My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!

1.4K 40 17
By ThePuzzler101

Quinn's POV:

"5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!" My glee club teacher, Mr. Jackson, shouts for me to sing the song I was instructed to sing. This is like the 20th time I'm doing it over again but I know it is for my benefit. I take a deep breath before singing.

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know and
Maybe there is nothing that I can do
To make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought just stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me
But I think you do
So I cry and I pray and I beg
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
So, I cry and I beg for you to
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
I can't care 'bout anything but you
Lately I have desperately pondered
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go
So I cry, I pray, and I beg

A/N: In my opinion, Quinn should have sung this song. It fits her style of singing more.

As I sing halfway through the song, Mr. Jackson cuts me off.

"Okay, stop!!" He shouts out loud and I stop singing and look towards him. The rest of the class was sitting down in chairs while I was sitting in front of them next to Mr. Jackson.

"I thought that was good Mr. Jackson." A kid named Barry said with a shrug and I mouth a thank you to him.

"It was good, it was great actually, but it sounded kind of bland. I want it to pop more. Add a little... Quinn Fabray to it." He gives me some tips and I nod my head in understanding.

Add a little Quinn Fabray to it huh? Well, I can do that. I smile to myself and I take another deep breathe as I begin to sing the song again.

(Just imagine this is Quinn singing this)

"Wow!! That was amazing Quinn!!" Mr. Jackson yells as the whole class cheers and claps loudly for me. I smile and nod my head, thankful. Mr. Jackson allowed me to sing the whole song this time and he seems to have liked it so that's good.

"Seriously, you have an amazing singing voice." Caitlyn said while giving me a compliment and smiling at me.

"Yeah, your voice is like soft and delicate, it's not loud or repulsive." Leroy, another one of my classmates, says as the clapping dies down and I nod my head.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." I say with a smile as I look around the room at everyone smiling at me.

"Quinn, here's some tips. Just keep practicing your singing at your home. Try to add a little something to your singing, just to spice it up a bit. But all in all, it was amazing." Mr. Jackson tells me and I nod my head in understanding. "Let's give another round of applause for Quinn!!" Mr. Jackson yells out and everyone starts their clapping and cheering again. I look at them with a big smile on my face, grateful I have such amazing classmates and friends who love my singing.
—————————————————————
"Hey babe, how was glee club?" Biff asked me as I just entered his dorm and I see him making some food by the stove.

"It was amazing. Everyone really loved my singing as usual, and they thought I was amazing." I tell Biff with a smile as I put down my bag and walk over to him. "Whatcha cooking?" I asked him with a smile as I wrap my arms around his waist. I go on my tip-e-toes and place my chin on his shoulder.

"Uh, steak and macaroni and cheese." Biff answers while turning his head to the side and he looks at me with a smile before turning back to the food.

"Nice, I love both of those foods." I say with a smile as I cuddle into his back and he places a hand on my hands that were around his waist. I watch as he starts to make the cheese sauce with a variety of different cheeses. Such as cheddar, mozzarella, American cheese, Feta cheese, Gouda cheese and much more.

"I know, that's why I am making it for you. I wanted to make you a nice dinner tonight, just to show you how much I appreciate you." Biff said as he flips the steak and I mentally awe.

Biff is so sweet. He's always doing little things to make me smile. Such as making cringy jokes and dancing horribly. He has a goofy personality and that's what I like about him.

"Awww, thank you babe. Your the best." I say with a smile as I unwrap my arms from around his waist and I take my chin off of his shoulder. He turns around and I grab the back of his head and bring him down for a kiss. I gently press my lips against his and I smile into the kiss. Biff has soft and gentle lips that I really like.

After a couple of seconds, I pull away from the kiss.

"I'll never get sick of your kisses." Biff said with a smile as he rests his forehead against mines and I lightly laugh. Biff places his hand on my back. "Ready to eat?" He asked as he starts to rub my back and I nod my head as I take my forehead off of his forehead.

Biff smiles as he turns back around and pours the cheese sauce into the boiled macaroni.

"Hey babe, do you want to be my date to my old glee teacher's wedding?" I ask him with a smile and he turns his head around to face me.

"Sure, I love weddings so it should be fun." Biff says with a happy smile and I sniffle a little and nod.

"Great." I reply while giving him a thumbs up and he turns back around and continues to make the cheese sauce. As I watch Biff make the cheese sauces, a thought that makes my eyes go wide enters my mind.

Rebel is going to be there. Oh my god. Am I ready for Rebel to meet Biff? Am I ready to face her again after three months? The last time I saw her was in November and we haven't spoken in the phone since early January. I've been busy with school and work so I haven't really been able to speak to Rebel that often. I should talk to her soon. But nonetheless, I haven't even told Rebel I'm dating Biff. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I hope she doesn't react in a bad way when she finds out because if she does, it might ruin the wedding. And that's the last thing I want. Wait, what am I saying? Rebel would be happy for me. Nothing bad is gonna happen. I need to stop thinking negative.

I have an idea on what to do. I'll just make sure they don't meet. Make sure they don't cross each other's paths.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"Five, four, three, two, one!!" I yell out with a strained voice as I just finished doing push-ups. I have been doing push-ups for over 20 minutes and it was starting to hurt.

