the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
the epilogue & authors note

twenty five

813 21 0
By off-keyanthem

Once again, the scenery changed around LA, the blistering summer heat cooling slightly as they moved into the winters. To them, it never even looked like it was truly winter without snow, it looked like every other day.

Harley had spent most of the day lounging around Vince's house, the two drinking some and hanging outside his apartment building's pool. It was lucky on their part that they were the only ones out there, as most of the annoying little kids were in school.

"What do you think about the tour?" Harley asks, sipping from her cup. Doc had announced last week that the band would be joining KISS on their Creatures of the Night tour as the opening band. It would be their first real tour, traveling across California. Harley didn't even mind that it was in just Cali, she thought it was cool that she got to tour with Kiss, this fresh onto the rock & roll boat.

"I wanna know why they picked us, though. It's Kiss, even if you don't like them they're kind of like rock and roll legends."

"Probably for a money grab. Aren't they flopping on the charts?" She questions, and he shrugs in response.

"Dunno. It'll be great to see Mick with them in the same room." Vince grins, and Harley snickers as she imagines it.

"To be honest, I Was Made For Lovin' You is still a really good song."

Vince nods in agreement. "Yeah, it is. It'll be interesting to see what they're like in person."

Harley shivers as she takes another drink. "We should go in. It's kinda cold."

The two trek up the staircases back to Vince's apartment, where Beth was. While they were out, she had returned from work. Harley waved at Beth, who gave nothing in response. It proved Harley's point that none of her friends' girlfriends trusted her.

"Hey, babe, how was work?" Vince asks, swooping in and kissing Beth on the cheek. Harley makes a retching sound, and Vince makes a face at her as she grins. This is where she would say she hangs out too much with Tommy.

"Fine. Have you been drinking again?" Beth asks, catching the scent on his breath.

"What? No." He shakes his head, quickly disposing of the bottle that was still in his hand.

"Mhm. Anyway, the fridge is almost empty so I'm going to the grocery store soon. Are you going to come with me?"

"Probably not." He responds.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." She tells him, grabbing her purse as she gets up to leave.

"Can't promise you that," Vince says as Beth sighs in response. Harley gives Beth a mocking goodbye wave.

"You're a bitch, Harley." Beth scoffs as she passes her.

"Thank you, as if I already didn't know that," Harley calls out to her as she walks out the door. "Dude, why do everyone's girlfriends hate me?"

"Probably because they think you'll sleep with us. The only one who should technically be worried is Lita, after all, you have fucked her boyfriend before." Vince responds.

"Oh, fuck off." Harley groans as he laughs to himself.

'What are you up to for the rest of the day?" Vince asks, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I'm hanging out with Lela later tonight. We're just gonna hang out at my apartment." Harley tells him. She feels slightly guilty for not telling her best friend about her true relationship with Lela, but she wasn't sure how he would take the news. And if Vince knew, that would add one more person to the list that could eventually spill over and the press would find out. And if the press knew there was a queer in Motley Crue, the band would be over before it could even get to the top.

He nods. "Right, well have fun. Don't get too crazy."

"I won't, do you even know who you're talking to?" Harley laughs, shaking her head as she sends a farewell peace sign in his direction before walking out the door.

It was relatively nice out today. It had been warmer earlier as they were at the pool, but Harley didn't mind the occasional shiver. She had a crewneck sweater on that covered almost her whole body and her skirt barely peaked out underneath it. She hums to herself as she walks, and fishes out her box of cigarettes as she walks.

Harley rarely smoked - when she had before she had just borrowed one of the boys' - but after their Too Fast For Love tour, she had picked up the habit. The only habit Harley still had kept at bay was hardcore drugs, she still only allowed herself to consume them at parties. She refused to purchase it herself or keep it in her home as the others did. It was a casual party trick for her.

Reaching her apartment, Harley spends the next hour or so cleaning to make it look presentable to her girlfriend. Lela had been in Harley's apartment countless times, while in return, Harley had been inside hers once or twice. She didn't mind; her apartment was closer to most hang-out joints on the Strip.

Tonight, the girls had planned on staying the night, with a nice sushi tray and some movies. Harley scooped up some blankets from her bedroom and dropped them on the couch. She lit some candles to hopefully cover any kind of stench, although she doubted there were some.

The door opening announces Lela's arrival, and Harley looks over her shoulder to see the bright colors of the red hair. She smiles upon seeing her.

"Lela!" Harley calls from the kitchen, dropping what she was doing to come to kiss her girlfriend hello.

Lela smiles into the kiss, resting her hand on Harley's arm. "It's good to see you again."

"Not like I didn't just see you yesterday." Harley teases in response, grinning as she pulls away.

"I suppose you're right." Lela agrees as she sits on the stool at the bar. "How are the boys? Weren't you at Vince's earlier?"

"They're all fine," Harley responded. She was glad the original get-together was better than she had hoped for, as most of the band got along with Lela and enjoyed her presence - well except one. "Yeah, I was. We were outside most of the time since Beth hates me."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do shit, she just thinks - like everyone else's girlfriend - that I'm gonna sleep with her boyfriend. Cause I'm the only girl." Harley rolls her eyes.

