Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Best/Worst B-Day Ever

3.7K 90 96
By JessWriter14

a/n this episode will be a little like Blendin's Game so just watch out for that.

June 15th. The day after the time travel pig incident and the day I officially become a teenager. You guessed it! It's my thirteenth birthday! I'm guessing you all are wondering why I never said anything before about it. Well, it's never actually been the biggest day for me for a long time. Not since my family was whole. Anyways, I walked into the Mystery Shack this morning to find that Mr. Pines, Soos and Wendy were all waiting for me at the counter.

"Morning, guys," I greeted and they all smiles at me.

"Morning sis," Wendy said to me.

"And happy birthday, dude," Soos said quietly.

Mr. Pines pulled a small box out of his pocket and a twenty dollar bill and gave it to me. "I don't know what to say," I said honestly.

"Kid you deserve it. We know how you like your birthdays to be small so we all pitched in and got you this," Mr. Pines told me. I opened the box to find a metal guitar pick with a picture of me with Wendy, Soos, Mr. Pines, Dipper and Mabel on it.

I started tearing up. "Aww thanks guys. That is so sweet!" I said as I hugged Wendy and Soos. Mr. Pines just gave me a noogie and smirked at me. "So far this has been a really great birthday and it's not even 8:30 yet," I laughed.

"Meagan!" I heard a voice shout behind me and the next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground.

"Mabel! What the heck?!" I said.

"Today's your birthday!" She squealed. My eyes widened a little bit and I looked at Wendy, Soos and Mr. Pines. They all exchanged nervous glances.

"Wh-where'd you hear that from?" I asked nervously.

"We just overheard you guys talking!" Mabel said as she got off of me.

Dipper came over and offered me a hand. "Why didn't you tell us?" he asked as he helped me up.

"I....uh....I-I..." I didn't know what to tell them. I didn't want to hurt their feelings!

"I know why!" Mabel said.

"You do?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah! It's obvious she wants us to throw her a huge party!" I almost fainted at her words. A huge party is the absolute last thing that I want on my birthday.

"Meg you ok? You seem. A bit paler than usual," Dipper said to me.

"Y-yeah...I-I'm fine," I lied.

"Ok! Let the party planning commence!" Mabel said. "Wendy, you get balloons, Grunkle Stan, you make the invitations and fliers, Soos, get tables and the dj table set up and you can be the dj, Dipper, you get food, I'll work on the rest of the decorations! Meagan you just take the rest of the day off," Mabel said to me and I slowly nodded.

"Meg...you look like you're going to be sick!" Dipper said taking my arm.

"I just need some fresh air," I said and I raced out of the shop.

"Don't come back till six!" I heard Mabel shout after me. I ran all the way back to my house and just shut myself in my room. I decided that I would waste time by working on my songs so I took my journal out and started writing the music for the rest of a song that I started. When I finished, I noticed that it was almost six o'clock. Wow, time really flies fast. I set my guitar down, took my journal and left the house toward to Mystery Shack.

(a/n ok quick little thing, Meagan has two guitars, an electric and an acoustic. She keeps the electric at home but the acoustic is at the mystery shack I the twins room and she uses it on the roof. Ok nuff said, back to the story)

When I got the the mystery shack, I noticed all the lights were off. I walked into the museum and I could just make out shapes. I turned on the lights and about 50 people or so popped out and yelled, "Surprise!" I nearly had a heart attack.

"Happy Birthday Meagan!" the twins chorused.

"Hit it Soos!" Mabel shouted and Soos started up the dj. Music was blaring, people were dancing. I could've died right there. I noticed that there werent any presents so that's a good sign. "So what do you think?" Mabel asked me.

"I-it's lovely," I stuttered. "Excuse me for a second," I said and calmly walked away from them before taking off toward the bathroom. Once I was there I slammed the door closed and slid down against the wall to the floor. I was breathing heavily, almost having a panic attack. I got up and walked over to the sink and splashed some water in my face.

I then heard knocking at the door. "Meagan? It's Wendy," a voice said. "Can you come out please?" I slowly walked to the door and opened it to find a very worried Wendy standing there. "I'm guessing you don't like the party," she said and I shook my head.

"I mean it was a nice gesture but it's way too much for me. I'm not used to so much going into something for me," I told her honestly.

"Well, how about we do this, we tell stan that you and I are going to our traditional birthday dinner so he doesn't tell dipper and Mabel and we'll explain it to them later. We can also tell Stan that he can end the party before we get back. K?" She asked me and I nodded. Wendy smiled and then went off to find Mr. Pines. I just headed for the exit. "Ok, we're ready to go," Wendy said when she caught up with me.

