My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!

1.5K 46 12
By ThePuzzler101

Quinn's POV:

Me and Santana were in New York and we were in Kurt and Rachel's apartment. It was like a cozy apartment, not modern or anything high tech. Just a cozy, comfortable apartment.

We were standing in the middle of the living room waiting for Rachel to come home. Kurt called us here and told us that he needs us to come down to New York and talk Rachel out of doing a nude scene for a photo shoot. I have no idea why she would want to do a nude scene. I'm not judging her for doing it but I know Rachel, she's gonna regret it later on.

"What is taking Berry so long? I have to go shopping for some new thongs." Santana said with an eye roll and I laugh and throw my head back. "What, I like to wear thongs." She said with a shrug as she brushes some hair behind her ear and I put my hands up in defense.

"Okayyy." I sing song with an eye roll and we start to hear a voice speak. We immediately stop talking.

"Kurt, the hipster from downstairs with the curlicue mustache wants to borrow your Russian hat." We hear the voice of Rachel from the other side of the door and we see the door start to slide open. Once it's fully slid open, Rachel looks up and sees up. Her eyes widen and a hug grin graces her lips.

"Oh my god!! What are you doing here?" Rachel yelled excitedly while putting a hand over her mouth and me and Santana look at each other.

"Lady Hummel called, begging us to do an emergency intervention." Santana started off and I nod my head in agreement.

"Oh who?" Rachel asked in confusion and I sigh before answering.

"You." I respond and Rachel just looks at us in shock and confusion.

5 Minutes Later:

We are now in the living room area for this intervention. Me and Santana are sitting on a couch they have and Rachel is sitting in front of us on a cheapie.

"So, let me get this straight: you guys came all the way to New York just to talk to me because Kurt called you?" Rachel asked while looking at me and Santana in confusion.

"We're also here to shop." Santana states with a shrug and I shake my head because that's not the only thing we are here for.

"And we're here to apologize to Quinn for slapping her across the face very, very hard." I say while throwing shade at Santana and I side eye her.

"In theory. We'll just see if that's happens. But we both know that slap was in self defense." Santana snarked with an eye roll as she turns to face me. "Rachel, you cannot do a nude scene." Santana starts out while linking her hands together and Rachel sighs.

"It's not a nude scene. It's just a topless scene." Rachel states and I face palm my forehead because that's considered being partially nude.

"Same thing. Topless is as nude as anyone is ever gonna want to see you." Santana said while shrugging and I brush some hair behind my ear.

"Let's say you do it. Think about the 2-2-2 rule. In two weeks, how are you gonna feel about the new scene?" I speak up and rhetorically asked Rachel with a raised eyebrow. "You'd probably feel pretty great." I answered for her while linking my hands together and Rachel nods.

"Yeah." Rachel responded and she let out a deep breath as she spoke.

"You'll get to feel a nice, cool breeze on them skeeter bites, you'll feel refreshed even." Santana spoke up and Rachel nods her head in agreement.

"Then, how are you gonna feel about it two months from now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and I start to play with my fingers in my lap.

"I don't know. Nervous? Worried it may not even be good?" Rachel said while doing some hand gestures and me and Santana can tell she is nervous.

"Rachel, it's a student film. It's not gonna be good." Santana said in a "no duh" voice and I hold in a laugh.

"And two years from now? How you gonna feel about it then?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Rachel folds her arms.

"Guilty. Just... hoping my kids won't ever see it online." Rachel unfolds her arms and throws her hands up.

"They'll definitely see it." I say 100% positive in my statement and Santana nods her head.

"And they will never be the same." Santana adds on to what I just said and I nod my head in agreement. Those poor kids will be scarred for life.

"Okay, wait. Why am I even taking advice from you, Santana? Didn't you have a sex tape that leaked online?" Rachel asked Santana and I laugh as I think about to when Brittany leaked hers and Santana's sex tape. This was back during Disco week. Brittany wanted to help Santana become famous. She thought that since most celebrities have a sex tape, it would help Santana to get famous. And now, Santana is now known as the lesbian nude Latina.

"Yes I did. A sex tape that follows me around to this very day. Look my name up on the internet right now." Santana said as she points to Rachel's phone and Rachel grabs her phone. She turns it on and starts searching up Santana's name.

"Santana Lopez, nude, lez, boobies, sex tape, Mexican or Dominican, question mark." Rachel reads off her phone and wow, that would be tiring to deal with for the rest of your life.