"That's shitty," Lela says.

"I know." Harley agrees. She switches up the mood with a different question. "So, what are we drinking tonight? I've got an assortment of drinks." Harley turns around, opening up her cabinet drawer as she peers inside. She reads off a couple of interesting labels.

"Why do you have so much shit?" Lela questions, leaning forward as she debates on what to drink.

"Because all my friends like to drink, so I guess I gotta keep them supplied when they're here. I rarely drink on my own." Harley says. Because drinking alone makes your life look sad, and at that point, you're typically addicted then.

"Right. Well, in that case, I think we should have something a little fruity." Lela tells her.

"Like a cocktail or a margarita?" Harley questions, quirking an eyebrow as she looks over at Lela.

"Surprise me." Lela smiles.

"Yes ma'am. Surprise drink coming up." Harley nods, grabbing a few bottles from her cabinet. She spent the next couple of minutes mixing drinks up, and then turns back to Lela, handing her creation.

"What is this?" Lela asks, peering in as she takes a sip. "It's surprisingly good."

Harley beams proudly. "I knew it. Honestly, I don't know what I put in it. I just mixed shit."

"Should we get food before it gets too late?" Lela questions.

"Yeah, we should. And we're sticking with sushi?"

"Yep." Lela nods. They find the restaurant's menu sheet and scan it together, selecting their favorites before Harley calls the place and orders. Not too long after, the food arrived.

They set up on the couch, the food out in front of them on the coffee table. Harley puts in the movie - Lela had brought her copy of Grease over because Harley had never seen it - and they start it up.

"Is this a musical?" Harley asks as the movie starts up.

"Yep." Lela nods, grinning to herself.

"Oh boy." She sighs, taking a longer sip of her drink. Harley was pleasantly buzzed by the time Beauty School Dropout starts, and the alcohol is making the movie more enjoyable. They're only a bit further into the movie when another knock sounds at the door. Harley glances over her shoulder and looks at the door, then back at Lela.

"I'll get it, could be the landlord." She mutters to Lela, getting up.

"Do you want me to pause it?" Lela asks, watching Harley.

"No, you're fine," Harley tells her, and she walks up to the door. Opening the door, Harley's met with Nikki standing there. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"Hello to you too." He says, with a bit of a trip in his words - signifying that he too had been drinking. "Who's here?" Nikki glances inside, noticing the voices from the movie and Lela.

"It's just Lela, we're hanging out," Harley said.

"You two have been hanging out a lot." He notes.

"Yes, cause we're friends." She sighs, exasperated. "Why are you here?"

"No need to be pushy, can't I just want to hang out with my friends when I want to?"

"Yeah, but I'm busy. Go bother Lita or Tommy." Harley goes to close the door on him, but Nikki stops it before she could.

"Hey, Lela," Nikki calls out, waving to her as he steps a bit further into the apartment.

Lela pauses the movie and looks over at him. "Hey, Nikki, what's up?"

"Not much, y'know, just kinda wondering what's goin' on between you two. Looks a bit like I dunno, like a fucking kinda thing. Because I know what this looks like with Harley -" Nikki goes on, waving a hand as he talked. Lela narrows her eyes at him, wondering what he was going on about.

"Nikki-" Harley hisses, knowing the line he was just about to cross. He looks from Lela to Harley and locks eyes with her. Harley can tell he's at least shitfaced because there's no way he'll remember this tomorrow.

The room remains a painful silence longer than it should've, as Lela looks between Harley and Nikki in confusion while the two stare each other down. Nikki lost because he caves first.

"Right. Well, you two have fun. Lela, I'm sure she'll be excellent for you-"

"Get the fuck out, okay, c'mon." Harley snaps loudly, grabbing Nikki by the arm and dragging him outside the apartment. She slams the door shut behind her and crosses her arms before turning to Nikki. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing's wrong with me." Nikki scoffs.

"Sure, yeah. How much did you drink earlier?"

"That's none of your business." He snaps.

"Oh don't get snippy with me, you're the one who just waltzed in here making a mess." Harley snaps back. "Was it really necessary to bring it up to Lela? I'm trying to enjoy a night with my girlfriend and then you just come barging in all fucked up and ruin it."

"So I was right. I knew it. You two were way too comfortable -"

"Shut the fuck up, god, I can't fucking stand you right now." She groans, rubbing her eyes. Nikki 'hmmfs' in response. "I suggest you go home and sober up and get your shit sorted together because now I'm not in the mood to see you again before tour starts. And you best wish that I'm in a good mood if I do see you again. I know I don't sound that pissed but trust me, I am. So, fuck you, and good night."

Harley turns around and opens the door again, before stepping into the apartment and slamming the door shut. She sighs to herself before joining her girlfriend back on the couch. Harley was going to need a lot more alcohol to make the night better now that Nikki had tainted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 449 15
❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤' 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞ ...
95.7K 3K 51
Evie Bass is the younger sister of Tommy Lee. Being seventeen years old when he starts to bring his band around, Evie falls in love with the bass pla...
132K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
198K 5.4K 87
"Hi, my name is Carly Dean and this is the story about how I fell in love with the boy I have known since I was 16." I have known Nikki since we were...