My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day

2.6K 64 23
By ThePuzzler101

Rebel's POV:

Valentine's Day was tomorrow and everyone in the choir room was excited. Mr. Shue set up the whole choir room in a Valentine's Day Theme. Red streamers, hearts all around the room, a Cupid on the wall and many more things related to love.

All the couples in the room were doing different things with each other. Finn was teaching Rachel how to play the drums, Kurt and Blaine were playing the piano together, Mike and Tina were taking selfie's of each other and Santana and Brittany where standing up and holding each other while talking.

All the single gals and girls like Sam, Artie, Sugar, Rory and Puck are just sitting in chairs with their arms folded. I know how they feel. I used to hate being single on Valentine's Day. Well, never again.

Mercedes has a boyfriend but it's not in glee club so she's not really doing anything either. Me and Quinn were feeding each other some Valentine's Day candy.

"Thanks babe." Quinn says with a smile as I put a heart shaped Starburst in her mouth.

"Your welcome babygirl." I reply with a smile as I suck on a heart shaped blue raspberry Jolly Rancher.

"Hey baby, I wanted to ask you, do you want to join the God Squad? It's a group of us who love and believe in god and we get together and sing songs. It's like a mini glee club but we don't do competitions." Quinn informs me with a smile and I put on a nervous look.

"Um, I don't know baby." I say while looking down at my feet nervously and I shake my head.

"Why not babes? What's wrong?" Quinn asked me in a confused voice while placing her middle finger and her pointer finger under my chin. She lifts up my chin so I'm looking at her.

"Because, if god is so great, and he does so much good for people, why did he allow me, Sam and my mom to get hurt? What was the purpose of that? I'm not saying that I don't believe in god, it's just that he's let me down so much, that I've stopped wondering if he has good plans for me." I reply to her with a shrug and I shake my head again in disappointment.

"Oh my gosh baby. I'm so sorry, I had no idea you felt like that. I understand why you might not believe in God, but let me tell you this." Quinn began with looking at me with a smile and I nod for her to continue.

"God only puts you through struggles to get you to success. The struggles he put you through was insane and you didn't deserve it, but there's a saying, 'Your struggles do not define you, but they shape the person you become when you face them and overcome - Unknown'. I'm not saying you have to join the God Squad, but think about it. Okay?" Quinn tells me with a small smile and she leans in and kisses me softly and smoothly.

A/N: I couldn't find the person who wrote that quote so if you know who wrote it, please tell me so I can credit them.

"Okay, I'll think about it babe. Thank you for that." I smile brightly at her and I nod my head. Quinn smiles back and she lifts her hand up and cups my cheek.

"No problem love." Quinn replies and she gently rubs my cheek while we look at each other with love in our eyes.

"Okay, everybody, let hear it for love!" Mr. Shue shouted as he enters the classroom and he walks over to the white board that said 'World's Greatest Songs'. We all loudly clap and cheer as we face him. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $350 for costumes and hair spray." Mr. Shue states and my eyes widen because why is it so much.

"Oh god, not another bake sale." Kurt groans out from the piano and Blaine rubs his back comfortingly. "If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these World's Greatest Love Song's to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..." Mr. Shue tried to say but once he said serenade each classroom, we already knew what he was talking about so we cut him off with a groan.

"No!" We all groan and yell out annoyed because we will not be doing that ever again. Not after last time.

"Are you insane?" I asked Mr. Shue in a very serious voice because why would he even suggest that.

"Yes!" None other than Rachel Berry yells out and I shoot her a dating glare.

"Shut the hell up!" Quinn mouth's to her with fire burning from her eyes and Rachel's eyes widen and she looks away from her.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas Caroling, they threw food." Tina reminded him and I nod my head and fold my arms.

"And shoes." Mike added on while wrapping his arm around Tina. Just then Sugar raises her hand. She takes of her sunglasses as she does so. Why is she wearing sunglasses indoors?

