Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 47

3.6K 100 10
By ilyssmharry

A girl was waiting outside so she could change and she walked in after me. I hoped I didn't take too long in there. I smiled when I saw Doniya doing her hair. "You look stunning." I smiled and stood next to her.

"Thank you, I love your dress," She smiled at me and finished curling her hair. Her hair was absolutely stunning. It was so glossy and dark. I wish my hair looked that good. "Zayn's gonna die when he sees you."

"I hope so," I blushed. I stepped away from the mirror and looked at myself. I didn't look like I had earlier in the year. I looked healthier and happier than I had. I was glowing. "Do you have a date?"

"No," Doniya frowned slightly, "but I'm just going to hang out with my family."

"I'll dance with you, if you want," I smiled sweetly at her and Doniya shook her head. I didn't want her to feel alone and have her watching all of the couples dance. It wouldn't be fair.

"No, no, no. Zayn won't want to take his hands off of you," She blushed and put her curling iron down. "The wedding is starting in a half an hour. Since we aren't in the bridal party, let's go down to the venue."

Doniya and I walked out of the room and went down the hallway. "I love your dress." I smiled as I watched her walk. It was a deep blue color that flowed behind her as she walked. "You look like a goddess..."

"Oh, thank you," A pink blush flooded her cheeks when we got into the elevator. We waited for it to descend and then when the doors opened we walked outside quickly. Doniya took my hand and squeezed it as we neared a crowded area. "We're near the front."

We made our way through the crowd and entered the large room. Red and orange flowers were everywhere. My mouth was agape as we walked. Candles were shining at every angle and there was so much gold. I felt like I had been transported into a whole other country.

"Wow," I smiled as I looked around everywhere. There was too much to see and it was so overwhelming. Everything was so lavish and perfectly placed. They must have spent a fortune on everything.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Doniya smiled as we both made our way to the front. "There's Zayn!" She gasped and we started walking quicker.

I looked ahead of us and smiled when I saw Zayn talking with a bunch of other men in tuxes. But he looked the best out of all of them. The material fit him perfectly and hugged his body tightly. The dull throb between my legs returned as we neared.

His hair was slicked back except one piece that hung forward. Damn, I was getting wet just looking at him. "Zayn!" Doniya shouted and he turned his head to look at us. His eyes lit up and he bit his lip as he looked at me. He excused himself from the conversation and walked over to us.

He hugged Doniya quickly and then made his way to me. His lips found mine and I quickly wrapped my arms around him. We embraced for a moment and then pulled away. I didn't want to get too carried away especially in front of his sister.

"You look absolutely ravishing," He whispered in my ear. Tingles shot up my spine and I blushed as his hands took mine.

"Thank you, darling. You look extremely handsome," I smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Let's go sit," He winked and started leading me up. We sat in the third row back on the far left side and Zayn's hand rested on my knee. "Did you enjoy the picture of my cock?"

"Zayn! We are in a church!" I scolded but felt a throb in my center. I couldn't help but think of the picture and suppress a smile.

"This isn't a church, darling. It's a room in a hotel designed to look like a church," He rolled his eyes at me. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Zayn..."

"I can get the picture out right now to re-jog your memory, if you wish," He teased and reached into his pocket to get his phone out. I reached out and stopped his hand from taking out his phone.

"Stop," I grit my teeth and stopped him. "I really enjoyed it."

A big smirk appeared on his face as he leaned in closer to me, "Describe it to me."

"Zayn!" I blushed. I was glad nobody was around us or else we might have gotten kicked out.

"Describe. It." His jaw was clenched as he stared at me. His eyes were wild and he was biting his lip as stared me down.

"I was tempted to touch myself but I had just finished getting dressed, so I couldn't." I felt blush creep up on my cheeks as I looked down at my dress.

"Really, baby?" His finger touched my jaw and a big smile appeared on his face when I nodded. "I was tempted to film myself when I came." I whimpered softly as I imagined a video of him touching his thick cock with come spilling from the top. I imagined the soft moans that would escape his lips and his hand moved up and down faster and faster. He would moan my name over and over again as come fell to his stomach. "Would you have liked that? Or would you rather me facetime you so you could see it live?"

"F.uck, Zayn. Stop," I gasped. By now, my thong was soaked and my cheeks were flushed. F.uck, he was such a tease. Was twenty minutes enough time to get a quickie in or was it too soon into the wedding to hook up?

"Are you getting horny now? Do you want to touch yourself?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded slowly. His warm breath tingled my neck and chest as he spoke. "Do you have the Ben Wa balls in?"

"Yes," I blushed and Zayn's eyes widened.