"Booyah. That will exist forever." Santana said while waving around a pointed finger.

"But Quinn, Santana, some women find it empowering to be naked on film." Rachel tries to explain but I shake my head and put a hand up.

"Yeah, some do, but not in a student film that's most likely about a grandma with Alzheimer's." I explain as my voice gets a little louder and I shake my head and sigh. "Look Rachel, we care about you." I add on with a more calm and softer voice and I gesture to Santana to continue.

"And for once, Rachel, we actually have your best interest in mind." Santana continues on for me and I nod my head as I look at Rachel.

"Please don't do it." I say while lightly shaking my head and Rachel looks between us with a very contemplating look.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

Me and Sam were in the McKinley High locker room helping the glee club do photos for the McKinley High male model of the month calendars. Sam really wants to be a model so when they asked us for help, he automatically accepted it and I did it because I just want to help. They even allowed Sam to be in the model shoot. Over the past few weeks, I noticed a change in Sam. He's been acting like a jerk when I'm the one who is a jerk out of us. He's been going to the gym everyday for what reason, I don't know. He's already in shape.

The locker room was set up like a photo shoot and there was different backgrounds for each persons theme. Like for example, Blaine was wearing a "sexy" New Year's Eve party outfit and his background was black to match the theme. Jake was wearing swim shorts and he had an inflatable shark pool toy and his background was of a beach.

"Give me sexy freedom." Tina tells Ryder as he was wearing an American themed outfit and his background was of the American flag. I start taking multiple pictures of him.

"Alright, give me August." Tina says out loud and Sam comes over to the picture area in red shorts.

"Come on let's get this show on the road losers I don't have all day." Sam claps his hands in a demanding voice and I sigh because he's starting to act like a jerky musclehead.

"Hey, why don't we do August with a few of the guys? Blaine, why don't you jump in with Sam? Your looking particularly cute today." Tina says while gushing at Blaine and looking at him with googily eyes and I can barf right there. Blaine told me that Tina has a crush on him and I couldn't stop laughing because she knows he's gay.

"You do know he's gay, right?" I remind Tina as I whisper over to her and she glares at me.

"Yes I know that, you don't have to remind me. I cry myself to sleep every night knowing that." Tina said while folding her arms and I throw my head back and laugh.

"I'll do it too." Joe raises his hand and Sam snaps his head over to him.

"No offense Joe, but I don't really think you want to be in a shot next to me. My washboards are gonna make you look like a bloated white Bob Marley." Sam said with some attitude and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm as God made me, dude." Joe said while squinting his eyes at Sam and I start looking through the pictures I took of the boys. I should be a photographer because these photos are amazing.

"Yeah, he made you look like a giant daddy long legs spider." Paris said with a chuckle as he puts on a tank top and I laugh a little as well. Joe rolls his eyes at Paris.

"Look, the reality is that we probably should have just done a Sam Evans calendar. I came back to help you guys so that's what I'm gonna do." Sam said with a shrug and I sigh and face palm my forehead.

"Yes, and every month we could see you dress as a different brand of jerkwad." Artie said with an eye roll and I have to agree with him. Sam is my best friend and brother but he's acting too out of line.

"Guys, we waited too long! I lost my pump I need five minutes!" Sam yelled as he walked away from the picture area and he walks over to the weight lifting area. Everyone sighs and groans. I get up out of my seat and follow him. Once I get to the weight lifting room, I see Sam lifting a 20 pound dumbbell.

"You got this! You got this!" Sam muttered to himself and I sigh and shake my head.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked with annoyance laced in my voice and Sam briefly looks up at me before looking back down at his arm.

"I'm pumping iron. The hell does it look like I'm doing?" Sam said with an eye roll and I glare at him.

"Your acting like a body obsessed musclehead and your being a jerk to everyone. We came here to help them Sam. Your taking over the whole photoshoot." I state the main reason of why we are here that Sam seems to forget.

"Oh please, I'm the closest thing to a model they have." Sam said while shaking his head and I throw my hands up.

"Put the weight down Sam." I say calmly and Sam doesn't listen to me and keeps pumping iron. I walk over to him, grab the weight and place it on the weight rack.

"What the hell?" Sam said while sitting on the bench behind him.

