Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 46

4K 98 4
By ilyssmharry

The next morning I woke up with small kisses being placed all over my face. I giggled and swatted Zayn away who then rolled on top of me. "Baby..." He said softly on my ear and kissed me gently. "We need to get up and get breakfast so you can start getting ready..."

"I just want to lie in bed all day," I sighed and rolled over onto my back. Zayn got up and pulled the covers back a bit. He was completely naked but I didn't feel like getting him turned on this early in the morning; I was still tired.

"If you get out of bed now, we can shower together..." Zayn promised and ran his fingers through his messy bed hair.

"The wedding can wait, can't it?" I groaned and I heard Zayn chuckle above me as he climbed out of the bed.

"I'll be in the shower sweetheart, come join me if you wish..." He shut the door to the bathroom and left me by myself. I was tempted to drift off again, but something compelled me to get out of the damn bed.

I made my way to the bathroom and got in the shower with Zayn. Even though I was really tired, I could still look at all of the damn tattoos that made him look irresistible. I rested my head on his chest as the hot water poured on us. "You must be really tired..." He kissed my forehead.

"Mhm..." I sighed and then pulled away so I could actually shower. Zayn finished showering before me and got out to shave his face while I shaved basically my entire body; one of the downsides of being a girl in this damn society. I finished shaving a few minutes later and then hopped out of the shower.

"I got a text from my mom that you should go to the same hotel room that you were in yesterday in about an hour," He smiled at me and washed the remaining shaving cream off of his face. "So do you want me to go grab us breakfast?"

"If you're done before I am, then sure," I smiled and dried off my body and then my hair. "I really wish you would grow your facial hair out."

"And why is that?" He chuckled and spun around to face me.

"Because whenever you grow it out you look so damn sexy," I winked at him and walked out of the room. I tightened the towel around my body and sat on the bed so I could put lotion on my body. I wanted everything to be perfect for the wedding.

"So what do you want?" I looked up and saw Zayn in jeans and a t-shirt. I smiled up at him as I continued rubbing the lotion into my legs.

"You look so cute," I giggled and started applying lotion to my arms. "Hmm...can you get me a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich?"

"I sure will," He smiled. "I'll be back in a few; try not to set the hotel room on fire, okay?"

"No promises," I giggled and watched him walk out. When I finished applying lotion, I brushed my hair out and then pulled on underwear and a bra. I had to wait for the lotion to dry before putting on my clothes. I wasn't too concerned with what I was wearing or what I looked like because I would be changing into a gorgeous gown in hours.

I looked through my bag and took my makeup bag out so I would be able to get to it easier. I pulled my curling iron out from under my clothes and put it next to my makeup bag. I wanted everything to be set up and ready to go in case Zayn and I got caught up in something and I had to rush out.

I flicked on the TV and waited for Zayn to come back. He took a while but eventually he sauntered in with my sandwich. "Here ya go, babe." He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Thanks," I giggled and started eating. "Did you already eat?"

"Yeah," He smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. His warm breath sent tingles down my spine and I felt his plump lips press against my skin.

"Zayn, I have to go soon," I blushed and pushed him off lightly. He leaned back and bit my ear lightly.

"Can you do something for me?" He whispered and I nodded softly while eating. He stood up and walked over to his suitcase. He came back with the Ben Wa balls in his hand. "I want you to have these in throughout the duration of the wedding."

"You want me to be horny during a wedding?" I raised my eyebrow and he winked at me before placing them in my lap. I looked down at them and imagined what they would feel great.

"It is good luck to have guests f.uck during a wedding, sweetheart," His lips kissed my neck and shoulders. "Just when you are about to put your dress on, slip these babies in, and when you sit next to me at the reception, I'll tell you what to do, got it?"

"Yes," I smiled and put them in my makeup bag. I hoped that nobody would see them...

"It's been about an hour, do you want me to walk you to the room?" Zayn asked and I nodded. He took my makeup bag and my curling iron. We walked to the elevator and set it to the floor.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked and he nodded. I moved my head closer to his ear and slowly kissed his neck. "When you get back to the room, I want you to think of me. Naked and grinding into you."

"Mm," He groaned softly and closed his eyes. "I will definitely do that."

"Good," I smiled and the elevator doors opened. We walked out of the elevator together slowly. Zayn slowly pulled me into his arms and pushed me against the wall. His lips caressed mine and then slowly pressed to mine.

"I'm so in love with you," He moaned softly and pulled away suddenly. "Don't look too flustered, sweetheart." He took my hand and we walked down to the room. Zayn knocked on the door and a minute later his sister answered the door with a smile. "Bye, sweetheart." He smiled and handed me my things.

"You aren't gonna kiss her goodbye?" His sister joked and he rolled his eyes before kissing me sweetly on the lips.

