The Monarch's Summon

By CloudyXAutumn

"what does one do with the power of evil itself? Oh. I know, they become a villain!" Izuku Midoriya- The brin... More

Negativity
Middle school
UA
Bakugo's
All might
Proof
USJ
Substitute
Sports Festival
Secrets leaked
Internships...
Caught Red Handed
Escape
New Members
Information Acquired
Mall
Base
Demonic realm
Camp
"What the-"
Plan
Death
Funeral
Shie Hissaikai
Father-Daughter Relationship
Travel for Info
Intelligence
New addition.
upgrades
Calm
STORM
Cancelled.
Reconsidering
Joy
Royal Power
Murder 101
Training on Real People
Despair
World End
one shot

New mentality

4.5K 253 230
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"Dad..?
Can I come with you..?" Eri asked.

Midoriya paused and looked at Eri, "do you wanna come to see the kidnapping or do you want to come to avoid the rest of these people??" He asked a bit confused.
Eri originally hadn't wanted to come to see him kidnap people, so what was the change of heart for?

"Uh...
I don't mind these people
..
I just wanna come..."

"Well, there isn't much of an issue.
You can come I guess" Midoriya chuckled as a smug grin made it's way across his face.
Toga couldn't spend any time with Eri now.

"She's awake?" Shinsou said as he walked in.

"Wait she has another horn???" Todoroki said in confusion.

"Huh??" Eri replied.

"Right.
You don't even get to look in a mirror yet.
Your horn grew back" Midoriya said.

"It can grow back??" Bakugo asked dumbstruck.

"According to the doctor back in the demonic realm it can"

"Really?? Good to now, dang I've always kept these stupid things hidden because I didn't want them to break in battle" Bakugo groaned as he allowed his horns and tail to poof out.

"Did the doctor say anything else about her?"

"Doctor said she's completely fine.
So yea-"

"That mission is still waiting you know, quit the chit chat" Shigaraki hissed.

Midoriya sighed, "alright."
He took off his bracelet and prepared.

He shadow traveled away, taking Eri with him.
He was already in his villain outfit.

He reappeared in an alleyway, he put Eri down.

"Alright Eri, I'll give you a 101 lesson on how to properly kidnap people." He smiled.

Eri nodded her head as she looked around, the alleyway was dimly lit and with the change of season the sun was already set.
It was the beginning of the night.

Midoriya's white eyes lightly radiated in the alleyway.

Midoriya pulled up his hoodie and put on his metal mask.
"You know Eri, I'm fine with whatever career choice you decide to take.
Don't feel pressured just because I decided to go out and become a villain"
He said.
It was a bit echoey muffled because of the metal mask but Eri could understand what he was saying.

She nodded her head as she grabbed onto Midoriya's hand and followed him through the alleyway.

Eri had already mentally decided what she wanted to become, while it had only been a thought...
After experiencing what negative energy felt like, she was set on what she was going to be.

Midoriya peered into an alleyway ahead, a person was just sitting there using their phone.

"Alright Eri.
You just sit here and watch" Midoriya grinned.
Eri nodded her head as Midoriya walked up to the stranger.

"Oi?
Who are you??" The stranger asked as he backed up.
He looked at Midoriya's eyes and immediately recognized him as he tried to run.

However Midoriya was too fast, he knocked him out before he even got the chance to run.
Midoriya chuckled as he lifted up his body and walked back over to Eri.

Eri had looked like she was trying to hold back a grin.

"Alright, 1 person down.
5 more to go.
Then I can go on my usual killing and return back to base" Midoriya said with a smile.

"Okay!" Eri replied with a smile.

Midoriya was surprised to see she had been smiling in the presence of a hostage/victim.
He patted her head, "alright let's go".

Eri watched as Midoriya kidnapped 5 other people, she could feel herself get happy seeing Midoriya succeed.
She couldn't exactly understand why either, she didn't know why negative energy Made her happy.

"6 people total!
Great, now I just drop these people off at the leagues base."
Midoriya threw the bodies into a shadow gate that led to the hostage/victim room.

"Now you can see how I go through with killing people" Midoriya cheered as he lifted up Eri with his telekinesis.
He held her by his hip and started his usual walk.

"Eri only has clothes in the demonic realm which becomes annoying because the servants only like dressing her in super fancy clothes which is good for over there but not good for the human realm.
I need to buy her some clothes that are actually comfortable and able to be worn through any day to day life. Why didn't I go last time again?
Or did I?

I can't recall.

Oh well, going to get more wouldn't hurt.
That's if I even bought any.
Whatever.

The outfit she's wearing right now has a hoodie, that's good"
Midoriya tucked Eri's hair back and into her hoodie as he pulled up her hoodie and started to walk down the street with her.
He replaced his own metal mask with a regular black mask to not look suspicious.
Midoriya then realized he was wearing a suit out and about and realized that wasn't something a normal person would do.

However, it's not something people would expect a villain to do.

He walked into a kid's store and picked out some comfortable outfits for her.
When time came to pay he just killed the cashier and walked out.

Eri stared at the decapitated body, blood was splattered everywhere.
Midoriya had sent out a negativity blast at the cashiers head and the head had exploded everywhere.

The edges of Eri's lips curled into a small smile as they walked out with all the things.
Midoriya dropped off all the things at his base in the human realm, he decided to go there in person with Eri.

"What is this place?" She asked as she looked around.

