My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life

3.8K 77 21
By ThePuzzler101

Rebels POV:

"You ready for sectionals?" I asked Quinn with a smile as we sit in the choir room waiting for Mr. Shue.

Oh also, Kurt transferred to Dalton Academy. It's an all boys school and that kid Blaine goes there.

He transferred because of that jerk Karofsky. Always bullying him and making his life hell.

"Yea, and I hope I get to sing a duet with you." Quinn replies with a grin and leans in and pecks my lips. I kiss her lips back and pull away with a smile.

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement." Rachel hops out of her chair and stands up with her feet pointing out as Mr. Shue enters the choir room. Weird. "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing... to launch our performance at sectionals." Rachel comments and me and Quinn roll our eyes and Quinn leans into me as I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"She's so fucking irritating." Quinn whispers in my ear and I nod in agreement.

"Everything has to be about her." I whisper back and Quinn groans in annoyance. Rachel is a frickin nightmare.

"Me first. Two things. First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but the don't move." Mr. Shue begins to explain and I brush some of Quinn's hair behind her ear. "Now, if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't: dance." Mr. Shue starts to walk closer to us and everyone is getting visibly excited. "Which is why I've decided to feature... Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance." Mr. Shue said and everyone claps for Brittany and Mike and I give both of them a hi five.

"They're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel asked while once again putting the attention on her and I roll my eyes.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel." Mr. Shue states and I smile happily and Rachel's face drops.

"Finally. So what song do I get to sing?" Mercedes asked while getting happy and I smile a little because her voice is good, but I would like to sing a song.

"I was thinking that the winners of our duets competitions would take the leads." Mr. Shue states while looking at me and Quinn and I smile brightly and look at Quinn. She looks at me while grinning and we give each other a big hug.

"I get to sing with you." Quinn whispered softly in my ear and I smile and stroke her hair.

"Finally, I get to sing another duet with you." I whisper back in her ear while continuously stroking her hair.

"Ken and Barbie? Wait, a-are you trying to throw this?" Rachel asked with shock n her voice and me and Quinn sigh and pull away from our hug. She is so selfish it's insane.

"You used to be just sort of of unlikable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." Quinn said with a voice full of annoyance while twirling a pen in her hand and I chuckle while smiling at her. Rachel looks at Quinn with an offended face but turns around when Mr. Shue starts speaking again.

"Okay, listen. I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now. But frankly, I haven't walked the walk." Mr. Shue admits and although I wasn't here last year, by the way he favors Rachel, I can tell he gave her all the spotlight. "I mean, we have a lot of talent in this room, and I'm gonna highlight it." Mr. Shue said with all seriousness in his voice and I smile as he walks over to the piano.

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice. You don't take the star quarterback out before a big game." Finn spoke while protesting against Mr. Shue and I scoff before speaking.

"Yes cause all the attention HAS to be on you and Rachel." I state sarcastically while emphasizing the word "has" and Finn looks at me confused.

"And it's easy to say when your the star quarterback." Tina adds on to me while looking at Finn and Rachel annoyed.

"This isn't just about me. This is about the team." Finn states trying to defend himself and I roll my eyes at his bull crap.

"The lies he tells." Quinn said to me while shaking her head and I give her a hi five. I look towards Santana and see she is about to say something.

"You are such a hypocrite." Santana states while looking at Finn in disgust and I laugh at the fact that I knew she was gonna speak up.

"Like you even know what that means." Rachel retorted while standing up for Finn and this will not end well.

"I think hypocrite means when you say not to do something but then you go ahead and do that same thing." I reply being a smart ass and Quinn laughs and lays her head on my shoulder.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit." Santana retorted back with some sass and Rachel whips her head around as I laugh.

"You know what? Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt and I'm sick of it." Rachel said in a pissed tone and she stands up and does hand gestures to show how mad she is.

"Come on Rachel. She's not worth it." Finn said quietly to Rachel and he looks nervous, almost like he doesn't want Santana's to reveal something.

