Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 49

4.1K 107 12
By ilyssmharry

"Spank me," I gasped and he stopped in his tracks with a devilish smile.

"Do you want me to spank you?" He cocked his head to the side and started walking back. My heart rate spiked as he neared me with each step.

"Yes, spank me. I want you to spank me. I deserve to be punished," I looked up at him and his eyes were sparkling.

"Get on all fours and face away from me," He demanded and I did as he said. I suddenly felt his hands on my bum gently. "Your ass if magnificent." I heard him say from behind me as he squeezed it harshly. Suddenly his hand was gone and then he slapped my cheek.

I gasped at the new feeling. It stung but oddly enough I liked it. His hand moved away and he spanked my rear again. This time I couldn't help but call out his name.

"Two more times, baby girl," He moaned before spanking me again. The stinging intensified with each slap but it didn't hurt in the way I expected it to. With the one final slap, I bit my lip and drew a little blood to stop myself from yelling his name. "Fuck, stay right like that." He groaned as his hands caressed my red cheeks. "You have my handprint on your bum."

I felt his fingers between my legs and a deep chuckled erupt from his throat. I moaned quietly as he teased me with his fingers. "You're always so damn wet for me, baby girl. Do you want me to take you like this?"

"Yes, please," I begged before he slammed himself inside of me. "F.uck!" I yelled as he kept the fast and hard rhythm up. One of his hands rested on my hip while the other went between my legs and started playing with my clit. I moaned his name as the sound of our skin slapping intensified.

He started pressing harder and faster into me. "Holy f.uck..." Zayn moaned under his breath. I started meeting my hips to meet his and I felt his finger nails dig into my hips. Swears tumbled from Zayn's lips as he neared his high like I was. His fingers pinched my clit tightly and I found myself yelling Zayn's name.

He thrusted lazily two more times before he came inside of me. I collapsed on the bed in a mess as I tried to regain my composure. Zayn collapsed beside me with a big smile on his face. "I love you," He moaned and kissed my lips lazily.

"F.uck, Zayn. That was so hot," I said when I finally was able to catch my breath.

"Mm," Zayn agreed and rolled onto his back. He kissed me sweetly and then stood up. He started picking up his clothes and putting them on.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I watched him. He pulled his boxers on and started pulling up his pants.

"We have a wedding to get back to, my dear," He smirked at me as he buttoned them.

"Zayn..." I groaned and sat up on the bed. "Do we have to go?" I really wanted to lay there with Zayn and just cuddle, but apparently he had other ideas.

"You never got your dance," He smiled, his attention focused on buttoning his shirt.

"I did," I said and walked over to him. I reached up and ran my fingers through his messy hair. "C'mon, would you rather go to a wedding or stay back here and have sex with me?"

He looked up with a big smile when he finished buttoning his shirt, "I think we both know what I'd rather do, but I need to say goodbye to my family first and we need to dance. Get dressed, gorgeous." I groaned but started putting on my underwear and then bra. "Dammit, you look so hot with those heels on."

"They are absolutely killing me feet though..." I groaned and grabbed my dress from the floor. I pulled it up my body and then felt Zayn's hands on my sides so he could zipper up my dress.

His hands massaged my shoulders lightly and he placed small kissed up my back as he zipped it up. Tingles shot through my body because of his touch. "Don't worry," He whispered sweetly in my ear, "I plan on giving you a massage or two when we get back." I blushed and spun around to kiss him.

His lips met mine and he pulled me tightly to his body. "I love you," I sighed into his mouth.

"I love you too," He smiled when we finished kissing. I walked into the bathroom quickly so that I could fix my hair up. Although I thought it looked sexy, my sex-hair was not something that I wanted Zayn's family to see. I leaned forward to see if my makeup was okay and it looked pretty good. I just reapplied some concealer and lipstick.

Zayn walked in behind me and started to gel his hair the way it had been. I smiled when I felt his hand on my butt. He squeezed lightly and I whimpered because of the pain I felt. My rear was still sore from his spanking, but I couldn't deny how hot it was.

"Are you ready, my queen?" He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I nodded and we started making our way back down to the ballroom where everyone else was. When we finally got there, the music was much louder than it had been before and it seemed livelier. "Stay right here." Zayn whispered in my ear and walked off. The fast beat of the song changed and it was replaced by a much slower beat.

Couple all around me clung to each other as they swayed side to side. I spun around when someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Zayn holding two glasses of champagne. He handed me one and I cocked my head to the side, "I thought you said I couldn't drink. You're not going to arrest me, are you?"

He chuckled and shook his head as he sipped the liquid, "Not unless you want me to." I giggled and took a sip of mine. "Would you like to dance?" He asked and held out his hand.

