Avengers React To Themselves

By BlahBlah1703

So pretty much what the title says. Avengers react to clips and edits and other things. I am not a writer so... More

Authors Note
Chapter One. Who's Here?
Chapter Two. Pre Serum Steve.
Chapter Three. Alexei's Girls.
Chapter Four. The Twins' Little Picture
Chapter Five. Natalie Rushman
Chapter Six. Bootcamp
Authors Note/Requests
Chapter Seven. Season Two, Episode Twenty One
Chapter Eight. I Dont Have A Uterus.
Chapter Nine. The Big Three
Chapter Ten. Sever The Nerve.
Chapter Twelve. He's Adopted.
Chapter Thirteen. Star Spangled Man With A Plan
Chapter Fourteen. Break One. Karaoke
Chapter Fifteen. Break One, part two. The Apology
Chapter Fifteen. The Snap.
Chapter Sixteen. I Can't Control Their Fear, Only My Own.
Chapter Seventeen. Let Me Go.
Chapter Eighteen. You Can Rest Now.
Chapter Nineteen. Such A Poser.
Authors Note. Future Stuff. NEED HELP
Chapter Twenty. Undying Fidelity.
Chapter Twenty One. Age Five.
Chapter Twenty Two. It's hers.
Chapter Twenty Three. Is That Dirty Enough For You?
Chapter Twenty Four. Watch the Road.
Chapter Twenty Five. Til the End of the Line.
Chapter Twenty Six. Break Two. Paintball.
Chapter Twenty Seven. Couples Therapy.
Chapter Twenty Eight. A Black Man Carrying The Stars and Stripes
Chapter Twenty Nine. Come On Spider-Man!
Chapter Thirty. Now Is No Time At All.
Chapter Thirty One. Bye Bye Bikinis
Chapter Thirty Two. Family, Stability.
Chapter Thirty Three. I Can't Feel You.
Chapter Thirty Four. For People To See You As I Do
Chapter Thirty Five. Love Perservering
Important.
Chapter Thirty Six. We Are An Unusual Couple.
Chapter Thirty Seven. Stop. Drop. And Roll.
Chapter Thirty Eight. I've Got Red In My Ledger, I'd Like To Wipe It Out.
Chapter Thirty Nine. The Red Room Is Your Home Now.
Chapter Fourty. Abandoned

Chapter Eleven. Public Displays of Affection

17.4K 300 70
By BlahBlah1703

"So this one is a little more light hearted. This is when Rumlow and Strike team Delta corner Nat and Steve at the mall."

Steve and Nat quickly look at each other before sinking down in their seats with heated cheeks. Wanda, who had moved from Nat's lap to the floor between her parents, looks up at them in confusion before turning to the screen, figuring she would figure out why they were acting weird.

*clip starts*

Steve and Natasha are walking through a mall.

Natasha Romanoff: First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk. 

"True! One of the first things you learn in red room. Never run, shows weakness." Yelena announces.

Steve Rogers: If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off.

Everyone has a little laugh at that, they had been shown some pretty sad stuff today and they are hoping this clip is a LOT happier than some of the previous ones.

Scene changes to an Apple store where Natasha and Steve are using a computer.

Natasha Romanoff: The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are. 

Steve Rogers: How much time do we have? 

Natasha Romanoff: Uh...about nine minutes from... Now.

Natasha says as she puts the drive into the Mac. The scene cuts to view multiple Shield trucks exiting towards the mall, before it cuts back to Steve and Natasha

Natasha: Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands. 

Steve Rogers: Can you override it? 

Natasha Romanoff: The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly.

Clint snorts and Wanda outright laughs. Yelena turns to Natasha with a raised eyebrow.

"You part of Mensa and they smarter?" Yelena questions Natasha. Unaware that she had spilled one of Nat's best kept secrets.

Tony and Bruce, both part of the prestigious club whip their head up incredulously.

"WHAT?"

"How did we not know you were a certified genius?" Bruce calmly, well in comparison to Tony, questions Nat.

Natasha just shrugs. "In the Red Room stuff like that painted a target on your back for the other girls. I surely would've been killed before I met Yelena if I had broadcasted that information."

Everyone is shocked. Didn't Nat meet Yelena when she was still a child, like not even in double digits yet?

Rumlow and his team pull up outside the mall and head inside. Steve and Natasha continue to try and find out what's on the flash drive.

Natasha: I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from.

Apple Employee named Aaron: Can I help you guys with anything? 

