"What's so funny?" Vince asks, looking up at her.

"Tommy's parents." She shrugs, plopping down next to Vince. "Are we doing anything after this?"

"Probably a party."

Harley sighs. While sometimes parties were different, they usually had the same routine that she was starting to get bored of. It was always - finish a show. Find a party. If they can't find one, make one. Get drunk. Get high. Depending on who you were in the band, sex also was on the agenda for the night. Then cause some sort of chaos as a parting gift and head back to the hotel. The thing Harley could only really say changed was what kind of drug she took since nowadays her options were usually cocaine or heroin, although she honestly could find any she wanted.

She picks up her guitar and slowly plays a few chords and random notes before stopping. Harley tilts her head up to look at Vince. "How come I haven't met your parents?"

"Why would you want to?" Vince questions, looking down at her.

"I think they'd want to meet their daughter-in-law," Harley smirks, holding back more laughter.

"Christ, I'm never going to live that down. No, they wouldn't, because we'll probably divorce." He tells her, hiding a grin as he rolls his eyes.

"What?!" Harley gasps dramatically. "How could you? I thought we had something special."

Vince turns to Nikki, who sat on the other side of Harley. "Nikki, please, do your thing and make her shut up."

"I didn't know you were into begging." Nikki quirks an eyebrow at Vince, making Vince scowl and Harley cackle.

"You two are insufferable." Vince sighs, getting up and walking off.

"I love you too, Vinnie!" Harley calls after him, and without turning around, he flips her off.

After she watches Vince walk away, Harley realizes she was now left alone with Nikki. It reminded her that she wanted to talk to him, but wasn't sure if now before a show was a good time to do so. Harley rests her head against the back of her chair, glancing at Nikki from the corner of her eye.

Nikki pulls out his pack of cigarettes and offers Harley one, who gladly accepts. He uses the flame off of his to light her cigarette, before leaning back in his seat. After sitting there for a few minutes, Harley debated in her mind if she should talk to Nikki. After an extreme last-minute thought, she decided to fuck it and do it anyway.

As she opened her mouth, elsewhere, she heard - "Harley, Nikki, you know this is a no-smoking zone." From Doc. Sighing, Harley takes that as a 'not right now' sign and stubs out her cigarette. She looks up to Nikki, who scowls and flips Doc off behind his back before continuing to smoke his cigarette.

Harley snorts. "Real mature."

Nikki shrugs and doesn't answer her.

After another hour it got to soundchecks, and then the show. Harley thought the show went well, as they usually do. The typical songs were played, and some hits from Too Fast For Love were played as well. They played a few cover songs too, like Helter Skelter and Jailhouse Rock.

Then the party followed suit, of course.

Harley was still in her mood from earlier, so she wasn't too thrilled about the party. She mainly sat and people watched, while occasionally talking to people that came up to her.

She wished she could loosen up at parties as the others could, but she always felt so uptight about the parties that she couldn't. The most 'loosening' up that she could do was to drink and get high.

The latter was looking like the better option at the moment.

While Harley had done some coke early into the party, she was looking for something else to entertain her while the coke was wearing off. While she couldn't find Nikki anywhere, she did find Robbin, so she made her way over to her friend. As he had been talking to a group of people, she silently approached him and stood by, examining the group in front of her.

Eventually, they all disbanded and Robbin turned his attention to her. "Hey, Harley. What are you up to?"

"Just bored. You got anything we can do?" She asks, giving him a look that he could hopefully decipher what she wanted.

"Of course. You're getting pretty attached to it, aren't you?"

"No, I just like to enjoy it. Mainly when I hang out with you or Nikki, which is during a tour. I'll be fine when I get home." Harley insists. She was not addicted.

"Alright." He raises his hands in mock surrender. "But yeah, I got the stuff if you wanna go somewhere."

"Sure, does my hotel room work?"

"Are you sure? We can get Nikki or Tommy or both to come with." He suggests, glancing about the party.

Harley shrugs. "It'll take longer to find them compared to us getting to my room."

"That's fair. Alright, let's go." Robbin agrees, and the two head out.

"I feel like I've never hung out with just you," Harley admits as they get into a cab. The hotel was too far to walk, and even if it was close, she didn't want to walk.

"Every time we've hung out we've been with Nikki and Tommy." Robbin points out.

"Yeah. We should hang out more, one on one. I have no friends outside of the band."

"We should. What do you even do when you're not with the band?" He asks.

"Honestly, nothing. It's kind of lame, but I have no reason to do anything. As I said, I don't have friends and I don't need a job outside of Crue." Harley shrugs. "This is kind of pathetic to admit."

Robbin laughs. "No, you're fine. I understand."

"I suppose I have a friend but I haven't talked to her in ages. Anyway, what about you? Your life is probably crazier than mine." Harley queries.

"Not really. Probably relatively the same as you guys. Except things are different since our bands are different."

Harley snorts. "At least you're not Motley."

"No offense, but I'll agree to that," Robbin says.

"None taken if you still meant it."

They reach the hotel and step out of the cab, using Harley's keycard to get into the hotel and her room. She was honestly surprised that this far into the tour, she hasn't lost any of the keycards. Besides Mick, the others have had to ask for a new keycard at least two or three times per hotel.

Harley flops onto the bed, lying across her and Vince's sides. Robbin sits on the bed, getting out the small set he had with him. Turning her head, she watches the way Robbin readies the drug.

"You ready?" He asks, and Harley sits up. She extends her forearm to him, and he clasps their hands together to hold her arm steady as the needle pierces her skin. Harley grimaces but smiles to herself once the drug is fully injected.

"You want me to do you? I should probably know how to do it." She asks, looking up at Robbin.

"Do me?" He snickers at her word choice.

Harley grins, shoving his arm slightly. "Fuck off, you know what I meant." She pauses for a moment. "Although I wouldn't mind either way."

Robbin's brain slightly malfunctions for a moment as Harley processes the drug. He turns his attention to her as she bites her lip, focusing on the needle, and Robbin studies Harley for a moment. He had admittedly thought of her in that way before he knew of Harley and Nikki's weird relationship, but never attempted it after. He thought she was pretty, but he did want to get to know her.

The only downside of attempting the relationship was that he was worried Nikki would try to kill him.

Apparently, Robbin was staring at Harley for too long, and Harley had already pulled the needle from his arm and noticed him staring at her. She stares back at him before leaning in and kissing him, closing her eyes as they connect.

"Harley, wait, what about Nikki?" He questions.

Harley sighs in annoyance. "If another person thinks I can't do whatever I want without it concerning Nikki, I'm going to lose my mind and then kill him."

That's fair, he thought, although Robbin answered by kissing Harley again. She moves closer to him, entangling her hand into his hair. He tilts his head slightly to kiss along her jaw, then dipping below to her neck where Robbin slightly bit along her neck.

Harley moans, attempting to be quiet with the neighbors around them and it being the early AM's. Robbin slides a hand under her shirt, and Harley reaches down to fumble with his belt buckle.

For a moment she questions what time it was and if Vince would be back soon. But then she thought of all the times she had waited and hung around waiting to get into their room because of Vince and some groupie, so she thought, fuck it, he can wait for just this once for her. And if he walked in while it was going on, at least he'd know to knock for future preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 918 63
Just a collection of one shots with the forever beautiful and sexy, Nikki Sixx. I WILL be taking requests for this book, so if you have an idea plea...
180K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crüe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...
132K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
51K 2.3K 188
Y/N L/N was a girl who had arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start, after getting a job at a bar as a waitress with a little bit o...