The Monarch's Summon

By CloudyXAutumn

"what does one do with the power of evil itself? Oh. I know, they become a villain!" Izuku Midoriya- The brin... More

Negativity
Middle school
UA
Bakugo's
All might
Proof
USJ
Substitute
Sports Festival
Secrets leaked
Internships...
Caught Red Handed
Escape
New Members
Information Acquired
Mall
Base
Demonic realm
Camp
"What the-"
Plan
Death
Funeral
Shie Hissaikai
Travel for Info
Intelligence
New addition.
upgrades
Calm
STORM
Cancelled.
Reconsidering
New mentality
Joy
Royal Power
Murder 101
Training on Real People
Despair
World End
one shot

Father-Daughter Relationship

5.8K 285 297
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"Before I decide to merciless murder you.
I want to ask a couple things" Midoriya began as he smiled.
His smile was icy cold, it sent shivers down Chisaki's back.

That's when he realized who he was actually standing before.

The demonic Monarch.
The leader of all demons...

"What did you want to ask...?" He asked.

"The drugs.
Do you know how old the demon was when you removed chunks of flesh from her everyday?" Midoriya asked.

Chisaki's eyes widened, "hold on!
You know it's a girl which means you must know where she is!? Where is she?!" He hissed, he stood up a bit angry.

"Sit down.
You still haven't answered the question" Midoriya spat, his words dripping with malice.
Chisaki fell back.

"She's...
4" he replied.

Shigaraki already knew he wouldn't be working with Chisaki, he could see right through his malicious intent.
It's why he didn't care about Midoriya's reaction.

"Now.
If she were a human with the same abilities, would you be cutting her up?" Midoriya asked.

Chisaki paused for a bit, he looked at Midoriya and grinned.
"Yes I would"

"So you're disgusting to demons and your own kind.
How gross.

It's so weird you're a germaphobe, you don't like being around trash yet you can stand yourself.
Odd.

Anyways, to answer your question yes I do have the girl.
And she isn't in the human realm anymore.
Now, from what my servants examined she had 50 incision marks total.

That is the amount of times I will slam you into the wall before snapping your neck" Midoriya hissed as he removed his bracelet.

Chisaki panicked and slapped the ground, sending a spike right at Midoriya.

Midoriya destroyed it with a negativity blast.
He captured Chisaki under his manipulation, disabling his quirk.

Midoriya grabbed his staff and began to slam Chisaki into the wall to his side, counting mentally.
He noticed some members of the Yakuza come running and so he shut the door using telekinesis and knocked those behind it out as he continued.

Bakugo stared at Chisaki satisfied with what Midoriya was doing.
His nose and jaw were already broken and with how things were going, it wouldn't be a surprise if Chisaki started to internally bleed with a broken spine and skull.

And that's exactly what happened once Midoriya slammed him 50 times.

Midoriya looked at his bloody face and sighed.
He shot both his legs and arms off before snapping his neck and dropping his body.

Midoriya lit his body on fire and put his bracelet back on.

"Let's go back to the base"

Kurogiri nodded his head and opened up a warp gate, from there the 4 of them left.

"So, how did the meeting go?" Magne asked.

"Midoriya was right, he's bad news.
He's dead now" kurogiri replied.

"Called it" they all said in unison.

"Well, now what?"

"We move on without him, let's see.
Our top goal is to destroy hero society and cause chaos all over Japan before moving onto the rest of the world.
If we're going to do that we have to kill all the heroes and get UA out of the way.
Actually, we have to destroy all hero schools.

Once no more heroes can be born to exist we'll kill all the remaining heroes.
With all heroes gone and villains being able to do what they want when they want to without being arrested then chaos is sure to reek.
Hm.

Todoroki and Shinsou are getting their hero license today.
I've heard that the heroes were investigating Chisaki but with him dead there is nothing to investigate.
So if no other villain randomly pops up, it's likely most hero agencies are going to be trying to figure out where we are to arrest us.

According to the year schedule, if students pass the exam they'll work with hero agencies.

That means Shinsou and Todoroki will be working with heroes.
We can disrupt their plan without even needing to do much.

We'll attack UA during the festival, it's perfect.
Everyone will be gathered up for us to kill.
That's when Todoroki and Shinsou can reveal themselves as well.

This plan is flawless" Midoriya said.

"That's a lot..."

"Yeah. Anyways, Shigaraki.
The Nomu, how is their production going?
Endeavor's quirk isn't as easy to deal with as all Might's. It spreads and gets everywhere.
I don't want to fight him head on.
A nomu would be perfect in executing him" Midoriya explained.

"Hm, Nomu?
Our production has increased recently. We're trying to figure out how to make nomu that have intelligence but would work for us.
We're also trying to make sure it doesn't die with the sudden quirks" Shigaraki explained.

"Hm...
I could do research in the demonic realm, there's a lot more information there than here.
I'd need to stay there for a while though so I can gather up as much information as possible.
I wouldn't be here for at least 2-4 weeks, maybe a visit or 2 but most of the time I'll be gone.

Does that work?" Midoriya asked.

"Hm.
Looking at the league's schedule, you being gone for that long isn't an issue.
I'll allow it, however inform us on your progress every now and then"

"Alright.
I'll leave now.
If something urgent comes up and you need to message me send Kacchan to get me.

And oh yeah" Midoriya rummaged through his pocket and handed something to Bakugo, it was some odd card.

"What is this??" He asked.

"It's so the royal guards won't attack you if the league needs something.
Don't lose it." Midoriya replied.