"Yes, Sugar?" Mr. Shue asked as Sugar was waving her raised hand around in an aggressive way.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when your rich. So, here you go." Sugar states as she stood up with her purse and she walked over to Mr. Shue in the middle of the choir room. Sugar pulls out a big stack of money and holds it in front of Mr. Shue. My eyes widen. That's at least 2,000 dollars!!

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Shue says and my jaw drops because he says he needs money, he gets offered it, but he doesn't accept it? How does that work?

"If you don't I will." Santana said with a laugh and we all clap and cheer in agreement. Sugar waves the money at him and Mr. Shue sighs and takes it from her.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!" Mr. Shue shouts and all of us cheer and give each other high fives.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar comments while looking back at Mr. Shue then she turns her head back around to us. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Expect you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." Sugar informs us and Artie and Artie wheels himself over to the wastebasket. I look under my chair and see a box of chocolates. I look to my left and see Pucks face covered in chocolate.

"I found mine ten minutes ago." Puck said as he eats his last chocolate and I chuckle and shake my head. "V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack." Sugar waves her arms around and I open my box of chocolates and look at the variety of chocolates. I see a turtle dove chocolate and I pop it into my mouth. "And— drumroll, Rachel..." Sugar gestures for Rachel to do a drumroll and she picks up the sticks and does a drumroll. "Your all invited!!" Sugar shouts and we all clap loudly and cheer.

"But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." Sugar says as she puts her sunglasses back on and I furrow my eyebrows.

"So you don't exist in your own world?" Quinn asked confused and I nod in agreement because what she said made no sense.

"Yeah, cause your single as well." I add on as I scratch the back of my head.

"Not for long." Sugar replies and puts her glasses on the tip of her nose. She starts fake laughing and I cringe at how dry her laughs are.

"Well, at least I already have my date." I say to Quinn as I wrap an arm around her shoulder and she snaps her head to me.

"Oh yeah, and who is that?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Um, it's you, babe...?" I say in a confused voice as to how she didn't know who I was talking about.

"I'm just messing with you baby." Quinn laughs as she kisses my cheek and I make an ohh face of realization.

"Ohhh." I say with a smile and Quinn shakes her head at my slowness.

We go into a small conversation until the bell rings. This is gonna be the best Valentine's Day ever.
—————————————————————
I was now walking down the hallway towards the room of the God Squad. Quinn told me it's in room 807 so that's where I'm going right now. I look above classroom doors so I can find the room.

"804, 805, 806... 807!" I say to myself as I stand in front of the classroom and I open the door and see Mercedes, Quinn, Sam and a kid I don't know. The kid had long dreads, tattoos, a Christian necklace around his neck, a nose ring, a hat on his head and a guitar in his hands. Wait, hold on, Sam's here??

"Oh my gosh, you came!" Quinn squeals excitedly as she comes up to me and gives me a tight hug. I hug her back and smile.

"Well, I've thought about it, and I've decided, why not?" I shrug my shoulders as I pull away from the hug and Quinn drags me over to where she was sitting. She sits me down in the chair next to her.

"Nice of you to join us Rebel." Mercedes said with a smile as her hands we folded.

"It's a new experience, and I'm up to trying new things so why not." I reply with a smile and Mercedes nods and gives me a thumbs up. "Sam, you didn't tell me you were in the God Squad." I say to confused as to how Sam joined this group but didn't tell me.

"Yeah I did. I woke up us a couple nights ago and I told you I was joining it." Sam replied while doing hand gestures and I slap my forehead.

"Sam, how do you expect me to remember something that you told me when I was sleeping?" I asked him as I place my hand on my chin and Sam gives me an ohh face.

"Eh, point taken." Sam replies with a goofy look on his face and I roll my eyes with a laugh.

"I now call this meeting of the God Squad to order. Thank you guys for coming. Our first order of business is to welcome Quinn Fabray back into the fold. It's nice to see you, Quinn." Mercedes says while gesturing to Quinn and Quinn smiles. Oh yeah, when I was gone, Quinn was in this club but she stopped showing up when I left Ohio. This is like her first official day back.