"My base.
I had built it before I realized I had a whole palace to live in.
It's useful for temporary stays in the human realm.
It's also useful for storage.

Heroes don't come around these parts so it's pretty nice" Midoriya replied as he placed the bags of clothes into a closet.
He picked out an outfit for Eri to change into, she was wearing a poofy laced dress with a light unzipped jacket on top.

"There's a room you can use to change into these comfortable clothes.
I'll wait down here"

She nodded her head as she took the clothes from Midoriya and walked up the stairs.

Midoriya pulled out his phone, looking at the news.

"Shiketsu high down in ashes-
Midoriya and the league of villains have been spotted lighting up the school into flames.
No one has survived the tragic incident.

Due to the building becoming nothing but ashes and the fact the school failed to protect its students, it will never open again not be rebuilt.

No one knows why the league had attacked the hero high school.
It's the 2nd hero school to be shut down.

Also on the scene, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo were able to be seen helping the villains.
It has been confirmed the 2 have joined of their own will and are now full time villains.

UA has failed us all."

The article read.

Midoriya grinned, "perfect.
2 hero schools down, a couple hundred to go...
Attacking multiple at the same day and same time is more efficient than this one at a time crap.
Hm.

But if the heroes realize we're attacking the hero schools specifically to make sure potential heroes can't be trained it'll be obvious they won't close hero schools and up security.
They might even have the guts to attempt to reopen UA and tell the public it's so they can train the class and other kids to stop me.

I have to mix up schools and random structures in Japan so they don't catch on with my actual plan.
I have to throw them off.

Then we can destroy all the hero schools at once, bombs will be useful.
It'll be the same day I decide to kill Endeavor.

Once endeavor is dead, Hawks will be the number 1.
However, he's struggling as the number 2 as it is.
No one will be able to trust him.
And then, I'll be able to kill him.

No other heroes are as strong as endeavor and Hawks.
Which means the public will have lost their faith in them.

That leads to perfect chaos and fear.

Then once I kill off the rest of the heroes I can move onto the rest of the world.
Negativity will thrive as will demons everywhere" Midoriya thought to himself.

"Dad?" Eri said aloud.

"Hm?"
Midoriya turned his head and realized Eri had been standing there the whole time as he did his thinking.

"I finished dressing 2 minutes ago.
You were just standing there staring off..."

"Oh, sorry then.
Here, can you put this on?"
Midoriya handed Eri a mask.

"Sure...
But why?"

"It's so you aren't recognized.
You were on TV today" Midoriya replied as he showed Eri a picture of herself on TV.

"Oh..."
She put the mask on as Midoriya tied up her hair using his telekinesis.

"Alright!
Now I show you how I kill, unless you don't want to see that?" Midoriya said.

He looked at Eri, he had noticed she had been trying her best to hide her satisfaction whenever she saw him successfully kidnap or kill someone.

He even noticed her full on grin when he had killed that cashier.
Asking her if she had wanted to see him kill was a test, he wanted to know if he should teach him his methods or not.

He wanted to know if she planned to be a Villain or something else.

"It's fine...
I wanna come"

Midoriya lightly chuckled, "alright"
He lifted her up and shadow traveled away to an alleyway.
It was the nighttime, the perfect time for Midoriya.

Shadows were everywhere.

Midoriya looked around.
There were 3 people down the alleyway, by a dead end.

"Alright Eri, watch how I kill them.
I'll show you 3 different ways"

Eri nodded her head as she was placed down on the ground.
She watches Midoriya pull out a knife and activate his telekinesis.
After he pulled out a knife he pulled out a gun.

He aimed the gun and shot one of the 3 as he slit the throat of second person.

The third person stared In horror but it was short lived because Midoriya snapped his neck using his hands before he had the chance to react.

"See?"

Eri was glad she was wearing a mask, she had a large grin and she didn't want Midoriya to see it.
She nodded her head.

"Alright good.
Let's kill 1 more person before calling it a night" Midoriya said as he walked out of the alleyway with Eri.
He left 3 people massacred.

"Should I let her try killing someone?
She's only 4, I don't know if it's a good idea.
I haven't properly trained her either.

But her quirk in it of itself could technically kill.
I wonder why the second horn that came in is black instead of white like the other horn.
Doesn't matter.

I'll ask her if she wants to kill someone, and if she does she'll either use her quirk or a gun with my help"
Midoriya thought to himself as he reentered an alleyway.

"Eri" he said, pausing a bit as he entered further into the alleyway and stopped walking.
She looked at him.

"Do you want to try killing someone?

I don't know if you're trying to hide it but I've noticed a little smile whenever you see me kill someone.
It's up to you, I won't force you remember.
But the option is there.

Do you want to, or not?" He asked.

Eri was dumbstruck, it had been a thought to kill someone herself.
She didn't know if she even could, the way Midoriya had done it looked so professional and so hard.

She had decided she'd be a villain when she was older, but she didn't realize she could be one right then...

She was surprised.

"Uhm...

Sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 111 39
Izuku thought his luck had finally changed when he was chosen by his idol All Might to be his successor. Everything was supposed to change for him th...
736K 35.3K 52
A story where Izuku Midoriya loved Villains instead of heroes. He aimed to be the number one Villain amongst all! Izuku wanted despair, war, pain, de...
49.1K 972 28
After years of trauma for not having a quirk and losing his hope in both humanity and heroes, Izuku Midoriya decides to kill himself. But he is given...
59.3K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...