The walk to the diner was silent but not awkward. When we got to the diner and we sat down, Wendy placed two small boxes in front of me. One had a flannel ribbon at the top the other was just plain. "What are these?" I asked her.

"The one with the ribbon is from dad and the boys, the other one is from the gang," Wendy told me. I opened up the one from dad to find another metal guitar pick, but this one had a chain on it and engraved on the pick was my first initial in gothic lettering style. "The chain is so you can collect the guitar picks," Wendy said and I took the one I got earlier out of my back pocket.

I just now noticed that there was a small hole at the bottom of it. I hooked it on the chain with the other one and put it aside. I then opened up the next box to see another guitar pick but this one wasn't metal or customized. I gasped at what it was. "Is this an actual vintage original ACDC guitar pick?" I asked in amazement and Wendy nodded.

"Nate told me that they picked it up at a pawn shop. A bit pricy but they thought it would work. They added a rubber outline so you could connect it to the chain." I put the pick on the chain and put the chain around my neck for safe keeping.

"Thanks Wendy," I said and she smiled. Dinner was very pleasant and we ended up talking about everything yet nothing at all. When we came back to the mystery shack, the lights were all on and it looked like the place was trashed.

We walked inside to see that no one was there except the Pines and Soos. Mabel and Dipper were sitting in chairs looking down while Mr. Pines and Soos were standing over them. I cleared my throat and all of them looked up. "Meagan!" Dipper said and the twins came rushing toward me.

"What happened? Where were you? Did you not like the party?" Mabel started bombing me with questions.

"Whoa whoa slow down," Wendy said.

"Yeah, just let her explain," Mr Pines said.

I sat down at one of the chairs and looked up at everyone. "Ok, so the party was a nice gesture and all but I just don't like stuff like that. My birthdays haven't been like that since my family was full and that was years ago," I started. "Since then, my birthdays have been small. Like a few small presents and Wendy would always take me out to dinner. It's just that...not a lot of people have cared enough even to do anything like this so its all just a shock. I'm sorry you guys went through all that effort for nothing," I finished.

I got up and left everyone standing there. I used the secret ladder and climbed up to the roof. I laid down on the roof just staring up at the stars when I got an idea. I sat up and took out my guitar. I figured if I was up here alone I might as well practice the new song. I pulled out my journal and started strumming.

Can anybody hear me?
Or am I talking to myself?
My mind is running empty,
in this search for someone else
who doesn't look right through me.
It's all just static in my head.

Can anybody tell me why,
I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut.
Sending SOS from this tiny box.
And I lost all signal when I lifted up.
Now I'm stuck out here in the world forgot.
Can I please come down?
'Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round.
Can I please come down?

I'm deafened by the silence.
Is it something that I've done?
I know that there are millions,
I can't be the only one who's so disconnected.
It's so different in my head.

Can anybody tell me why,
I'm lonely like a satellite?

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut.
Sending SOS from this tiny box.
And I lost all signal when I lifted up.
Now I'm stuck out here in the world forgot.
Can I please come down?
'Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round.
Can I please come down?

Now I lie awake and scream,
in the zero gravity.
And it's starting to weigh down on me.
Let's abort this mission now.
Can I please come down?

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts,
all the lonely people that the world forgot.
If you hear my voice come pick me up.
Are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut.
Sending SOS from this tiny box.
And I lost all signal when I lifted up.
Now I'm stuck out here in the world forgot.

'Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut.
Sending SOS from this tiny box.
To the lonely people that the world forgot,
are you out there?
'Cause you're all I've got!

Can I please come down?
'Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round.
Can I please come down?

After I was done, I just sighed. "Is that how you really feel?" A voice asked. I turned around to see Dipper standing there with his hands in his vest.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Dipper walked over and sat down beside me, legs hanging off the edge.

"Feeling alone and left in a world forgot?"

I sighed. "Well, sometimes I do. I mean, sometimes Wendy is off with her friends, my dad and my brothers pay almost not attention to me, then Soos and Mr. Pines are often busy, then Mabel is spending a lot of her time with Candy and Grenda lately, and...."

"What about me?"

"Well, you're the one who actually understands me and hangs around me," I stated facing him. "Sometimes it feels like it's just you and me against this town; against the world."

"I feel the same way. Also, I came up here to apologize. I'm sorry about ruining your birthday and I'm sorry about not listening to you about me liking Wendy. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so high," Dipper said and I nodded.

"Dipper, it's ok. You were just blinded by your feelings. And forget about ruining my birthday, I mean, you guys didn't know." I laid back down and stared up at the stars. I felt Dipper lay down right beside me. "It's beautiful," I commented.