"Stop acting like a jerk! What is wrong with you? For the past few weeks, you've been acting like a total jerk and it needs to stop. Whats up with you man?" I say sternly while doing some hand gestures and Sam slaps his thighs.

"It's not fair! You get everything. Your fit, your a boxer, you have college credits when your not even in college, your smarter than me, your cooler than me, you look better than me, your better than me at everything. You have everything Rebel. I want to do modeling because it's the one thing that I'm good at! So excuse me for wanting to do modeling!" Sam yells and I look at him puzzled and confused.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean I get everything?" I asked genuinely confused and Sam takes a deep breath in and exhales before speaking.

"I'm always in your shadow. Everyone congratulates you on your big accomplishments and they just forget about me when I do something big. For example, when I wrote my name clearly on the board in glee, everyone just brushed it off when that was a big thing for me. I never wrote my name clearly before that. Even you brushed it off. Your doing big things in life and I am happy for you. I really am. It's just that I want to do big things do, I want to be successful like you. But this stupid dyslexia gets in the way. I can't even read anything without using Siri to read it to me. I can't do anything right. My body  is all I have. I'm just so exhausted. Im just nothing." Sam rants to me while looking down and I see a tear fall out his eye. I place my hand over my mouth and I gasp.

I didn't even know he felt like that. Is he really in my shadow? But how, we are twins? We share the same spotlight.

"And lately, people are always expecting me to help them with everything. Like for instance, Paris wants me to help him write love song to Brittany. I don't know how to write a love song!!" Sam continues to rant and that part is kinda irrelevant but hey, it's what's on his mind.

Oh one thing, Paris and Brittany date, I don't think Santana knows about that but if she does, she's gonna be angry. Apparently, Marley chose Jake over Paris so now Paris is dating Brittany. And London is dating some boy who's not in glee club.

"Don't you ever say that about yourself again. Your not nothing Sam, you are something." I state sternly as I point a finger at him and he looks up at me with tears streaming down his face. I'm sorry bro, I didn't know you felt like that. But you don't need to excessively work out and do all of this just to prove that you can do something. Your awesome Sam. And trust me, your gonna do big things in life. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were in my shadow. And I'm sorry for brushing off the fact that you wrote your name clearly. That is a big accomplishment for you and I'm proud of you. Your gonna be very successful Sam. Whether your doing modeling or doing impressions, your gonna do big things. Because your amazing. Your Samuel Cleophus Evans, the best brother in the world." I say with a small smile and Sam sniffles and wipes his tears away.

"Now give me a hug!" I tell him as my smile gets bigger and he chuckles and stands up. I stand up to and he wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back.

How did I not know that Sam felt like he was in my shadow? Some sister I am. I didn't even know he felt this way. I should've gotten a clue he felt this way when he kept making things a competition between us when we were younger. And I should've known he might feel this way when I would bring home trophies for my Olympic races and Sam didn't bring home any. He would always look at my trophies with sadness in his eyes but I just brushed it off. Sam and me are equal, one is not better than the other.
—————————————————————
I was currently walking to the boxing gym right now. I wanted to talk to Kelly. I want to ask her out on a date. It's time I get some new experiences in life. Plus, I really like her. Ever since our kiss that happened over a month ago, I've been thinking a lot about my feelings. And since we've been spending more time together, I just like her more and more. She's a really cool person. We hang out at the coffee shop, the mall and we even went to the arcade together. But we never been on an actual date. And I want to give her a chance.

I get to the boxing gym and I ring the doorbell. A buzzer goes off, signaling the door is unlocked. I open the door and walk in. I walk past the main hall and I go to the actual gym. Once I get there, I see Kelly doing squats with her back facing me. I lean against a wall and decide to announce my presences.

"Hey there." I say announcing my presence and Kelly jumps up startled and falls on her back. I laugh and walk over to her.

"Rebel, what the hell is wrong with you? Don't do that." Kelly said while standing up and she playfully pushes me away from her and I laugh and throw my head back.

"Oh man, you got so scared." I say as I continue to laugh and she rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"What do you want Rebel? I don't have you on my schedule for training today." Kelly said confused as she folds her arms and looks at me puzzled.

"I actually didn't come here to train." I state and Kelly furrows her eyebrows at me. "I want to ask you a question." I tell her with a soft smile and she gestures for me to continue. "Would you maybe wanna go on a date with me? On Thursday?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and Kelly's eyes go wide and she looks at me shocked.

