the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
the epilogue & authors note

thirty seven

652 11 7
By off-keyanthem

As Ozzy and Motley Crue got even more out of control each place they visited, the only way Ozzy's managers figured they could slightly rope them in was to bring on tour a certain rockstar's wife - Sharon Osbourne.

It was crazy how fast Ozzy transformed from a fucking psycho to the perfect gentleman just to please Sharon, and how fast he went back to the fucking psycho as soon as the woman turned her shoulder to him.

Sharon of course had her list of rules for both bands.
1) No Drinking.
2) No Drugs.
3) No Sex.

Sharon was one to make the boys remain loyal to their current girlfriends, which Harley had no issue with. Although as soon as Sharon knew about Harley and Nikki, she did her best to keep them apart when the full groups were together.

Despite that, Harley didn't mind Sharon. It was refreshing to be with someone who had common sense other than her manager. Doc and Dough were fine, she just didn't exactly want to be around older men as a 21-year-old woman.

She felt easily comfortable with Sharon and felt she could trust her with almost anything. Of course, other than the fact that Harley was secretly taking coke behind Sharon's back. Most of them kept to breaking Sharon's rules in secret.

"Harley, dear, are you sure you're alright? It looks like it hurts a bit more." Sharon leans down to examine the bruise, which had now started to fade.

"It's fine, I don't feel it anymore," Harley said, shrugging.

Stepping back, the older woman purses her lips together. "I just can't believe people these days. You two weren't even hurting anyone."

"I dunno, I guess it's just our presence. It was a week ago now anyway."

"Have you talked to Lela since?" Sharon questions.

"...No. I know, I need to. I just don't know what to say." Harley says.

"Tell her how you feel about it. And what you want to do moving forward. Do you want to stay with her?"

"Honestly, not really," Harley mutters, glancing away.

"Then tell her. Honesty is key, and so is communication in a good relationship." Sharon tells her.

"Right." Harley sighs. She glances at the clock on the hotel room wall, noting that it was sometime after 11 am. Harley figured most of the boys were awake now. "I'll see you later, Sharon. Thanks for everything."

"Of course, dear. Just be safe." Sharon smiles at her as Harley walks out. The hotel halls were awfully quiet for Motley Crue and Ozzy staying in it, so she questioned if they were even awake. Glancing outside, Harley noticed her boys hanging out by the pool.

She grimaces as the light hits her face. Harley hadn't been outside during the day in ages. Vince, Tommy, and Nikki were lounging on the pool chairs as Mick sat under the umbrella table, and Harley joins him under it.

"Morning Harley," Mick says, glancing over at her.

"Hey." She acknowledges, ignoring whatever conversation the others were having.

"We're like pussy brothers with the whole scene!" Tommy exclaims, and the other two cackle, now leaving Harley to not be sure if she wanted to know what they were discussing.

Nikki turns to Mick. "What about you?"

"I, unlike you, have a respect for myself and the females of my species. So, no." Mick says, crossing his arms.

"I'll only do so if Vince pays me 20 for it again," Harley adds before they can ask, and Tommy laughs.

Hearing a sudden commotion at the entrance of the pool, Harley glances over to see Ozzy entering the gated area. She grins slightly upon seeing him.

Walking up to the elderly couple near the entrance, Ozzy looks over at the couple. "Need some drinks, eh? Well, drinks are on me." He turns and lifts the dress he wore, exposing his cheeks to the couple that had a few dollar bills squeezed in between.

Harley snickers quietly as the boys laugh, and Ozzy makes his rounds at them. He gives a wave to Harley and Mick before turning and flashing Vince, Nikki, and Tommy, who groan in response.

Ozzy takes his seat upon the lifeguard tower next to them before glancing around at the pool, then back at the group.

"Y'know, it's impressive that you're still able to keep up with us all, after all these years," Nikki says, looking up at Ozzy.

"I've just got the experience, mate. But you'll get yours - this is your first real tour anyway. You just gotta learn to have fun, but be careful. Cause a life of booze, drugs and unprotected sex will only fuck you over in the end. Take it too far, and you'll go fucking mad."

Everyone nods as they take in the words, understanding the fact that Ozzy was like a rock and roll god, at this point, he had more experience with things than any of them would have imagined.

Ozzy jumps from the lifeguard tower, landing next to the boys, who had all stood up to listen. "Give me a straw, I fancy a bump."

"We don't have any." Tommy offers apologetically, glancing at the others.

"And?" Ozzy questions. Not sure what he was about to do, Tommy takes his straw from his drink and hands it to Ozzy. Harley moves over to the group now to see what he was about to do. Getting on his knees, Ozzy lines the straw up with a line of ants. Grimacing, Harley suspected what he was about to do - and she was right - Ozzy inhaled the ants with the straw as if they were coke.

"Oh, fuck!" Vince exclaims, watching Ozzy.

"Jesus," Harley mutters. She turns and sits back in the chair she previously was, now choosing to ignore the group. Although she does glance back over when they start to freak out again, to see Ozzy peeing on the ground.

Other pool-goers start to notice the scene, gasping as they watch. Harley pretended as if she did not associate herself with them. She sighs to herself as she watches Nikki attempt to copy Ozzy, and he manages to start the process, but then Ozzy shoves Nikki aside and starts to lick up his pee. Harley groans to herself as she watches, and Mick sits back down next to her.