I look down at the floor and smile. I can just imagine how good my future will be..

"Hot damn." I hear the voice of my girlfriend Kelly and I look up and see her walking over to me with a smile.

Yep, Kelly is now my girlfriend. I asked her to be my girlfriend last week and she said yes. What can I say, I really like being around her and she's amazing.

I laugh a little and smile at her. Once Kelly gets over to me, she sits down next to me and pecks my lips.

"Thanks Kells." I say with a smile as I call her the nickname everyone close to her calls her. Since me and Kelly just started dating, we don't call each other babe and baby and stuff like that. It's too early in our relationship for that. I grab my water bottle that was on the ground and I bring it up to me. I take off the cap and I start chugging down the water. Once I finish my water, I put the cap back on and close it.

"My, my. Look at you. Hard work pays off doesn't it?" Kelly said as she tilts her head to the side and I chuckle a little.

"Yeah, it does. And I have you to thank for it. So, thank you Kelly for always pushing me to work hard and making sure I never gave up. Even when I begged you to let me have a break." I say the last part sarcastically and Kelly laughs and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, I let you have two minute breaks once in a while." Kelly said with an eye roll and I laugh and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, you did. And I would cherish those two minutes anytime I got them. Because I knew after those two minutes, a demanding Latina would put me through hell again." I say dramatically and Kelly playfully pushes me away from her.

"Your dramatic. All those workouts and stuff is what helped you to get your strength." Kelly replies and I nod my head because it's true.

"Your right." I say with a shrug and smirks and nods her head. "Um, I actually wanted to ask you something." I say with a small sigh and Kelly looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ok, what is it?" She asked with a smile and I gently rub her shoulder.

"Do you want to be my date to my old teachers wedding? His name is Mr. Shue and he's getting married to McKinleys guidance counselor, Ms. Pillsbury. Mr. Shue is the first teacher that genuinely cared about me and he has really impacted my life. He's getting married on Valentine's Day and I want you to be my date." I say with a smile and I rub the back of my neck.

"Of course I'll be your date." Kelly said with a happy smile and I give her a tight hug.

"Thank you, this is gonna be fun." I say with a bright smile and Kelly pecks my lips once again.

"How about I go get changed into something more comfortable and then we do some workouts together?" Kelly asked with a raised eyebrow as she gestures to her jeans and shirt.

"That's sounds nice." I say with a light chuckle and I take my arm from around Kelly's shoulder. She gets up and walks towards the locker rooms, leaving me in my thoughts.

It's nice to have a girlfriend again. It's also nice to get new experiences.

As I am getting lost into my thoughts, a thought pops up into my head, making my eyes pop out of their sockets.

Quinn is going to be at the wedding. Oh shit. I don't think I'm ready for Quinn to meet Kelly. Like, I know Quinn won't be mad and she'll support me, but I don't want to hurt her. Quinn is still special to me and she will always have a place in my heart. But the last thing I want to do is hurt her. I'll just try to make sure they don't meet. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'm just not ready for them to meet.
——————————————————
Currently, I was sitting at the back of the choir room next to Jake and Wade. I came back to McKinley because I was just bored. They are having a Diva week and basically, they are just bringing out their inner diva.

"They say that true divas, aren't really mortal." Finn states as he and Ms. Pillsbury were standing in the middle of the classroom and I groan. Something interesting better be happening. Ms. Pillsbury is helping Finn with diva week. "They're more like the Lochness Monster or, or Sméagol." Finn states and I have no idea what the hell he is saying. Thank god I don't go here anymore.

"Divas walk... and they talk and they breathe brilliance." Ms. Pillsbury spoke up and Finn nods his head in agreement. "So here to demonstrate that elusive brilliance is a very special guest diva." Ms. Pillsbury folds her hands together and she shrugs her shoulders in a happy way.

"Raven-Symoné." Brittany says aloud and Paris kisses her on the cheek and sighs. He seems like he really likes her.

"All the way from Louisville, give it up for Miss Santana Lopez!!" Finn yelled out and I grin evilly to myself because I just know something is about to go down.

Santana throws the door open and struts into the choir room wearing a red Cardinals uniform. Behind her is a group of girls who are wearing the same uniform. They must be a cheerleading team. I look at Tina and see her glaring at Santana. Someone's mad. Santana flips her hair as she walks towards the middle of the room and they band begins to play the instrumental version of Nutbush City Limits. Santana glares at Paris as she starts to sing and dance.

(Rebel is next to Jake and Unique. Pretend they are in the last row)

When Santana and the cheerleaders finishe their performance, everyone claps loudly for them. That was an amazing and crazy performance!!

"Santana, that was simply the greatest moment in show business history." Brittany says as she stands up and walks over to Santana and she gives her a hi five. "But, how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?" Brittany asked with confusion in her voice and she folds her arms. She walks back over to her seat and sits down.

"You know, I think the better question is, why didn't you tell me you were dating Paris? I had just left a comment on my favorite Rizzoli & Isles lesbian subtext blog when I heard the news from Tina." Santana states and I look at Tina in surprise and I hold in a laugh.

"Wait, wait, wait. Tina, why did you look so mad when Santana came in the room if your the one who basically brought her back here?" I say in confusion as I start to lightly laugh and everyone looks at Tina.

