the wild one.

By off-keyanthem

in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem... More

the wild one.
soundtrack
01 | sympathy for the devil
02 | we know how the story goes
03 | the kids aren't alright
04 | it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll
05 | we are the poisoned youth
06 | rock n' roll
07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed
08 | kiss me deadly
09 | you give love a bad name
10 | rock & roll all nite
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixxteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty sixx
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty sixx
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty sixx
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
the epilogue & authors note

eighteen

1K 24 1
By off-keyanthem

In a blink of an eye, it was already December, and Christmas was a week away. Harley was amazed by how fast her life had changed in a year, but she loved it - she felt happy for once.

The apartment was half decorated, they had a tree up in the corner of the living room. She wondered how they got one - they certainly didn't have the money for one, even with the album bonus - they must have stolen it. Which then raised questions on how they stole it.

The tree in itself was decorated crudely, with beer cans, empty cigarette boxes, girls' underwear, and other things. The only normal thing on the tree was a string of rainbow lights. That was it for decorations in the Motley house. Oh, and of course, they had the classic star tree topper - but with the point upside down.

Harley stared at the tree from the couch, a cup of eggnog in her hand. The other Christmas festivity in the house was that for the month, all alcoholic drinks were replaced with eggnog.

"What are we doing for Christmas?" Harley asks, glancing at the boys.

"Were we doing something?" Nikki questions.

"Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't we?" Tommy says, taking a drink from his cup.

"Nikki's family issues, that's why." Vince comments and Nikki flips him off.

"Family issues aside, we totally should do something. Like, a secret Santa." Harley waves her hands.

"Do we have enough people?"

"Dunno. Or we could just get everyone something." Harley shrugs.

"Most of it will be stolen anyway," Vince tells her and Harley rolls her eyes.

"Right. Well, we can think about it." She says.

Their first December show was a few days before Christmas, and so they celebrated the start of the show by setting fire to the Christmas tree in a field near the apartment. Mick had been dragged along, rolling his eyes at their excitement of the sky-high flames.

The venue was decked out with Christmas, a few trees across the lot and tinsel hung from the ceiling. Tommy and Harley got everyone to wear Christmas hats - Nikki and Vince were reluctant with that but agreed because they had been promised black Santa hats.

And along with their typical sets, they played a few Christmas covers - rock & roll style. A few consisted of some Elvis Christmas songs, which they took a blues-like style for playing. And they ended the set as usual with "Take Me To The Top", before heading off to the party.

At the party, Harley thought it'd be funny to swap the coke with snow, only LA didn't have snow, so unfortunately she couldn't follow through with the prank. Although Harley did lose most of her control at the party, snorting more coke than she usually allowed and drinking more than usual.

Harley didn't drink daily so she was more so on the sloppy side of drinking, her body wasn't fully adjusted to the substances yet. So she stumbled with every step, and when she spoke the volume of it was twice as loud.

She found Nikki hanging out with Tommy, and Harley made her way over to the boys. She leans against Nikki, most of her body weight pressed against him. He glances down at her, frowning as he notices how high her intoxication rate was.

"How much have you drunk?" Nikki asks, looking at Harley.

"Like you're one to ask." She snorts, her words slurring as she spoke. Nikki purses his lips together, before pulling Harley off to their room. Harley frowns, pulling her arm away. "What are you doing?"

"You're drunk and high, so you're not safe out here."

"I'm a big girl, Nikki. I can handle it myself." She snaps, crossing her arms.

"I never said you couldn't." He responds. Harley scowls and walks past him into their room. Repressing a groan, he turns and follows her into the room. "You're impossible to work with, you know that?"

"Me?" Harley laughs. "Yeah, yeah, that makes total fuckin' sense."

"Yeah, you. You send so many mixed signals -"

"Don't fucking go at it again, being a jealous asshole. That's just immature, at this point." Harley says. "I give you clear as day signals. If you want to be all "you-give-me-mixed-signals", then here's you're clearest fucking one - fuck me."

"What?" He splutters, staring at her with wide eyes.

Harley sighs in annoyance. "You heard me."

"You're -"

"I don't care unless you're chicken shit."

He dips forward and kisses her, grabbing her face with his hands. Harley rests her hand behind his neck and the other hangs off his shoulder. She grins as she kisses him, pushing back.

"If you wanted to fuck, you could've just said so instead of arguing." Nikki murmurs and Harley shrugs in response. She turns and pushes him onto the bed, then climbs onto his lap and straddles him.

Harley's hands drop down to his waist, dragging her hands along his leathered-up thighs. Her hands slide along the inside of his thigh before reaching to his belt, unbuckling it, and pulling it from the loops.

She smirks as his breath hitches when she drags his zipper down. Harley moves from the bed, getting on her knees in front of him. She pulls down his leather pants, freeing them from his body along with his boxers.

Harley instantly takes him into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she begins sucking. Her eyes fell shut as did Nikki's, and his fingers curled into Harley's hair; running his hands through it continuously.

"Fuck," Nikki groans, and his head fell back. He takes her by the back of her head and pushes her closer to him. Harley almost chokes - her gag reflex wasn't the best - but she prevails on.

Harley's head bobs as she works, and pushes herself further in - despite the numerous times her throat had almost failed her.

And then within seconds, he was cumming, but not slow enough for Harley to pull away before it spilled down her throat. She didn't mind, of course, she just wished she didn't have him so far down her throat.

