♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103. *Man In Love*
104. *Dying For Her*
105. *My Life*

46. *Care*

2.6K 78 19
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

The car halted as we finally reached back to the mansion. I wasn't completely asleep but my eyes were closed. I heard the opening & closing of door and then footsteps approaching my side. The door to my side got opened. I stirred in my seat as I felt hands around me, lifting me up and then he started walking with me in his arms. I kept my eyes close as I rested my head on his chest. I didn't have to open my eyes to see him. I knew it was Massimo.

"You can now open your eyes. We've reached your room." After a while came Massimo's voice. I bit down on my lip as I opened my eyes and sure enough we were now standing outside my room.

With me still in his arms he pushed the door open. I thought he'd put me down but he kept walking inside and then turned towards the bathroom. I kept quiet as he took me inside the bathroom and then gently made me sit on the washroom's counter slab.

I looked at him curiously as he then started to look into cupboards. A small smile came up on my lips when I saw a first-aid kit in his hands. He put the kit on the slab and then went on to wet a cloth with water.

"There's still some dried blood and dust on your face." He said as he took the wet cloth and started dabbing it gently on my face. My eyes were on him as he cleaned my face. His eyes then fell on me as he now started cleaning the area around my neck. Keeping his gaze only on my eyes he moved the wet cloth over my shoulders, to my collarbone and down to my cleavage. I looked away as I started to feel kinda overwhelmed because of the way he was looking at me.

He cleared his throat as he put the wet cloth aside. "You got a little-" He said as he gestured towards my temple. My hand went over the area and I felt a little scratch. 'Must've got it when that man put his gun over my temple.'

I saw him taking the first-aid kit. He opened it and took out a bottle of antiseptic liquid. With the help of cotton he dabbed a little bit of antiseptic over there. I hissed a little as it burned on my scratchy skin. He immediately took his hand back when I hissed. "It's alright." I smiled slightly at him. He bent a little forward as he now started blowing air over that area. I wouldn't lie, his caring gesture did make my heart flutter.

When he was done he backed away from me as he threw the cotton away into the dustbin and put the first-aid kit back in its place. I pouted inwardly because of the distance gap between us now. I stood up from the washroom slab.

We stood in the middle of the washroom, looking at each other. Massimo cleared his throat. "You should change your clothes and then go to bed." As he said that my tummy chose that moment to growl. I slightly blushed. "Actually, just change don't go to bed just yet." And with a final look he walked out of the bathroom.

I turned around and as I looked at myself in the mirror only then I realised that I needed to not just change my clothes but also to shower. Even though Massimo had already cleaned my face but I still needed to shower. So, I immediately took a small needed shower and made sure to clean myself a bit with soap.

I towel dried my hair as I put a bathrobe on and then walked out of the room. But my steps soon halted when I saw Massimo there. He was standing in the middle  of the room backing me. 'I thought he went back.'

He must've sensed my presence as he then turned around. "I figured since you must be hungr--" His words halted as he looked at me. His mouth that was a little opened he closed it immediately and then cleared his throat. "I've brought you some food since you seemed hungry." He said while trying to keep his eyes on my face only. 'What's the matter?'

My eyes slightly widened as I then realised something. 'I'm just in my bathrobe! The one which only covers till my upper thighs. And not to forget that I'm wearing NOTHING underneath the bathrobe!'

Running back inside the bathroom would've looked weird so I decided to just act normal. I mean it wasn't as if I was naked infront of him. I was covered. Atleast the parts that needed to be covered were covered!

My hands went down as I made sure that my bathrobe was hiding my dignity properly and nothing was peeking out. I gave a smile to Massimo who was now looking at me funnily. Huh!

"Um that is so nice of you. Thank you!" I again gave him a wide smile as I started to walk forward. The food tray was on the table beside the bed so I carefully made my way towards the bed. As I walked past Massimo I could literally feel his burning gaze on my exposed legs.

When I was near the bed I almost fell because how fast I turned around and sat down on the bed. I immediately took the pillow and put it over my lap all the while smiling like a maniac. I again smiled up at Massimo who was still standing on the same spot but now with a smirk like smile on his face.

I saw him slightly shooking his head as he too walked towards the bed and sat down in front of me. I bit down on my lip as I looked around but Massimo was looking intensely at me which made me look at him.

I cleared my throat as I said. "Is there anything else?"