"Thank you. I know it's been a while. When I was at my lowest, I turned to prayer. Not even sure who I was praying to, really, but it seemed to lead me on the right track." Quinn states while folding her arms and I nod and smile.

"Amen." Sam says with his eyes closed as he folds his hands.

"Praise." Mercedes also says in response to Quinn and I place a hand on Quinn's thigh. I gently rub my thumb over her thigh and she places her hand on top of mines.

"Can I ask a question? What's with tarantula head over here?" Sam asked while pointing to the kid I don't know and I place my hand over my mouth to stifle a laugh. TARANTULA HEAD!! He looks like a young Jesus but his hair does look like Tarantula legs.

"This is our new member. This is Joseph Hart, but you guys can call him Joe. He just transferred here to McKinley. Yeah, I guess I'm a sophomore. I've been homeschooled my whole life, but this past year I realized my best friend was my mom, so I decided I wanted to get out and experience the world." Joe said with a smile as he looks around the room at us.

"Joseph." Mercedes whispers while looking at Joe and I laugh a little.

"What's with the tats?" Sam asked while gesturing to the tattoos on his neck and upper chest.

"Bible quotes. And each one of my dreads is named after a book of the Bible." Joe said while pointing to them and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You have got to be kidding me." Quinn said while shaking her head and staring at his tattoos.

"But aren't Christians against getting tattoos? I heard a Christian say they ruin your perfect skin." I add on with a confused look on my face.

"Well, tattoos are acceptable if they relate to the Bible or our religion." Joe replies to me and I make an ohh face and give him a thumbs up.

"I play guitar, too, but I only know Christian stuff. My dad only listens to talk radio, and we don't have a TV. You guys mind if I take off my shoes? Im sort of used to going to school barefoot." He said as he slides his feet out of his sandals and my jaw drops in shock. He wears sandals to school and he took them off? He is bold because I just know the football team is gonna make fun of him for wearing sandals.

"He's like a teen Jesus." Quinn said exactly what I was thinking and I nod in agreement.

"Alright, so our last meeting we talked about opportunities for community service." Mercedes stands up and goes over to the board in the room.

"Uh, Valentine's Day's right around the corner, and since the Glee Club turned it down, there's an open slot for singing telegrams. All five of us sing, and Rebel, Teen Jesus and I play guitar, so I thought we could use the money to adopt a highway and start a shoe drive." Sam says while standing up and he just gave an amazing idea.

"I knew there was more to your brain than just air." I tell Sam while walking over to him and giving him an high five and he told his eyes and lightly pushes me away. I laugh and walk back to my seat next to Quinn.

"It is a religious holiday— St. Valentine's and all that. And I'd love to show this school that it's cool to be Christian. We aren't all just door-to-door Bible salesmen, like my dad." Joe states while lightly strumming his guitar and I look at Quinn and she looks at me. We both nod our heads and turn back to Mercedes, San and Joe. "Alright, all in favor?" Mercedes asked us and all of us slowly raise our hands.

"Righteous." Teen Jesus said and I furrow my eyebrows at his Christian word. Righteous. What does that mean?
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Rebel yells to herself from my bed as she plays Shrek the Third on her Nintendo DS. We were at my house and we were supposed to be studying for a test but Rebel stopped studying like an hour ago. And we started studying an hour ago.

"Baby, keep it down. I'm studying." I tell Rebel with a sigh and I turn around and look at her.

"Sorry baby." Rebel replies and she sends me a quick kiss and goes back to playing her game.

"Why can't I kill this guy??" Rebel shouts 5 minutes later and I put my pen down and look back at her again.

"Babe, why don't you come study with me? We have that Physics test tomorrow and your gonna fail if you don't." I tell Rebel while gesturing to her study book that is blank.

"Quinn, I have aced 90% of my tests this year. I don't think it will hurt it I fail one test." Rebel tells me while looking at me with a raised eyebrow and I roll my eyes.

