Untamable (Completed)

By UntoldPromises

She was seventeen and living life in her idea of hell. Her brother, her pack and the kids at school have abu... More

Untamable
This is my "normal"
Fed up
Acceptance
Feeling the love
Ugh why me?
Holy fudge.
That escalated quickly...
Stunned.
Something gained...
Swears and promises
Ready or not
Friction
Memory lane
A little fun
A lot of love
Secrets are never safe
Nightmare
Total. Ass.
Containing my control
Step up
I can't catch a break.
Teasing and taunting
Crazy for you....
You idiot!
Secrets revealed?
Little green monster
Fessing up.
Ironic
Oh boy...
Shove your 'official'
Perfection
Say what now?
What you do to me...
Guests.
Catching up, and wanting you.
**-Rated R- ** Intense loving. **-Rated R-**
Happily ever after.
Lies, lies and what? Oh yeah, more lies.
I think i've been running alittle too much.
Mind tricks.
Switch.
K and?
It's Possible. ~*Rated R*~
Letting go..
Cravings.
Confused thoughts..
Fuck. Me.
Pitter, patter.
Yes or No?
Fantastic...
Up and Down
A crack in the heart.
Free Falling
Saved
Deprived
The K's.
Tears and Temptation.
Folded up and Being Unraveled.
Wrecked.
Battered.
All gone wrong.
Give me Love ~ The Final Chapter.

D'hello...!

50.1K 892 39
By UntoldPromises

Hey guys! So I know I haven't updated in a long time, but with my exams and studying and what not, i've just been busy. I promise i'm not holding out on you guys, I'm dedicated to thing book and all my fans! I'm home sick for the day, so I'll be writing non-stop. My goal is to have four NEW chapters up by the end of the day! Enjoy you guys! I LOVE YOUUUU.

So please don't kill me? NEW POINT OF VIEW ;)<3 Enjoyy. Lmaaao.

Brooke<3<3

_____________________________

~*~ CONTAINS MORE THAN A LITTLE MILD SEXUAL STUFF. PG-14 ISSH, STUFF. FAIR WARNING~*~

Cliff's P.O.V

When I woke up, I heard Katerina scattering around, and then leaving the room. I took that time to yawn, get up, and leave dowstairs for breakfast. I greeted everyone, taking a seat beside Joel, and Stark. There was a faint, distant smell, it got me aroused, and I wanted it. Whatever it was. I just couldn't tell what it actually was. Determined to shrug it off, and to to ignore the throbbing pain I felt in my boxers, and jeans, I got some juice and started chatting it up with everyone. "Did you guys notice Katerina.. acting kind of.. mean, yesterday?" I mutered, stopping everyones conversations. "Mean how?" Kol's mom asked. "I don't know, not normal. Not human. Well you know what I mean, she was just weird." I tried to explain. "Yeah, like she wasn't herself. She treated us like crap." Joel added in and I nodded biting into an apple. "I'm sure she's just tired, guys. She kinda just rejected Elijah.. she feels hurt." Rebekah defended. Elijahs parents frowned about their son. I rolled my eyes. "He's not all that inocent you know." I snapped at them. They bore their eyes into mine. "We were frowning because of his actions, not the actions that have happened to him! We know our son has done wrong." His mother shouted at me. I gulped. "Sorry..." I muttered. She cursed uer her breath but went on ignoring me.

The arousing smell was just lingering around, an I felt myself stiffen uner the table painfully. I gulped down a glass of water. "Are you okay, Cliff?" Bekah asked me. I held back a whimper and nodded. I inhale the air, wanting to take in as much of the intoxicating scent as I could, without looking like a freakwad, and I succeded growing larger an larger owntown in the process. Well, I won't be staning up any time soon, I thought to myself grumpily an rubbed the brig of my nose. "Cliff, are you sure you're okay?" Joel asked raising an eyebrow. I took out my phone and sent him a quick text.

Me; Sprouting one, and it's extremely painful. Do you smell that?

I motioned for him to check his phone with my eyes. He furrowed his brows, reache into his pocket and pulled out his phone scrolling an typing. No-one noticed us, they were just talking amoungst themselves, and I was thankful for the almost privacy. I didn't nee people to realize I was about to explode my yougurt gun. I cringed at the thought.

Joel; Smell what? Dude, what are you talking about, why don't you go take a cold shower?

He texted me back, and I held back another whimper of defeat. Protecters shouldn't be this damn weak, what the hell is happening to me? I shoke my head, slidding my fingers over the Iphone touch screen keys, replying sadly.

Me; Could If I would. But this thing isn't small, It fking hurts. I have no clue what's going on, but someone in this room smells like sex, and candy, and everything amazing, and I want it.

I dropped my phone in my lap angrily and had to bite my lip to supress a loud gasp and I twitched and enlarged. How is this even possible? Can someone grow this big, like is it even natural? Am I mutant? And what was that damned smell, fuck whoever it is, I hate them. Go roll around in mud, mask it, something! I put my head in my hand, and hesitently picked up my phone from my lap before it vibrated from a text. I would be in shit if that happened. I glanced at Joel and he looked at me confused, but with sympathy. My phone stirred in my hand and I read his reply with an almost smile.

Joel; Want me 2 distract? I got your back bro.

I typed an 'Thanks man, yeah', and awaited his cue so I could get out of hear, and shower. But before he could open his mouth, Katerina walked into the dining room, and everyone greeted her. "Guah, good god, shut up." she said, groaning and sounding rude. She took her seat beside Rebekah, and everything was awkwardly silent as we watched her. I could feel myself wanting to burst, the scent was just stronger with no-one moving. She just shrugged, grabbing a glass of orange juice, and a piece of toast. "Hun' are you feeling alright?" Elijah's mother asked her concerned. Fuck, I can't handle this, I found myself getting distracted, knowing that with everyone quiet and watching Katerina, I would never get out un noticed. I think my zipper wass going to break. She made a snorting sound and bit into her toast.

