Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
2 ➪ I tried?
3 ➪ Thank you.
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
22 ➪ That Night.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.
29 ➪ I Need It.
30 ➪ Won't leave you again.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

57 ➪ Recognize it.

4K 175 168
By jubidoobi

Tommy POV

I woke up to birds chirping in my ears and the sound of food sizzling. I yawned, stretching my arms. I miss Karl a lot, why am I thinking about that this early in the morning?

I got up and brushed my teeth, along with my hair too. Quickly walking down the steps to see Ranboo cooking, he's just good at everything. "Morning, Tommy." He sang.

"Goodmorning." I smiled groggily, taking a seat on the kitchen counter chair. "You should teach me how to cook one day!" I laughed.

"It takes a lot of effort."

"How so. I thought you just mix stuff and mix it and then bam?" I said, ignorantly.

He giggled at my immaturity, "You really do nothing about it huh?!"

"No. I've never really been taught to cook. Phil never did, Techno would cook for us." I rested my head in my hand.

"What else do you not really know?" He was curious.

"Well.. I've never been taught any instruments, I never got the opportunity. I cant draw for shit, my hand writing and grammar is awful.. and uhh social skills aren't too great. And obviously, cooking. I'm kinda good for nothing." I laughed, Ranboo frowned.

"You aren't good for nothing, you just didn't have good parents, what was your mom like?"

"I've never had a mom. Wilbur and Techno did but they never told me about her." I wish they did.

"Oh- I'm sorry for asking." He turned off the stove and handed me food. "My parents were sweet, I wish you could've grown up with me." Ranboo smiled.

"That would've been nice. I'm just glad i'm here with you now. Speaking of,, I might go back to Karl's today. I miss him." I told as I started eating.

"Ok! Whatever you need."

"Thanks. I'm gonna go get my bag." I finished my food, I ate quickly. My legs led me to my room where I grabbed my bag, I felt a little guilty. I had been using Ranboo's clothes for the past week, they were very oversized.

"Again, thank you so much for letting me stay." I thanked him as we got into his car.

"Of course! I've had so much fun this week!" He grinned widely, joyfully.

I smiled back, "I'm glad."

"Does this mean i'll have to go to school again?" I sighed.

"Yes, but it'll be fun! Don't think too much about it." Ranboo suggested.

"But.. Purpl-"

"I said don't worry about him, Tommy." His voice got sterner.

"O-Ok.." I looked to the side, a little scared of him.

We sat in silence until the car stopped and we were at Karl's place. I thanked Ranboo and hugged him tightly.

I walked up to the doorstep and knocked, "COMINGGG!!" I heard Karl shout from inside and loud footsteps.

Karl answered, looking very happy to see me and hugged me, I hugged back. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" He cried.

"I missed you too!!" I pulled out of the hug, "How were you?" I asked.

"No! How were you?! And.. Where is Wilbur?" He put a finger to his chin.

"Uh- Well..-"

"Tommy, Where is Wilbur." He looks angry.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Why? Did you do something?" He took me into the house and we sat down in the kitchen.

"Can I just explain what happened?" I begged.

"Yes, Tommy. I'd like to hear."

"Well ok. Him and I went to school and then someone started beating me up and Wilbur just watched!! and then he took me to the bathroom and cleaned me up and apologized for just standing there. I cried a bunch and then walked out and left, then I called Ranboo, right?" I explained.

"Mhm."

"Yeah! So Ranboo took me home and I stayed there for like a week, Wilbur apologized to me the first day over text.. Then I never responded and I haven't heard from him since." I mumbled towards the end, realizing the possibilities.

"Well uh.. I wanted to clean his room for him and I found a few notes. Lets just say they weren't good." His eyes had fear in them.

I covered my mouth, "Should I text him?!"

"Yeah you should?!" He yelled, I flinched a little, pulling out my phone and opening our messages.

Wilbur: Im so sorry Tommy.

Last week ago..

Tommy: Wilbur? Are you alright. I'm so sorry for not responding, it's ok.

I saw no typing box.. What if he really is gone?
No no no he can't be..

Wilbur POV

I played the piano loudly, blocking out all noises. Techno watched me as I carefully played the song. We had just been learning new songs each day and talking in the field outside. It's been peaceful.

I suddenly heard my phone ding, we had barely any service out here. I stopped playing and looked at my screen. I dropped my phone, suddenly. Oh god it's Tommy.

I opened the text and looked,

"Wilbur? Are you alright? I'm so sorry for not responding, it's ok." I read out to Techno with shaky hands. I just stared at the screen, not responding at all.

"Who said that? Tommy..?" He stood up.

I nodded slowly, feeling fear rush through me.
I started typing, it took me awhile to even type a word.

Wilbur: I'm alright. I'm with Techno.

Wilbur: its fine

Tommy: Oh thank god you are ok. Karl and I were so worried!

"So he's back with Karl. Maybe I just shouldn't go back. They seem fine on their own." I looked out the window.

I suddenly got a call from Tommy, I picked up.

"Hello?!" Karl and Tommy both shouted in unison.

"Hi?" I said awkwardly, Techno put a hand to his forehead.

"Do you want us to come get you?!" Tommy yelled into the microphone.

"No need to yell, and.. I don't know. I feel like I'll just ruin it again." I sighed.

"You won't ruin anything, Wil. We care about you!" Karl grabbed the phone from Tommy.

"I dunno.. It's been nice here with Techno." I looked around the room with my eyes, realizing the mass of the place.

"Where the hell even are you?!" Tommy asked.

Techno and I looked at eachother, Techno spoke.

He smiled.

"You wouldn't recognize it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...