"I didn't think she'd come all the way to Lima just to do a performance." Tina said to me through gritted teeth and I let out another laugh.

"It's Santana. She's extra as hell. Of course she would come all the way to Lima to do a performance after finding out her ex has moved on." I say like it's obvious and everyone hums in agreement, even the newbies. How do they know that but Tina doesn't? Tina rolls her eyes and looks away from me.

"Tina is just a jealous hater." Santana said with an eye roll and Tina snaps her head over to her with an offended look on her face. "Oh and before I forget, allow me to introduce my backup, and my girlfriend, Elaine." Santana said and she places her hand around one of the dancers shoulders. The dancer puts her arm around Santana's waists. The dancer had freckles and her hair was in a high ponytail.

"And by girlfriend, I mean out and proud, lipstick loving, after Ellen reading girlfriend." Santana snarked at Brittany and she glared at her and rolls her eyes at her. Santana turns to the girl who's name is Elaine and she kisses her. When they pull away, Santana looks back at Brittany who has a hurt look on her face. Santana smile smugly at Brittany and shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly. Everyone claps and starts cheering expect for Brittany and Paris. I start laughing because Santana is evil for doing that in front of Brittany.

"What are you mad for Santana? You and Brittany aren't together and you have your own girlfriend so why do you are if she's dating me?" Paris asked as he stands up and folds his arms.

"Shut your mouth, Donatella Versace. I do whatever the hell I want. And just know, I will always be more of an asshole than you will ever be. All you'll ever be is the rebound." Santana states and Paris gasps and looks at her with an offended face. Santana struts out the room before Paris even has a chance to respond. Paris sits back down with a puzzled look on his face. It's silent for a few minutes and in those few minutes, I just laugh to myself.

"Well, that was a cool performance, right?" Finn said while breaking the silence and everything nods in agreement.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

I was watching a movie marathon of Harry Potter. I was currently watching the second movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Harry Potter is a good franchise even though I haven't read the books yet. I was eating Rice Crispy Treats as I watched the movies.

I hear the door start to unlock, meaning Chloe is home. I hear the door being thrown open and I hear the door hit the wall.

"Quinn!!! Look what I got!!" Chloe shouted out loud and I turn around and see her dragging a recliner chair into our dorm. The chair had holes it in and there were some spots on the chair that was patched up. The chair looked like it used to be a light brown and now it's a dark brown. The chair had a disgusting smell to it. It smelled like deviled eggs. It also smelt like how my grandpas feet look.

I cover my nose and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

"Why do you have a recliner chair? And why does it smell like that?" I say in disgust as I cough a little and Chloe locks the door. She starts moving the recliner chair further into the apartment.

"I found this in the hoarder room that's next to the spa. People just leave things there and you can take whatever you want." Chloe said in amazement as she grunts and pushes the recliner chair next to the couch in front of me. Once the chair is next to the couch, she sighs and leans against it. "This is the jackpot, I've always wanted a recliner chair. Their relaxing, fun, warm, and oh so comfy. And now, we have one." Chloe said as she sits in the chair and puts her hand on the handle that's on the side of the chair. That's most likely what reclines the chair. Chloe reclines the chair back and she lets out a sigh as she closes her eyes.

"Chloe, that smells like crap. It looks like shit, take it back to the hoarder room." I say as I pause my movie and I continue to look at the chair with disgust on my face.

"What?? No frickin way!! This chair is amazing, it's life, it's-" Chloe tries to say but I cut her off by speaking.

"It's a disgrace to all things furniture. This looks like something Santana would find and use." I say while shaking my head and I laugh as I remember the time in 10th grade when Santana found a Louis Vuitton purse in a hoarders house and she brought it to school. That was a mistake because the purse had mice in it. The mice crawled out of Santana's bag during school and they got lost around the school. The school was shut down for two weeks so exterminators could get the mice out.

I told Chloe about Santana, Brittany, Kurt and Mercedes when I first got here. They are my best friends and I missed them so much that I just went on a rant about them to a person who I barely knew. Luckily, Chloe was understanding.

"Well, Santana must be a smart person because getting stuff hoarders used to have is awesome. They have amazing taste in everything." Chloe tells me and I roll my eyes and take a bite of the Rice Crispy Treat I was eating. "Plus, this chair is in perfect condit-" Chloe started with a shrug and as she was speaking, the recliner chair moved forward and folded, almost crushing Chloe.

My eyes go wide and as I get up to go help her, it unfolds and it extends all the way back so Chloe is laying down flat. Then out of nowhere, Chloe gets thrown across the room and practically flies across the room. Chloe hits the wall across the room and groans at she falls on the ground. I gasp and run over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her in shock as I help her up and she groans and slowly stands up with my help.

"I just got thrown across the room, do you think I'm okay?" Chloe asked sarcastically as she stands all the way up and I roll my eyes.

"I was just asking, no need to be rude." I say while rolling my eyes and pretending to me annoyed and Chloe scoffs. "How did you even get thrown across the room?" I asked in confusion as I look at Chloe and she shrugs.

"I don't know, I was just sitting on the chair and it started acting weird. It tried to crush me and then it flung me across the room." Chloe said while scratching the back of her head and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Me and Chloes eyes both go wide at the same time and we stare at each other with shocked and scared faces. I think we both realized the same thing.