"A date? Like an actual date? You wanna go on a date with me?" She asked in shock as she starts to speak quickly and I laugh and nod my head. "Why though?" She asked in confusion and I step closer to her.

"Because I like you. I think your cool, funny, nice, beautiful, smart, amazing abs very strong. Like ass whooping strong." I say with a smile and Kelly laughs and blushes a little. "And I'd like to get to know you better. Like your hobbies and stuff. I've known you for almost three months and I don't know your hobbies. That's sad." I state and I put my hands in my pockets.

"I like you too Rebel. Of course I'll go on a date with you. I'd like to get to know you better too." Kelly states and I smile softly and nod my head. "Where are we going?" Kelly asked with a raised eyebrow and I smirk.

"That, Ms. Harris, is a surprise." I state as I continue to smile and Kelly nods her head and smiles.

"Okay, I can't wait, I'm going to go take a shower and maybe after, we can go for a little walk in the park?" Kelly asked me with a raised eyebrow and I nod my head in agreement.

"That sounds nice." I say as I take my hand out of my pocket and rub the back of my neck. Kelly sends me one more smile then she walks to the locker rooms to shower. I place my hand over my chest and take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. I have a good feeling about this date.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

Me and Santana just finished shopping for clothes at Century 21 and H&M. Told you we came here to shop at well. Who goes on a trip to New York and doesn't shop?

"So what's going on in your world Quinn?" Santana asked me as we were at Cinnabon eating cinnamon rolls.

"Um, well, I have a boyfriend." I say with a smile and Santana looks at me in shock.

Biff asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted it. He's a really sweet guy and I like him.

"Holy shit, Ms. Fabray finally moved on from the Canadian? Who would've thought?" Santana said while throwing her head back and laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Santana." I say with an eye roll and I break off a piece of my cinnamon roll and eat it.

"What's his name? What does he do? Is he rich? Give me the detailz." Santana said while adding a z to the end of detailz to add some sort of effect.

"Well, his name is Biff Macintosh, he works at a restaurant. He works at Ruby Tuesday specifically. He is rich but he's not a rich jerk. He's nice, kind, respectful, sweet and he doesn't use his family's wealth to get what he wants." I explain to her with a small smile and Santana takes a sip of her lemonade.

"Holy hell, your dating a rich boy. Ask him if he can loan me some money, I want to leave school and get out of Kentucky. I fucking hate it over there. Those kids are so sensitive it's not even funny." Santana said while rolling her eyes and I laugh and shake my head.

"No, Biff doesn't use his parents money. And even if he did, he wouldn't give you money, he doesn't know you." I tell her while shaking my head and I sip on some Pink Lemonade.

"Please, I am the best manipulators. I can get what I want by negotiating." Santana said with a smirk and I playfully roll my eyes with a smile.

"Okay Santana." I say sarcastically while quietly snorting and Santana rolls her eyes.

"I wonder if Berry did the naked student film." Santana says while putting her pointer finger on her chin and she lightly taps her chin.

"Same, let's go find out. Shall we?" I say as I gestures out the door and Santana nods. We throw our trash away and leave the Cinnabon store. I really hope Rachel didn't do this.
—————————————————————
So, Rachel didn't do the naked photoshoot. Thank god. Now, me and Santana are in the NYADA auditorium on the stage waiting for Rachel to come and meet us. We were waiting for Rachel to come meet us in the auditorium so we can do a song together. You know, just to celebrate her actually listening to us and not doing the nude scene. Me and Santana hear the doors open and we see Rachel singing 'Love Song' with the band behind her and she's coming down the aisle towards us. We smile at her and start singing.

After we finish, we squeal and hug each other.

"Thank you guys so much, it's like my dads say— you can't make new old friends." Rachel said as we pull away from the hug and I smile.

"No regrets?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow and Rachel slightly jumps up and down happy.

"None. But fo you guys have to go? Can you stay a little bit longer? Cause I would love to but you dinner." Rachel said excitedly and I begin to think to myself.

I have a flight back to New Haven tomorrow and it's early in the morning. But Rachel is offering me free dinner. Who could pass that up?

"I'm in." I say as I have made my decision quickly and Rachel cheers and looks at Santana.

"Sure. Kentucky can definitely wait. I want to enjoy some more time away from the sensitive crybabies." Santana states as she folds her arms with a smirk.

"Good, okay." Rachel said as she turns around and runs off the stage and we follow her.