"Oh really? Cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room." Santana states while leaning forward towards Finn and Finn looks like he's just seen a ghost. Rachel looks at Santana confused.

Finn and Santana slept together??

"That's right Yentl. Your sweetheart? He been lying to you. Cause he and I totally got it on last year." Santana said while rubbing that fact that her and Finn slept together in Rachel's face. Rachel just looks at Santana with a blank look but you can tell she is hurt and shocked.

Everyone in the class is making Ooh faces and some are even laughing.

"You know, those are the two people I did not expect to sleep together." I tell Sam who is on the other side of me drawing cartoons.

"Same. Very shocking." Sam said in a shocked voice and I nod my head and face the front of the class.

"Okay, enough already!" Mr. Shue yells while turning back around to us and Rachel is just standing there, looking at Finn now.

"No more conversations about this, or— or anything. This is our plan for sectionals, and that is that." Mr. Shue states while ending the conversation and Finn makes a dopey look like he is confused.

"Mike, Brittany, come on up. Let's start choreographing." Mr. Shue said while clapping and gesturing for Mike and Brittany too come up.

Mercedes sips some tea making me laugh and Rachel is just standing there numb as hell.

Now this is some tea.
——————————————————
I am currently having the time of my life with Quinn in her room.

"Oh fuck yeah!!" I moan out as Quinn rides me like her life depends on it. She bounces high on top of me.

Her eyes are closed and she is whimpering and moaning each time she slams herself onto me. She bites her lip out of pleasure while placing her hands on my stomach for support.

"I'm gonna cum all over your big dick!!!" Quinn screamed out while moving at a faster pace and I grab her hips and start helping her. I move her at a relentless pace and her eyes shot open as she looks at me with pure pleasure.

I smirk smugly and watch as she can't even speak cause of how fast I'm going.

"I- oh..." She softly moaned out while staring at me and my smug smirk grows on my lips. She leans down and gives me a sloppy, harsh, hungry kiss and moans into my mouth.

Our teeth clash together and I kiss her back just as sloppily and groan into her mouth. We both pull away from the kiss with moans.

"I'm about to cum all in you baby!!" I scream out and move her even faster. Quinn starts to crumble on top of me so I sit up and she lays her head on my shoulder. She wraps her arms around my neck as I continue to ram into her. Quinn reaches down and starts rubbing her clit and this lets me know she's about to cum. She lets out a throaty scream and I grunt as I move up into her and grind her hips on me.

As me and Quinn are about to let go, the door opens.

"Hey guys, mom and Ms. Fabray said it's time for din- Ahhhhhhh!!!" I hear the voice of my fucking twin brother scream and I immediately stop my movements.

I wrap a blanket around me and Quinn. My eyes widen and me and Quinn slowly turn our heads and look at Sam.

Sam looks scared as hell. He is eyes are widened and his hand is shaking rapidly as he looks at us. He looks traumatized and he looks like he just saw a ghost.

"I'm just g-gonna g-go... stick my head in the t-toilet." Sam said while stuttering with wide eyes and he runs out of the room like a duck.

"That did not just happen." Quinn groaned out as I lay us down on the bed and try to comprehend what the hell just happened.

"He is gonna be traumatized for life." I murmur in her ear and shake my head at the fact that my brother just walked in on me pounding my girlfriend.

"My room is soundproof so he didn't hear us before he walked in." Quinn groans out again and I sigh and shake my head.

"Let's just go eat dinner and try to apologize to him. Knowing Sam, he might be run away." Quinn states with a laugh and I laugh along with her.

She gets off me and goes over to her closet to change. I grab my t shirt and jeans and put them on before walking with Quinn out the room and downstairs to eat dinner.
—————————————————————
"Come on Sam. I said I was sorry." I say to Sam as he speed walks away from me and towards the choir room. I run after him.

"I don't care." Sam said while shaking his head as he walks in the choir room. Everyone was there but us. Quinn looks at us with concern in he face. Sam looks over to Quinn and shakes his head. "Ugh!!" Sam goes some body movements like he's trying to get a bug off him.