He kept looking at me with a slight smirk as he shook his head in No. He folded his arms as he motioned towards the food. "It will get cold. You should eat it." I also wanted to eat the food as soon as possible but I was waiting for him to go so that I could eat freely, without worrying about being nearly half-naked in front of him.

"Shouldn't you go to your room and change as well." I said lowly.

"Oh I will but not now." He said coolly. "Don't worry about me, just focus on your food amore."

I wanted to roll my eyes but I just gave him another fake smile. I slightly turned around to take food from the table. The slight movement made the pillow to fall from my lap. Now the food tray was in my hand but the pillow on the floor. Because I had pillow over my lap my legs were in kinda criss-cross way but now that my legs weren't covered anymore, one could easily see inbetween--Oh god...

My eyes then feel on Massimo, who's jaw was now clenching. My face was probably red like a beetroot when I saw where his gaze was. Oh my god...

I nearly gasped when he looked up at me. I saw that look in his eyes. His eyes were piercing into mine dark and lust-filled. I gulped audibly as he then licked his lips, his strong gaze still on me. I couldn't help but to close my thighs now, not to hide but to get some friction, because I suddenly started to feel hot down there.

My hands started to shake now because of which the food tray started to shake as well. Massimo immediately took the tray from me and put it back on the table. I was just sitting there with my heart beating faster than ever. The pillow that had fell, Massimo took it. I was about to take it so that I could put it back on my lap but to my shock/surprise, he put it on the other side of the bed, away from me.

My eyes fell on him as he now sat back on the bed infront of me, but now he was sitting a little closer. To create distance between us I leaned completely against the headboard behind me but it wasn't enough.

"Is something wrong mio amore?" He asked oh so innocently but that smirk on his face said otherwise.

"I-I um.-" I knew I'd stutter. How could I not! He was looking at me with that dark look and our close proximity. Not to forget that I was almost bare in front of him.

"Are you nervous amore?" He asked and my eyes widened as he now started to move towards me. I obviously had no way to go so I just looked at him with my widened eyes.
"Are you afraid?" I wanted to groan because I should be afraid but I wasn't! I mean I sure was a little nervous but I wasn't afraid. Instead I could feel my chest rising and falling, I could feel heat pooling in my core. In normal circumstances, I'd have pushed someone off if they tried to come this much close, but with him being that close, I wanted to see what he'd do next.
'Same girl! Me too!' So finally my subconscious mind and I were on the same page.

My eyes started to flutter close as he kept moving towards me. My hands were on either side of me on the bed. My legs were closed now but bare and this time I didn't actually mind if I was showing too much skin.

I shuddered slightly as he then put his head in the crook of my neck and started to nuzzle my skin with his nose. "You smell so divine, fuck!" He said as he kept nuzzling my neck, then my collarbone and my shoulder with his nose.

I gasped as he then placed an open-mouthed kiss on my neck. I bit down on my lip as he then slightly bit on my skin and then licked it. "Fanculo! You're skin is so damn soft." My hands were now gripping the bedsheet slightly as he started to place open-mouthed kisses over my collarbone as well.

My heart was racing fast. I could feel myself getting hotter. I felt him moving his head away to which I unknowing groaned. As I realised that my face heated up even more and I shut my eyes close. I heard a low chuckle and then felt his fingers under my chin.

"Look at me amore." He said and I knew he was still close because I could feel his hot minty breath over my face.

I didn't open my eyes. "Come on amore. Open." This time I fluttered my eyes open slowly and I was right he was close very close. I was having a hard time to not look at his lips, that I wanted to kiss. I blushed at my thoughts.

Keeping his face close to mine he tucked a semi-wet strand of hair behind my ear. Then he gently cupped my right cheek with the same hand. I thought he was about to kiss me and by the look in his eyes it was obvious he wanted to kiss me and maybe do more than just kissing but he just looked at me while gently caressing my cheek.

"I thought we were past all this shying away." He said keeping his infamous smirk on. I slightly narrowed my eyes at him. "I mean we've done things before, haven't we?" My mind went back to the time we had kissed and that time in the club's washroom.

The memories made me hot all over as I bit down on my lip and wanted to lick my now getting dry lips, but I was afraid what if I accidentally touched his lips since he was very close. 'Do it girl! Just lick him!' Although I wanted to obey my subconscious mind but I didn't want to make a fool out of myself. 'If he really wants to kiss me, he'll make the move.'

My gaze moved away from his lips to his eyes as he then all of a sudden chuckled. This time I groaned inwardly when he pulled away from me a little. He was still close but not close as he should have been. I wanted to pout.