"The chairs haunted!! We need to get rid of it!!" We yell at the same time and we both run over to the chair and start pushing it out the room. There is something wrong with this chair and it is not staying here.
—————————————————————
Me, Sam and Santana were at our house eating a large pizza pie and watching season 3 of Regular show. This is the last full season that's on Netflix. Season 4 came out but the full season isn't done so it's not on Netflix yet.

"Seriously Benson!! You've saying Mordecai and Rigby are not cool this whole episode, but when they are in court and they need you to say their not cool, you call them cool!! What type of logic is that?" I say in annoyance at the fact that Benson messed up their chances at getting out of court.

"They are in court for being too cool. Who has a court for people that are too cool?" Sam asked in confusion while shaking his head and I nod in agreement. This episode is so dumb but good.

"Why didn't you two guppy assholes tell me that your demon like cousin was dating Brittany?" Santana asked in an oddly calm voice and me and Sam stop eating our pizza and we look away from the tv and at her.

"I don't know, maybe we just wanted you to find that out on your own?" I say with a shrug and I pick up my pizza and start eating it again. Me and Sam look back at the tv. We continue to watch Regular Show again. As we are watching, the tv turns off out of nowhere.

We turn our heads towards Santana and see her with the remote in her hand.

"Santana, what the hell? Turn it back on." Sam said with a mouthful of pizza and even though his words weren't clear, we still heard what he said.

"Ugh, why did Brittany have to date the demon? She literally could've chose anyone else, but no, she chose him. The one person that she knew would send me back to Lima." Santana said with an eye roll and I am confused because I thought she had a girlfriend.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Why are you so concerned about who Britt is dating?" I asked in confusion as I scratch my forehead and Sam nods in agreement.

"Oh please, I'm not dating Elaine. I payed her to pretend to be my girlfriend. I gave her an Ani DiFranco t- shirt and scratcher tickets." Santana said with a shrug and I throw my head back and laugh.

"Wait, you got a fake girlfriend, booked a flight to Lima, and practiced a very hard and complicated dance just so you could make Brittany jealous?" I asked as I continue to laugh and Sam starts laughing with me.

"Wow, you must really love Brittany." Sam said while shaking his head and he takes another slice of pizza.

"I do love her. And I'll be damned if I let her move on with an off brand version of Donatella Versace." Santana said with an eye roll and I raise an amused eyebrow. I wonder where this will go. "I told that loser to come to the auditorium and when he did, we started arguing. I told him that Brittany is only dating him to get revenge on me for breaking up with her. Then he had the audacity to tell me that Brittany doesn't know revenge. Like he knows what Brittany is capable of." Santana says with a scoff and she folds her arms and grunts.

"Then we fought over Brittany with a singing battle, which I won of course. He may have her now but trust me, I'll get Brittany back, one way or another." Santana said with a smug smirk and my eyes go wide.

"Okay, I'm glad you love Brittany and everything, but please don't mess up their relationship. Paris seems really happy with her. He's also doing better in school. And he gets in trouble less." I tell Santana as I grab another slice of pizza and I eat it.

"Please, I don't have to mess with their relationship. Brittany will come back to me on her own." Santana said with a shrug and I nod my head because that's fair enough.

"I heard you got a girlfriend Reb." Santana said with a smirk and I sigh and look at her.

"Yeah, I do." I reply while trying not to say to much about my relationship.

"What's she's like?" Santana asked another question and I lick off some pizza sauce that got on my lips.

"She's actually my boxing trainer. She's funny, smart, nice, cute, cool and an amazing person." I say while smiling as I think about Kelly and I shrug my shoulders.

"Sounds like someone's in love." Sam said in a teasing voice and my eyes go wide and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Now hold on, Kelly's great and all, but in love? No way. I don't fall in love easily. I have to be attached to you to be in love with you. And plus, I don't love Kelly, much less am I in love with her. I've only been in love once." I state as I begin to think about the only person I've ever been in love with, Quinn.

Quinn really is the only person I've ever been in love with. And she's the only girl I've loved. I don't fall in love easy. It takes a lot for me to be in love with someone. But for some reason, it didn't take much for me to realize I was in love with Quinn. Within the first two months of knowing her, I already knew I loved her. And within the first 6 months of knowing her, I was in love with her. And by the time our first year anniversary came around, I was emotionally attached to her. I still am emotionally attached to her.

My friends think that since I'm emotionally attached to Quinn, that means that I should be flying to New Haven to visit Quinn all the time. And I do want to visit her all the time in New Haven, but I can't.

I can't afford a plane ticket right now. I don't have enough money to pay for one. When I was working with Burt at his car shop, I was making great money and I probably could've visited Quinn then, but I wanted to give her space. I didn't want to be that person who would visit someone every single week. Because I know I definitely wanted to visit her every week. But if I did that, she would get sick of me, and I don't want that to happen.

I actually do want to visit Quinn in New Haven some time. I want to see how she is doing at Yale. Me and Quinn haven't seen each other in person since Thanksgiving time and we haven't spoken on the phone since the beginning of January. I've been busy with boxing and my job. I left the job at Burts tire shop and now I work at the Lima Bean. The reason I left the job is because when I was working on a car, I got trapped under it. The car kinda fell on me but it didn't crush me. Like it wasn't pressing against my body but it was so close to me that I had no space to get out from under it.