"This test is worth 50% of our final grade." I tell Rebel with a smirk and her eyes go so wide, that they almost pop out of her sockets. She turns of her DS, quickly hops of the bed and runs over to me. She gets on her knees beside me and faces the desk. She grabs a pencil and starts answering the practice questions in her study book.

"I thought you have aced 90% of your tests this year. Failing one test wouldn't hurt." I say and mock what Rebel said and Rebel playfully rolls her eyes. I stand up and gesture Rebel to sit in the chair. She sits down in my chair and I sit on her lap.

"Yeah, but this is worth 50% of my final grade. And I don't want to repeat my senior year. I want to be done with school." Rebel explains to me as I turn around and face her and I giggle to myself at the fact that she thought this was worth 50% of her grade. "This isn't worth 50% of my grade is it?" Rebel asked while looking at me and sighing and I continue to laugh.

"No it is not." I reply while still laughing at her and I turn back around to my work.

"I suppose your not gonna let me go and your gonna make me study here with you?" Rebel asked me again while gently rubbing my waist.

"Your finally catching on." I turn my head around and smirk at her and Rebel roll her eyes.

"Fine, let's do this." Rebel groans out and she leans forward and places her chin on my shoulder. We both look at our study books and Rebel starts doing practice problems while I start reading. "What if I need to pee?" Rebel asked me with concern in her voice and I decided to mess with her.

"Sorry, you can't go to the bathroom. Your gonna have to hold it until we finish studying." I reply with a shrug and I hear Rebel gasp behind me.

"Well, if I pee on you, it's your fault." Rebel comments and I let out a loud laugh.

"If you pee on me, I'll punch you in the throat." I reply and once again I turn back around to look at her with a cunning smirk.

"Ooh your a kinky little thing aren't you?" Rebel asked as she rubs my stomach and I roll my eyes and playfully hit her shoulder.

"Shut up and let's study." I reply while gesturing to the books and Rebel plasters a smug smirk on her face.

"Study as in book study or bed study?" Rbeel asked with a raised eyebrow and I roll my eyes with a smirk. Time to mess with her again. I lean close to her ear so my lip is against her earlobe. I hear Rebel's breath hitch.

"Bed study baby." I reply with lust in my voice and Rebel lets out a groan. I gently bite her earlobe and softly suck on it. I pull away from her earlobe with a smile.

"Just kidding, I meant book study." I whisper to her with a smirk and I kiss her cheek and turn back around.

"Ugh." Rebel groans out annoyed and I giggle and pick up my pencil. I start taking notes as I read. "I should've known you would do that." Rebel replies while moving closer to me if that was even possible. She picks her pencil back up and we both start working in our study books.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

Me, Quinn, Sam, Joe and Mercedes were in the courtyard walking up to Rachel who was with Santana. Finn payed ten dollars and requested that we sing Rachel a song, so that's exactly what we are doing.

"Excuse me? Are you Miss Rachel Berry?" Mercedes asked with a small smirk on her face as we get up to Rachel.

"Um, yeah." Rachel said with a slightly confused look on her face and Santana looks at us confused too.

"Well, we're the God Squad, and we're here to deliver a Vocal Valentine from one Finn Hudson." Mercedes states as Rachel starts to get excited and the band begins to play the song Finn requested, Stereo Hearts.

(Rebel sings the second half of Sam lines and she sings the chorus with Joe)

"Yay!!" Rachel cheers when we finish as she holds the flower Sam gave her during the song. Also from Finn.

"Happy Valentine's Day. From, Finn." I say the line Finn wanted me to say after the song and Rachel smiles.

"That was so sweet." Rachel said to herself while looking down at the flower and we all smile at her. I place an arm around Quinn.

"I should request a song to sing to you. And I wouldn't have have to pay for it." I tell her in her ear and I lightly bite her earlobe.

"Aww, so sweet." Quinn replies while turning her head and kissing me on the cheek.

