My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

Od ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... Více

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 45 - New... relationships?

1.8K 41 35
Od ThePuzzler101

Rebel's POV:

"So, how work guys?" My mom asked me and Sam as we were eating breakfast in the kitchen. It's now mid December and Christmas is coming up. I'm so excited. Sam got a job working as a lifeguard at an indoor waterpark and we still both work at Burts garage. Only difference is, Sam got another job. I'm still taking in slow. But my boxing skills have been getting much better. I have a trainer, her name is Kelly and she's got some skills. She's also really nice.

"It's fine, just bagging up groceries and stocking food. Nothing special." I say with a shrug as I pour in some milk and dump in my cereal choice. Frosted Flakes.

"For the last fucking time, the cereal goes first!!" Sam yells as he slams his fist on the table and I jump a little, startled from his action.

"Oh fuck off Sam. The milk always goes first. When you want a second bowl of cereal, do you throw the milk out just to put cereal first again? No, you pour the cereal on top. Therefore, milk goes first." I say as I glare harshly at him and my mom just laughs.

"Milk is only first for the second bowl and even then, your not pouring in the milk, it's already there. Originally, cereal goes first!!" Sam shouted while aggressively brushing is hair behind his ear and I scoff.

"Milk is always first. When you put cereal first, it's below the milk and that's how it gets soggy." I explain while putting a mouthful of Frosted Flakes in my mouth. I look around at the Christmas decorations in the kitchen. God I love Christmas.

"Are you serious? Who are you? It's like I don't even know you. We are not related anymore." Sam said dramatically as he turns his body away from me with folded arms.

"Whatever. Your a disappointment to the world for putting cereal before your milk." I snark back with a smirk as Sam's jaw drops and he gasps and dramatically places his hand over his shoulder.

"Actually, if we are being technical here, the bowl comes first. Therefore, you both are wrong." Mom said with a shrug as she sips on her coffee and my jaw drops now.

"Oh damn." Me and Sam say at the same time as we realize that we are both wrong.

"Yep, that argument was pointless, but by all means, continue on, just no physical fighting." My mom laughed and she exits the kitchen, leaving me and Sam feeling stupid.

"Wow, I feel dumb." Sam said as he scratches the side of his head. I gather up the last of the cereal in my spoon. I bring the spoon to my mouth and eat the cereal.

"Probably because you are." I say with an eye roll and Sam's looks at me offended. I drink the milk that's leftover in the bowl and I stand up and put the bowl in the sink.

"Later bro, I'm going to the gym. Time to catch up on some books." I tell him with a shrug and I pat his shoulder before going upstairs. How dare he start another argument with me about what goes first, milk or cereal. Milk obviously goes first.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

"Dammit, why isn't it coming out?" I mutter to myself as I shake the vending machine to get my Kit Kat bar out. I was at one of the hallway vending machines, the only vending machine that had Kit Kat. I have been craving this for over a week and I want it now. They are trying to scam me and it's not okay.

"Hey, having trouble with something?" I hear a voice I do not recognize from behind me and I turn around and see a guy. He has short brunette hair that was brushed to the left side of his head, his eyebrows were thick but they didn't look bushy, they looked like he just had them done. He had a button nose, thin lips, and dreamy blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, white shoes and a white shirt. He was hot to say the least. "Sorry, I'm Biff, in a freshman here." Biff said as he holds out his hand for me to shake and I do.

"Hi, I'm Quinn." I introduce myself as I let go of Biffs hand and he nods. "My Kit Kat bar won't come out of the machine even though I paid for it." I say while shaking my head and pointing to the vending machine.

"Yeah, that happens to me sometimes. The trick is, you have to give it a certain type of shake. Let me demonstrate." Biff states and I move away from the vending machine as he steps in front of it. "You wanna give it one rough shake." He states and he puts both of his hands on the side of the vending machine and he gives it a rough shake. My Kit Kat bar falls down and ends up in the area where you take it out. My jaw drops in shock. He takes the Kit Kat bar out of the vending machine and turns around and hands it to me.

"I have been trying to get that out for over an hour. Thank you." I say very grateful and I jump up and down in excitement.

"It's no problem. These vending machines can be a pain so I was happy to help." Biff said with a smile and I nod and open my chocolate bar. I take the chocolate out and I break off one singular bar. I bite it and moan at the taste.

"Hey, are you taking accounting and finance?" Biff asked me with a pointed finger as he raises his eyebrow and I nod my head.

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused as I furrow my eyebrows and I look at him with a smile.

"That's why you looked familiar! I am taking that class too. My parents think I don't need this class but I really do." Biff said while lightly laughing and he shakes his head.

"Cool. Why don't your parents think you need this class? My mom practically begged me to take this class?" I said while laughing to myself and I break off another bar of the Kit Kat and I eat it.

"My mom thinks I'm 'too good' to be taking classes on how to manage money. See, I come from a wealthy family. My family planted the first ever Macintosh apple orchord in Pennsylvania." Biff started and I look at him with my jaw dropped. "They always tell me that I won't have to work a day in my life and I'll go off to the best colleges. But I want to work. I don't want to live off of their money. My parents can be assholes but I'm not like that. I just want to be normal. Sorry for ranting to you about my problems. Your probably thinking 'why is this guy I don't know ranting about his whole life to me?' Well, it's just, I never had someone to talk to about my problems so when you asked me why my parents don't want me to take this class, I kinda just went off in a rant. I'm sorry about that." Biff said while facepalming his forehead and I shake my head and do a no hand gesture.

"No, no, no, it's fine. You just needed someone to talk to and it happened to be me. It's fine. Can I give you some advice though?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow as I eat the third bar of the Kit Kat.

"Oh please do." He said with a sigh while leaning against the vending machine and I laugh.

"Do what you want to do. How old are you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow as I begin to eat my fourth bar of the Kit Kat.

"I'm 18." He said with a small smile and I nod as I chew in the Kit Kat bar.

"Your legally an adult now. You can make your own decisions. Take whatever classes you want. College is the place where you finally get to make your own decisions. Nobody tells you what to do, you make your own choices. So, that's what you should do, make your own choice. And, I recommend you continue to take this class because it will definitely help you later on in life." I give him some advice and I lean against the vending machine next to him.

"Thanks Quinn, your right. I'm an adult now and I can make my own decisions. I'm going to take that advice." Biff said with a small smile and I nod my head and eat the last of my Kit Kat bar. "Hey, I was wondering, do you maybe wanna go get a coffee or something in the cafe? I don't have much friends because people think I'm a rich jerk because of my family, when I'm not." He explains while nervously rubbing the back of his neck and I chuckle and nod.

"Sure, that sounds cool. But I have to ask, we have been here for 6 months, and nobody wanted to be your friend? That's so mean." I say while shaking my head at the fact that people judged him based on his background.

"I mean, I have one friend. His name is Jake. He's a cool dude and he didn't judge me." Biff explains with a shrug and I nod my head and throw the Kit Kat wrapper in a nearby garbage.

"Okay, I understand. Ready to go?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I hold onto my purse that was on my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go." Biff said while getting off the vending machine and I smile and nod. We start walking down the halls while just talking and getting to know each other.

I think I just made a new friend.
——————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"Right hook, left hook, jab, cross, left uppercut!!" Kelly yelled out some moves she wanted me to do on the punching bag and I sigh out of breath.

I've been at the boxing gym for over 3 hours and Kelly has been working me hard. I had on black shorts, a red tank top and some boxing shoes. I am tired as hell and I am sweating bullets but I know this will be worth it. I nod my head and get started.

Camila Mendes as Kelly Harris:

I throw a powerful right hook to the bag. I bend my knees and turn my hips to my right side. But I never turn my head away from the bag. If I turn my head away, I won't be able to see what is going on and I might get punched. After my quick slip, I pivot on my left leg so I can throw a left hook. I turn my left foot out as I throw the left hook so I can gain more power. After the left hook, I do a quick jab cross then I finish with a powerful left uppercut.

"Nice, now do it repeatedly for two more minutes. I want you to go as fast as you can. Just keep repeating the moves until the bell rings." Kelly instructs me and she blows her whistle, letting me know I can start. I begin to repeat the moves over and over, going as hard as I can. This is going to definitely tire me out but like I said, it will all be worth it in the end.

I am starting to get really tired but I think I'm almost done.

"Come on you got this!! Your halfway there!!" Kelly shouts and my eyes go wide as I continue to do the moves on the bag and I am going at a relentless pace.

"Halfway- what the-" I say to myself in shock because I thought I was almost done.

I am like a madhouse right now. I am causing so much dents in the bag. I'm like Mike Tyson.

"Annnnnd time!!" Kelly shouted out and I quickly stop punching the bag and start panting rapidly. "That was amazing Rebel. I am so proud of you." Kelly cheered as she comes closer to me and she gives me a hi five. I nod my head and I continue to pant. I noticed that Kelly had my water bottle in her hand and she gives it to me. I quickly take it from her and I take the cap off the bottle and chug down the water.

"Thanks." I reply as my pants started to calm down and I can feel lots of sweat running down my forehead. I can also feel sweat running down other parts of my body like my neck, my back, my arms, my legs and there is sweat running down my chest onto my abs. Yup, I have abs now. Finally. Hard work gets you want you want.

"Sorry if I'm putting too much pressure on you. I just want all my trainees to succeed." Kelly apologizes as I finish my water and I shake my head. I move the bottle away from my mouth and I close it.

"Your not putting pressure on me. Your doing a great job at training me. I'm getting so much better at boxing, it's insane. Plus, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have these amazing abs." I say with a smile as I lift my shirt up a bit and show off my abs. Kelly looks at my abs with wide eyes and I laugh. I have an eight pack.

"Uh, should we get started on another workout?" I asked Kelly with a raised eyebrow but her eyes were focused on my abs. I put my shirt down and she quickly looks back up at me.

"Did you ask something?" Kelly asked as her cheeks turn bright red and I smirk and laugh at her blushing.

"Yea, are we gonna do another workout?" I asked her and Kelly smiles and shakes her head no.

"You've been doing workouts for over 3 hours, we can take a break from the workouts. I was thinking we can do some exercises." Kelly tells me and I nod my head with a smile. We walk over to the big space in the gym that is used for exercises.

"Okay, I want you to do a plank for 1 minute and 30 seconds. That's all you have to do, just hold a plank for 1 minute and 30 seconds." Kelly tells me with a soft smile and I nod my head and smile back.

I get on the floor and put my elbows on the ground. I extend my feet back and wait for Kelly to tell me to start.

"And start!" Kelly instructs me and I lift my body up and get on my toes. The plank doesn't hurt because I was used to doing this. But after about a minute or so, it was hurting.

"Just 30 more seconds Rebel! Hold it! You can do it!" Kelly tells me as my arms and legs start to become weak.

"Fuck!!" I yell out as I feel my arms and legs giving up on me. I force my body to stay up and I grunt.

"Aaaaand time." Kelly calls out after a few seconds and I let my body fall to the ground and I sigh and pant. "That was amazing. This is really gonna help you built up arm strength." Kelly tells me and I nod and smile. "Now, give me 30 push ups. Go!" Kelly says as she blows her whistle and I laugh a little and begin to do push ups.

30 minutes later:

"Done." I say as I sit down on my butt and sigh. I just finished moving 10 boxes filled with sand. I had to move them from the door all the way to the back of the gym. Sweat glistens down my forehead and I pull my hair back into a bun. I lean against a box and sigh.

"Nice. For our last exercise, I want you to do a hollow hold. You can put her hands under your butt if you want the easy way. Or, for a challenge, you can put your hands behind your head." Kelly tells me as she demonstrates the two methods I can use and I nod my head and lay down in the floor. I place my hands under my butt and lift my feet up off the ground. I hold them straight out in front of me. My feet were about 4 inches away from the ground and it was hurting. Badly. It feels like someone is stabbing me with 1,000 small needles.

"This is a core workout. It's hurting but that means your core and abs are getting stronger. I want you to hold that for 30 seconds." Kelly tells me and I grunt and sigh and close my eyes. I move my hands from under my butt and I put them behind my head to challenge myself. Big mistake.

25 seconds later:

"5 more seconds Rebel!! You got this!!" Kelly yells and I was in so much pain. I should've never put my hands behind my head. This workout hurts a lot. "3, 2, 1 and done!!" She yells and I immediately drop my feet to the mat and sigh. "This was an amazing practice today Rebel. You did amazing!!" Kelly says to me and I smile and grab my bag. I walk over to her and give her a hug. She hugs me back and after a few seconds, we part away from the hug.

Kelly looks deep into my eyes and I look into her eyes. Kelly is looking at me with someone in her eyes that I know all to well. It's a look of fondness and like. And I don't mean like as in friends. Kelly is a beautiful girl, I won't deny that. And I do like her. We have been friends for over a month and we have gotten to know each other. I really like her personality and I think she's awesome. But I just don't know. I mean, I'm still in love with Quinn and I don't want to move on from her. Kelly's eyes glance down to my lips and I see her close her eyes and lean in. Slowly, I being to lean in too and I close my eyes.

I can feel her breath against my lips. That's how close she is. Her lips are now inches away from mines and I decide to just break the gap between us. I press my lips against hers, making her yelp. I don't know what came over me. Her lips move slowly against mines. They are soft and gentle. She places her arms on my cheek and she gently rubs it and at that moment, I realize I can't do this. I break away from the kiss and Kelly removes her hand from my face

When she placed her hand on my face, it reminded me of Quinn. God, how messed up and I? Thinking of my ex when I am kissing someone else? But who am I kidding, I always think of Quinn. Quinn always loved to stroke my cheeks and it was something that always calmed me. It just felt weird when someone else was doing it.

"Um, I'm sorry about that Kelly. I don't know why I did that. Im still in love with someone else and it's not right that I kissed you when I have feelings for someone else. Im sorry for leading you on when your so amazing." I say as I face palm my forehead and I shake my head at how stupid I am being.

"Oh, it's okay Rebel. You don't have to be sorry. I just got the wrong message. And whoever that girl is, she is one lucky girl." Kelly said with a small smile and I thank god at how understanding she is. "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or our mentorship." Kelly said while giving me a sad smile and I feel so bad because I feel like I lead her on.

"No, it doesn't. We are still friends and our mentorship is still on." I say with a small smile and she nods and rubs her arm.

"Well, I'll see you in a few days then. Bye." Kelly says with a small smile and she quickly walks away from me. She grabs her bag off of a bench and she quickly exits the gym, not even letting me say goodbye.

I am so confused on my feelings now. I know Quinn told me I can move on when I am ready to, but I just don't think I'm ready yet.
—————————————————————
It's been a month since I've kissed Kelly. It's now January of 2013, a whole new year. I still go to boxing classes every few days. Kelly isn't acting different or anything. She still treats me like a friends and we talk and laugh like the kiss didn't happen. I'm glad she's giving me time to sort out how I feel. I am currently eating lunch at Olive Garden with Brittany, Finn and Blaine.

"The salad is really good. Like I'm not too keen on salads but this is amazing." Finn said as he points at the salad he was eating and I nod in agreement.

"I especially like the tour of Italy. It's pasta, lasagna and chicken Alfredo. It's like heaven in a plate." Blaine said as he does hand gestures and he points at his meal.

"I love my chicken fingers and pasta." Brittany cheered while moving side to side in her seat and I laugh and pat her shoulder. I was next to Brittany and across from us was Blaine and Finn.

"Rebel, Paris and London are really cool people. But they are just so evil." Blaine said while laughing and shaking his head and I take a bite of my chicken Parmesan and look at him.

"Tell me something I don't know. What'd they do this time?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and Brittany sighs and eats a chicken nugget.

"I was drawing a picture in art class when Paris came up to me and asked if he could add something to the drawing. I said sure and then he scribbled all over my happy drawing with a black marker." Brittany said while looking down sadly and I sigh and shake my head.

"I'm sorry about that B, he's just being an asshole as usual." I say while giving her a side hug and I sip on my sprite.

"Oh, it's okay. I already got my revenge. I beat him up with an umbrella." Brittany said with a smile and my eyes go wide and I look her shocked.

"Yup, I have never been prouder of someone." Blaine said and he gives Brittany a hi five, making her smile.

"As a teacher, I had to break them up, but I slowly made my over to them so I can enjoy the satisfying moment." Finn said while laughing and I hi five him and laugh.

"I would've done the same thing." I said as I continue to laugh and think about Brittany beating Paris up with an umbrella.

"Last week, London put green dye in my shampoo when everyone came to my house for a sleepover. My hair is currently dyed and not gelled." Blaine said as he takes off the beanie he was wearing. I was wondering why he had that on. He reveals is curly green hair and my jaw drops in shock. All three of us burst into laughter.

Blaine's hair:

"Oh this is definitely going on my Instagram." I say as I pull out my phone and take a picture of Blaine and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, you look crazy bro!!" Finn said as he shakes Blaine playfully and he continues to laugh.

"Hey there little guy, are you lost? My friend Blaine is sitting there so you have to get up. I don't know where he went though. He was just here." Brittany says with confusion in her voice as she scans the Resturant trying to look for Blaine. This just makes me and Finn laugh harder.

"Oh my gosh, she was brutal to you." I say as tears come out of my eyes from how hard I was laughing. "Why didn't you dye your hair black again?" I asked him as my laughter starts to calm down.

"My mom isn't going shopping until Friday and I don't have any money so I can't buy it myself. I went to visit Dalton the other day and the Warblers called me a Nazi." Blaine looks down sadly and I start my laughing back up again. "And I can't gel my hair because since the dye is new to my head, it's not used to gel yet. And if I put gel in my hair while the dye is in it, it's gonna break off. And even when I dye my hair black, I can't use gel for a month and a half." Blaine said as he looks down again and he shakes his head.

"That's tough dude. I would cry if I were you." Finn said as he touches Blaine's hair and Blaine puts his beanie back on. I take a bite of salad and save the picture to my photo gallery.

"I did cry, for days. I'm going to get her back. I'm going to do someone so vile, so evil. Me and London have been feuding since last week and she keeps winning!!!" Blaine yells very angry and I almost chose on my salad from how hilarious this all is.

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave one more time. I don't want to have to use force." Brittany said as she stands up and stands in front of Blaine and he looks at her confused.

"Brittany, it's me Blaine." Blaine said with a small laugh as he scratches his head.

"And now your trying to pretend to be my Sunshine twin? I tried being nice sir, but now it's no more nice Brittany." Brittany said through gritted teeth as she grabs Blaine by his shirt and starts dragging him out of the seat and away from the table.

Me and Finns eyes widen and we see Brittany is already a few feet away from us with a screaming Blaine. We run up to them and try to pull them apart. Everyone is looking at them in shock and the waitresses and waiters glance at us then turn back to the customers. They are like "I don't get paid enough for this shit."

"Help me!! My friend has gone crazy!!" Blaine yells as Brittany is still holding him by the shirt and Finn is trying to pry her off of Blaine.

"Your trying to steal my friends identity!!" Brittany roared at the top of her lungs and I snort and laugh to myself.

"Brittany, release! Release!!" Me and Finn shout at the same time as we continue to try and break them apart. It was an interesting day at Olive Garden, I will say that.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

It's been a month since I met Biff. He's a really good guy and he's fun to be around. I think I might have caught some feelings for him. But I'm not to sure because I still love Rebel. He's cute, funny, nice and he doesn't think he's better than everyone just because he's wealthy. He's very humble and I like that about him.

"I had fun tonight." I tell Biff as we were walking down the dorm hall to my dorm room. He offered to walk me to my dorm room and I think that's sweet. We just came back from our fourth date. We went to dinner at ZINC New Haven. It's a fine cuisine and I had a really nice time. After dinner, Biff and I went for a walk in East Rock Park. It was a nice and relaxing walk.

"Me too." Biff said with a bright smile as we reach my dorm and we stop in front of it. "You know, I really like you Quinn. And I know you told me that you have an ex that you still have feelings for, but I still think your cool and I like you. I'm not saying you have to like me back. I just thought you should know that." Biff ranted and he rubs the back of his neck softly. My eyes widen in surprise at his confession.

"Biff, I like you too. Your a really sweet guy and I enjoyed getting to know you this past month. I'm just kind of confused about my feelings right now. I'm sorry Biff." I admit honestly and I sigh as I briefly look at the floor then back up at him.

"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry about. You didn't do anything wrong. Just know that you have my support." Biff said with a small smile and I nod my head and smile back. "But, I was wondering, could I have a goodby kiss?" Biff asked nervous while rubbing the back of his neck and I laugh and nod my head. He smiles and puts his hand down. He starts to lean in and so do I. As our lips get closer, I can feel his breath on mine.

Once our lips connect, and to be honest, this kiss feels different. I like it but it's so different from kissing Rebel. Kissing Rebel is like fireworks go off. Wait, why am I thinking about how I used to kiss my ex when I'm kissing someone else? Especially since that someone else is a great guy. What is wrong with me? After a few seconds, I pull away from the kiss.

"Thank you, I hope you didn't feel pressured to kiss me. I just really wanted to kiss you." Biff said with a small smile and I shake my head.

"No, no. There was no pressure. The kiss was nice. I liked it." I say with a soft smile and Biff nods his head and looks down. He straightens out his suit before looking back up at me.

"Have a good night Quinn." Biff said as he waved at me and he puts his hands in his pockets.

"Have a good night Biff." I reply as the soft smile stays on my lips and I wave back at Biff. Biff nods his head and turns around and walks to his dorm. I watch him for a little bit before taking out my keys. I unlock my dorm room door and go inside to see Chloe watching Mean Girls.

"Hey roomie, how was the date?" Chloe asked while keeping her eyes fixated on the tv and I lock the door and sigh.

"It was nice. He took me out to dinner and then we went to the park. I enjoyed it." I say with a small smile as I walk into the bedroom. My hair was flowing down my shoulders so I just put it in a messy bun. I change out of my purple dress that I was wearing and I put on some black leggings and a blue oversized shirt. I walk out of the bedroom and go back to the main area. The main area had most things connected. It had the kitchen, the living room and the dinning room connected. I walk in the living room and sit next to Chloe.

"So, do you like him?" Chloe asked as she pauses the movie and looks at me with an eyebrow raised. She was watching Mean Girls and eating popcorn and red licorice.

"I do like Biff, he's funny, nice, charming and so sweet. But I still have feelings for Rebel. And I don't want to get into a relationship when I have feelings for someone else. And that's the thing. I don't think I'll ever stop having feelings for Rebel. I don't think I'm ready to move on. I don't want to hurt her." I say with a sigh as I throw my head back and groan.

"Well, I think you should get to know Biff for some more time. Just get to know him more. And it's clear that you still have feelings for Rebel. I'm not gonna tell you who you should date or be with, because I'm not like that. But just do what you want, maybe get a new experience with Biff or stick with your old love with Rebel. And if you don't want to move on yet, you don't have to. Choose when you want to move on. But if you did move on, I'm sure Rebel will support and be happy for you." Chloe says and I lightly nod my head with a smile. She would be supportive and happy for me. Because that's how she is. I tend to get told I don't give the best advice so just bare with me." Chloe rants to me as she gives me advice and I laugh at the last part.

"Thanks Chloe. That was some good advice for someone who doesn't give good advice." I say while smiling and Chloe shrugs and eats some popcorn.

"When it comes to giving advice, I just say what I'm thinking about the topic." Chloe shrugs again and flips her hair back, making me laugh. "Licorice?" She asked while handing me a package of licorice and I take it from her and nod. She turns the movie back on and we are at the part where Regina is sneaking around behind Aaron's back and the song One Way Or Another is playing.

Me and Chloe watch the movie and laugh as we eat popcorn and licorice. I begin to think about what Chloe said. Biff is a really good guy and he is very thoughtful. But then there is Rebel, my sweet baby Rebel. She's a really good girl and she is also very thoughtful. She's also kind, smart, caring, funny, brave and oh so adorable. I can go on and on about all of Rebel's good traits. Yeah, she has some bad like that nasty pimple popping addiction but the good definitely outweight the bad.

Maybe I should give Biff a chance and get a new experience. I already know me and Rebel are soulmates and we get back together but there is no harm is dating Biff. I just hope I don't hurt him. He's a really sweet guy and doesn't deserve a heartbreak.

So, it seems like Quinn and Rebel have new love interests in the way. They even kissed other people.👀 Do you guys want Rebel and Quinn to move on and get new experiences? Comment what you think. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.😊🙏

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.8K 853 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
32K 677 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
271K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...