I would've called Burt but he went to the auto store. When he came back he saw me and he called the cops. They had to lift the car off of me. I was trapped under there for 30 minutes. It was scary as hell and I am never going under a car again.

I miss Quinn and I am glad I can see her again on Valentine's Day. But I'm also scared for obvious reasons.

"Yeah guppy, she's only been in love with one Quinn Fabray." Santana said to Sam and I playfully roll my eyes. I mean it's true so I can't really say anything. "Anyways, you guys are coming with me to New York. We are going to crash Berry and Lady Hummels house. We are moving in with them." Santana tells us and I furrow my eyebrows, confused and lost.

"Wait what? We are going to live in New York? Alright!!" Sam cheered while making a yes hand gesture and I am still confused.

"Wait hold on. Why do you want us to come? And do they even know your moving in?" I asked in confusion and Santana sighs and rolls her eyes.

"No they don't, I'm just going to go into their house and act like I own it." Santana states and at first I thought she was being sarcastic, but then when I saw the serious look on her face, I knew she wasn't lying. "And I want you two to come because you guys really need to get out of Lima. Even after graduation, your still here. Like come on now. Get out and explore the world. I already asked your mom and dad if it's okay and they agreed. Plus, I bought you guys plane tickets already so you have to come." Santana states and I begin to think about what she just said.

It would be nice to get out of Lima. I mean, I love Lima, but I would like to travel and explore New York more. New York is awesome and since we went there for Nationals, I've been dreaming about living there. Plus, living in New York with my friends? That's the best time ever.

"Plus, there are boxing areas and modeling areas in New York. So you two can still continue your careers. We are moving there next week." Santana tells us and me and Sam look at each other with our hands on our chins.

"I'm down." Sam said with a shrug and Santana nods and hi fives him. They both look at me with raised eyebrows.

"I would definitely go if it wasn't for Kelly. I mean, we just started dating and I don't want to leave her so soon in our relationship." I say while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Just convince her to come. Or if she doesn't want to come, explain to her your choice." Santana tells me with a shrug and I smile and nod my head.

"Okay, I'm in. We are going to New York!!!" I yell excitedly and Sam and Santana clap and cheer loudly. I start to clap and cheer with them.

Once all the clapping and cheering stops, I realize something cool and odd.

I look to Sam to see if he realized the same thing I did. From the smirk on his face, he definitely realized it as well.

"Santana, you bought us plane tickets to New York. Plane tickets are about $300." Sam started off and Santana looks at us confused as hell.

"You spent $600 on us. That means you love us." I said as we teased Santana and she looks at us with wide eyes.

"No, no, no, I don't love you two. The only reason I bought you the tickets is because I know you two can't afford it. You both are repulsive, annoying and you look like Lady Hummel mixed with gay Berry!!" Santana said while glaring at us and me and Sam laugh and look at each other. We nod our heads at each other as we start thinking the same thing.

We both put our arms around Santana and give her a hug.

"Thanks Santana." We say at the same time as we rests our heads on her shoulder. We know she doesn't like hugs so this will definitely annoy her.

No, no, no, get off of me right now, Lisa Renas. I have pepper spray in my bag, so help me god, I will pepper spray both of you!!" Santana tells us in a stern voice as she tries to get us off of her but me and Sam hug her tighter. Santana is strong as hell and I know she would've flung us across the room by now if she was using her actual strength.

"It's okay, we don't mind pepper spray. Nothing will make up for the amount of money you spent on your favorite guppy twins." I say with an annoying smile and Santana growls.

"I'm going all Lima Heights on your sorry asses once you get off." Santana said through gritted teeth and I let out a small laugh.

"You know Santana, your strong as hell. So you would've already got us off of you if you wanted to." Sam tells her and Santana rolls her eyes and I laugh again.

"Caught in all the K's." I say as Sam starts laughing as well and Santana sucks her teeth.

"Whatever. Don't tell anyone what I did for you two or else I will put you two in Sue's cannon and launch it." Santana states and I shake my head and sigh. Me and Sam continue to hug Santana, very grateful for what she did for us. "I hope both sides of your pillows are warm tonight." Santana states as she flicks me and Sam in the head and we laugh again.

New York, here we come.
—————————————————————
"Hey Kells, I need to talk to you." I tell Kelly as I was hanging out at her house. We were watching the Scooby Doo Live Action Movie from 2002.

"What's up Reb?" Kelly asked as she puts some popcorn in her mouth and I sigh and pause the movie. Kelly turns her head and looks at me.

"Um, I wanted to tell you something and I hope your not mad." I say while rubbing the back of my neck and I watch as Kelly's eyes flood with concern. She also looks like she has to tell me something.

"I have to tell you something too Rebel. But you go first." Kelly said with sadness in her voice and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well, uh, I'm moving to New York with Sam and Santana. I've always loved New York and I've dreamed about living in it. It's a city where you can achieve all your dreams. I really like you Kelly and I don't want to be so far from you so I was wondering if you wanted to come to New York with me?" I asked her with nervousness in my voice and I expected her to be shocked or mad but she just looks at me with a happy smile. "Why are you smiling?" I asked in confusion and Kelly let's out a happy chuckle and sighs.

