♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103. *Man In Love*
104. *Dying For Her*
105. *My Life*

45. *Strong & Deep*

2.3K 81 20
By miss_cherry001

Massimo's P.O.V

Fanculo! I cursed as I shot another man. They were so many! I still had no idea how they got information about me going out tonight. But for now my concern was to keep fighting them and make sure they wouldn't go near my car where Maya was hiding.

I somehow managed to take these men away from the scene, away from her so that no matter what; she was safe and away from the danger!

One thing that I was sure of was these men weren't Russians but some other mafia. I was kind of relieved because if they were Russians they would've surely gone after Maya and things would've messed up even more. Now that I knew that they were just after me I was not worried anymore. It wasn't the first time nor it would be the last when I was attacked by other mafias for more power and money.

I ducked down and hid behind a car as I continued shooting them. I had been in even more worst fights so it wasn't a big deal for me, but this time half of my thoughts were after Maya. Even though she was hiding inside the car, I was still quite worried about her safety. I'd only feel completely relieved once she was out of here and inside the safety of the mansion. 'Which reminds me of - Where is Enzo?!'

From my peripheral vision I saw some movement on my right. As I glanced that way I saw those men coming my way. It was only a matter of time before they'd get to me. Many times before I had taken men down on my own, but the help would've come for me. This time if Enzo didn't come on time, then it would be a different story. One not in my favour. And since Maya was with me I couldn't take risk!

I came out of my thoughts as I saw more movement around me. More gunshots were now going on in the background. A man armed with guns ran past me and started shooting anyone coming his way. I rolled my eyes as Enzo looked back at me with his mischievous smirk and then he continued shooting our enemies in front.

"You couldn't go few minutes without me, could you?" Enzo said cockily as he shot another man. Just like always I ignored him and focus on the task in front. Soon we outnumbered them and only few of them were left.

We were so engrossed into shooting them that we didn't realise when but a man somehow sneaked past us and was hiding behind a spot from where he was aiming his target, me.

Maya's P.O.V

Oh no! Whoever that man was, he was aiming his gun at Massimo! From the look on his face it was clear that Massimo had no idea that he was his target. They were so many men around, I couldn't properly recognise them all but I guessed they were some of Massimo's men as well. 'Enzo must have come with help.'

I frantically looked around as I tried to figure out as to how I could do something anything to help. I obviously couldn't do anything other than watching from the distance since Massimo had sternly ordered me to not come out no matter what.

I knew Massimo would be so angry for what I was about to do but I had no other option left. I couldn't just watch him getting shot and do nothing!

I hurriedly got out of the car but making sure not to make too much noise. My eyes never leaving the scene in front. As I walked further my mind literally went blank for a nanosecond when I saw that man almost pulling the trigger of his gun. At that same moment a loud voice called for Massimo. It was mine.

Massimo's head immediately turned in my direction as I yelled his name. His eyes fell on me as he looked at me frantically, his expression was alarmed.

I exhaled the breath I didn't realise I was holding as the sudden interruption made the bullet miss its original target and instead of hitting Massimo's head the bullet only went past his face. Thank god!

But my relief only lasted for a moment as now all of them were looking at me. I had no problem with Massimo's men knowing about my presence but I surely didn't want to be found out by those other men.

I looked around as my gaze fell on some unfamiliar faces. Only few of them were left while most of them were lying unconscious on the ground. Their number was now less as compared to Massimo's men but I was still feeling unsafe and a bit scared, even though I shouldn't have to because I knew Massimo & Enzo wouldn't let them harm me.

As my eyes fell on Massimo I literally wanted to just run towards him and stay by his side. I was relieved that I somehow saved him from getting shot. Even from the distance I could see the way he was looking at me. His eyes were frantic as he looked at me up and down. I saw him moving from his position, probably wanting to come towards me.

"Well well well...." My eyes snapped away from Massimo as it now landed on the owner of this unfamiliar voice.

Massimo halted in his steps as this unfamiliar man pointed his gun at me. My eyes got widened as I unknowingly took few steps back.

"Isn't it interesting?" The unfamiliar man said with an evil smirk on his face. He kept his gun pointed at me as he now started to walk towards me. "Don't or I won't hesitate to shoot her." He then warned as both Massimo & Enzo tried to come towards me.

They obviously halted while keeping their heated-angry gaze on this unfamiliar man.

When he was now almost near me Massimo yelled, "You want me! Then fight with me! Leave the girl alone!" I swear I saw this unfamiliar man to shiver in fear for a moment but then he gave an evil look and looked at me with his cringeworthy eyes.

"Correct me if I'm wrong." He said as he now stood beside me to which I obviously cowered away from him. "She's that infamous girl after whom you went all the way to Russia and fought with Ivanov, right?" I gulped audibly as he point the gun on my temple. My eyes looked up at Massimo as he now growled almost like an animal.

