New Beginning | Teen Wolf

By beyond-reality

[ Currently Editing] Katherine Pierce, a curious, funny, sassy 17 year old who's past is dark as the night... More

The New Girl In Town
Cold Blue Eyes
The Snake Has A Name
Guns VS Claws
Walking Dead
Miss. Katherine Pierce, Real State Realtor.
Beach, Isaac. Isaac, Beach.
Back To School
Howls Of Pain
Linked To The Alpha.
Luna.
You're Alive.
Sassy & Stubborn 101
Told You So
Sacrifice
From Cold Blue To Ice Grey
Electrifying
After All... We Don't Need Lights
Neon Lights
The Pain Is Worth It
Midnight Calls
Save Him
Not My First Time Inside A Cell
Three Words, Eight Letters, I'm Yours.
Let Your Hair Down Rapunsel... Or Just Leave The Window Open Kat.
There For You
See You Soon, Brother.
New Years Eve
Taken
Mexico And It's Surprises
Young Love
Your Past Always Catches Up
The 18th Birthday
Surprise
The Other Pierce
Family Business and Learning To Bend
Not More Lies
Freedom
Housemates?
Evolving
Sister Bonding
How Quick Things Can Change?
Heart Break
The Truth Behind The Lie
Passer
The Interview
The Set Up
Excuse My Impulsive Werewolf Senses
BE YOUR OWN ANCHOR
His Loss, he says.
Home Sweet Home
Broken, Again.
The Truth Always Raises
Welcome Back
Us
Another One?
Get Away
Tropical D+K.
I am leader material?
Flashbacks
Annoying Sibblings
Outlaw Chick
Making Deals With D-Bag.
D.H. + K.P.
I'm Far, Far, Away.
AUTOR NOTE
Supernatural Issues Are Back In Town
Officially- Vacations Are Off.
I'm Brilliant Like That
Unwanted Memories
Late Night School Special
Something Is Coming
Super Moon
Super Moon - Part II
Reunited
Autor Note
Better Things Are Coming
Moving Day
Werewolf's Have Dinner Parties.
Werewolf Comunity
You Learn Something New Everyday
Halloween Special
School Days Are Ending
Dress Hunting
The Hunted Becomes The Hunter
A Very Special Night
Don't Forget The After Party
Assumptions
Fireball
Author Note
[ Not a chapter, sorry ]
Valentine's Day
Blacked Out
Twisted Truth
Desicions of Life or Death
Mornings
Mr. & Mrs. Hale
New Home
Fighting Skills 2.0
Back Home

Plans For The Future

1.5K 60 0
By beyond-reality

Walking  outside of the school, looking for my sister Amelia. Finding her didn't took look, the second I looked at the tables I found her sitting on top of one of the tables by herself. Like the truly loner she is. As I walk towards her,  whispers where murmured , the teenagers taking about Amelia. Isn't the first time I heard mutters about her, she's been the topic of the day actually; "The new mysterious girl". I can see by her laid back posture she already knows people are talking about her and she loves it. She's a Pierce and we usually love being the center of attention. I smirked, running my hand through my hair.

''It's official; you're the talk of the day,'' I sat properly next to her.

Amelia arched an eyebrow, ''What are they saying?''

''Well..." I subtly glanced at the guys a couple steps away from us, "They're like. 'Yo', who's that mysterious girl?'' I quoted them with a mocking tone.

She chuckled, getting off the top of the table and sat next to me, ''The mysterious girl? I like it.''

''And you didn't want to come," I smirked taking a sip of my coffee.

Amelia clicked her tongue a couple times, "I'm still not in love with the idea of me being a high school student but-'' she took a pause, raising a finger - pausing the conversation to check the guy passing by us. He winked winked at her and kept walking. My jaw dropped a little bit and a chuckle escape my mouth. ''The guys aren't bad as I thought they would be.''

I tilt my head, ''So, your first day is been good so far?''

''Is been awesome!'' Here she goes with her sarcasm, being sarcastic totally runs in the family. ''I walked into three different wrong classrooms. Also I have one class with the weird little wolf too, who won't stop staring at me for some reason... I have to see you here and then. Kat, I love high school.'' she said with fake excitement.

I rolled my eyes, with a half smile. ''I'm glad you're having an amazing day, little sister. See you around.''

''Whatever.'' Amelia said

I chuckled, ''I'm staying at Derek's.'' I took my wallet out and gave her the card I made for her with part of her money, ''Happy First Day.''

Her eyes widened when she saw her name on the card. ''You just fixed my day. Thanks!''

I gave her a flat smile before walking again inside for my last classes of the day.

_____________

''Babe?'' My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed there's no sign of him. Weird. Maybe he's out grabbing a food. We made plans that tonight I was staying over. I got comfortable in the middle of his bed, took out my notebook, laptop and text book from my bag and started to do my homework's.

A couple of hours passed when I heard what I first thought were dogs steps, then I smirked- knowing they're Derek's new form steps. The black wolf enter the room, I put aside my books. Hold myself with my arms backwards and stare at my boyfriend as a really large wolf, hop on the bed, making his way on top of me and licking my face. I chuckled, petting him softly.

''Perfect, I don't have to get that dog I wanted.'' I joked. Derek made a noise, more like a whining and laid on top of me. ''Seriously, I'd like to see the boyfriend I've been dying to see all day long. You know? The one with two legs, no fur and above all, an amazing ass?''