"What's up with you Sam? You look like your gonna cry." Mike asked confused while laughing at Sam being dramatic and Sam sits next to Tina on the left side of the room. I sit next to him.

"I heard that he walked in on Quinn and Rebel getting it on." Santana commented from next to Artie and me and Quinn's eyes widened and we look at her confused as to how she knows.

"And how do you know that?" Me and Quinn asked at the same time while looking at Santana curiously.

"I have resources. I find out everything." Santana said while shrugging and I sigh and shake my head.

"Oh my god!!" Finn said while laughing next to Mike and I flip him off and roll my eyes.

"That such a tragedy Sam." Artie said while singing at his words and Sam glares at him and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Why didn't you lock the door guys?" Mercedes asked while laughing hysterically and she was laughing so hard, she was about to fall out her seat.

"We were in the moment ok." I mumble embarrassed while tugging on my shirt and Mercedes laughs harder.

"Shut up. Don't act like y'all have never forgot the lock the door while doing it with people in the house." Quinn sassed while flipping them all off and I nod my head in agreement and fold my arms and Sam starts to draw something in his book.

"No, we haven't." They all say and burst out into laughter and I shake my head and look at Sam.

"Sam-" I begin to speak but Sam holds up a hand and cuts me off.

"I will never, ever be the same." Sam said in a dramatic voice while starting to fake cry and I roll my eyes and get up. I go over to Quinn and sit next to her.

"He's just being dramatic. He didn't even see any intimate parts." I tell Quinn while reassuring her and she nods her head with a heavy sigh.

"I know, I don't care for his attitude." Quinn said while flipping Sam off and I laugh and nod my head.

"Our sex is so hot." Quinn added on through gritted teeth while looking at me with seductive eyes and I smirk at her.

"You know it." I reply with a smile and lean in an kiss her. I swipe my tongue over her bottom lip and she slightly parts her lips, allowing me access to her mouth. I shove my tongue in her mouth and she moans and wraps her arm around my neck.

"Hey, hey, hey!! We do not wanna witness the horrors that Sam did!!" Brittany yells from beside Santana and the rest of the class laughs and hi fives each other. Me and Quinn pull away and stick our middle fingers up at all of them.

"Where's Puck? I haven't seen him since yesterday and I need him to get me a churro." Santana comments in a slightly bitchy way while folding her arms and Mr. Shue enters the classroom while looking through papers.

Puck has been gone for a while.

"My guess is he'd rather quit glee club then lose sectionals. And I can't blame him." Mercedes answered while shaking her head in annoyance and I agree because we are definitely losing sectionals.

"He's probably trying to get a freshman to sleep with him." I give a possibility while shrugging and the class hums in agreement.

"If the Warblers win sectionals it's only because we gave them Kurt. We should not clap." Tina said in a salty tone and hell, I am too.

"We should throw possums." Brittany nonchalantly suggested and I nod my head and decide to add on.

"We should put crazy glue on their warbler suits so it's stuck to their bodies forever." I suggest with confidence and Quinn chuckles and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Yes we should." Finn adds on while smiling dopey and the glee kids laugh hysterically.

Just then, Rachel walks in with duct tape on her mouth.

"Oh finally, she's gonna shut up for once." I state while praising the lord above and Rachel just folds her arms and walks to the right side of the room where no one is, secluding herself from us.

"Rachel what are you doing?" Mr. Shue asked while looking back at Rachel who glares at Finn before looking at Mr. Shue.

"I'm not doing anything. You've silenced my talents, I'm merely protesting." Rachel said while holding the tape away from her mouth then places it back on her mouth.

"Shut up before I throw a possum at you." Brittany says nonchalantly while looking at Rachel with a evil look but Brittany is too bubbly to look evil so it just looks like she's playfully glaring at Rachel.

"My talents are wasted in this club." Rachel takes the tape off her mouth again and begins to speaking again and we all groan in annoyance and slap our foreheads at the fact that she's still talking. She covers her mouth with the tape once again.