"Rebel, what I wanted to tell you has to do with New York too. The boxing gym is moving locations. We just got a bigger and better location in New York and I wanted to tell you that I was moving there. I was so scared to tell you. But now I'm happy because we are both going to be in New York. And you don't even have to change your boxing gym." Kelly said excitedly and my jaw drops and I smile happily.

"Oh man, this is amazing!! I'm so glad we will be in the same place. Which part of New York is the gym going to be in and where will you be living?" I asked Kelly and I put my arm on the back of the chair.

"The gym is in Queens. And my sister is letting me stay with her in her apartment Uptown Manhattan." Kelly informs me with a smile and I nod my and rub my arm.

"This is gonna be great. Im staying in an apartment in Brooklyn with Sam, Santana and two other friends. I'm glad we will be near each other." I say with a smile and I sigh as I think about how amazing my time in New York will be. "When do you move to New York?" I asked Kelly with a raised eyebrow and I take a sip of my water.

"I will be moving the week after Valentine's Day. And the gym, Fit Life, is moving to New York on the 10th. The gym is already set up, all they have to do is move." Kelly said with a smile and I nod my head.

"I didn't even know the gym was called Fit Life. That's sad." I say while shaking my head and Kelly let's out a laugh.

"Yes, it is." She responds with a smirk and I begin to laugh as well.

"Uh, I'm moving to New York next week. I should probably start packing." I tell her with a shrug and she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"You should, but let's finish watching the movie." Kelly tells me as she points to the movie and she unpauses it and it begins to play again. I nod my head and turn to face the tv. We begin to watch the movie again and that night is filled with lots of laughs.
——————————————————
It was the next day and I was currently walking back and forth in my room, biting my fingernails. I was about to call Quinn for the first time in about a month. I was scared obviously, especially since I was hiding something from her. We all know what it is. I've been pacing around my room for an hour thinking about what I will say.

"Fuck it, I'm just gonna do it." I say as I finally get over my nerves and I walk over to my desk and sit down. I open up my computer and go on Skype. I go to my contacts and scroll to Quinn's name. I click on her name and then I click on the FaceTime button. My computer starts ringing and after only one ring, Quinn answered the call. It's like she's been waiting for me to call her. I should've been calling her more often.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to finally call me." Quinn said with a smile as she was sitting at her desk and I chuckle nervously.

"Hey Quinn, you look good." I say as I rub the back of my neck nervously and I do a hand gesture to her. She looked amazing. She had on a baby blue tank top with white leggings. The top of her hair was up in a ponytail and the back and sides were down and laying along her shoulders and back. Beautiful, she's so beautiful.

"Thanks, your looking good to Rebel." Quinn tells me with a smile as she looks me up and down and I blush. I was wearing some blue sweatpants with a white t shirt.

"How are you?" How's school?" I asked her with a smile as I put my arms on my desk.

"Uh, it's great. Mr. Jackson loves my singing. He gives me tips on what I can do to improve my voice. Like for instance, he told me to add a little bit of Quinn Fabray to my voice to spice it up. He also said I was his favorite student but don't tell my classmates that." Quinn jokes and explains to me and I laugh a little and nod. "Also, in dance, Ms. Wilson gives us lots of complicated choreography. It's hard and very challenging but I like it you know? She gives me lots of tips on how to move my feet, hips and arms. I'm getting so much better at them both and I really want these as a future career." Quinn rants to me and a big smile graces my lips the whole time she spoke. I'm extremely proud of her. I can't wait to see her succeed in these careers.

"Wow Quinn, that's amazing. I'm so proud of you. I don't know how they improved your singing or dancing because your literally a pro at both." I compliment her as I stare at her with a big smile on my face and Quinn blushes now.

"Thanks for the compliment Rebel but I know there is a lot I can improve on." Quinn tells me as she lifts her hand up and brushes some hair behind her ear. "How's it going for you? How's boxing?" Quinn asked with a smile as she looks at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"It's going amazing!! I've learned so many new defense moves like bobbing, clinching, cover-up, footwork, slipping and pulling away. I learned that if you pivot on your feet, it gives more power to your punches. I also learned that if you bend your knees while you throw a body hook, it makes your punches harder because your building up power on your legs. I just love boxing and it's not something I do to only get my anger out, I also do it because I really love it you know?" I rant to Quinn with a happy smile in my face as I think about how much I love boxing.

"Still so adorable when your excited." Quinn said as she looks at me and she tilts her head to the side and I blush. "I'm really happy and proud of you Rebel. I'm so glad you found something that catches your interest and I'm glad your doing to well at it. Show me what a Bob is." Quinn tells me with a soft smile and I nod and stand up. I walk behind my desk chair.

"Okay, throw a punch." I tell Quinn and she backs away from her computer and throws a punch with her left hand. Immediately, I move my head to the side and pivot on my feet. "That's a Bob, you just move your head to the side so you don't get hit in the face." I explain to Quinn and she nods her head in understanding.

"Uh, show me a cover up!!" She asked while jumping in her chair and I laugh and nod. I ball up my fists and hold my fists in front of my face. I bend my knees a little and stay in place.