"Actually, you would have to pay. Mercedes says everyone has to pay for a song, even those in the God Squad." Sam informs me and I pull away and look at him shocked. He shrugs his shoulders and I groan.

"So you guys are a Christian group?" Santana asked while standing up from a table and coming next to Rachel again. I know exactly what she is gonna ask.

"Yes." Joe responses with a smile, not knowing what she is about to ask.

"And if I pay, I can send a Vocal Valentine to anybody I want, right?" She asked for confirmation while folding her arms and looking up at Joe.

"Ten bucks. That's the deal." Joe continues to smile and look down at Santana.

"Well, awesome." Santana plasters a smug smile on her face and digs through her Cheerios jacket. "In that case, I would like to send one to my girlfriend Brittany. And by that, I don't mean my friend who's a girl. I mean my girlfriend girlfriend. How does that sound?" Santana asked while looking at Joe and it's like she knew that he wouldn't be okay with it since he is Christian. Joe's smile goes down and he looks at Santana shocked.

Oh damn, I don't know if Joe's okay with doing that.
—————————————————————
Mercedes bangs the gavel on the wooden mat, announcing that the meeting has started. We are all in room 807 to discuss if Joe is okay with singing to San and Britt.

"Alright guys. We have to have a discussion and figure out what the God Squad feel about singing to gay people." Mercedes says and I furrow my eyebrows because her and Sam are fine with it. We just need to know if Joe is okay with it.

"Well, one of us in here is a lesbian, the other one is bisexual, the other two are in glee club so we pretty much sing to gay people all the time." Sam states while doing hand gestures and I nod my head in agreement.

"Wait, two of y'all are apart of the Lgbtq? Which ones?" Joe asked confused while looking at the four of us and I'm surprised he doesn't know I'm one of them.

"I'm a lesbian." I reply and I gesture to myself and Joe makes an ohh face.

"And I'm bisexual." Quinn states while raising her hand and Joe looks surprised that Quinn is bisexual.

"Your bisexual? I thought it was Sam." Joe said with a stunned look and Sam makes a shocked face.

"Seriously why does everyone think I'm gay or bi? Look, I love the gays, the bi's, the lesbians, and the Tina's." Sam starts to rant and I laugh hysterically at the mention of Tina. He thinks Tina is a sexuality and a race. "But I am a straight male okay." Sam confirms while pointing a finger and Joe and Joe puts his hands up in defense.

"Okay, I know we're okay with it, but Joe may not be." Mercedes speaks again and I nod and we all look at Joe.

"I try my best not to judge anybody. But honestly, I've never met anyone who's gay." Joe said with a confused look on his face and I honestly think this kid is slow.

"You just did. And I guarantee you have in the past. One in every ten people are apart of the Lgbtq." Quinn replies with a knowing smile and Joe still looks confused.

"And if that's the case, that means one of the 12 apostles might have been gay. And my guess is Simon because that names the gayest." Mercedes says with a nonchalant face and I laugh and nod in agreement.

"The Bible says it's an abomination for a guy to lay down with another guy, but when I went to Cub Scouts, we shared tents and slept next to each other all the time... so that would make Cub Scouts an abomination?" Sam asked with a confused look on his face and I shake my head no.

"Do you know I what else the Bible says is an abomination? Eating lobster, planting different crops in the same field, giving somebody a proud look. Not an abomination? Slavery. Jesus never said anything about gay people. That's a fact." Quinn states and I smile and give her a proud look. I don't care what the Bible says.

"So eating lobster is an abomination but slavery isn't? Slavery is the worst thing to exist to mankind." I reply while shaking y head at how stupid the Bible is. Thank god I never read it.

"You guys, we have to figure out where we stand. Especially if we're gonna be asking volunteers from my church to sing backup for us. I don't want to hurt Santana's feelings, but I also don't want to make someone do something they're not comfortable with. So where do you stand Joe?" Mercedes states and we all look at Joe who still looks stuck and confused.