"Yeah..." Dipper said, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dipper facing toward the sky but his eyes were looking at me.

"Oh look! A shooting star!" I pointed at the sky.

"Make a wish," Dipper told me. I wish you would realize that I like you. "So, what did you wish for?"

"Well...uh...."

"Come on, you can always tell me."

"Well I kind of wished that my crush would notice that I like him," I said as I turned my head to face him. "And that he would stop chasing my sister," I finished Dipper's head snapped toward me.

"You...you like m-me?" He asked. I slowly nodded. Dipper didn't reply so I sat up.

Ugh I probably shouldn't have said that. I probably ruined our friendship and he probably hates me.

"I don't hate you," Dipper said sitting up beside me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah you did."

"Oh." I looked down.

"But I don't hate you. I actually think that...I like you," he said honestly. I looked up at him and he nodded. "I mean, you're always there for me, we do everything together, I guess I've just been blind."

"I knew you'd come around eventually," I said and he laughed.

"I guess you were right." The next thing I knew, both Dipper and I were leaning in. Dipper placed his lips on mine and I felt sparks flying everywhere and electricity flowing through my vanes. When we broke away we both had light blush on our cheeks.

"Wow," we both breathed.

"Well there's just one more thing I have to ask," Dipper said. "Meagan, will you be my girlfriend?"

I kissed his cheek. "Yes, Dip-stick, I will." We smiled at each other then laid back down next to each other. I rested my head on his shoulder, he put his arm around mine, and we just sat there staring at the stars.

I then got confused. "Hey Dip?"

"Yeah, Meg?"

"I just realized something. You know how when we have these kind of moments and Mabel gets pictures of us?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, I just realized that I show up in every picture. I'm not supposed to show up in cameras, pictures or mirrors," I explained.

"That is unusual. Have you tried taking any pictures since the accident?"

"No, I was afraid of people finding out."

"Well, maybe it's the necklace. It does keep you human."

"Huh. I guess it's another mystery."

"Yeah." We lay there for a few more minutes before I started shivering. "You cold?" Dipper asked me.

"A little," I shrugged.

"Then let's go back inside. I'm pretty sure Mabel wants to apologize, too," Dipper said. Dipper stood up and held his hand out for me to take. He helped me stand up and together we walked back into the Mystery Shack, hand in hand.

"Hey, there you are Meg-" Wendy cut her sentence off short when she saw Dipper's hand in mine. She then whistled. "Finally!" Dipper and I blushed at her comment.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and Mabel stood in front of us, smiling like an idiot, with a camera in hand. "Yay! Spirit of love! Thank you!" she cheered. I hid my face in Dipper's shoulder to try to hide the blush while Dipper just pulled down his hat to hide his blush.

"Oi, just no extreme PDA in front of me, in the shop or in the bed," Mr. Pines warned us, making us blush darker. Gross!

"So Meagan, are you sleeping here or at home tonight?" Wendy asked me.

"I think I'll sleep here," I said and Wendy smiled.

"Alright, then I'm gonna head home. Goodnight Meg, and happy birthday, sis," Wendy said to me. She hugged me then walked out.

"Night dudes! And happy birthday Meg!" Soos said as he walked out.

"Alright, you kids get ready for bed now," Mr. Pines said as he walked away.

"Hey, Meagan? I'm sorry for throwing you the party. I really didn't mean to ruin your birthday like that," Mabel apologized.

"It's ok, Mabel. You didn't know. Just don't do it again, at least, not for me," I said.

"Deal!" she said and she ran upstairs.

Dipper and I rolled our eyes and we started walking upstairs. "So we really didn't ruin your birthday?" Dipper asked through the silence.

"No, in fact, you made it one of the best ones," I said and Dipper smiled.

"Well, goodnight Meg, sleep well," Dipper said.

"You too, Dip," I replied. Dipper kissed my forehead then climbed into his own bed.

I climbed into mine and stared at the ceiling. I was finally Dipper's girlfriend. This has definitely been one of the best, yet scariest, birthdays ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.6K 31
Dipper and Mabel are both juniors at Gravity Falls high school. On the first day Dipper gets a new history teacher. This is BillDip.
692 11 1
What if... it's 2018 and Wendy Corduroy is 21. She's still working at the Shack for the summer. After missing the previous summer due to his parents...
155K 3.6K 37
Looking for Wendip? (And a little Dipcifica?) Look no further! This fanfic starts right before Wendy tells Dipper she's too old for him. However, aft...
9.7K 258 8
You're a 17-year old goth girl who happens to be moving to gravity falls. Which is great with you because you love the strange and unusual. You move...