"That's a cover up, you just hold your fists in front of your face so you can block any punches going towards your face. It's another blocking technique." I explain to Quinn and she nods her head and claps for me.

"Thank you, thank you." I say as I bow dramatically and Quinn giggles. I laugh a little and I stand up properly and sit back down at my desk chair.

"That's amazing Rebel. I just know I'm the next 5 years, your going to be the next Ann Wolfe or Muhammad Ali." Quinn said with confidence in her voice and I love how she has so much faith in me. I am blushing so hard, my cheeks are as red as a tomato.

Stop blushing Rebel, you have a girlfriend for god sakes!! I internally tell myself and I internally roll my eyes.

"Thanks Quinn, and in the next 5 years, you'll definitely be the next Whitney Houston. Your voices are both delicate and soothing." I say to her as I rub the back of my neck and Quinn blushes once again.

"Thanks Rebel. How's life in general going btw? How's the glee club?" Quinn asked with a small smile and I begin to tense up. I don't want to tell her about Kelly. Wait, I don't have to, I'll just talk about the glee club.

"Oh life is good you know. The glee club is good too, they did Diva week this week and Finn lead the Diva week since Mr. Shue is out of town. How's life for you?" I blurt all of that out Quinn and Quinn looks at me, confused as to why I was speaking so fast.

"Life is going great for me. Chloe is doing crazy shit as usual, I've made lots of friends on campus, and Yale's breakfast is awesome. When tell you Yale has the best bacon ever, I mean it. Their bacon is mapley, crispy, salty and it just taste like heaven. And you know, they let me have extra bacon on Wednesdays and Fridays!!" Quinn squeals out happily and I laugh because I know how much she's in love with bacon.

"You and your bacon obsession Quinn, it's adorable." I say with a laugh and Quinn blushes and sticks the middle finger up at me, making me laugh harder.

"Shut up, I'm not obsessed with bacon." Quinn said as she continues to blush and I look at her with a raised eyebrow. That's the third time I made her blush, your on a roll Rebel.

Wait. What the hell am I saying? I shouldn't be wanting to make Quinn blush.

"Last year, when I ate all your bacon, you threw away all my old pimple popping kits." I say with a frown and Quinn looks up at me.

"Oh yeah, that." She said as she looks away from me and I playfully roll my eyes. "Well, if you never ate my bacon, that wouldn't have happened." Quinn said with a shrug and I once again roll my eyes and frown.

"But you didn't have to throw away my pimple popping kits. You know how important they are to me." I say in a fake annoyed voice as I act dramatic and Quinn now rolls her eyes.

"Okay I'm sorry Rebel. I'll buy you more pimple popping kits when I see you again. How does that sound?" Quinn asked with a raised eyebrow and I start to get really happy and excited.

"Yes!! Thank you Quinn!!" I say as I do the Carlton Banks dance with my eyebrows. Quinn laughs and giggles in amazement. I really love her laugh, like a lot.

"It's still amazes me how you can do actual dances with your eyebrows." Quinn said with a laugh as I stop eyebrow dancing.

"It's just a natural talent." I say cockily as I shrug my shoulders and Quinn rolls her eyes at my cockiness. Her eyebrows are gonna get stuck in the back of her head if she keeps rolling them.

"Well, I have to go now Rebel. I was supposed to be at dance practice 10 minutes ago but I wanted to talk to you so I held it off a little. Ms. Wilson is gonna be mad and she's gonna yell at me but I got to talk to you, so that's worth any scolding I get." Quinn tells me with a smile and I am shocked. Did she risk getting kicked off the team for me?

"Oh man, I wish I would've known Quinn. I'm sorry for holding you back from your class. What if she kicks you off the team? I would feel so bad that I caused you to lose your spot on one of the best dance team in the country." I say sadly and I start to think of the worst, something I always do when I get nervous.

"Rebel, Rebel, it's not your fault. It's mine. I choose to stay back and talk to you. That's on me. And I'm not going to get kicked off. I'm not constantly late so Ms. Wilson will understand. Plus, like I said before, it's worth it because I got to talk to you. I really missed you Rebel." Quinn said as she looks at me with a sad smile and I sigh thankfully. The last thing I want is to get Quinn in trouble. And I definitely don't want to get her kicked out of something she really loves.

"I missed you too Quinn. A lot, I loved talking to you again. Have fun at your class. Bye!!" I tell Quinn with a grin and I wave at her.

"Bye Rebel. I loved talking to you again too. And I'll have fun. Bye!!" Quinn sends a grin back at me and she waves back at me. I smile once again and Quinn sends me one last smile before ending the call. I let out a sigh and I close my laptop. I lean back in my chair and a smile graces my lips.

I love talking to Quinn. Her voice is so calming and soothing. Just like her singing. Her singing can make calm anyone down, no matter how angry you are. It was great catching up with her. She's amazing.

Why the hell am I thinking about how great another girl is when I'm in a relationship. Seriously what is wrong with me? It's not fair to be thinking about everything I love about Quinn while I'm with Kelly.
—————————————————————
"Now boarding Flight 67 to New York!! I repeat, now boarding Flight 67 to New York!!" A flight attendant says over the loud speaker and me, Sam and Santana quickly rush over to the line for Flight 67. We have been waiting to board our flight for over an hour. We got here three hours ago to check in and make sure everything was in order. It always takes so long to just get on a plane and board a flight. And it takes so long for no reason as well. All we have to do is check in, check our bags for any weapons and then we wait for our flight.