"Sei carino lo sai" He said in his mother language while looking at me with adoration and amusement?
(You're cute you know that)

I made a 'you know I don't understand Italian & yet you keep saying it to me' face and I  could just tell that my nose was probably scrunched up.

"You look even more cute now." With that he gently pinched my cheek and chuckled again. 'Someone's suddenly in a good mood.' I blinked my eyes a few times as I put my hand over that same cheek. 'Did he really just...?' I could've never imagined Massimo doing cute gestures because he's well um Massimo. So I was kinda surprised.

"I can tell you're thinking something right now." He said as he gave me his infamous smirk like smile. "What is it that you're thinking of? amore." I literally jumped in my seat as he touched the outline of my cleavage that was peeking out of the bathrobe with the back of his fingers.

I lightly smacked his hand away to which that idiot chukled again. 'What's with him & chuckling tonight?'

"You look happy." It came out of my mouth. Massimo didn't say anything so I continued, "After what happened tonight, you're not angry or pissed or worried but happy." I said as a matter of fact.

Keeping that little smile on his face he said, "I'm worried, angry and pissed ofcourse I am, but not because I was in danger but because you were." I looked him in the eyes as he further continued. "No matter how guilty or bad I felt when I again couldn't protect you as I should've, but the truth is I'm more relieved that nothing happened to you and that you're safe now." I could feel sincerity in his voice. He meant every word.

"I feel the same." He gave me a confused look so I added, "I'm relieved too that you didn't get shot, that you're safe."

"Well, thanks to you. If you hadn't yelled my name, that bullet would've hit me." Even hearing about it made my heart hurt. "But saving or not, you still weren't supposed to come out of that car until Enzo or I was there." His voice got a little serious.

"Ya and see you getting hit by the bullet?" I asked sternly. I wanted to roll my eyes. "I couldn't just hide in there and do nothing!" I scoffed.

"Still. If Enzo hadn't used his mind on time, it would've been difficult to save you." His jaw clenched as he said that.

"I get it, I know it was for my own safety but seeing someone targeting their gun on you, I just couldn't hide there quietly." I argued.

"I had my men there. Even if I got shot they would've handled the situation, our number was more than theirs." He argued back.

"Handled?" I scoffed again. Is he even listening to himself? "Alright I understand that they would've 'handled'..." I said sarcastically. "...but what about you? You would've been Shot!" I chuckled humorlessly. "You talk about getting shot as if you're talking about some medical shot or something." I shook my head.

I folded my hands in front as I tried to get a better sitting position without exposing anything. But my mind was actually not worried about exposing anymore since right now my mind was worried about how easily he just said about getting shot!? 'Does he not value his life?' I mean I knew he was a dark brooding person but not giving a damn about getting shot or probably die because of it, it was just not good and didn't set well with me! 'He shouldn't be so careless about his life!'

"You care about me?" I came out of my thoughts as he said that. It was more of a sentence than a question.

I blinked my eyes as I looked at him. 'Do I care about him?'

"I um ofcourse. I mean I care about Enzo as well. If it was Enzo in your place, I'd have done the same thing." I blabbered out.

I saw his face going all serious again as he cleared his throat and looked away. "Very well." He then stood up from where he was sitting on the bed. "It's getting late. I should get back to room and you should eat your food, it's getting cold."

I bit down on my lip as he turned around and started to walk towards the door. I fisted the bedsheet as I contemplated over what was going in my mind and heart.

'Maybe I would regret it later but fuck it!' With that thought I stood up from the bed. "Massimo." I called his name to which his steps halted. My voice was a bit husky and my heart had started beating faster again.

As he turned around I was now almost behind him. His eyebrows furrowed, probably wondering why did I call him. I didn't say anything but I showed him instead as to what I want.

*********
A/N : oops! a cliffhanger again👉👈🙈
But I promise I won't let you wait for that long, this time the update will be super fast!

Massimo & Maya are getting close more and more!!😍 I'm loving it! And we all kinda know what's going to happen in the next chapter. *wink wink*

I hope you're liking my book so far! Please do tell what you like/dislike about this chapter or book over all. I appreciate healthy criticism :)

Also, where are my readers from? Just curious to know!

THANK YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR MAKING MY BOOK REACH 35k READS & 1.62k VOTES!!🤩💛

Apologies for errors or mistakes.

PLEASE DO VOTE!!⭐

Thank you💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.4K 40
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
313K 6.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
1.1M 18.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...