"You still have one last chance." Massimo said through gritted teeths. "Leave her or I'll make you regret coming here tonight!" Again I noticed this unfamiliar man to shiver in fear but he recovered immediately.

"So I sure am right." The man said unbothered by Massimo's warning. "She's the one because of who you fought with your biggest enemy." I shivered in disgust as he now stood behind me and with his gun he grazed my neck.

"Aha! Stop right there or next time I won't give warning but shoot this pretty little thing right away." He wounded his right arm around my shoulder as he pulled me backwards while still pointing his gun on my temple. I noticed how he didn't have an Italian accent but a british one.

My frantic eyes fell on Massimo who was trying very hard to not come forward and probably kill this unfamiliar man. His jaw was clenching and his fists were tightened by his side.

The unfamiliar men chuckled behind me which made me shiver. "This is very interesting." He said in his evil tone. "Who could've thought that even you can have a weakness." As he said that he removed his hands around me and start circling me while kept pointing gun at me. He gave a look to Massimo who in returned just glared at him angrily.

The man chuckled as he now stood by my side. "I can't blame you though." He now started to graze my exposed skin with the gun. "She's a beauty." I flinched away as he grazed the swell of my breasts through dress.

My eyes looked up as Massimo almost roared like an animal. He looked very much angry now. His eyes were on the unfamiliar man and if looks could kill he would've been dead by now.

"You're lucky you've upper hand now." Massimo said through gritted teeths as he glared at the man. "But you won't be lucky forever." His nose flared. "And the moment I get my hands on you, I'll make you regret your very existence!" Even though the anger wasn't directed towards me but I still felt a shiver ran down my spine at his threat.
'You sure it's not because how hot he looked even when he's angry?!' I shook my thoughts away. That wasn't the right time.

"Is she that good in bed?" The unfamiliar man said unbothered by Massimo's threat. He then took a step away from me and moved his cringeworthy gaze from my head to toe, staring at my chest shamelessly. I cringed when he looked into my eyes. His eyes were now dark and lust-filled. "I don't blame you actually." His gave me a quick once over and then smirked at Massimo. "Even I'd fight an army for an amazing pussy." My face got all red and I clenched my jaw at his shameless, disrespectful words towards me. 'If only he didn't have a gun, I'd have kick him in the balls! Bastard!'

Massimo's P.O.V

'That's it! I can't listen to more of his rubbish!' I thought as I moved from my place but my steps again halted when he all of a sudden pulled Maya towards him and put the gun on her temple again.

"Not so fast. Stay right there!" He said giving me that I'm in charge look.

I so wanted to just reach there and shoot this figlio di puttana, and give him the most painful death ever! It was getting everything in me to control myself! That fucker was touching and verbally abusing what's mine! Instead of taking her away from his grasp, I was forced to see her in fear! She was brave. Even though she was on gunpoint, she didn't panic like I thought she would. That thought only made me angry but frustrated & hopeless as well to see how this was the second time I couldn't keep her safe!
Fanculo!

If Maya wasn't on gunpoint, I alongwith my men would've taken him by now. Since their men weren't that much, we would've easily ended this fight. But being Maya under threat was what that made us to do things warily. 'I can't let anything happen to her!'

From my peripheral vision I saw Enzo slowly making his way behind a car that was near him. I didn't look at him and kept my eyes straight as I didn't want to put him under attention. Thankfully that fucker was not paying attention since his all attention was now on Maya which made my blood boil.

"I won't lie we were here to kill you." He said in his british accent. Fuckin English mafia! "So that all the other mafias around the world could work without the worry of you - the so called strongest Italian mafia in the world!" He almost spat as if he was disgusted.

I kept glaring at him and I was familiar with the fact that he was scared of me but just because he had Maya, he tried to look all confident and unbothered by me.

Enzo was now not standing beside me anymore. I smirked inwardly as I saw him hiding completely behind the car in which Maya was previously hiding.

"-but now as I think..." The bastard kept blabbering. "Killing you would be an easy thing, which a man like you don't deserve." He then looked at Maya again. "What you deserve is......torture, pain" I was now having a very hard time controlling myself but I had to since I didn't want to put Maya in any more danger because of my stupidity.

"And now I know how to torture you and give you pain..." A gasp came out of Maya's mouth as she got lowered on the ground by that bastard.
'Do it Enzo! Do it now!' I clenched my fists even more. I was suprised I didn't broke anything by now. I was that much angry!!

An evil laugh came out of that bastard's lips as he looked down at Maya, who was now on her knees in front of him. "You look so good down there." He cooed in his cringeworthy voice. "I'll give you everything love, why don't you come with me." He said to her. He then looked up at me and gave me a smirk. "I promise I'll please you like no other." He bent down slightly and whispered in her ear but loud enough so that I could hear. "Leave him and come with me. Be my whore."

That's it!! As I was about to run forward and kill this figlio di puttana Maya's scream and a gunshot sounded in the background. I halted in my steps as my senses got alarmed. My look was frightened as I took in the scene in front.