"Finally, we've been here for over three hours." Sam said with a groan as we move up a place in line and I nod my head. Now we were behind the people in the front. Basically, we were second in line.

"I know right, finally we are boarding the plane. My cigars were starting to hurt in my breasts." Santana said the last part in a whisper and my eyes go wide. She has cigars in her bra?? What the hell??

"You can't bring cigars on the flight!!" I almost yell making the flight attendant look over to us. Santana covers my mouth and glares at me.

"She was just asking if it was bizarre that we were the same height." Santana said with a fake smile as she replaces the words cigar and flight with other words that rhyme. The flight attendant looks at us with squinted eyes and turns back to the customers she was dealing with. Santana takes her hand off my mouth and hits me on my shoulder.

"You keep your mouth shut dumbass. These are Cuban cigars and I am not loosing them because of you!!" Santana said through gritted teeth and I roll my eyes and hold my shoulder in pain. The people in front of us walk towards the tunnel that leads to the plane and they go inside of it. Me, Sam and Santana move forward.

Santana hands the lady all three of our tickets and she looks up at us while squinting her eyes.

"Okay, you three are good." She said with a shrug and all three of us walk towards the tunnel that leads to the plane and we go inside of it. We start walking through the tunnel with smiles on our faces.

"That lady was looking at us weirdly." Sam said while scratching his head as he adjusts his scarf around his neck.

"Yeah, you think she's onto us?" I asked them as I looked back and seen a couple and a kid walking a few feet behind us.

"Who cares? We already got passed her. Plus, she looks like an idiot." Santana said with an eye roll and me and Sam shrug our shoulders because she does look like an idiot. "Now, let's go to New York in style." Santana said with a smirk and me and Sam smirk back because we know what she is talking about. Santana beings to sing Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys and not to our surprise, we hear the band playing the instrumental version of it. We turn around and see them walking in front of the couple and kid. They follow all the glee club members anywhere they go so this isn't a surprise. We continue to walk down the tunnel as me and Sam join in on Santana's singing.

(This solo is split up into two parts. Santana sings the first half of the song, Rebel sings the second half and Sam sings the third. They sing the main part of the song together)

Me, Sam and Santana are currently walking down the hall on the fourth floor to Rachel and Kurt's apartment. We were dropping our spinner luggage behind him as we walked down the hall. We turn a corner and walk towards the end of the hall. Rachel and Kurt's apartment is at the end of this hall. Once we get to the end of the hall, we notice that they don't have a normal door. They have a sliding door.

Santana slides the door open and we walk into the apartment. Wow, this apartment is cool. It's spacious, it has a very cozy and homey vibe and look. And it's not small at all but it's not large like a penthouse. It's the right size. Thank god we are moving in here.

"Sam, Santana, Rebel? What are you guys doing here??!!" We hear the voices of Rachel and Kurt and we turn to the left and see them in what looks to me the living room. They jump out of their seats and run up to us. They give us big and tight hugs, making us laugh.

"You came all this way to visit us?" Kurt asked excitedly as he pulls away from the hug and we smirk and shake our heads.

"Nope, we are moving in." We tell them with a smile, making their smiles drop and their eyes go wide. Wow, rude, if you don't want us to move in, you can say that. But we won't listen because we are still moving in. The three of us send them a smile and we walk further into the house, leaving them by the door with shocked expressions. We start exploring the apartment on our own.

"I really like the kitchen." I say as me, Santana and Sam were looking around the kitchen. "Especially the waffle maker." I say as I open the Belgian waffle maker and I look at the inside. It was mainly clean but it had a small piece of waffle left inside of it. I close the machine and turn to Sam and Santana.

"Yup, they have a nice looking juicer. Perfect to make my Snixx juice." Santana said as she tapped the juice maker they had next to the fridge.

"And the frigdge is filled with all sorts of food. Brownies, juice, fruits, vegetables, chips, soda, bacon, eggs, they even have some caramel apples in here." Sam said as he took a caramel apple out of the fridge and held it by the stick. He took a bite of it and moaned at the taste. He closes the fridge and smiles.

"I have a feeling we are gonna love it here." I tell them with a smirk and the three of us look over to the door where Rachel and Kurt are still frozen in place. We laugh and we turn back to each other. We five each other and start exploring the rest of the apartment.

I am really gonna love it here. New York is gonna be awesome.

Okayyyy, this is the chapter!! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I took a very short break. Rebel moved to New York with Sam and Santana!! A lot will happen in New York!! Rebel and Quinn finally spoke after a month of not talking to each other!! They also still haven't told each other they are dating new people.👀 Next chapter is the wedding chapter and a lot is gonna go down in that chapter. Some jealously, arguments... maybe a fight.👀 Comment below what you think will happen and tell me what you think about this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also vote if you want to.😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 278 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
81.5K 3.3K 53
Anakin 'Ark' Griffin is an orphan. Cliche, I know. She has had a rough childhood. From losing her family in a fire, losing her leg below the knee in...
77.3K 1.8K 76
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back in Ohio. When she joins the Glee Club...
392 35 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...