Depressed || JJK

By unnshiii_07

"Are you the cure to my depression?" A girl, usually sad, fragile and always scared about the outcomes of her... More

•Introduction•
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)

(24)

568 55 178
By unnshiii_07

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

"Taehyung!!!"

I flew through the main door, my body feeling as light as a feather and my legs feeling like they were fitted on wheels.

I feel so happy...after so long...

My eyes fell on that familiar man sleeping under the covers, just like how I left him 3 hours ago.

"Mhm, you're back?" His muffled voice sounded annoyed as I switched on all the lights in my bedroom.

I don't even remember that I had so many lights. I usually prefer one bulb, or mostly...darkness.

The room lit up with brightness and I jumped on the bed, pulling the covers off my friend and grabbing his warm hands.

"Yah," he screamed as he swung his hands, eyelids half shut, "what happened? Did you win a lottery at the wedding?"

"Something like that."

"What?"

I shook my head, feeling jubilant from the inside, "I'll tell you, did you take you medicines?"

"Ah, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me..." He fiddled with the covers as he reached his back pocket, pulling out a capsule case.

I watched him heartedly, as he swallowed the pills and I rubbed his back after he kept the glass of water down.

"Now," I started, suddenly feeling excitement bubbling up inside me, "I'll tell you what's the reason for this happiness."

This reminds me when I used to tell my mom about what I did at school. She used to listen so carefully and would praise me, even for the littlest thing.

I miss those days so much....

"Tell me?" Taehyung waved his hand, bringing me out of my trance.

"Ah, so I told you about Yena. Remember?"

"Yena? That bitch who-"

"Hush Tae, don't say like that. Never insult a woman like that." I shushed him and he pursed his lips.

"But she did you wrong!" He snapped.

"She did, and today she got what she deserved for that." I smiled proudly, as if I was the one who should be praised for that.

"Really? What happened?" He looked excited and concerned as his eyes glittered.

"That's a long story," I felt my cheeks heating up as every memory of those two hours swirled in my head, "want some popcorn beforehand? We can watch a movie after that."

"You think I can ever say no to my best friend?" He quirked his brows and I smiled before doing our legendary handshake.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*Hana's POV*

Pure bliss.

Happiness.

Pride.

Confidence.

Where did all these emotions came from? I'm far unfamiliar with them...

This night would be so memorable.

I saw a version of myself that I never knew I embraced.

I slid the glittery dress down, my stomach feeling all fluttery.

"Hana, was that really you or Mother Teresa's soul had possessed you?" I giggled at my reflection in the mirror, my make-up smudged face glowing under the shadow of my dresser.

That feeling won't go. That utter moment when I defeated two people whom I never dared to look in the eyes.

I burnt their arrogance. Me. I was responsible for that.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow's newspaper and the internet going wild with that video.

"Ah, I can't tell what I feel right now... but I don't want this feeling to end."

I quickly grabbed a shirt and some shorts from my wardrobe and covered my body after washing my face.

All the makeup sunk into the basin, along with my confidence that I felt while putting it on.

Back to the basic Hana.

The lonely, pathetic and depressed one.

This night is over, it's not going to come back, neither these feelings of pride and self-confidence.

I grabbed my comforter and slid under its warmth, the familiar scent of my pillow making me calm and viable.

"Now you don't have to sleep with the regret and tonnes of lies and forcefulness. You're free, Jungkook.."

It was a feeling that wasn't deniable. I felt actual joy and the fact that I helped a complete stranger, was enough to make me feel giddier than I already was.

And I sighed before curling my toes and welcoming myself into the world of my own imagination, where I found peace and the only way to fall asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day I woke up light-headed, uplifted and alive.

The usual regret of waking up everyday and wanting to disappear wasn't in my head today.

Maybe because I finally felt that I can be used... I have a purpose... I can also be a help to someone....

I know why I feel this way, and who I needed to thank....

Only one face. One bright smile which filled my life with positivity for the last one month. His thoughts, his voice, his cheerfulness.

His eyes crinkling when he smiled. His loud laughter that made me laugh for no reason. His warm hands which held mine whenever I felt anxious.

Who hugged me whenever I cried. Who was a stranger at first, but felt like a family now. Whom even my parents didn't know. My saviour.

Dr. Jung Hoseok.

I want to meet him today.

I giggled before making my way to the bathroom, only to hear random noises coming from outside.

I rubbed my eyes, following the path to my window where I saw a bunch of people, gathered like a herd of sheeps outside Mrs. Han's house.

An unwilling feeling rose in my throat and I burst into a fit of giggles, knowing exactly what was going on.

Look who's laughing now...

I grabbed my phone, scrolling through today's latest topics and I saw a video. That video.

It was me, and beside me was him.

It all got caught. People on social media were watching this. There were thousands of people who were reacting to this.

Why do I feel bad now...?

I shouldn't. They deserved it. But I think that was a bit too much...

Hopefully my name was nowhere because I told them to keep it restricted. I didn't want to get involved in that, I just wanted Jungkook to get justice.

And I did that!

Speaking of Jungkook, I checked the app again, but there were no messages from him.

I remembered the previous night, where he was so emotional and he thanked me a million times...he won't stop bowing.

I want to see you once again...and this time... with a smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Doctor Hoseok!"

I beamed at him when I noticed him jogging around the park where I usually met him.

"Hana." He softly smiled, making his way to where I stood near freshly planted sunflowers.

"How are you? You look so happy today!" His smile grew even bigger when he patted me on my back and I curled my toes inside my shoes, giggling.

"I am happy doctor. After so long...."

"Aha, you know this smile looks so pretty on you. I almost forgot that you had teeth."

"Doctor!" I whined, pinching him on the arm. He was more like a friend to me now, a genuine friend.

"So, did you meet someone?"

I blushed, biting on my smile at the mention.

"Yes, I met him online just last week and yesterday... it was a disaster," I looked at the ground instead of his eyes, recalling the events, "I saved him."

"You saved him?" His eyes widened in confusion and I nodded, looking back at him again.

"Yes, like a hero. I never knew I was capable of doing it. I saved him from being molested," I paused to notice the change on his face, "from ruining his life, from getting rusticated...and from losing himself."

"That's cool! I knew my Hana was worth more than a beauty sculpture..."

...Beauty?

"Beauty? No doctor." I covered my face with my hands to hide my tinted cheeks, only for him to hold them and peek from behind my fingers, staring into my eyes.

"Beauty with brain." He whispered, falling into a hearty laughter. I laughed along with him. His laugh was just that kind, making something even funnier.

"It was because of you, doctor. You taught me that confidence, that optimism. Thank you so much."

"It wasn't me Hana," he smiled, small dimples popping up, "it was you. I was just a medium. And I won't always be there for you, so I want you to learn better, learn more so that you never need anyone else. You're enough for yourself."

"But I always want to be with you, I feel safe with you. I can tell you anything, even something that I could never share with my mom." I frowned, wondering how it would feel when he will leave.

"Then summon me, and I'll appear." He chuckled, cheeks turning red due to laughing for so long.

"Like a genie?"

"Like a genie."

I chuckled lightly, "Thank you doctor."

"Anything for my sweet angel, and Hana?" He suddenly said, making me face him.

"Yes doctor?"

"You should meet him."

"W-Why?" I lowered my gaze, not knowing where to look.

"The way you mentioned him, talked about him and how your eyes glittered with satisfaction, I think you should see him, again."

I kicked my feet back and forth, fiddling with my fingers, "I don't know him well, but I feel so connected to his songs, his voice is heavenly....and his-"

"See, how you won't stop talking about him.." he wiggled his brows only to earn a light slap on his arm.

"Doctor! I don't mean it like that!"

"I didn't say you meant it that way, but if you feel safe with someone, just like me....and if they make you feel worthy to stay, that's when you know you've found a real friend."

That's true.

"Let's see what fate has for me. I'd love to be his friend, doc," I smiled, "he's just like me."

A/N

Hi! Updated after so long. My dis-eases aren't leaving me alone (T_T)

I'm so happy because I recieved a gift for the first time, from one of my readers uwu.

alekookies gifted me a cover for this book, saying she liked it. I'm really honoured. Thank you so much 🥺♥️

Isn't it pretty?

Also, some reminders if you're getting confused-

-Doctor Hoseok isn't in love with Hana, and vice versa. He's a therapist, a very good friend of Hana, her supporter and a companion. Don't misunderstand that lol.

-Hana is so shy, she blushes even if someone calls her name in front of her. She's an introvert, and thus she doesn't know much about getting along. Another thing that she was angry when that accident happened in front of her, and when she's angry, she becomes a completely different person, I think many can relate😂.

-Jungoo isn't an introvert. Neither he's an extrovert. When he feels comfortable around someone, he can easily talk to them, especially on social media. but yeah he's a little hesitant around girls hehe.

-Hana never said Jungkook's name in front of Doc Hoseok. He doesn't know that it's Jungkook whom Hana was talking about. Let's say, he isn't interested in knowing names, he just listens to her and wants to see her happy <3

More confusions will be cleared as you read more. Till then, Sayonara~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.5K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
165K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...
237K 8.4K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
26.6K 723 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...