Blood was on Maya's face, ruining his dress. That bastard didn't have his gun in his hands anymore as it was now on the ground. With a thud he landed on the ground as well alongside his gun.

"The bastard was talking too much. I had to shut him up." Came Enzo's voice as he walked out from car's behind. "Although, I should've gave him a painful death for treating my tesoro like that." He said as he reached Maya's side and stood her up.

My men now went into action again as they shot the remaining of their men. I made my way towards Maya and Enzo. Enzo made her sit inside the car as he stood outside with the door opened.

"I'm sorry tesoro. I should've took you out of here first." I heard Enzo saying as I reached their side.

Maya who was sitting on the car's seat with his legs dangling outside of the car, looked up at me. Her face and dress was ruined with blood and dust. Her hairs were also disvehiled but she somehow still managed to look beautiful.

I shook my thoughts away. I looked at her up and down as I felt guilty because I was responsible of her condition right now and because of putting her in danger.

"Are you ok?" I blinked a few times as she all of a sudden asked me that. 'She was in the one on gunpoint and she is asking me if I'm ok?!'

Enzo who was sitting in a hunched position in front of her stood up. He looked in between us and then walked away from there. I now took his place as I hunched down in front of her. She adjusted herself as she came a little forward.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you this?" I said as I looked into her eyes. I took the handkerchief out of my pocket as I now started to wipe the blood strains from her face. She looked at me as I kept wiping her face, down to her neck and then her exposed cleavage.

"I um I'm alright." She said as she eyed my hand movements. I took my hand away as I now look sternly into her eyes. "Alright?" I chuckled without humour as I said that. "You were on a gunpoint. I don't expect you to be alright." She bit down on her lips as she looked away for a second and when she looked back at me I nearly fell because now she had tears in her eyes. Fanculo!

My eyes got a bit wide as I almost panicked because of the vulnerable and sad look on her face. Merda! "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I-I" fuck! Since when did I start stammering?!

She sniffed as she wiped away her tears. "I-It's not because of what you said." She said. "I asked you something are you ok?" She then asked again. I sighed heavily as I nodded my head. "I'm fine amore."

"Who were they and that man?" She asked warily.

"Some people after me." I said unbothered. "Don't think anymore about it. It's over now. You're now sa-" I halted mid-sentence as I started feeling guilty and angry over myself again. I couldn't stop thinking about how because of me she was getting into more and more danger. How because of me tonight she could've lost her life! Just because I couldn't keep her safe! 'I would never be able to keep her safe! As long as she's with me, she's always surrounded by danger.'

"Massimo." I came out of my thoughts as Maya called my name. I stood up as I tried to look at her without feeling guilty. 'If only I wasn't an evil man, if only I hadn't put my eyes on her that day, if only I hadn't took her away with me, she would  have been safe back in America! She would have been living her life normally away from any danger!'

"Get in. We're going back to mansion." I simply said as I let her put her legs inside the car and then closed the door. I could feel her eyes on me. I could tell she wanted to ask more, talk more, but I didn't want to, not now atleast. I gestured for my men and then soon we all got into our cars and started to drive back to the mansion.

"What happened man?" Enzo asked in a hushed tone. He was driving while I was sitting beside him. Maya was sitting more like sleeping on the seat behind me. I looked up into the mirror as I saw her lying on the seat. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful yet tired. 'After tonight's incident she must've gotten very tired.'

I sighed heavily as I wiped my hand across my face. "She could've got shot tonight." I said. The line was though a simple sentence but the meaning behind it made my heart sank. 

"She's alright." He said as he patted my shoulder to assure me.

"For how long?" I then asked. "I don't know how much more incidents like this are going to happen; for her to finally get hurt seriously and not being alright anymore."

"I can totally understand you. You being worried about her is absolutely understandable." He said. "But you need to stop feeling guilty." He said as a matter of fact. I wasn't even surprised how he could tell that I was feeling guilty. "What you did was not right, you know kidnapping her and all but I know we all know, what she means to you now."

I didn't cut him or argue with him that no she didn't mean anything or I didn't feel anything for her. Because there was no point in arguing. Tonight after what had happened, when I saw her on gunpoint I was ready to do anything to get her out of that danger. I realised that whatever it was between us, it was something strong and very much deep. Something I couldn't get out of even if I wanted to. And to be honest I didn't want to!

*********
A/N : Hii lovelies! I hope y'all are doing fine. Omg! I love the ending of this chapter *squealing* 🤩
I had some other ending to this chapter. I was thinking of Maya getting kidnapped again lol but I like this much better.
What do you guys think?

Also, OMG!! Massimo just admitted having "something strong and deep" !!😍 I just hope that their relationship go uphill from here!😉

Apologies for any errors or mistakes!

PLEASE DO VOTE!⭐ AND COMMENT ANYTHING YOU LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OR THIS BOOK SO FAR!!

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 13K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
314K 6.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
65.6K 1.4K 40
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
98.2K 2K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...