"It would be my pleasure," I smiled at him and took his hand. He moved closer to me and soon we were swaying back and forth gently with the music. "Thank you for the champagne."

"Thank you for agreeing to dance with me," He complimented and sipped his drink.

"Did I really have a choice?" I smirked and he chuckled with a shake of his head. We both finished off our champagne's quickly so we could fully embrace the dancing. His arms rested around my hips and I had my arms around his neck.

"You look so beautiful tonight," He whispered so only we could hear his words. "You look beautiful every single minute of every day, but now especially." I blushed and rested my head against his chest. I breathed in his familiar scent and felt his arms tighten around me. "Your dress fits you perfectly and everything you have done just enhances your natural beauty."

"Zayn, why are you being so sweet?" I looked up with a smile and his lips met mine. We didn't kiss for long because we didn't want to draw attention or get caught up in ourselves, but I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my face when we finished.

"Because I am utterly infatuated with you, my dear," He kissed my cheek, "And you deserve the best of everything in the world."

"Oh, be quiet, Zayn," I scolded him with a smile. "We both know I don't deserve the best of everything. I don't even deserve you..."

"Don't say that, baby," His lips brushed mine softly. "Even if you didn't deserve me, well, you're stuck with me because I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too," I sighed and hugged him tightly. Suddenly, the music changed to a much faster song, but Zayn and I stayed together, swaying back and forth, for a good minute before we broke apart.

"Are you ready to go back to our room?" He whispered and I nodded. "Let's go say goodbye to my mother and sister in case we don't see them tomorrow." He took my hand and we walked to where we thought they would be. We saw his mom and she smiled when she saw us. "We're gonna get going..."

"Really? So soon?" Trisha smiled at us both.

"Mum, it's almost midnight," Zayn chuckled and pulled her in for a hug. After they hugged, Trisha and I hugged quickly.

"I'm so glad to have met you, I can tell why Zayn's so obsessed," She said sweetly before kissing my cheek.

"Do you know where the girls are?" Zayn asked as he looked around the group.

"Probably dancing, but I'll tell them that you said hello," Trisha smiled. We said our goodbyes and then Zayn and I made our way out of the crowded room to go upstairs.

I was kind of glad to get out of the warm room with loud music and a bunch of drunk people. The elevator was so much quieter than the room had been that it felt odd. Zayn's arm was around my waist as we waited for the elevator to get to our floor.

By the time we got to our floor, I was so tired that I was ready to collapse. "Do you want to take a shower together?" Zayn asked when he opened the door to our room.

"Sure," I yawned and took off my heels quickly. I carried them to the bedroom where I stripped off the rest of my clothes. I made my way to the bathroom where I started taking off my makeup so I wouldn't look like a raccoon in the shower.

Zayn walked in as I finished getting my makeup off. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek before turning the shower on and getting in. I realized that my hair was also in a damn bun. Why didn't I just wear it down? I started taking the pins out one by one until there was a small pile of brown bobbypins on the counter.

"I'm going to be done showering by the time you get your cute little butt in here," Zayn said.

"I'm almost done," I smiled at him and pulled out the last few pins. I stepped into the shower and shut the door before melting into Zayn's chest and being wrapped in his arms. "I'm so tired." I yawned again. My eyelids were getting heavier, but I knew that I could stay up for the shower.

Zayn's hands pulled away for a second and then he started rubbing my skin with body wash in his hands. He caressed every sore muscle out of my back and then bent down to rub my thighs and calves. He kissed my lower stomach sweetly as he massaged my body. He stood back up and squirted shampoo in his hands.

"Turn around so I can wash your hair, babe." I turned around slowly and then moaned when he started massaging he shampoo into my hair. It felt so good to have my roots be tugged at and moved around. He rinsed my hair off and then did the same thing again to make sure he got all of the hairspray out. When he finished rinsing the shampoo out for the second time, he put conditioner in my hair and spun me around again.

"I love you," I whispered and leaned forward on his chest. My eyelids were getting heavier with each minute we stood in the warm shower. He rinsed my hair out a minute later and then shut the water off.

"I love you too," He smiled at me before grabbing a towel for me and for himself. We dried ourselves off, me going more slowly than him, and brushed our teeth quickly to get rid of all of the sugar we had had. Zayn walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist as I brushed out my hair.

He came back a minute later with one of his shirts and underwear for me to wear. I pulled them on quickly before being swooped up by Zayn and carried over to the bed.

AN: GUYS I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!! Ah this is so insane!! Sorry I haven't updated in a little while, this week has been absolutely crazy. But now that I'm on summer break, I can write and write all I want!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and vote (I get really happy when I get a comment or vote).

ILY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
2.4M 51.3K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...
10.7K 132 2
One shots • Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...