Sitting back on her legs, Harley takes a minute to catch her breath, running a hand through her hair. Fuck, she could use another line of coke.

Nikki lifts her before pushing her down into the position he was just in - as if switching spots. They didn't need to say much to know what the other was doing.

He lifts her skirt, pushing it to rest around her waist as he pulls her underwear free from her thighs. Nikki kisses along her thighs, sucking and leaving small purple bruises.

Nikki sucks on his fingers, covering them with his saliva before slowly pushing them inside her. Harley moans as the first tip barely makes its way in.

"Shit," She gasps, squeezing her eyes shut as the second finger comes in. "Fuck."

Nikki takes his mouth and turns it to kissing along her thighs again - this time biting and nipping at her skin.

"Nikki -" Harley moans, biting her tongue to keep her from crying out any louder. He changes the pace, pushing his fingers in and out much faster than before.

"It's okay, baby, you can be loud for me - no one will hear." He murmurs, although Nikki's not quite sure if she heard or not. Even if she didn't hear, Harley took to doing so anyway, crying out loudly as he dug his fingers into her sweet spot.

"Fuck! Nikki, I'm gonna -" She starts, and her head snaps down at him as he pulls his fingers away, a death glare on her face. "You fucker, you better not be pulling any of that shit."

Nikki laughs. "Yeah, what would you do about it if I did?"

"I'd do it myself," She growls, reaching her hand around her thigh. Nikki grabs her hand and pulls it away, moving his hands to restrain Harley from touching herself.

"But you'd know better than to do that, wouldn't you, sweetheart?" He queries, tilting his head at her with a smirk on his face. Harley whimpers, amazed at how attractive that was.

Dipping his head down, Nikki presses his tongue inside her and hears her gasp. He can hear her continuous moans, increasing in loudness with each push and lick from his tongue.

"Nikki, please," Harley whines, her voice seeming to be mixed with pleasure and pain.

"Hold on, just a bit more, almost there," Nikki mutters, rapidly pushing his tongue in and out.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum -" Harley moans out. Her sticky sweetness gushes out as she finished speaking, spilling out down Nikki's throat and getting some on his chin. He wipes it off with the back of his hand as he sits back to appreciate his work.

Panting, Harley sits up more and registers her surroundings. "Fuck, the party is still going on."

"Oh, right," Nikki says carelessly. He gets up, picking up his leather pants and pulling them back on. Harley readjusts her dark red skirt before pulling her top back on.

He watches as she fixes her appearance, smoothing down her skirt. Nikki leans in and kisses her, Harley smiling slightly as he did so. He pulled away but still stared at her.

"What was that for?" She asks, a small smile on her face.

"Dunno. Just wanted to kiss you." Nikki shrugs. He glances at the door then back at Harley, before opening the door and returning to the party.

Harley stares at the ground for a moment before following Nikki back into the party, in search of some coke now.

It doesn't take long for her to find some, usually, it could be found with Vince, as well as girls who wanted to fuck him.

"Vinnie!" Harley waves, bounding over to him.

"Hey! Where've you been?" He asks before his eyes drift over to Nikki, and a smirk falls on his face. "Were you-?"

"Oh, fuck off." Harley laughs, shoving his shoulder. "Yeah, we were, but still."

"Cool." Vince nods, grinning. He forms a pile of the white powder on the table and slides it over to Harley, who cuts it and forms it into the three typical lines. She brushes her hair over her shoulders as she leans down and snorts the lines.

Bouncing back, Harley felt a lot brighter and felt that her surroundings were as well. She grins cheerfully, amazed at how bright and colorful the Christmas lights were while on drugs.

"God, I wish LA would snow." Harley sighs, grabbing a beer from someone and popping it open.

"It'd be a lot colder though. I like 78 being freezing." Vince says, and Harley shrugs.

"But think of the snowball fights, the snowmen. Snow angels. A major part of the true Christmas spirit is the snow." She points out.

"I mean, I guess. Is this you or the coke talking?"

Harley pauses. "Both." Vince laughs. "But really, imagine all the snow-related pranks we could do. I could go through with my coke one."

"That is a good point - most people in this band would straight up kill us if we pranked them." Vince said, thinking of Nikki and Mick. Although he supposed Nikki might not kill them if he had gotten Harley to do the prank.

Harley shrugs. "Band members are replaceable."

"Ouch." Vince mocks getting shot, but for a second it reminds him of their first argument. Look at how far the two had come now.

She laughs, realizing he had thought of it too. Tommy joins the two at the couch, dragging Nikki over by draping his arm across the older boy's neck.

"Oh, here are our fellow bandmates," Tommy announces, plopping down next to Harley. He takes a swig from his drink. "What are ya'll chattin' about?"

"Harley's coke-fueled Christmas rant," Vince explains.

"Ooh, we should make like, edibles but for Christmas cookies. Can you bake coke?" Tommy wonders aloud, and Nikki rolls his eyes at the question as Vince and Harley laugh, before diving further into the discussion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 177 23
✨𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻✨ •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹...
132K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
8.1K 449 15
❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 '𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤' 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐬𝐬! ❞ ...
198K 5.4K 87
"Hi, my name is Carly Dean and this is the story about how I fell in love with the boy I have known since I was 16." I have known Nikki since we were...