"I really am in no rush to get back to Kentucky. I think I could get used to it here in New York. It's more my speed." Santana said out loud and I look at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile. Is Santana hinting that she's gonna move to New York? And live with Kurt and Rachel? That's gonna be a mad house.
—————————————————————
It's been about a week since me and San convinced Rachel not to do the nude scene. I'm back at Yale and me and Biff are sitting on the couch looking through Netflix for a movie to watch. Chloe is at a college party right now. Me and Biff went as well but we came left early.

I had my head on his shoulder and he had his arm around my shoulder. We weren't fully cuddled up because we both thought it was too soon in the relationship for that.

"I love this movie. Horrid Henry. The books were always my favorite." Biff said with a small chuckle as he sees the movie Horrid Henry on the screen. I smile and I start to get lost in my thoughts.

Me and Biff have really gotten to know each other through the past few months. Like, I know how his favorite color is red, his favorite snack is Zebra Cakes, he enjoys the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, and he used to do soccer as a child.

I told him the general, not so private things about me. Like how I'm scared of scary movies, my favorite food is bacon, I like to dance, cheer and sing, and I like to binge watch tv shows. I didn't tell him any personal information like about my past, and I didn't tell him much about me and Rebel's relationship. All I told him was that she was the person I dated and I told him that we are best friends now. But I didn't tell him about everything we went through together.

"Hey, you okay? You look like your in deep thought." Biff said and I look at him and see he has an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just got lost in my thoughts for a moment." I say with a smile and Biff nods his head and smiles back.

"Oh ok, um, I have a joke for you." Biff said as he takes his arm from around my shoulder and I nod. "What does a baby computer call his father?" Biff asked with a smile and I shrug.

"What?" I asked with a smile and Biff lightly snorts before answering.

"Data!!" Biff answers and then he starts laughing hysterically, making my eyes go wide. Okayyyy...

"That was so cringy, it's actually funny." I say as I lightly laugh and Biffs laughing calms down a bite.

"I'm sorry, it's just my friend told me that joke a few days ago and it was so cringy. I decided to use it on you to see your reaction." Biff explains while sighing and shaking his head and I make an ooh face.

"Thank god, I thought you were one of those cringy guys." I say as I place my hand over my heart and I sigh thankful.

"Oh gosh no, I don't overdo it with the cringe. I can be cringy sometimes but not all the time." Biff explains and I nod my head and lift my head up off his shoulder. "So, wanna watch Horrid Henry?" Biff asked me with a raised eyebrow and I nod my head with a smile.

"Sure, the books were cool to me and I've never seen the movie." I tell him and he nods as he puts on the movie.

"Your gonna love it. It's amazing." Biff tells me with a giddy voice and he lightly jumps on the couch and I laugh at his excitement. Biff gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I smile into the kiss.

Biff puts his arm around my shoulder again and I lay my head on his shoulder again. We watch Horrid Henry and it ended up being a great movie. I loved it. It's actually better than the books. I enjoyed this night with Biff.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"How didn't you realize you ate the goldfish until it was moving inside your mouth?" I asked Kelly as we were laughing at the story Kelly just told me and we were walking to her house. We just finished our date at a fancy restaurant and I was now walking her back home. Kelly was wearing a baby blue dress with black straps and I was wearing navy blue jeans, a black dress shirt with my shirt tucked into my jeans, and a navy blue blazer with black dress shoes.

So when Kelly was 7, she and her family went to a fancy restaurant. She snuck into the kitchen and saw the goldfish on a plate. She thought it looked good so she went over to it. She picked it up and put it in her mouth. She was about to chew it, but then it started moving in her mouth. After that, she immediately spit it out and ran to her parents crying.

"It wasn't moving while it was on the plate so I figured it was dead. Leave me alone." Kelly said as she playfully pushes me and I continue to laugh my ass off. This is hilarious. We turn a corner and see that Kelly's house is only two houses down the block from the corner.

"But didn't the fish feel slippery in your hand and in your mouth?" I asked her as I continue to laugh and I bring up soon good points.

"I wasn't thinking okay. I was just really hungry and I wanted something to eat. Don't you judge me, I'm sure you have some story of something stupid you did." She said and I shake my head no.

