Depressed || JJK

By unnshiii_07

"Are you the cure to my depression?" A girl, usually sad, fragile and always scared about the outcomes of her... More

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)

(18)

527 59 98
By unnshiii_07

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*Jungkook's POV*

Done.

Just a wedding ceremony. No worries Kook, you got it.

But again, I felt unsure.

"Wish I was also invited."

"I wish that too, Taehyung." I turned my head to give a sympathetic look to my only friend, who was staring at me with a bored look and puppy eyes.

"You must get bored without me, right?" He rolled over the bed, now his face resting between his palms as he pouted.

"I always get bored. After all, you're the only one I've got to share anything with."

"And still you didn't convince them to bring me along?" He whined.

"That's not my party. I'm just a guest. And it won't take too long, I'll be back in just a few hours." I replied, fixing my neck tie.

"Your bed is so soft, feels like I'm sleeping on a pile of fur."

I watched him whisking on my mattress as I smiled, putting on my wristwatch when I turned around and saw him already knocked out, his butt sticking up in the air and his face buried into my pillow. Like a child.

"Taehyung? Did you-" I walked up to him to hear soft snores escaping from his parted mouth, and I rubbed my temples while pulling the covers over him.

I wrote a short note saying that I left the keys under the doormat, leaving it by the pillow as I quickly scurried out of my room, locking the main door.

Hello aunty, congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I wish her lots of happiness-

Wait, am I from the bride's side or the groom's side?

Does it matter?

Heck, it does. I forgot to ask mom.

Now standing by the road, I waited for my cab to arrive, the air suddenly feeling cold as I took out my phone to call my mom, but she didn't pick up.

I heard a honk and saw the cab pulling over the road, and I quickly got in to reach the destination.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

*Hana's POV*

We're finally here.

And now I already feel weird.

This dress itches. It's too tight. Maybe it's not but it feels suffocating. Who made it so shiny? And why the hell did I buy this?

I want to go home.

"The parking lot is a little far. You both can get down here." My dad spoke up as he looked around the crowded place, gripping the steering wheel.

"Sure," my mom turned back from the front seat, "you're okay?"

Nah. Not at all.

"Yes. Absolutely."

I replied as I got out, the chilly air suddenly making my skin go pale with goosebumps arising all over my hands, and I shivered when my eyes fell on the building where we were about to enter.

It was beautifully decorated. From where I could see , lights were glimmering from the distance. All bright. The terrace was decorated with flowers. The view was stunning.

I clutched my phone, fixing the dress as I followed my mom inside, already feeling the eyes on me. Mostly men were staring at us when we got in, and I felt the gazes were mostly inappropriate.

That's why I don't wear dresses like this.

I tried to shake it off, sticking right behind my mom with a low gaze, my heart heavily pounding in my chest.

"Mrs. Kim!" Upon hearing the voice, me and my mom both turned around to look at the back, where there was already a bunch of people. Mrs. Han was also a part of it.

This croaky woman is everywhere.

"Mom, I'll go sit there while you talk." I whispered in her ear, already remembering the past events with Mrs. Han.

I don't want to be around them.

I could've spent this time with Dr. Hoseok. Why did I even come here?

I bit on my lip as my mom nodded, tearing through the crowd as we parted ways. I turned back to find a spot at the corner, quickly settling down when I heard a loud laughter rumble around.

I started scrolling through my phone, avoiding all the gazes and rambling going around.

I kept looking around in between, the atmosphere feeling thick and hot because of the crowd.

Girls with bright makeup were having photoshoots in a corner. Different groups of people were chatting along. Everyone seemed so happy. I glanced around the aisle where the soon-to-be-couple would be standing.

Marriages are weird. Just because you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you'll invite the whole town? And feed them? And what would they do in return? They'll bicker and make fun of it.

How ironic.

When I whipped my head around to look at my mom's group, I noticed a pair of masculine legs. Between the shimmering dresses all of the women were wearing, the dull black pants were standing out.

Why is there a man in a group of elderly women?

I tried to get a better view of it, but couldn't because there was a lot of rush around. Another moment, they disappeared and all I did was stare at them in confusion.

Must be someone's husband.

Now I took my phone out, as I found some unopened messages from....

JK?

My heart did a quick flip. Why do I feel like a fan of an idol who just noticed me?

He sent me a question sticker because I didn't reply last time. I smiled to myself as I texted back a 'hey'

And heard a 'ting' from the back of my seat.....?

A/N

😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 228 15
A story of an insecure girl who hates herself, and is throwing herself in to depression. She is all alone and her family kicked her out because she w...
17.6K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
363 1 21
w/c: 155k โค๏ธŽ 18+ "I fucking hate you!" "Likewise.." Bold, brash and seemingly ready for anything, you hustle day and night in the big city trying to...
281K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...