"Royal guards...?" The league said in unison.

"Yeah.
I'm a Monarch for a reason." Midoriya replied.

The league just stared dumbstruck, they had treated Midoriya so casual up until they realized they were actually standing before royalty...

"Anyways.
I'll be off now, see ya" Midoriya took his bracelet off and shadow traveled.

Bakugo looked at the card he was holding, noticing a small note on the back.
He shoved it into his pocket and walked away.

"I'm going home" he hissed as he pulled up his hoodie and mask.

The league nodded their heads as Bakugo walked out the door.
He made his way over to his House and went to his room.

His mom hadn't cared that he as a villain, neither did his father.
They were demons after all.

Bakugo pulled the card back out and looked at the odd note.
"Todoroki is investigating Dabi and trying to figure out his identity.
Help him, I'm curious and wanna know too.

When you figure it out, come over to the demonic realm and tell me what was so special about him.
This is an order" the note read.

Bakugo groaned as his tail and horns popped out, he didn't feel like doing work and the "this is an order" at the end made it impossible to disobey.

Disobeying the Monarch was against demonic code.

Meanwhile-

Midoriya reappeared at his palace.
He placed his staff at its usual stand and walked away from his throne.

His human realm clothes never made it over to the demonic realms clothes, his clothes would usually switch to the last thing he was wearing in either realms.

The last thing he had been wearing in the demonic realm was a light nice suit.
It wasn't uncomfortable like party suits.

Midoriya walked over to the garden.
He found Eri sitting in the field, flowers covered her torso, it was like she had been sitting in water.
She was submerged.
However, peaks of her torso would be seen. It wasn't thick.

Birds flew by her side, singing their beautiful songs.
The scent of fresh flowers was present in the air.

Eri was wearing a nice yellow bow with a yellow and white dress that stopped below her knees, paired with some white pants and black shoes.

A butterfly was perched on her little horn as other butterflies flee around her.

Eri was finally smiling as well, it took a while but this was finally the Moment she could completely smile.

Midoriya lightly smiled at the serenity of the scene.

Midoriya walked over and crouched besides her, a butterfly landed on the tip of his horn however...
Burned to death.
Midoriya's horns were too hot for his own good.

Eri hadn't noticed the crisp butterfly.

"Hey Eri, what're you doing?" He asked.

He sat across from her.

"Butterflies and birds are pretty!" She cheered with a large grin.

Midoriya hummed in response, "I got good news"

"What?" She asked.

"The man is gone forever.
He can never hurt you now" Midoriya smiled.

Eri's eyes widened out of even more happiness, "really?!"

"Yup.
Now if you wanted to, you could return to the human realm with me every once in a while.

However.

I preferred if you didn't.
Things suck over there" Midoriya replied.

"That's nice" Eri said with a large grin.

Midoriya nodded his head, "anyways.
I'm off to the library to do some research.
We could have our library tea time if you want to"

"Yay! Library tea time!" Eri cheered as she jumped up.
The butterflies and birds scattered upon her sudden outburst.

Midoriya nodded his head as he began to walk off, Eri followed behind.

Once Midoriya entered the palace, servants began to wait on Eri and himself.

"Is there anything you'd like princess?"

"Monarch, is there any preparations needed?"

"Library tea time request" Midoriya replied

"Uh um, I don't need anything" Eri replied flustered.
She wasn't used to being called princess.

Midoriya entered the library and started to pick out some books.
Eri also picked some books out, however there were books she wanted to get a look at that were very much out of her reach.
She could only reach 3-4 bookshelves before being too short to reach any other ones.

There were maybe hundreds of shelves per wall.

Midoriya noticed her struggle and handed used telekinesis to hand her the book her eyes were stuck on.
She happily took the book and walked over to the table.

Midoriya grabbed his stack of books and placed it besides him as he began to read.
Shortly, the servants came in with tea and biscuits for the 2.

Hours passed by at they read their books, Midoriya learned a lot more about how intelligence worked.
But it wasn't enough.

"I need examples of this working.
Where could I see that?" Midoriya thought to himself.
He looked at Eri who had fallen asleep on her book.

He looked to the window, it was already nightfall.

"Kurai Should know"

"Kurai" Midoriya said aloud.

The fairy appeared besides Midoriya, "yes Monarch?"

"I'm trying to learn how to program a thing to be intelligent.
However, it's on a living thing.
Do you know where I can see examples of that being used?" He asked.

"Hm.
To my knowledge, there's a city outside the capital that specializes in that."

"Oh really?
Where is it and how far is it exactly?"

"Pretty far and we don't have exact coordinates. If you wanted to get there you'd have to use a carriage which could be arranged.
It'll take a day to get there, there would be momentary pauses for food, bathroom time, etc.
Do you want it to be arranged?" He asked.

Midoriya paused and thought, he looked at Eri then the ground.

"Hm.
Yes, arrange it.
However, I want to travel alone."

"You would need a map then and you would have to guide the horses.
Are you sure you don't want to take at least 1 person as a guide?" Kurai asked.

"I'll be fine"

"Hm, I guess we could get the horses that already know their way to the city.
Okay Monarch, I'll get things prepared.
When do you want to depart?"

"As soon as possible, if it takes a day and we leave now we'll arrive to the city in the day.
It gives me enough time"

"Okay Monarch, I'll get this prepared!"

Midoriya nodded his head as he watched Kurai disappear.

"I'll take Eri with me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
1.1K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...
134K 8.4K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
516K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...