"There was this one time me and Sam at the whole cake at a wedding. My mom wasn't happy after that." I say with a chuckle as I remember the time me and Sam went to our cousins wedding and ate her whole cake. She was pretty mad at us but since we were only 9, she didn't get too mad. But still, to this day, I think she is still mad at us. I begin to remember the difference between my mom and Andrew's reactions. My mom just sent us to our room with no tv. Andrew on the other hand, beat us for the first time. And it was painful. Mom didn't know about it and we didn't tell her. She actually didn't know he was hurting us until we were 15. So it was very recently. I shake off the memory and smile at Kelly.

Before, I know it. We are in front of Kelly's house. It was a normal sized house. It was two stories tall, plus an attic, the outside was blue and she has a porch. We walk up the steps in front of her house and walk in front of her door. We stand in front of her door and face each other.

"Oh my gosh, I can tell your parents gave you an ass whooping of a lifetime." Kelly said while laughing and my smile drops and I begin to tense up. I look down at the ground and shuffle my feet a little as all the abuse memories invade my head.

I know Kelly doesn't know about what I went through, so it's not her fault, but she still kind of triggered a memory.

"Hey, are you okay? You just tensed up out of nowhere?" Kelly asked me with concern in her voice and I lift my head up and look at her. I shake my head and put on a smile.

"Nah, I'm ok. A memory came back to my mind. That's all." I explain as my smile remains on my face and Kelly looks at me with squinted eyes.

"Okay, I can tell there is more to why you tensed up but I'm not gonna ask what happened to you. I don't want to invade your privacy." Kelly tells me with a soft smile and I am so glad she's understanding.

"Thanks Kelly, it means a lot." I say with a smile and Kelly nods her head.

"No problem. I'll see you on Friday Rebel. We will be working on skills and techniques." Kelly responds as her eyes glisten under her porch lights.

"Okay, see you Friday. I can't wait to learn more skills. I've been practicing." I say with a smile as I do a quick slip and Kelly laughs.

"Good, I'm glad you are." Kelly's laughter starts to calm down and I straighten out my jacket. Kelly looks into my eyes and I look into her eyes. She slowly leans in and softly presses her lips against mine. I kiss her back and smile into the kiss. I place my arms on her back and she places her hands on my shoulders.

After a few seconds, she pulls away with a soft pop. She backs away a little and now her lips are only a few inches away from mines.

"I'll see you." Kelly whispered to me and I can feel her warm breath on my lips.

"Okay." I say with a smile as she completely pulls away from me. Kelly sends me one more smile before turning around and unlocking her door. She steps in her house and turns to look at me once more.

"Keep practicing the moves I showed you so I don't have to kick your ass again." Kelly said jokingly and I laugh and nod my head as she refers to last week when she beat me in our practice fight.

"I will." I say with a laugh and Kelly gives me a you better look before waving at me. I wave back and she closes the door and locks it. I walk off her porch and go down the small set of stairs.

I start walking down the street to go back to my house. Kelly lives like 5 blocks away from my house and I didn't feel safe walking home so I decided to take the bus. I walk to the closest bus stop and wait for the bus. The bus comes after 5 minutes and I get on it and pay the guy 1.00 in quarters. I look around the bus and see there are only four other people in it. And elderly lady who is sleeping, a teen who is wearing headphones and bopping his head, he's probably listening to music. Then there was a lady who looked about 40 and a young boy who looked 10.

I walk to the back of the bus and sit in the last row. The bus driver begins to drive again and I look out the window as I get lost in my thoughts.

I really enjoyed this date with Kelly, it was fun. She's great vibes and has an awesome personality. She's adventurous, funny, optimistic, interest and creative. Plus, she's an amzing fighter. She puts together moves I never seen Floyd Mayweather put together. And Floyd has lots of skill. Overall, I like her and I can't wait to see where we go from here.

So, Quinn is dating Biff and Rebel just went on her first date with Kelly.👀 Do you guys like Kelly? Do you guys like this version of Biff? Should Rebel and Quinn bring Biff and Kelly to Mr. Shue's Valentine's Day wedding that will happen in the chapter after next? What do you think is gonna happen when Rebel meets Biff and Quinn meets Kelly? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below. Also, vote if you want to. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 309 56
Madeleine Parker 𝒘𝒂𝒔 a perfect girl, co-captain of the Cheerios, Straight A student, everyone in McKinnley High adored her- how do their opinions...
77.3K 1.8K 76
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back in Ohio. When she joins the Glee Club...
22.6K 278 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
24.3K 970 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...