My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby

5.1K 109 18
By ThePuzzler101

Quinn's POV:

Currently, I was sobbing into Lucilles chest as we wait for the doctors to tell us how Rebel is doing. Rebel has been in the hospital for a week now. She's in critical condition. The doctors are performing test on her and they said we can't be in the room for medical reasons. She hasn't been waking up and I am very scared. She didn't even get to hear me tell her I loved her.

Everyone from school keeps asking me and Sam where Rebel is. We just tell them that she is sick with the flu. I am gonna tell them what happened but I needed Reb to wake up before I did so.

W-what i-if she d-doesn't m-m-make it?" I sob and sniffle as I lift my head out of Lucilles chest, eyes blood shot red by now. Lucille turns to me with tears in her eyes. Sam was currently sleeping with his head on Lucilles lap.

"Hey," Lucille starts and grabs my hand. "She will make it. I know my daughter. She won't give up on us. Including you Quinn." Lucille reassured me while gently rubbing Sam's hair and I nod while wiping some tears. "She's crazy about you. She talks about you all the time Quinn. Your the first girl she's actually introduced to me." Lucille mentions and I smile at how much Rebel and I love each other.

"I know, and I'm crazy about her. I love her. I need her Lucille." My voice cracks up and I begin to tear up again.

"Rebel won't leave us. I know that. I promise you." Lucille reassured me and I sigh quietly. I hope she makes it. Cause if she doesn't, I swear to fucking god, I will go back to their house and torture and kill Andrew Evans.
—————————————————————
Rebels POV: (All this is happening inside her head)

I slowly open my eyes. I blink a couple of times and groan at how much my head hurts. I look around and see a place full of white and gold. Like it looks magical. I cautiously walk towards the place. There are people walking around here and they don't look like regular human beings, they have wings and halos on their heads. What in the Jumanji is this? As I am slowly walking closer to the place, a young boy with a halo and wings runs up to me while laughing. I slightly jump as he hugs my tightly.

"Rebel!! Rebel!!" He shouts excitedly and keeps hugging me. What the hell?

"Um, do I know you kid?" I ask him with a weird look on my face and he releases his hold on me. He looks about 7. He all of a sudden flies up so we are at eye level. Whoa cool. I can now fully see his face. He has short blonde hair and pink lips that are kinda big. His jawline looks like mines and he has me and Sam's green eyes. Wait. There is only one other person who can have lips as big as Sam's.

"Eli??" I ask cautiously and scared at the fact that I can see him.

"It's me Rebel." He nods is head and the hall glows. Tears start falling out my eyes.

Eli, short for Elias, is my baby brother who died in the womb from a miscarriage 7 years ago. All because of my fucking dad. He beat my mom while she was pregnant. Eli was due to come out of the womb 2 weeks before that bastard killed him. He fought for his life in the hospital for a month before he gave up his battle. He was a strong baby and he deserved to live a long life. I miss him so much. We don't like talking about Eli because he is a sensitive topic for us. I haven't even told Quinn yet.

"I miss you little man. I'm so sorry." I sob out as I hug him tightly. I gently rub his hair and sniffle.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. Daddy hurt me, not you." He said in a gentle and soft voice as he wraps his arms around me. As we hug, something clicks in my head.

"Am I dead?? I ask while panicking and release from him. I don't want to be dead.

"No your not dead. Your just really unconscious." Eli reassured me as his wings flap and I sigh in relief. "I'm still watching over you, mom and Sam. I don't like that dad hits you guys." Eli says sadly and a tear falls out my eyes.

"There's not much I can do buddy. He threatens to kill us a lot." I state and look down sadly, disappointed that I couldn't protect my family.

"Teach him who's the boss Reb. Teach him that he can't push you around anymore." Eli tell me with a confident look on his face and more tears fall. I am fucking tired of him just beating on me, Sam and my mom.

"Thanks Eli, and I'm sorry buddy." I apologizes once again and gently rub his hair.

"It's not your fault sissy. And plus, I'm so happy here!! I'm free!!" He cheers and backs away from me while jumping up and down. I chuckle at his actions.

"Reb, over there is heaven." Eli points to the magical place full of white and gold things. "It's not your time yet, and you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about you seeing this." Eli sticks out his pinky finger so I can seal the promise.

"I promise I won't Eli." I lock my pinky finger with his and nod my head and we lightly swing our fingers together. I pull away and give him one last hug. I look around very confused as to how I get back.

"How am I supposed to get back to the world?" I ask Eli puzzled and he giggles and points to a white door that says "Back to world for unconscious people." I make an Ooh face and nod as I was over to the door. I open the door and turn back to him.

"Bye Reb!!" Eli yells as his wings flap again.

"Bye Eli, I miss you and I can't wait to see you again!!" I shout back and place my hand at the side of my mouth to echo my voice. I walk in the door and see that it is hella dark. I look forward and see a light place. I walk towards it and once I enter the light area, I hear beeping noises around me and slowly open my eyes. I blink a few times and that's when I finally notice what is going on around me. I am hooked up to machines and doctors are running test on me.

"She's awake!!" The doctor closest to me yells out while smiling. All the doctors look at me and smile.

"We will go bring in your family and girlfriend." Another doctor states as they all leave the room. I smile and start to think. I am getting revenge on that asshole Andrew. I have loads of proof of him beating us. I'm gonna kill that bitch. And I'm not gonna do it nice and fast. I'm gonna make sure it will be in the most brutal, torturous and painful way.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

I was in the cafeteria with Sam eating at a table in silence. Lucille already ate earlier and told us to just go. I am so worried about Reb.

"Hey, she'll be fine. I know she will." Sam said looking at me while eating a hot dog and noticing my nervousness.

"I know, I just... she's in so much pain right now. And I can't stand seeing her suffer." I whimper out and Sam brings me into a hug. I sob on his shoulder just thinking about how bad Rebel was hurt. My baby, my sweet baby doesn't deserve this.

"She's gonna be fine. I know her." Sam whispered and I can tell he's crying to since he just choked on his words.

"Sam, Quinn!!" I hear the voice of Lucille yell and I quickly turn my head around. Lucille was standing by the door with a smile on her face. She runs over to us and squeals.

"Rebel is awake. Come on!!" She cheers and my frown quickly forms into a while.

"Yes!!" Sam cheers happily and we both rush out our seats and all three of us run to Rebel's room.
————————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

I was laying in the hospital bed looking around slightly confused when suddenly the door burst open. In comes my mom, Sam and Quinn. I gleam with happiness and sit up as they run over to me. Quinn makes it over to me first.

"Hi baby!!" She says with happiness and I can tell she was crying before she heard that I was awake. She leans down and gives me a kiss. She's about to pull away but I hold her face there.

I passionately make out with her. I reach my hand down and place it on her butt and gently rub it, making her moan. What? I haven't had her kisses in a week. Yes, I know how long I've been unconscious for. The doctors literally have a sign next to me saying "Rebel's been unconscious for 8 days." So yea, this is a well needed kiss. I slip my tongue in her mouth and she moans as she clings only my hospital shirt. We continue to kiss till my mom and Sam speak.

"Okay, PDA!!" They playfully yell and scold us as Quinn detaches her lips from mine. She pecks my lips before turning around so I have a clear view of her ass. She walks away from me while swaying her hips. Quinn was wearing a very short skirt and I can practically see her spanks. I groan, feelings myself getting hard.

My mom comes over and gives me a big and tight hug.

"I was so worried honey." I hear my mom sob as I wrap my arms around her back and hug her tightly.

"It's okay mom, I'm okay." I reassured her and stuff my head in the crook of her neck. A couple seconds later, we pull away and Sam comes up to me. He gives me a tight hug and I hug him back. I wrap my around a around his back and he does the same.

"You okay, little sis?" Sam said while teasing me at the fact that I came out the womb after him. It was only by 17 minutes.

"Haha, very funny. And yes I'm fine." I shake my head at his little joke. About 20 seconds later, we pull away.

My mom and Sam ask me some more questions and we all talk for about an hour till they decide to give me and Quinn alone time.

"We will give you guys some alone time." Sam states and my mom nods as they wave to us and leave the room.

Quinn stands up out of a chair and comes back over to my bed. She sits on it and starts to gently rub my cuts that are healing perfectly. I have a bandage wrapped around me head and some stitches on my arms, legs and a few on my back. My busted lip is healing well too.

"I'm sure you want an explanation." I start off and Quinn nods. I sigh and being to speak. "Well, when I was 9, my dad started hitting me. Around that time, his aunt died. He loved his aunt so much. They were very close, closer than he is to my grandma. At first he just slapped us and punched us, but then he started to use weapons on us like brass knuckles and knifes. He even stabbed me in my stomach before. I still have the scar." I state and lift my shirt up and show Quinn the scar. She has tears pouring down her face and I take a deep breath before continuing. "He would get drunk a lot and that's when the worst things would happen. He would throw beer bottles at us, throw chairs at us. He even slammed Sam's head on the mirror once and Sam had a concussion and went to the Er." I continue and start crying and getting angry at the memories. "He would just hit us until we bled out on the floor and had to go to the fucking hospital!" I say through gritted teeth, my eyes filled with anger.

"Why didn't you tell me this was happening?" She asked softly while tears fall down her face. She rubs my lip and I look down sadly.

"I was embarrassed. I didn't want you to have to worry about me." I admit sadly while shaking my head and she lifts my head back up with her pointer finger and middle finger. She wipes my tears away.

"Baby, you shouldn't feel embarrassed to tell me about this. Only person that should feel embarrassed is that monster for hurting you guys." Quinn hissed and I can tell she is hella mad at Andrew. I nod lightly. "And now I'm really worried about you. I don't ever wanna have to walk into what I saw last week. Rebel, that broke me. It broke me to see that. Baby, you mean so much to me. Your the best thing to ever happen to me. You always make me feel loved. I love the fact that I'm the only person who can calm you down." Quinn added while cupping my cheeks and I giggle at the very true fact. "Your sweet, kind, nice, adorable, confident and sexy as hell." Quinn says the last part with a smirk and I chuckle and smile. "And that is why, Rebel Evans, I love you. I love you so much baby." Quinn admits my my eyes widen and my jaw drops.

"Y-you l-l-love m-me??" I stutter with a nervous look and Quinn leans closer to me.

"Yes, I love you Rebel. So much." Quinn keeps leaning closer to me until our lips are brushing up against each other's.

"I love you too Quinnie. A lot." I confess to her again, remembering when I told her last week. Quinn attaches our lips together and we kiss softly and sweetly. This kiss is full of love and happiness. It represents how me and Quinn love each other and we are very happy together. Quinn is my baby girl, and I love her so much that it hurts me.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

It's the week after Rebel woke up. The doctors said she can leave today. I am currently in school walking towards the choir room. Sam and Rebel are at my house getting ready to come to school. I wanted to go with them but I have to tell the glee club about Rebel and Sam so we can help them.

I enter the choir room and see everyone but Finn and Rachel in there. Good, I don't need Finn knowing about this and Rachel will just tell him like blabbermouth she is. Everyone is talking and doing their own thing and I walk to the middle of the room.

"Guys, I have something important to tell you!!" I yell and announce as they look at me with puzzled looks.

"Your pregnant again!!" Puck yells out and I roll my eyes and stick the middle finger up at him.

"Fuck off Puck." I scoff and throw a sharp pencil at him. It hits him on the cheek and he groans.

"Don't tell me your getting surgery for your stretch marks." Santana rolls her eyes and the class laughs. I scoff.

"No, I'm not." I reply while shaking my head. Santana starts laughing and I decide to ignore her.

"What is it Quinn?" Artie asked while fixing his glasses on his face.

"It's about Rebel." I start off and take a deep breathe. I can't keep this to myself. Rebel may hate me for telling them but it's for her safety.

"Where is she? We were supposed to go bowling last weekend but she never came." Kurt asked confused and Mercedes nods with him.

"Yea, and we were supposed to go make fun of old people but that didn't happen." Santana makes a puzzled face.

"How long is she gonna be sick for?" Mike asks and everyone nods and starts talking about how Rebel has been sick for a long time.

"Yea, about that guys, Rebel isn't actually sick." I admit and they gasp and snap their heads towards me.

"What do you mean she isn't sick?" Mercedes asked worriedly and Mr. Shue walks in.

"Hey guys." He asked with a smile but sees their worried faces. "What's going on?" He asked worriedly and puts his bag on the piano.

"Quinn just said Rebel hasn't been sick." Tina states and looks at Mr. Shue.

"Well then what has she been doing for the past week?" He asked me and everyone looks at me for answers. This is the hardest thing I'm gonna have to do.

"Guys, Rebel's been in the hospital." I start off and tears fall down my face. Their eyes widen and they gasp.

"Well what for?" Brittany asked confused and scratches her head.

"Yea, what happened? Is she okay?" Mr. Shue comes next to me and looks at me worriedly. I lightly nod my head.

