the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
the epilogue & authors note

thirty

699 11 4
By off-keyanthem

Harley was in a sour mood, although that was nothing new as of lately. She despised being in the tour bus this early, and being near Nikki reminded her of her and Lela's discussion. She avoided eye contact with him and refused to say anything, choosing to sit in her seat with her arms crossed the whole time.

She couldn't understand how Tommy was so energetic, and he had barely any coffee too. She supposed it was the fact that they were going on an actual tour for once and were about to take off. Everyone else had had their morning coffee, but it didn't keep them as energetic.

Harley had almost forgotten Honey was going to be there too, seeing the other woman in the seats had startled Harley when she climbed onto the bus.

Flopping into the back seats, Harley stretches out and turns to avoid contact with the boys. The only one she'd consider allowing in her area was Mick, knowing he wouldn't bother her with stupid questions.

Doc and Doug stayed up in the front, controlling the bus as the band hung out in the back. At first, they didn't have any music playing, but by noon they had the radio on. Harley had relaxed slightly by then as well.

"So, how are you all this morning?" Vince questions, glancing among the group.

"Fine." Nikki shrugs, and Mick nods in agreement.

"Dude, I'm so excited for this," Tommy exclaims as he bounces his legs in his seat.

"Could be better," Harley mutters in response.

"What do you mean?" Vince asks, looking over at her.

Sitting up, Harley turns towards the group and crosses her arms. "I could be better if someone did come bursting into my apartment when I have people over spewing out stupid shit that doesn't even matter."

Nikki rolls his eyes, which Mick catches.

"What did Nikki do again?" Mick sighs.

"Excuse me? I didn't do shit." Nikki scoffs.

"Except you did!"

"That was weeks ago, fucking get over it." He snaps.

"Yeah, I would, if she could get over it. But guess what got brought up again? Cause you can't keep your fucking mouth shut-"

"Can we try and keep you guys from killing each other for once?" Tommy pleads, looking alarmed at the sudden tension that came up in the bus.

"Maybe we should let them kill each other. Would make it easier on us." Mick says.

"No one is killing anyone!" Doc calls out from the front.

"Then tell Harley to get over it," Nikki calls back.

"No, fuck you." She snaps.

"Yeah, you fucking wish." He snaps back, and everyone stops for a moment - including Nikki and Harley. Harley forgot that everyone already knew what had happened between them. The two lock eyes in a dead stare, as Mick gives Vince a 'thanks for that' look. Vince makes a face at him as if to say 'how'd I know that was going to happen?'

Harley hears Honey snickering at the situation, and she whirls around to the girl. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Excuse me, bitch?" Honey snaps, starting to get up to fight.

"Hey!" Tommy exclaims, pulling Honey back and scowling at Harley. "Just 'cause you're in the mood doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to everyone else."

Harley scowls at him. "Fuck you all."

She stands up and marches off to their beds, slamming the door shut behind her as she walks in. Harley falls face first onto her bed and lays there expressionless as she hears voices from the main room.

Rolling over, Harley rubs her eyes as she stares up at the bunk above her. The one above her she's pretty sure is Tommy's. Harley hates tour bus bunks. The door opens and she glances up to see Nikki. Groaning, Harley rolls over onto her side.

Nikki sits on the bunk across from her and doesn't say anything at first. "Mick made me come talk to you. Said he'd kill both of us first if we were like this the whole tour."

Harley rolls her eyes before sitting up and turning to him. "Of course someone else has to make you."

He scowls but says nothing back. "So. The Lela situation."

Harley nods. "Yeah."

"How's that... going for you?"

"I suppose the best it can be. She's mad at me, so yeah." She shrugs.

"Oh. Sorry, I guess." He says, glancing away slightly.

"Wow, is the Nikki Sixx apologizing for once?"

"Don't get used to it." He scoffs as she snickers to herself.

"So are we on an agreement pact to not kill each other?" Harley questions.

"Sure." Nikki shrugs.

"Okay. I can agree with that. At least for the tour." Harley says.

"A tour-only pact? Then we can kill each other when we get back to LA." Nikki responds.