"Rock your hips back and forth," He groaned and I did as he said. A wave of pleasure hit my core and I bit my lip to stifle the moan. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes," I gasped and he started using his hands to rock my hips back and forth. I closed my eyes to hold back the pleasure I was feeling, but it didn't work. I opened my eyes and let out a soft moan.

"Does it feel as good as me, baby?" His lips were against my ear and I shook my head quickly. Nothing would compare to the feeling of Zayn inside of me. A couple sat down next to us so Zayn stopped rocking my hips back and forth. He would tease me but not in the middle of a sacred ceremony. "I do have to admit, you look so stunning."

"Thank you," I blushed and took his hand in mine. The throb between my legs had lessened but I was still really turned on. A couple sat next to Zayn and soon more people were filling in everywhere. I was surprised by the amount of people there were and how many of those people were beautiful. At least 90% of them looked like models. "Are you related to all of these people?" I gasped as I looked around.

"Half of them, yes," He smiled. "But most of them I have never met before." He squeezed my hand as the music started. The rest of the people took their seats as the music slowed and the attention was drawn to the aisle between the seats. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

The bridesmaids started walking down the aisle with men at their sides. They all had beautiful makeup on and their dresses were very beautiful. "Gosh, they are all so beautiful." They had so many beautiful jewels on their bodies and I was in awe. Some of them even had henna up their arms and on their chests.

"Not as beautiful as you," Zayn smiled and kissed my cheek as the music changed. Everyone stood as the bride and her father started walking down the aisle. Her dress was red and covered in gold. Her head was covered with a red headdress and she had a big smile on her face as she walked.

When they made it to the front, everyone sat down and Zayn rested his hand on my knee. The man at the front, or whatever kind of priest he was, was speaking a language that I didn't recognize. Sometimes everyone, including Zayn, would reply in unison to what he said and I just stayed silent.

To be honest, because I had no clue what was going on, I kind of spaced out and didn't quite pay attention. Before I knew it, everyone was standing and cheering. Zayn took my hand and helped me up.

"I have no clue what's going on," I blushed as I whispered into his ear. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. We filed out slowly and then made our way to another large room. Zayn took my hand and we made our way to a table in the corner. "That was the first wedding I've ever been to," I confessed as the room filled with people.

"Really?" His eyes widened and he wrapped his arm next to me. "Well, it wasn't the most typical wedding..."

"It was beautiful," I interrupted him and a big smile appeared on his face. He kissed my cheek quickly and squeezed my shoulder.

"Want me to get us some food?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"I can come with you," I said as he stood up but he shook his head.

"You need to save our spot," He kissed my cheek quickly and then walked off. I smiled to myself as I watched my gorgeous man go off to the buffet. I waited for a few minutes by myself and then Zayn came back with two big plates of food.

"I'm not going to be able to eat all of this..." My eyes bulged as I looked at the insane amount of food that he had given me.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like so I tried to get you everything," He shrugged. He handed me a fork and we dug in quickly. A waiter came over and handed us two glasses of water.

Everything on the plate was something I had never had before, but everything was so delicious. "So do you guys always eat this type of stuff at family gatherings?"

"Some of it, yeah. Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled at the big goofy smile on my face and kissed my cheek quickly. A few people moved over and sat at our table but I didn't mind. Zayn was the one thing on my mind.

"It's all so good," I said when I finished swallowing the food I had in my mouth.

"I'm so glad you like it," He chuckled before eating more of the food himself. We ate in silence until both of our plates were empty. Zayn took our plates and I watched him walk away with a smile. He talked with a few people on the way and eventually made his way back to the table with a glass of red wine in his hand.

"You didn't get me a glass?" I cocked my head to the side with a smile as he took a sip.

"We've been over this, darling," Zayn chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You are underage."

"It's a wedding, Zayn. Everyone drinks!" I sighed and looked around to prove my point. "That girl!" I pointed across the room. "She's younger than me and she's drinking!"

"She also has parental supervision," He said and took a sip of his drink.

I leaned to his ear and whispered, "If I start calling you daddy, will that count as parental supervision?" He turned to me with a big smile and shook his head.

"Nice try," He kissed my nose softly.

"Can I have your attention, please?" We heard a loud voice say and everyone went silent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.9K 12
*Warning* This story contains violence, abuse, and sexual content. Do not read if you are triggered or not comfortable with this. © CynicalCaroline 2...
432 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.
2K 59 7
Meet Amelia Rohl, an aspiring Broadway performer and musician. She wants nothing more than to move past her past, the relationships that have plagued...
10.7K 132 2
One shots • Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...