"I question your choice in liking Sixx," Mick tells her.

"That's fair."

After the pool fiasco, they were kicked out of the pool area and forced to return to their rooms. Harley hung out in Nikki's room, where it was just the two of them, as Mick had gone down to the hotel's bar.

"Are we doing anything as a group later?" Harley asks, sitting on the other side of the bed and leaning against the pillow.

"In the hotel, no. Maybe we'll go out or something." Nikki shrugs.

"The hotel probably hates us at this point. Just last week you guys almost set Doc's room on fire."

"You were there too! You can't act all innocent just cause you kiss Sharon's ass all the time."

"I do not!" Harley snickers, lightly swatting at him. "Besides, I don't remember where I am half of the time."

She figured it was due to the coke addiction, which to herself, she could admit was an addiction - but out loud, Harley would never admit it. Harley could always convince herself that it wasn't as bad as the others and that at least she wasn't an alcoholic like some of them were. Both addictions stacked on top of each other would eventually knock her over.

"I don't think any of us remember." Nikki agrees, and they fall into silence. Harley looks up at Nikki and watches him for a moment, admiring her view. She sits up and crosses her legs, resting her arms on them.

"Do you wanna go bother Mick?" Harley queries, a small grin on her face.

"I thought you'd never ask." Nikki grins back at her. Harley moves to get up, but before she does, she moves forward and kisses Nikki on the cheek. Leaving him in confusion, Harley jumps up and makes her way to the door.

"Are you coming?"

Nikki gets up and follows Harley, as she opens the door and the two make their way to the lobby. The whole way down his mind was fuzzy and tried to process what was going on. How could Harley never confirm her intentions with him but then do things like that?

They round into the lobby, and Harley slides onto the bar counter next to Mick, their elbows touching as she smiles brightly at him.

"Mick!"

"Christ." He mutters upon noticing that both Harley and Nikki were there. "What are you two? Where's your double?"

"I don't know where Tommy is." Nikki shrugs, sitting on the other side of Mick.

"Yeah, and we just missed you so much we had to come to find our favorite guitarist." Harley agrees, sitting as well.

Mick looks at her suspiciously. "The way you're talking makes me think you two did something to get in trouble."

"Believe it or not, for once, we did absolutely nothing," Nikki informs him.

"It must be a miracle then."

Nikki and Harley order a drink and as they wait, Tommy comes barreling into the bar, throwing himself onto Nikki. Everyone including the bartender looks questioningly at Tommy.

"What the fuck, man, what the fuck," He repeats, a freaked-out look on his face.

"What? What happened?" Nikki asks, looking slightly annoyed that Tommy had crashed onto him.

"Take a deep breath, in and out. And tell us what happened." Harley says, sipping on her drink as they had just arrived.

Tommy follows her instructions. "Dudes, you won't believe what I just fucking saw."

"Spit it out," Mick tells him.

"Okay, so you know, as a total gentleman and the fact that they're our host, I went back with Ozzy to his room, yeah?" Tommy explains, glancing between the three. Harley nods, showing they were listening. "We get into Ozzy's room and Sharon isn't there, surprisingly. But anyway, Ozzy's like, 'dude, check this out.' So I'm thinking, 'okay. Maybe it's just some weird-ass shit since it's Ozzy'. But no, the fucker just squats in front of me, and I'm not fucking with you guys, he literally shits on the fucking floor."

Nikki snickers. "That's it?"

"No, but this is where it gets bad. So after Ozzy fucking shits himself, I'm like, what the fuck? And then it's like he thinks it's funny or something, cause he's fucking grinning, and he just scoops it up, with his bare hands, and smears it all over the fucking walls! Then I just bolted cause I was like, what the actual fuck! And that's why I'm here." Tommy finishes the story, feeling somewhat relaxed now that he got to share his unfortunate experience.

Harley cackles as he finishes the story. "No fucking way, you're saying Ozzy shitted on the floor and picked it up?"

"It's not funny, Harley! It's probably the most disturbing thing I've seen other than Nikki's Nazi obsession." Tommy exclaims.

"Hey, fuck off," Nikki says.

"That sounds like something Ozzy'd do," Mick says as Harley continues laughing.

"You're disgusting for thinking it's funny," Tommy tells her.

"How do you not think it's funny?" She says between choked laughter.

"What would be hilarious though, would to be see Sharon's reaction." Nikki tells them, and this time Tommy and Harley both laugh.

"I think I'm gonna need to bleach my eyes after this." Tommy sighs.

"Quit being dramatic," Mick tells him.

"Right, I'd like to see you see that and not be dramatic about it."

Harley can't help but feel slightly bad for the hotel, hearing this encounter from Tommy and eventually having to clean it. But she supposed they should already know it'd be bad if they agreed to host Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309 5 8
after escaping your abusive dads clutches with your little sister, you move to west hollywood into a dump of an apartment on april 13th of 1981. you...
50.9K 2.3K 188
Y/N L/N was a girl who had arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start, after getting a job at a bar as a waitress with a little bit o...
30.6K 913 62
Just a collection of one shots with the forever beautiful and sexy, Nikki Sixx. I WILL be taking requests for this book, so if you have an idea plea...
8.1K 449 15
❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤' 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞ ...