The Monarch's Summon

By CloudyXAutumn

"what does one do with the power of evil itself? Oh. I know, they become a villain!" Izuku Midoriya- The brin... More

Negativity
Middle school
UA
Bakugo's
All might
Proof
USJ
Substitute
Sports Festival
Secrets leaked
Internships...
Caught Red Handed
Escape
New Members
Information Acquired
Mall
Base
Demonic realm
Camp
"What the-"
Plan
Funeral
Shie Hissaikai
Father-Daughter Relationship
Travel for Info
Intelligence
New addition.
upgrades
Calm
STORM
Cancelled.
Reconsidering
New mentality
Joy
Royal Power
Murder 101
Training on Real People
Despair
World End
one shot

Death

5.9K 307 455
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"3 students...

You mean to tell me Midoriya kidnapped 3 STUDENTS!?" Endeavor said in dismay.

The heroes were having an emergency meeting, all the top 10 were there as well as Tsukauchi and some police.

"Yes, and that's why we're having this meeting. We have to rescue them.
We don't know why he took them exactly but he did" Aizawa replied.

The heroes were still at an indifference from the last time they fought against Midoriya, all mad at each other.

"What progress have we made on finding their base?" All might asked.

Tsukauchi pulled out some files, "we have 3 possible locations.
If we do an intense search right now we'll be able to figure out which one it is and attack right after the press conference.
If we do that then they'll have no way to prepare, it'll be perfect" he replied.

"Do you think we'll be able to figure it out that fast?"

"We have to, if we don't we risk losing the kid's either lives or heroics.
We all know Midoriya has a way with manipulation considering he can make people off themselves with his words alone..."

They all lightly shuttered.

"It has been brought to my attention by Shinsou that when Midoriya came to the mall that...
The way he spoke of people was like he wasn't one at all.
Like he wasn't human.
Now I don't know what that means exactly but do you think it has something to do with his demon like features?" Aizawa asked.

"Hm, No. Considering that his features come from his quirk.
I think he may have spoken that way to Shinsou because he doesn't want to be associated with heroes" Tsukauchi replied.

"When we arrest him we can find out"

Midoriya chuckled from behind the glass, afloat.
He was in the alleyway of the building, listening in on the conversation from the open window.

"So my prediction was right.
They're going to attack after the conference.
Better go prepare" Midoriya hopped into his shadow and reappeared at the league's base.

"You're back soon, what info did you get?" Kurogiri asked.

"My prediction was right.
They plan to attack right after the conference However they haven't exactly found where we were but they got 3 possible locations.
So let's just say at 9pm we're going to be attacked" Midoriya explained.

"Hm.
We have time" Shigaraki sighed.

Midoriya hummed in response, "Kacchan, what outfit do you plan to make your villain outfit?
And do you plan to take your stuff back or-?"

"Well, my mom doesn't actually care that I'm a villain.
She promoted it since I was young.
So I'm not too worried about my things, I'll just live with her.
My villain outfit?
I'll just use that thing I designed earlier in the year, it has some good assets" Bakugo replied.

"Alright.
Todoroki, shinsou.
You 2 aren't going to be exposing yourselves yet but when you do what outfit do you plan on making your villain outfit?"

"Probably my hero outfit" the 2 said in unison.

"Alright that settles it.
Now then, we wait."

Time skip-

Conference time

Bakugo was chilling on a chair besides the wall.
Todoroki and Shinsou were seated down, chained.

"Alright.
I'm going to inject you 2 with the sedation now.
When you wake up you'll likely be in a hospital.
Remember.
From now, you're acting like you're on the heroes side." Midoriya said.

The 2 nodded their heads as Midoriya jabbed their shoulders with the sedation.
It didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

"Alright.
Everything is set up, now we just watch the conference" Midoriya said as he turned on the TV.

The league began to watch as Aizawa, Vlad king, and Nezu prepared to be questioned.

"Okay, I'll be back.
I'm taking off my bracelet, I'll come back with something special" Midoriya said as he took off his bracelet.
The league nodded their heads as Midoriya disappeared.

Midoriya reappeared at his palace.

"What're you doing here Monarch? Isn't tonight the day you kill all might?" Kurai asked.

"Yeah, I'm just grabbing something to help"

"Oh I presume it's the staff?
Be careful with it in the human realm, it's quite strong"

"Thanks"

Midoriya grabbed the staff and disappeared again.

"What is that??" Twice asked in dismay.

Midoriya sighed as he put his bracelet on to respond.
"It's my staff.
Now from this point on I dont want you all speaking to me.
I wouldn't want to start a fight amongst the league.
Alright?"

They All nodded their heads.

"Good"

Midoriya took his bracelet off again and chilled, holding the staff.

"Okay, Shouta Aizawa, Nezu, and Vlad king.
Today we are here following the recent kidnapping of 3 UA students who were under your watch.
What do you have to say for yourself, allowing the 3 to get kidnapped by the league?" The questionnaire began.

"We are working diligently to find the students" Aizawa replied.

"Okay...
How did the league find the camp?
It had been mentioned that the camp's location was top secret.
How did the league get their hands on such information?"

Aizawa sighed, "Midoriya stole some information a while ago."

"Midoriya?
As in Izuku Midoriya. The Devil?
He's the monster that killed his parents, right?"

"Yes"

"How did you allow such a villain to enroll in the school?
Sounds irresponsible of you"

"We didn't know he was a villain, he was good at hiding it."

"Sounds like an excuse.
Anyways.

What's the current progress on finding the students?"

"We're almost there, we're going to likely find them tomorrow"

"Why would the league kidnap the 3?
Katsuki Bakugo has displayed violent  behavior before.
Do you think the league is trying to make them villains?"