"I'll be thinking about you," He smiled and walked off. His sister, Doniya, led me inside and took my hand.

"Are you excited?" She asked as we walked through the large rooms where a bunch of women were getting ready.

"Yes, I'm very excited," I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"Have something to eat before you get ready, okay?" She showed me a large table with a bunch of foreign looking food and some food that I recognized. I took a plate after Doniya and we both got some food and sat down.

"Is there a specific makeup look I have to do?" I questioned as we sat and ate.

"Kind of, can I do your makeup? It's easier to do it than to explain it," Doniya offered.

"I would love that!" I smiled. I was pretty good at doing makeup, but not good enough for a wedding. I was so glad that she had offered to do it for me. "But if you don't have enough time to, it's fine."

"No, I'll have plenty of time, I already have half of my makeup on," She smiled sweetly at me as we finished eating.

"Ava!" I heard Zayn's mom from behind me. "I'm so glad you're here!" I stood up and we hugged tightly. "How'd you sleep?"

"Very well, the beds are so comfortable," I smiled.

"Aren't they? Well, when you're done getting ready, your dress is on the rack over there," She smiled. "Excuse me; I need to go finish getting ready. See you in a little while." She waved goodbye and I sat back down.

A minute later, Doniya and I got up to throw away our trash. "Ready to start your makeup?" She took my bag from me and we walked over to the bathroom. Doniya got a chair for me and I sat down. "What color is your dress?"

"A deep red," I smiled and she started digging through the bag. I was glad when she couldn't find the Ben Wa balls or I would die of embarrassment. She pulled out concealer and face makeup and went at it.

* * *

Half an hour later, after being poked and played with, Doniya was done with my makeup. "Open your eyes." Doniya smiled and I opened them slowly.

I smiled when I saw that I had beautiful makeup on. My eyes were covered in a deep gold shadow and a winged eyeliner made my eyes pop. My eyelashes were long and stunning. My lips had been turned into a bit more pink, but looked natural. I looked like I had a professional do my makeup and I couldn't explain how amazing I looked.

"I love it, thank you so much, Doniya!" I stood up and hugged her tightly. "I look amazing. Thank you so much." I couldn't get over how stunning I looked. I didn't look like myself at all, but it was amazing.

"It was no problem, go do your hair!" She giggled and kissed my cheek quickly. I grabbed my bag and stood in front of a large mirror. I curled my hair loosely and made myself have big waves.

It didn't look right though, so I pinned it up and put it in a pretty bun. "Stunning," Trisha smiled at me and I smiled back. She was holding a glass of champagne in her left hand and fixing her hair with her right hand. "Go get your dress on!"

I scurried away and got my dress before walking into a bedroom. I took out the Ben Wa ball and laid it next to my dress. This was going to be interesting. I took a deep breath before picking them up and cradling them in my hands.

Once I got the ball inside of me, my face was flustered as I felt it inside of me. How was I going to do this? I stripped off all of my clothes and pulled on the lace underwear I was going to wear underneath my dress.

I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it to see a text from Zayn.

Zayn: Do you have to Ben Wa ball in yet?

Me: I just put it in. Are you thinking about me?

As I waited for a reply, I pulled my dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't get over how pretty my dress looked on me. It fit absolutely perfectly and I couldn't wait for Zayn to see it. I pulled my stilettos on and then looked at myself in the mirror.

My phone buzzed again and I saw that it was Zayn.

Zayn: Yes, can't you tell?

I scrolled down and gasped when I saw that he had sent me a picture of his erect cock in his hand. His pink tip had some come dripping down it and the veins were prominent. I imagined his hand pleasuring himself to the thought of me and I wanted nothing more than to be there with him.

A throb ran through my lower area as I stared at the picture even longer. F.uck, he couldn't do this to me when I had the damn ball in.

"Zayn..." I moaned softly and felt myself getting wet. I wanted desperately to touch myself but I was in my dress and someone was probably waiting for the room, so I couldn't. I would've sent him a picture of me in my lace underwear, but I was already dressed and was too lazy.

Me: You naughty boy.

I put my phone in my bag and then walked out of the room with my bag on my arm before Zayn could reply. I didn't want him trying to FaceTime me or anything.

AN: Hey guys!! I was in NYC this past weekend and had an amazing time but I had no wifi so I couldn't update :(. So I'm updating now and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

These past few weeks have been absolutely crazy and things are calming down for about two weeks until senior week and then my high school graduation!!! Ahhhhhh, it's so weird.

Anyways, please comment and vote!! It motivates me soooo much more to write and edit. It's also great to see that you guys enjoy reading the chapter and it makes my day.

I love you allll <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 208 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...
431 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.