"That sounds good to me." Harley laughs quietly, shaking her head. Nikki doesn't respond right away, as he was too busy watching Harley and being amazed by her. He watches the way her hair falls into her face and how she brushes it to the side, tucking some behind her ear. As she did so, Harley notices Nikki watching her and looks up at him. "What?"

Nikki leans forward and kisses her, surprising Harley as he did so. She knew it was a bad idea, but Harley was full of them lately, so why not add one to her list? And it technically didn't count if he had previously been a bad idea on her list already.

Harley wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him deeper into the kiss as his hands fall to her side. Nikki scoops her up and slides her onto his lap, kissing her on the neck.

"Nikki," Harley whispers, digging her nails into his back. "They're out there - they might come in."

"So? They all already know. And besides, at least they'd know we made up." He murmurs, sucking on her neck as he finishes speaking.

"Fuck," Harley groans, attempting to keep her voice quiet.

"You can just learn to be quiet for me, we'll need that in hotels."

"Who says I'm fucking you after this?" She snorts, although it gets cut off and turns into a strangled moan.

"I'm sure you will. You have a weak will when it comes to me anyway." He shrugs, carelessly pulling her shirt off and running his hand to the back of her bra.

"I could easily not fuck you if I wanted." Harley retorts, making a face at him.

"Mhm." Nikki nods sarcastically as her bra falls loose from her body. He's temporarily distracted by the curves of her body as he runs his hands along with them, digging into her skin as he did so. He swiftly brought his hands up to grip the side of her breasts tightly, and her head fell into the crook of his neck as she moaned.

"Maybe we should wait till later - or lock the door," Harley suggests, biting her lip to keep herself from moaning again as she spoke.

"Who cares? They can walk in on us all they want - at least they'll know your mine and not theirs." Nikki tells her, hoisting her up for a moment to pull her shorts down.

"They probably already know that with how we act around each other." Harley laughs.

"You're not wrong." He shrugs. "But how could I not act like that with your pretty face?"

Harley rolls her eyes, a small smirk on her face. "Don't get all sappy on me now, Sixx."

"Would never dream of it." He smirks back, kissing her again.

Even though they never finished the original intention, the two ended up falling asleep on Harley's bunk. Harley faced the wall as Nikki was curled around her, his arm around her waist and his face buried in her hair. As they never exactly came out of the bunks, it was an unfortunate but somewhat cute sight for the others to walk in on.

Hours later, they arrive in Portland, where their first show was to take place. Harley and Nikki had slept some of the drive, and the other half they were awake and back out in the main portion of the bus.

For room stayings, Doc had set it up beforehand. Tommy was to share a room with Honey, and then Nikki and Mick were together. Harley wondered if he put Nikki with someone else out of the fear of them possibly killing each other or knowing their past of fucking. That left Harley and Vince in a room together.

"Ah, I get to stay with my bestie!" Harley exclaims, throwing an arm around his shoulder as he unlocks their door.

"I will not have an issue with it as long as Sixx isn't in here constantly," Vince tells her.

"And why would he be?" Harley mocks innocence.

VInce rolls his eyes. "As if we all didn't hear you on the tour bus earlier."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shakes her head, a smirk on her face as she passes him. Harley flops onto the bed, yawning as she did.

"Ugh, an actual bed." Vince sighs, laying next to her.

"We can make a mutual pact that as long as Nikki isn't in here, you can't bring random girls in." Harley prompts.

"What? That's not fair. That's two different situations. One's a friend and bandmate and the other are just groupies." He complains.

"Okay, then Nikki can come in whenever he wants." Harley grins.

Vince rolls his eyes. "You two are gross."

"Says you, the king of sleaziness himself."

"Glad to know people know me by my true name," Vince says, as Harley laughs before hitting him with a pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.7K 21
In which, Mötley Crüe, in the biggest year of their career, 1987, wake up in 2019. (This story is just for fun, I don't really know where to go with...
3.1K 143 21
💗𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻💗 •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 1987, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻�...
51K 2.3K 188
Y/N L/N was a girl who had arrived on the infamous Sunset Strip wanting a fresh start, after getting a job at a bar as a waitress with a little bit o...
127K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...