"I guess I've gotta think about it." Joe states and I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Look, I get he has his beliefs and stuff, but why should someone's sexuality change whether or not you do a requested song for them? I mean, when I want to sing for you, is he gonna be stuck on that to?" I whisper to Quinn with lots of confusion in my voice and I scratch my head.

"I think he's just stuck on what to do because of everything the Bible says. As long as he's not being homophobic, we should respect his choice." Quinn whispers back to me and I nod in understanding. She's right. He's not being homophobic or disrespecting anyone. I just hope he says yes to doing the song. For his safety. Because if he says no, Santana will go Lima Heights on him.
———————————————————
Rebel's POV:

We are at Sugars Valentines Day party at Breadstix. The God Squad was about to perform for Santana and Brittany. Joe decided to sing for them. I'm glad he did. I can tell it was hard because he was stepping out of his beliefs. Then they are gonna help me sing my song for Quinn. It's gonna be epic.

"Testing, testing. What up, McKinley!!" We hear Sugar yell into the mic and I take a deep breath because that means she's about to introduce us.

"You ready?" Quinn asked me while looking at me and I nod with a smile.

"Yeah. You ever find it weird how the McKinley high students and faculty say they hate when we sing but when we have competitions, do plays and sing at events like these, they all of a sudden like us?" I say confused because half of the kids out there claim they hate when we sing.

"I know right. They can't admit that we are the best." Quinn says with a shrug and I nod in agreement. Their so weird.

"Next up, straight from heaven above, give it up for the God Squad!" Sugar cheers and the five of us walk out onto the stage. Joe stands in the front and me, Sam, Mercedes and Quinn stand in the back.

"Hi, my names Joe. Santana Lopez asked me if the God Squad would sing a love song for Brittany S. Pierce." Joe said as he walks of the stage and walks over to Santana and Brittany. And after thinking and praying about it, I knew there was only one right answer." Joe states and Santana gives him a look that says 'you better choose your next words wisely'.

"Absolutely." Joe adds with a smile and Santana smiles back and nods her head. "Love is love, man. So, here's for Brittany from Santana." Joe says while walking back up to the stage and everyone cheers for us as the song 'Cherish' comes on. Santana kisses Brittany's hand as Quinn moves to the front and begins singing.

(Rebel is singing at the same time as Quinn)

By the time we finished, Santana and Brittany were standing in the middle of Breadstix dancing along with other couples.

They lean in and kiss, making everyone erupt into cheers.

"Alright everyone, it's time for my extra special guest, as cute and compact as ever. Back from the dead..." Sugar trails off and points to a guy in a hat by the door. His back was turned to us so we couldn't see who he was.

The guy swiftly turns around to reveal himself as one Blaine Anderson.

"Happy Valentine's Day, everybody!" Blaine says and everyone cheers for him as he slowly walks to the stage. "This song is dedicated to all the lovers in the room." Blaine states as he finally gets in the stage and the band begins to play Love Shack by B-52.

(Rebel is holding Quinn as they hand along to the song)

When Blaine finishes his song, everyone claps for him. I take a deep breath because it is my turn to sing for Quinn.
"Okay everyone, now we have a song to Quinn Fabray from Rebel Evans. By, The God Squad!!" Sugar cheered and Sam, Joe and Mercedes get on the stage. I walk over to Quinn and grab her hand. I grab an empty chair and place it in the front of the stage. I get on stage and take the mic from Sugar.

"This song is for none other than my lovely girlfriend Quinn. Thank you for loving me babygirl. This is for you." I say into the mic and everyone cheers as I gesture for the band to play Heaven is a place on Earth.

(Pretend Rebel, Sam, Mercedes and Joe are singing to Quinn on the stage)

"Whooo!!" Everyone shouts as I finish and I smile and look at Quinn. She has tears in her eyes. She runs on stage and attacks her with a deep kiss. She passionately kisses me and I place my arms around her waist. I gently rub them as Quinn rests a hand on my cheek.

"I love you. Thank you so much." Quinn said to me as a tear fall out her eye and I quickly wipe it away.