"She is now, but she wasn't before." I comment and more tears fall down. Their faces drop and they gesture for me to continue. Rebel is gonna hate me but I have to tell them. I take a deep, deep breath and start telling them what has been happening in Rebel and Sam's house.

15 Minutes Later:

By now, they are all crying, even Santana.

"Oh my god." Puck says while wiping a tear.

"I can't believe they went through all that." Mercedes sobs out and falls into Tina's arms.

"And we didn't even notice, like idiots." Brittany mentions and cries into Santana's arms.

"I'm a bitch and don't care for other peoples feelings, but I wouldn't want anyone to go through that." Santana states and wipes her tears and holds Brittany.

"We have to call the police. Right now." Mr. Shue mentions and walks over to his phone and I nod.

"Quinn?" I hear the voice of Rebel behind me. I turn around and see her and Sam standing there with tears in their eyes. Everyone looks at them with wide eyes and my face drops. Did she hear me tell them?

"Rebel, Sam." Mercedes said while choking on her words and everyone stands up and goes to hug them. Sam accepts the hug but Rebel backs away from the and comes over to me. She stops a few feet away from me.

"You told them?" She whimpers out while looking at me with broken eyes and I swear, my heart just broke right then and there.

"Reb..." I start off but then I see her hurt face turn into a face full of anger.

"You told them!!" She yells angrily and I jump from how loud her voice is. She still has bruises on her body and she looks so broken. I gulp and just hope she won't do something crazy like throw a chair.

"It was for you, Sam and your moms own good Reb." Santana states as they cautiously walk over to her.

"Shut the fuck up!!" She turns around and yells at Santana and Santana makes a shocked face but doesn't say anything. I'm guessing she didn't want to say anything becuase of how bad Rebels and Sam's situation is.

"Calm down Reb, she was helping us." Sam walks over to Rebel and tries to calm her down. She just stares at me with anger in her eyes.

"No, I told her not to tell anyone and she did!!!" Rebel shouts at the top of her lungs and grabs a chair and throws it across the room, startling me. That's what I didn't want to happen.

"Baby..." I begin while choking on my words but once again, Rebel cuts me off.

"Dont baby me!! You broke my trust!!! You told them!!" She shouts and her voice cracked at the end, making more tears fall down my face. She throws her bag off her shoulder and growls while breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace and her eyes were bloodshot. Tears pour out of my eyes and it's hurting me to see her like this.

"Rebel, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to report this." Mr. Shue states with a sympathetic voice and I see Rebels angry eyes fill with fear.

"You can't!!" She yells with wide eyes and turns her head to look at Mr. Shue. "He will fucking kill me if the cops find out!!" She shouts and pulls at her hair, veins popping out of her forehead and neck. My sweet baby is so broken. I hate seeing her like this. But no matter what she says, I'm calling the cops. I will not allow them to be abused again.

"No he won't, he'll go to jail." Mike says in a soft and calm voice, not wanting to trigger her.

"Yes he fucking will!!!" She shouts again while growling and she balls up her fist and breathes heavily.

Then, in walks Sue and Ms. Haim.

"We heard everything." Ms. Haim says and she had tears in her eyes. Sue wasn't crying but she looked sympathetic.

"I don't like you kid," Sue started and I roll my eyes and Rebel growls. "But if you need anything, I'm here." She continues and I lightly smile cause Sue is being nice for once in her life.

"Oh great, now more people know." Rebel shakes her head and sighs out annoyed. She looks back at me. "This is all your fault!! I'm never trusting you again!!" She growled out annoyed and she shook her head at me and runs away from me. I gasp and more tears fall out my eyes.

"Rebel!!" Everyone but me calls out after her but she pushes past them and runs out the room. Ms. Haim, Sue and Sam run after her and I sit in a chair and look down. Everyone comes over to me and sits around me.

"You did the right thing Quinn." Mr. Shue states and I look up at him. "Rebel might be angry right now, but she will thank you later on." He states with a soft smile and I shake my head with tears in my eyes.

"She may not trust me right now, but I am still calling the police and making sure he goes to jail." I state quietly while sniffling and rubbing my eyes and they all nod in understanding. Santana and Brittany are next to me and hold me as I cry. Rebel may not trust me and she may hate me, but I will not be silent about this. I am gonna get her, Sam and Lucille justice.
—————————————————————
Rebels POV:

I run down the hall and out the school. I can't believe Quinn told people after I specifically told her not to. I am never trusting her again. I put all my trust into her, I opened up to her and this is how she repays me. And it actually hurts because I love her.

As I get outside, I see that it's raining.

"Fuck!!!!" I yell out furiously and start punching the air harshly. Rain falls down my hair and onto my face and clothes. I am crying and the tears mix with the rain.

"Rebel!!" I hear the voice of Sam and I turn around and see him, Sue and Ms. Haim a few feet away from me. "Please come back to the choir room!!" He yells again as his hair gets wet from the rain.

"No!!!" I yell out and start punching the air again.

"Rebel, I understand your pain. I do, but come back so we can talk about this." Ms. Haim says softly and I turn around and growl.

"You don't understand my pain!! The only people that understands my pain is Sam and my mom cause they went through it to!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, startling them. I sniffle and some water gets in my noise.

"Kid, this is a very serious topic. And the police have to get involved." Sue states as her baby blue tracksuit starts to get damp.

"Fuck the police!!! I'll handle it myself!!" I shout and run a hand through my wet hair. They cautiously come closer to me.

"What do you mean Reb?" Sam asked and I sigh and groan before speaking.

"Nothing. Nothing." I state and shake my head. "Can we just go home?" I ask Sam and he looks at Sue and Ms. Haim.

Sam's POV:

I turn to Ms. Haim and Sue, silently asking if we should go home.

"Go to Quinn's house with her. I'm sorry this is happening to you guys." Ms. Haim lightly pats my shoulder and I smile at her touch. Yea I have a crush on her. I know she a teacher but come on, who wouldn't like her?

"Do not go back to your house." Sue told me sternly and I nod before running over to Rebel.

"Let's go." I tell her and we start walking in the rain. "Quinn was hurt you know." I mention after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I don't care. She hurt me first. And I don't wanna talk about her or to her." Rebel states in that stern voice when she doesn't want to talk about something. I know not to mention Quinn anymore.

"Now, if your not going to the cops, what are you doing?" I ask puzzled, knowing she won't let our dad get away with this.

"Since your the only one I can trust now, I'll tell you." She calmly says and I nod for her to continue as we walk down the block to Quinn's house.

"I'm gonna kill that fucker." She stated angrily and my eyes widen. I wanna kill him too but I can't actually do it.

"Wait what?" I ask confused, wanting her to repeat it.

"I'm gonna kill him. I bought a gun a couple weeks ago. I'm gonna torture him then kill him." She added in an oddly calm manner and now I'm scared.

"You can't do that Rebel. You'll go to jail!" I protest, not wanting her to be in jail.

"No I won't, it's self defense. I have footage of him abusing us." She continues as we turn a corner and I think she's bluffing.

"Your not actually gonna kill him are you?" I ask with a nervous look on my face, hoping she won't.

"I am gonna kill him. I'm going to pack my things at Quinn's house. I'm not staying there anymore." Reb comments as we walk up the block to Quinn's house and I look at her with wide eyes.

"Why not??" I ask shocked and she shrugs her shoulder.

"I'm not staying with someone I can't trust. You and mom can stay but I'm leaving." Rebel immediately says right after me.

"Where will you go then?" I question her and once again, she shrugs.

"I'll find someplace. I'll probably sleep on a park bench. But I'm not staying there." Rebel adds and I sigh and shake my head. I'm not letting her leave, I'm making sure she stays. I'm not gonna say anything right now because she will argue back and forth with me.

Rebels POV:

"I'm gonna make sure he suffers, the same way he made us suffer." I tell Sam through gritted teeth and kick a pebble on the floor.

"Rebel, don't do it. Please." Sam begs me as his hair sticks to his forehead and I scoff and shake my head.

"No Sam, nobody is stopping me from doing this!!" I yell at him and he jumps a little with wide eyes. "Im gonna kill that fuckhead, I promise you that." I growl and look forward with a deadly look on my face.

Andrew fuckhead Evans, I'm gonna be your worst nightmare.

The glee club and Sue and Ms. Haim found out about Rebel and Sam's situation. Rebel is mad at Quinn.😭Rebels gonna kill Andrew.👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 950 32
"Well, I don't like living under your spotlight. Maybe if you treat me right you won't have to worry." Violette Donovan and Quinn Fabray have always...
81.1K 3.3K 53
Anakin 'Ark' Griffin is an orphan. Cliche, I know. She has had a rough childhood. From losing her family in a fire, losing her leg below the knee in...
271K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
105K 3.6K 86
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...