"It is possible they've kidnapped them to attempt to brainwash them.
However the 3 are strong willed and will not fall for their trickery."

Bakugo held back a chuckle, not liking to laugh in front of people.

"And what if they do join?
What'll you all do?"

"Arrest them."

"But you're hardly able to catch the devil, how are you going to catch all 3 of them if you're struggling with 1 person...?"

"We will, no matter what"

The conference went on for an hour, when 9 o'clock hit around the entire league sat in anticipation.

"I'll blast all might with a ball of fire the second hes here" Midoriya thought to himself as the top of his staff lit on blue fire.
At the same time he reinforced his muscles and the league's with negativity, the staff helped a lot.

"Did someone order pizza?" A voice outside said with a knock.

The league prepared.

"DETROIT SMASH!!!" all might screamed.
At the same time he destroyed the wall Midoriya sent out a blast of flames right at his torso, at the same time woods came swinging in and got caught within the fire.

Due to wood's torso being well, wood, he caught on fire and burned to death.

Midoriya collected the negativity and flew outside.

"Kurogiri warp gate!" Midoriya shouted, he had the entire league under his safe manipulation so he wasn't worried about affecting them.

All might began to cry as he charged at Midoriya.

"Aw look at how pathetic you look" he laughed as he sent out a negative energy blast right at all might.
He shot his arm...

Cleanly...

Off

All might screamed in pain as kurogiri warped the entire league away, including Bakugo, Shinsou, and Todoroki.

When they made it to the new location, they found AFO having destroyed the entire place.
Best jeanist was bleeding out on the floor.

"I can sense all Might's pain, I assume you did something didn't you Devil?" AFO chuckled.

Midoriya captured him under his manipulation as he floated closer to the ground, "I shot his arm off."

Shinsou and Todoroki were seated besides the wall, still asleep.

Bakugo was just chilling.

"Oh you did?
I wonder how he'll fight now" AFO chuckled as he noticed all might come shooting down towards them with 1 arm.
AFO was about to attack but Midoriya caught all might under his telekinesis and slammed  him into the ground hard.

"Seems like you have it under control.
I'll take my members and go, anyone you want to stay in particular?" AFO asked.

"Yeah, the 3 of my age"

AFO got the hint and left Bakugo, Todoroki, and shinsou. He warped away with the rest of the league leaving the 4.

Midoriya had wanted it to go this way anyways.

All might forced himself up, it was a little hard with just 1 arm.

"You're almost at your limit all might.
I know you and the police had a meeting and you were in your muscle form there too.

You got maybe 5 minutes before you're rendered useless" Midoriya laughed.

"Young...
Bakugo!
Help!" All might shouted.

Bakugo furrowed his brows, "eh??"

"Wow, trying to drag your successor into this too?
How pathetic" Midoriya sneered as he lifted all Might's body again.

He shot his leg off with another negative energy blast.

Blood was pouring everywhere, splattering all over the ground.

Helicopters and news forces were recording the gruesome sight.

"This pathetic attempt to stop me cost you your arm and leg.

How are you going to stop me huh?" Midoriya laughed as he collected more negative energy, the tips of his horns were practically glowing blue.

His eyes radiated malice as they glowed a sinister blackish white.

"I will...
Stop you.

In.

The name....

Of JUSTICE!" All might shouted as he hopped on one foot.

Midoriya couldn't stop laughing.

"You should just fall back" Midoriya chuckled.
In that instance a black pulse wave was sent from his staff that made all might literally fall back.

He couldn't move anymore.

"Oh?
A new power.

Let's see what this does" Midoriya grinned.

"Hop around on one  foot, all might"

All might had no more control of his body as it forcefully started to hop around.

"Do a backflip"

All might back flipped.

"Stand on one arm"

All might did that too.

"Ha!" Midoriya laughed.
He could feel his negativity levels deplete too fast for his own good so he quickly recharged and stopped using the new power he just obtained.

New power-
Unlocked-
Control(it's like cursed speech)

Midoriya's only issue with this power is that it makes him lose over 50% of his negative energy levels per command, thus being too risky to use abusively.

"Young Bakugo! Help please" all might screamed.

"Why would I do that exactly...?" He asked.

"Because you're a hero in training! And my succesor...
I need help!"

"No...?
Last time I checked, the only reason I was trying to be a hero was to legally hurt people.

But you know.

Illegally hurting people also sounds pretty fun" Bakugo grinned as his tails and horns popped out.

"What did he do to you!?" All might exclaimed.

"Nothing"

Midoriya laughed, "your little "successor" wasn't being a hero for justice like you thought he was.
He joined willingly himself, I didn't even have to use my powers.

Those 2 on the other hand got annoying, you can take them back.

But~

After you die" Midoriya began to raise all Might's Body using his telekinesis.
He lit his last leg on fire as his elevation increased and increased.

Midoriya's grin only grew wider, Bakugo just sat back and observed.

Shinsou and Todoroki somehow were still asleep through this, it was the sedation doing its job.

The rest of Japan watched in pure horror...
This teen boy...

Was about to end the symbol of peace, the hero that somehow managed to beat every villain....

Except this one.

In the demonic realm, all the demons could sense the spike in negativity, it was the highest it had been in the longest time.

All Might's leg was already nothing but ash, it was all over the ground mixed with his own blood.

Everyone could hear all Might's....

Horrific screams.

Midoriya grinned as....

He sent all might plummeting to his death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.7K 50
Izuku Midoriya, or also known as DEKU.he's the world's number 1 villain along with All for one and LOV. none has ever seen his face for he wears a ma...
100K 6.7K 44
"We're living in a hell you've created! How could you, Izuku... Why...?!" "Don't give me that... I did what had to be done. This is my perfect victor...
516K 16.1K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
401K 18.9K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...