Natasha Romanoff: Oh, no. My fiance was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations. 

Steve and Nat both turn bright red. Yelena is cackling, asking if she is invited to the wedding and even Wanda joins in on the teasing, asking if she could be a bridesmaid.

Natasha shakes her head at her sister but one look at her daughters bright eyes and big smile has her cracking and telling Wanda that if she ever got married she would be maid of honor, not just a bridesmaid.

That little tidbit causes Steve to turn even more red but he tilts his head down and smiles to himself... good to know.

Steve Rogers: Right! We're getting married.

Aaron: Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?

Steve hesitates and looks at the monitor and sees the signal traced to New Jersey

Steve Rogers: New Jersey. 

Clint snorts inelegantly once again, "good one Cap."

Tony is indignant. "Who goes on a honeymoon to Jersey?!?! That's what private islands are for." He states smugly, earning an eye roll and a light smack to the back of the head from Pepper.

Aaron: Oh.

The employee looks at Steve for a moment who tenses like he is getting ready for a fight.

Aaron: I have the exact same glasses. 

Natasha Romanoff: Wow, you two are practically twins. 

Yelena is the one to snort this time. Natasha has always been sarcastic as hell, she's glad to see nothing has changed in the last twenty something years... she's not really sure how long it's been but it's something like that, mind control really messes with your head.

Aaron: Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron. 

Steve Rogers: Thank you.

Rumlow and his team are in the mall looking for Steve and Natasha

Steve: You said nine minutes, come on. 

Natasha Romanoff: Shh, relax. Got it.

They find the signal is coming from Wheaton, NJ

Natasha: You know it? 

Steve Rogers: I used to. Let's go.

Steve pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store

Steve: Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro.

Two agents are coming straight towards them

Natasha Romanoff: Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said. 

Steve Rogers: What? 

Natasha Romanoff: Do it! 

Steve quickly puts his arm around Natasha's shoulders, puts his head down close to hers and laughs. The agents walk right past them. Cut to inside the Mac store one of the agents looks around

Everyone stares at Natasha. They never realized just how much she could blend in. She is obviously stunning and could make a room stop when she walks in, if she wanted to, but she really can disappear.

Agent: Negative at the source. 

Brock Rumlow: Give me a floor rundown. 

SHIELD Agent #2: Negative on three. 

SHIELD Agent #3: Negative on two. 

Brock Rumlow: Snake the upper levels, work down to me.

Natasha and Steve are riding down the escalator and Nat spots Rumlow on the escalator next to them going up, she turns to Steve.

"Oh shit." Sam says. Bucky for once agreeing just nods.

Natasha Romanoff: Kiss me. 

The entire theater sucks in a collective breath. What?

Steve Rogers: What? 

Natasha Romanoff: Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable.

"No shit" Clint mutters under his breath. He does not want to see his adoptive sister make out with Rogers. Gross!

Steve Rogers: Yes, they do.

Nat just shakes her head, slightly annoyed he hadn't just complied and she quickly pulls down Steve's head and kisses him making Rumlow look away awkwardly as he goes past them on the escalator.

Natasha Romanoff: You still uncomfortable? 

Steve Rogers: It's not exactly the word I would use.

Sam, Bucky, Tony, and Rhodey all bust out laughing. Never have they ever thought they would hear something like that out of Caps mouth. Especially about Natasha but here they are.

Steve just sinks down even lower in his seat, face as red as Nat's hair. He didn't even want Natasha to hear him say that let alone his entire family.

Natasha just smirks. There were probably a thousand different distractions she had thought of before she even landed on that one. She's glad it worked though.

I tried to make this fluffy but sometimes the angst just happens. More stuff in the works I promise! Some Loki, some Peter (and maybe some with MJ). Some guardians stuff as well. I am planning on doing more edits so look out for those, they are pretty difficult to write so they will be pretty spread out but those are coming as well.

Please go back to the Authors Note/ Request chapter and let me know if I should create a new book (or just add them into this book) about the Avengers reacting to their actors and our world. I have a few ideas but I am reluctant to write them until I have more feedback.

Drink some water and eat some fruit. Maybe go for a walk or go talk to somebody else :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.5K 32
Avengers react to clips from the movies. ❗I don't own any of the characters or clips. All rights go to their respectful owners.❗
1.3K 127 14
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄...
266K 8.1K 42
Avengers oneshots. [marked as complete but potential updates may occur in the future.] Includes: Irondad Spideypool IronWinter Spideychelle And much...
1.5K 45 16
What the title says <3