"Your welcome baby. I love you too." I reply with a smile and she jumps in my and wraps her legs around my waist. I place my arms around her back and she rests her head on my shoulder. Everyone cheers loudly for us as we just hold each other.
—————————————————
Quinn's POV:

I was in Rebel's kitchen chopping some vegetables for a meal. I decided to cook dinner because we both are still hungry. Rebel was upstairs showering. I took mines before her. I had on a red and white apron with nothing underneath. My hair was wavy and flowing over my shoulders. I decided it would be fun to tease Rebel.

I had my back facing the entrance to the kitchen, that way once Rebel comes in, she has the perfect view of my ass.

"Hey baby, what are you cook-" Rebel cuts herself off and I smirk to myself as I continue to chop the vegetables.

"Fuck..." I heard her mutter to herself and I hear her walking closer to me. I turn my head and see her standing behind me while biting her lip. She had on some shorts with a sports bra. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. I accidentally drop the spoon that was sitting on the counter.

"Oops." I say as I look at her with a smirk. I turn back around and bend down to pick it up, making sure my back hits her front. She lets out a low groan and I giggle to myself. I stand back up and wash my hands before continuing to chop the vegetables.

"You look so hot." She says with a grunt and I feel her grip my hips. "Walking around my kitchen in nothing but an apron? Showing off your ass and that beautiful, wet pussy?" She asked while pulling me back to her and she moves my hair behind my ear and begins to kiss my neck.

"Mmm why don't you do something about it?" I teased her while challenging her and she lets out a low groan. I feel her dip her hand underneath my apron and begin to play with my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I yelp at the feeling and my breathing becomes unsteady. Rebel moves her hand and rips open my apron, making me frown.

"You ripped my apron." I said with a frown as she continued to attack my neck. She pulled away and gently turned my head towards her. She kissed my lips softly.

"I'll buy you a new one." She told me softly and I smiled as she turned me around.

Rebel takes her hands off of me and I look back and see her pulling down her pants and boxers.

She immediately slams into me and I turn my head back around and yelp. She begins to pound into my harshly just like I like it.

"Mmm fuck harder!!" I moan out with content as I grip the counter and arch my back.

Rebel pounds into me harder and keeps a hand on my hip while using her other hand to rub my nipples.

"Fuck yes." Rebel grunts out as she slaps my nipple and I let out a sigh along with a moan.

I hold out my hand for Rebel to hold it and she takes her hand off of my hip and does so. She kisses my shoulder and I let out a sigh.

"God I love you!!" I moan out as she hits that spot I love and I caress her hand.

"Fuck I love you too!!" She moaned back while kissing my neck.

All that can be heard is the sound of our skin clapping together. With each thrust her dick hits my clit every. Fucking. Time. She continued her thrust and we both hold hands in an intimate and passionate manner.

"I'm gonna-" I say and cut myself off with a moan. Rebel moves her hand down and shoves her fingers in my pussy. I let out a loud moan as she fucks both of my holes.

"Same." She responded and after a few more thrust, we both release. I cum all over Rebels fingers and she cums in me. I moan at the feeling of her cum.

"Oh shit!" I yell out while panting as a smile graced my lips. Rebel gently pulls out and I turn around with a smirk. She smirks back at me and I put my hands around her neck and kiss her.

She swiftly picks me up and kisses back. We softly kiss with passion and just enjoy each others embraces.

Hope you enjoyed it guys. Vote and comment if you want!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 426 78
Mia Anderson has three brothers, Cooper Anderson, Derek Anderson, and Blaine Anderson. Mia goes to Mckinley High and is away from her twin brother Bl...
45.6K 853 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
17.3K 901 31
"Well, I don't like living under your spotlight. Maybe if you treat me right you won't have to worry." Violette Donovan and Quinn Fabray have always...
75.7K 3.1K 53
Anakin 'Ark' Griffin is an orphan. Cliche, I know. She has had a rough childhood. From losing her family in a fire, losing her leg below the knee in...