"If you talents are wasted, then leave the club." I state the obvious while squinting my eyes at her and everyone claps and cheers.

"I'm definitely throwing possums at you." Brittany yelled over everyone clapping and I laugh as Rachel growls miserably.

"My star shines too bright, and I think your threatened by it." Rachel adds on while taking the tape off her mouth AGAIN and Mr. Shue sighs before slamming the papers in his hands onto the piano.

"Take that off!!" Mr. Shue yells while turning around fiercely and looking at Rachel with a scary look on his face. 

Rachel gets startled and jump a little before slowly taking the tape of her mouth.

"I'm tired of this, Rachel. You have a terrible attitude, your a lousy sport, and it is not okay anymore." Mr. Shue shouts while walking up to Rachel with the same scary look on his face.

"Well I'm upset!! I'm furious about this!!" Rachel yelled in a bratty tone while getting up out of her seat and facing Mr. Shue. "About a couple of things actually." Rachel said in a sassy tone while looking at Finn and throwing shade at him while Finn just looks at her with a lost face.

"I'm sorry your disappointed. But you know, you could also make the choir to b happy... that we're a part of a glee club bursting at the seams with talent." Mr. Shue backs away from where Rachel was and begins to walk in the front of the front row of the class. "There's an awful lot of "me" talk going around. What's in it for me? What solo am I gonna sing? Now, when we go to sectionals, we're gonna be good sports. We'll cheer on The Hipsters. We'll cheer on Kurt and the Warblers." Mr. Shue said in a normal voice and I roll my eyes.

"And if they win, we will congratulate them because that's who we are." Mr. Shue finishes and I scoff and sigh out a heavy sigh.

"Dude, where have you been?" Artie asked while looking past Mr. Shue and over at Puck who walked in with... Lauren Zizes. What is she doing here?

Puck looked and smelled like shit.

"I found him in a Porta-Potty." Lauren said while eating a pretzel and I fold my arms and sit back.

"Holy shit, that's the girl who you punched the shit out of." Quinn whispers in my ear while looking at me with wide eyes and I nod my head and glare at Lauren who has a bruise on her face from when I punched her.

"I was trying to find Kurt's replacement for sectionals." Puck begins telling us what happened and I furrow my eyebrows at that fact that he was trying to help. That's new.

"Then the hockey guys threw me in a Porta-Potty. I was trapped in that Porta-Potty for 24 hours. Then, Lauren came and found me. I asked if she wanted to join glee club and she said in two conditions. One, I have to give her a carton on Cadbury eggs. And two, she wanted a 7 minutes in heaven. I have to say, she kinda rocked my world." Puck finishes explaining what happened to him and we look at him disgusted and confused.

"Okay guys, um, looks like we're back in business. Let's all welcome our newest member, Miss Lauren Zizes." Mr. Shue says while gesturing to Lauren and I don't clap. I just keep glaring at her. Lauren finally sees me and she glared back at me.

"You have that little shit in your club?" Lauren asked Mr. Shue while looking at me and I laugh.

"You wanna get punched again Zizes?" I asked while laughing and the class oohs dramatically and Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Just stay away from me Evans." Lauren said while rolling her eyes and eating a pretzel and I scoff and look away from her.
—————————————————————
Currently, we are in the auditorium at sectionals. I am wearing a burgundy dress shirt with black pants and black shoes with my hair in a bun at the back. Quinn is wearing a white, black and gray dress with her hair over her shoulders. I am sat next to Quinn and Tina and I grab Quinn's hand and hold it. She turns to me and smiles and I smile back. The hipsters were getting ready to perform.

(Rebel is next to Quinn)

They were good for old people. I won't lie.

The curtains drop when they finish and we clap to be good sports.

"And now, for our second performance of the program, from Dalton Academy, in Westerville, The Warblers." The announcer says over the loud mic and life the curtains to reveal the Warblers and Kurt in their positions.