Elijah's mother shared a glance at her husband, who looked confused, and frustrated. "Kat, do you need to see the pack doctor?" he asked her. She snorted again, rolling her eyes. She reallywasn't herselve lately, gosh. I twitched again and I grabed myself under the table by reflex. Crap, crap, crap, crap, no. "Uh no. But maybe you should, you're old right?" She asked, taking a sip of her juice, sounding almost venomiss. His wife choked on her coffee, and everyone began cleaning it up instantly. "Katerina!" she snapped. She just looked up at her. "What?" She snapped back. I flinched. From both my hand to pants contact, and her harshness towards former Luna. "Kat, why don't you come for a walk with me?" Rebekah asked her, jumping into the conversation before it got too heated. "How bout' no?" she suggested, squinting. I flinched again. I wnated to tell her to relax, but if I opened my mouth, I'd moan. I wanted to cry, literally, just bawl my eyes out. I was going to murder whoever smelt this good. A simple, yet brutal, murder.

"Kay' we get that you just got dumped on your ass, but do you need to be such a bitch?" Tamara whined, and I glared at her. But it hurt to do anything but rub against my zipper, but I knew I couldn't do that in public, no I need a cold shower, and I need one now. I quickly text Joel to 'Hurry up!', and he nodded at me, but Kat spoke up again after snarling and growling. "First off, I didn't get dumped on my ass. I rejected Elijah. And second, why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to where-ever you came from, filth." She said. Tamara stood up, and I rolled my eyes, biting harder on my lip. What's gotten into Kat? And What's gotten into me? What's going on with this damned pack. WHO SMELLS GOOD? I internally groaned and rubbed my forehead. "You're just made that Elijah and I are mates." Tamara said, shouting back at Kat. She just laughed, throwing her head back and holding her stomach. I flinched, what the hell is going on with her? "That's... oh jheeze. Funny. No." Kat boomed. "I'm mad that you think you can disrespect me like that." She told Tamara, standing up aswell. "I can do what I want, I'm luna." Tam said, smirking. "Yeah.. luna in the head..." Kat muttered under my breath.

The protective side of me wanted to pounce on Tamara for being so rude, but Kat was just as bad, and I couldn't exactly focus on anything but my wolfy, mutant boner. "Enough!" A voice demanded at us, and I seen Katerina roll her eyes in the annoyed kind of way. "Go fuck yourself Elijah, stay out of this." She told him monotone. "No. I'm part alpha betwen these two packs, you'll do as I say." He told me in her alpha tone. I wanted to bow down, but I also wanted to rip his heart out, Katerina is like this because of him, because of our alpha. He didn't pick up the pieces like Rebekah, Joel and I do. She snorted for the third time. "Yeah, okay bud. I don't have time for this, I'm going for a run." She said and as she was about to to leave the room, he grabbed her wrist in his hand spinning her around to face him again. "Kat, stop. Can't we just talk?" He begged. "Nope." She popped back, and stepped hard on his toe before storming out of the room, that was now silent. Everything screamed in an up-roar. Things were being said and whispered amung everyone.

She is meaner now.

What's happened to that poor girl?

It's Elijah's fault.

Team Tamara, Kat can suck it.

Kol, can't you do something?

What just happened?

I'm so confused.

That child, has some explaining to do.

ELIJAH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?

MOM.

I flinched and everything got silent. "Recent event's, explain them." His father demanded Elijah. It was Elijah's mom who shouted and halted everyone. I was glancing around, wanting to find some way to escape. I need this shower, more than anything I need this shower. It basically became a rant in my head, and I glanced around nervousily. Joel, Rebekah, Stark, and Kol all caught my eye, but I just shrugged and pretended to be interested in my food, waiting for Joel to tell me to go. I looke dover at him sideways every few seconds to see when he would nod, as we listened to Elijah and his parents argue. Half way through Elijah explaining everything that's happened, consisting of sleeping with his true mate, Joel nodded for me to sneak out. I silently got up, left the room, and ran upstairs to mine. I was breathing heavy, dying of heat by the time I closed the door. Rushing into the bathroom, I turned the water to freezing cold, and began taking of my shirt. I undid the button of my jeans, and the zipper, and felt myself let loose, and get harder. I bit my lip, going down to touch myself, but it didn't work. Thinking I could maybe rub one out, take a could shower afterwards, but no. It hurt. It hurt to touch myself for more than a few seconds. I was stone.

My bulge, bigger than I expecting, throbbing, pinching, piercing against just my boxers now. So strong, so hard, so painfully, I wanted to yelp, and drop to the floor. So that's what I did. I slid down the wall, and put my head in my hands, gripping my hair in fustration. "Need a hand?" A voice asked. I smeared my hands along my eyes, and jaw, cupping my nose and mouth in an almost praying hand position, my eyes wide as hell, starring at who was infront of me.

__________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER ON CLIFF'S P.O.V :P

Who do you think asked him if he wanted help?

His mate?

Who do you think his mate could be?

Who smells so good? LOL.

Let me know...

COMMENT

VOTE AND FAN MY LOVELIES! :)

Brooke<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
654K 15K 35
Addison malia was dropped on the door step of a pack only a few weeks old. She was passed to the omegas to be raised until she was fit and ready to t...
639K 27.9K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
26 0 16
(Previous known as Kate and Casper by ms tamar) Kate Spencer (17) is a home sweet girl. Her father, Jeremiah, always call her his little princess. T...