(Rebel is making eye contact with Kurt and giving him som encouragement)

Wow, they are good at singing. Like really good. And Kurt is really good too. I gave him some encouragement because he looked nervous. That head Warbler Blaine basically carried them and he is really good.

We all cheer really loudly for them and the whole audience stands up and cheers for them.
—————————————————————
We are in the green room waiting for our turn to go onstage. I am next t Quinn and I see she looks visibly worried and out of it so I get concerned.

Are you okay babygirl?" I asked Quinn while looking at her distressed face and my voice is full of worry and concern.

"No, I'm totally freaking out." Quinn rambled and she is speaking really fast, almost like she is hyperventilating and I place a hand on her thigh comfortingly. "Last time I performed in front of an audience, I had the worst panic attack of my life. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I passed out. I think I'm having post-traumatic stress disorder." Quinn continues to ramble and I sigh and give her a sad look. I remember when she told me about that.

"I'm sorry babe. What can I do to make you feel better? Do you want me to pop a baby into you to get your mind off it?" I asked with a laugh while smirking and fully joking and Quinn glares at me. I lift my hands up in defense. I stand up and walk over to the crafts table. I grab a water bottle and walk back over to Quinn.

"Here, it'll make you feel better." I hand her the water bottle and she smiles at me and takes it. Quinn opens it and chugs down half of the water bottle.

"I'm still freaking out Reb." Quinn retorted while looking around worriedly and her hair is sticking to her skin, meaning she is sweating a lot. I don't like seeing her stress out.

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked and open my arms up with a smile and Quinn looks at me. She nods with a small pout and I chuckle. Quinn stands up off the couch and I lay down on it. Quinn gets on top of me and lays on me. I wrap my arms around her back as she stuffs her head into the crook of my neck while lightly whimpering. Baby Quinn is so cute.

"FYI, I'm totally available to fill in." Mercedes said while flipping through a magazine and Quinn sticks her middle finger up at Mercedes, making me chuckle and stroke her hair lovingly.

"You tired?" I whisper into Quinn's ear and she starts to shuffle in my hold.

"Yea." She mumbles only my neck while lightly kissing my neck and I smile and hold her tighter.

"Take a quick nap baby. I'll wake you up when it's time to go perform." I reassure Quinn and kiss her head and she nods and I feel her stop shuffling, signaling she's trying to sleep.

"You told Kurt?" Rachel asked Finn while storming into the room and I roll my eyes because this is about to be a big argument.

"I don't remember. Maybe?" Finn said in a not so sure voice while scratching his head.

"About Finn and Santana? No I think I told him." Mercedes comments while looking at Rachel with a plain look before looking back at her magazine.

"Who told you?" Rachel asked while looking at Mercedes confused and Quinn lifts her head up, meaning she wasn't sleeping.

"Me? I think Brittany told me." Quinn says while rubbing her eyes and holding my hand. "Or maybe it was Puck." Quinn voice got lower and she looks like she was thinking about whether it was Puck or Brittany.

"Yea it was me." Puck adds on while looking towards Rachel and scratching his mohawk. "I think I told Rebel and Sam" Puck mentions while looking towards me and Sam and we nod our heads.

"Yea, Puck told us." Sam and I confirmed while shrugging with a blank face and I look at Rachel who is shocked and baffled. Sam finally stopped being dramatic and forgave me for scarring him.

"Everybody knew about this but me?" She asked in shock while looking around the room for an answer while Quinn lays her head back down and stuffs her head back into my neck.

"Pretty much." Tina confirms while eating some cheese and crackers and I look at Sam who is eating popcorn.

"Nobody tells you anything because A, your a blabber mouth and B, we all jsut pretend to like you." Santana commented while side eyeing Rachel and I nod my head at the true facts.

"That's not true. I kind of like her." Puck stated with a shrug and I look at him shocked because he literally just said he didn't like Rachel two days ago. Finn hops out of his seat annoyed.

"Look, Rachel, when this all happened, you were dating another guy, so you really don't have a right to be pissed at me about it. Okay?" Finns raises his voice and stands in front of Rachel, tired of how annoying she is being. "And fine, I shouldn't have lied about it but to be honest, that isn't what you care about. You care about the Santana of it all." Finn spills all the true facts while pointing at Santana and Santana makes a thank you hand gesture.

"Oh who are you right now??" Rachel yells while being dramatic and I wanna yell at her to shut the fuck up but Quinn is sleeping right now and I don't wanna wake her.

"Best. Green room. Ever." Lauren said lightly while eating a pretzel and watching them argue intently.

"You guys are gonna have to find somebody else to mindlessly harmonize in the background because I'm not going onstage with him!!" Rachel yelled while pointing at Finn and she walks away from Finn and over to a chair to sit on.

"I guess nobody else can't have the spotlight for once." Sam said sarcastically while shaking his head in fake disappointment and I give him a hi five.

If I could say something to Rachel, it wouldn't be as nice as what Sam said. Sam is the nicer one out of us obviously.

"Enough!!" Mr. Shue yells while walking into the green room, startling us all. "Listen to yourselves!!" He yells again and I roll my eyes because it's only Rachel that's being annoying. "I am ashamed of you. Think back to where you were this time last year. In this room, no set list, no choreography, no chance in hell of winning. But you did win, because you did it together. Look, I don't care if you go us hate each other. All I want is for you guys to go out there and sing together. Get up there and for six minutes remind yourselves, that you're not alone." Mr. Shue finishes his speech and we all look at each other as the lights in the room go out, signaling it's time to go perform.

"Alright!! Showtime!!" Mr. Shue yells out and claps his hands loudly and everyone gets up and starts leaving the room.

"Baby, wake up." I tap Quinn's with some force so she can wake up and I feel her shuffle and hear her groan. She lifts her head up and she is squinting her eyes at me.

Sleepy Quinn is so beautiful. Just like all Quinn's.

"It's time for sectionals." I add on while whispering and stroke some of her hair back.

"Okay." She mumbles to me while letting out a cute yawn and I smile and awe at how adorable she is.
—————————————————————
Currently, me and Sam are backstage getting a quick snack to eat. The green room did not have enough food for us. We are about to perform and to say in nervous is understandable. I've never performed in front of a big crowd like this.

"Hey kiddos." I hear the voice of Liam and my eyes widen and I look at Sam who looks just as shocked. We whip our heads around and see Liam and my mom standing a couple of feet away from us with smiles on their faces.

"Liam, mom!!" We yell excitedly and run up to them and give them tight hugs. I hug my mom and Sam hugs Liam. Then we switch.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sam asked happily and excitedly while fixing his shirt and I nod in agreement.

"We can't miss you guys perform now can't we?" My mom says with a smile while gently rubbing me and Sam's cheeks and we giggle and shake our head.

"We know how important this was to you guys and we can't just miss it. Plus I really love show choirs." Liam said in a geeky voice while balling up his fist in an excited way and I laugh while throwing my head back.

"We are about to perform." Sam tells them while eating some pretzels and Liam goes over to the snack table. He starts stuffing pretzels, nachos and sodas in his pockets.

"Really babe?" My mom said while shaking her head and Liam puts pepperoni slices in his pocket.

"What? I have to save up on food." Liam shrugged his shoulders and we all laugh at his antics.

"Okay well we are going to get our seats. We'll see you inside." My mom tells us with a smile and kisses our heads and we nod.

"See you Kool Katz lata." Liam said in a Louisiana accent as my mom drags him away and we laugh again.

"Alright, I'm gonna go inside. See you on stage." Sam said while giving me a hi five and I nod.

"See you inside bro." I reply and Sam does a salute before walking through the curtains and inside the auditorium.
—————————————————————
"And now, for our final performance of the program, from McKinley High, the New Directions!!" The announcer says through the loudspeaker as me and Quinn stood backstage waiting for the music to start. We are standing in front of each other, only inches apart, and I'm just looking at her with love in my eyes.

"What?" Quinn asked me with a smile as I continue to stare at her with love.

"Your beautiful, and I love you." I reply while breaking my silence and I gently stroke her cheek. Quinn smiles and chuckles a little. She gently cups my face.

"You look alluring Reb. And I love you too. More than you could ever know." Quinn whispers while leaning closer to me and I smile and break the distance between us.

I give her a kiss full of love and passion. I gently wrap my arms around her and she places her other hand on my cheek. After a few seconds, we pull away.

"Let's do this." I whisper against her lips while breathing heavily and Quinn nods with a smile. We pull away and I stand by one entrance while Quinn walks to the other. I look over at her one last time and see her looking at me. I smile and blow her a kiss and she does the same. I hear the rest of the club start singing the chorus and I take a deep breathe in. I open the curtains to the entrance and walk out.

(Rebel is Sam. Sam is on stage with the glee club)

Me and Quinn literally killed this performance. I could tell by how hyped the crowd was. Liam and my mom were clapping really loudly and showing me and Sam tons of support.

"You did amazing." Quinn whispers in my ear as we just finished singing and I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"So did you. We both did." I add on and Quinn kissed me on my cheek and hugged me tightly.

Now it's time for Santana's solo performance.

(Rebel is dancing with Quinn)

When we finish, we all clap and hug each other. Santana did amazing on her performance and I give her a hug. Mike and Britts dancing was out of this world. Rachel kept trying to get in the front of them which is annoying as hell. Like not every fucking thing is about you.

Everyone cheers and claps for us really loudly and it makes me very happy.

"Yes!!! Go Sam!! Go Rebel!! Go glee club!!" My mom and Liam yell out very loudly and they even had posters saying "My twins killed their performance!!"

Me and Sam smile and laugh at them as the crowd just gets louder and louder with their cheers.
—————————————————————
Now, this is the moment we've been waiting for. The judge gathered all the teams on stage to read the results of who won.

"I hope we won." Quinn said to me and she looks very nervous and scared.

"We did. I know we did. We killed our performance." I reassured her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, since I was standing behind her. I lay my head on her shoulder and Quinn places her hands over my hands.

"And now, this years head judge, Associate Director of the Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles, Mr. Pete Sosnowski!" The announcer guy says in that annoying voice and the judge comes out with the paper in his hand.

"Thank you." Mr. Pete said while clearing his throat as the crowd lightly claps. "And thank you to all the groups who performed here today. We all had a serious good time. You know what else is a serious good time? Taking two minutes to save a life by filling out an organ donor card, because it's never to late to donate." Pete said in a voice like he's been smoking for many, many years.

"Drumroll please." He gestures to the band to do a drum roll and they do it.

"In third place, The Hipsters!!" Pete yelled and gestures to the old people who clap lightly with their frail, dusty hands. No offense old people. Pete gets a trophy and gives it to their leader. They walk off stage while hugging each other.

"And now, the winner of this years West-Central Sectionals... is..." He states and I hold Quinn's waist tighter and close my eyes while praying. "It's a tie. Congratulations!! Your all going to regionals!!" Pete said and my eyes pop open as I hear cheering. I turn Quinn around in my arms and lift her up.

"We did it Reb!! We did it!!" Quinn yells in my cheer while squealing and giggling.

"I know Quinnie. We really did it!!" I reply while smiling and I hug her tighter while watching as everyone cheers for us.

We did it. We won sectionals. I've really had the time of my life. Just like the song.

An update was here. This was just a filler chapter. No big events. Hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 32 3
In the middle of Lima, Ohio sat a neat little cul-de-sac called Dudley Road. It lined itself with white picket fences, manicured lawns, and matching...
86.8K 2K 23
Y/N a simple girl who is new at McKinley High school signed up for the glee club and then she meets Quinn Fabray, the most popular girl in McKinley...
1.5K 82 15
♥️🤍(𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂)♥️🤍 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...
77.7K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...