Derek shook his head and got off of the bed, seconds later I observed the transition from a wolf to a human. I smirked when he leaned over me; I played along, letting him on top of me. Both of his huge biceps inches away from my head. "Better?"

I smirked, flirty and taunting. "Much better."

Derek lifts his eyebrows. We gaze at our eyes for a second, and then his piercing gaze went down to my lips. Slowly leaning in and placing a slow, sexy, kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling how every second we get more lust of each other.

I sighed softly, laying my head on top of Derek's hard bare chest. We're quiet, enjoying the sound of the pouring rain. Derek has me wrapped on his strong arms.

"How does it feel?" I ask, staring at the already fixed big window.

I sensed Derek's eyes on me, and then laid back his head. "What do you mean?"

"Being able to transform into a wolf."

"It feels..." Derek paused, taking a breath in. "Powerful."

I moved my head to see his eyes. "Like when you were an alpha?"

He shook his head once, with a flat smile. "No. This power is different... is pure. I evolve to this; I didn't steal the power from anybody."

"Your mom was able to shift into a wolf too, right?"

"Yeah." Derek replied

My eyebrows furrowed, "So, you didn't thought of the possibility of you transforming too?"

"Nope." he popped the 'p', "In my family were a couple of werewolves but she was the only one with that ability. That's what make her a leader to other werewolves. When I was young I thought, maybe someday I would but with time I forgot about it."

"You were born a werewolf?"

Derek nod, I'd never asked him that. Maybe because I always thought a person has to be bitten to become a werewolf. Or because in our 'free time' we don't talk about the supernatural.

"So..." I paused.

Derek pinched his eyebrows, "So, what?'' I grinned, my cheeks warming up because of the thought crossing my mind. "Katherine... Tell me."

I bite my bottom lip. "If we ever... You know, have..."

"Kids?" Derek said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes..." I smiled, "There's a big chance, they will born werewolves?"

"Yeah, my sisters were born werewolves but I still had human family." He said

"Really? I thought your family were this big pack."

Derek chuckled softly. "Most of it but I had human uncles and cousins."

"Besides from Peter?" I ask

"Mhm..." he kept silence for a moment, "How many kids do you want?" I couldn't help but smile. Are we really having this conversation? My heart beat got quicker. "Your heart is beating so quick... You don't like this topic?"

"No." I quickly said. "Is not that." I sat up, looking at his eyes with a smile. "I always loved the idea of having a family. I'd love it more if is with you." Derek flashed a grin. "But not right now... I have to graduate first, I'm too young."

Both of us chuckled, I re-took my place between Derek's arms.

"I'll wait as long as you need." He said. "But there's something we have to do before the whole babies and stuff."

"Travel?" I guessed.

"Get married." He said

My eyes widened in matter of seconds. Today's the day we're talking about all the topics we never talked about. I swallow, biting my lift afterwards. "Get married?"

"Of course." He said. "Not right now, obviously."

"I think you have to propose me first." I joked

"Someday, you'll see." He hugged me tightly. "We can start by moving in... Don't you think?"

"Derek." I sighed. "If Amelia weren't alive- I'd move in ages ago but now she's here."

"I understand, can you at least think about it?" he asked.

I nod once and poke a kiss on his lips.

"What about college?" Derek said

I arched an eyebrow. "What about it?"

"You don't want to go to college after school?" he asked

I pouted; thinking about it for a second, realizing college has never crossed my mind. "I don't know... Is not like a family of professional assassins thinks about it as an option. Either way, I'd got enough money from my parents to live."

Derek place one of his arms behind his head. ''But don't you want to do something more?''

"I don't know. All I'm really good at is handling guns."

"That's not true." He said.

I arched my eyebrow again. "Mhm? What am I good at besides that?"

"Besides guns and fighting... You're really smart and you know how to handle people. Even if they annoy you sometimes." Derek said

"That's true." I chuckled

"Seriously... You should think of college." He said.

"I don't know if I'm college material." I told him

"You are." he said

I sighed. "You'll be good with a long distant relationship?"

"I adjust easily... Wouldn't be the first time I'm around college students."

His words made my eyebrows pinch together. "Wouldn't be your first time around college students?" I quoted him, "Who's she and where she lives?"

He laughed. "Is not a she, I'd been in college."

My jaw dropped, "You were in college?" Derek nod his head, a flat smile. "When?"

"After the fire, Laura and I left Beacon Hills. I'd told you that- When we settled down in a town, I finished high school and wanted to experiment the college life. I dropped after the first year, wasn't for me." He replied.

"What did you study?" I asked.

"The basics but believe it or not, I was actually thinking of Criminal Justice major." He said. "I wanted to be cop."

I flashed a grin. "You'd look hot on a uniform. Why didn't you finish?"

Derek shook his head. "I was too angry with everything that happened to my family. The time passed but I didn't healed. I think that's why I thought of that major."

I kept silence for a moment. I know he was very close to his family, most to his mom. "You miss them..."

"Yes but I'd healed a lot this last year. When I met you." He said with a soft deep voice.

"We healed each other." I smiled, resting my head over his chest again and fell as sleep.

______________________

I don't know why this chapt was a dificult one to write but finally I finished it! I really hope you guys enjoy it.

As usual, Katherine's outfit is on the external link. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 241 22
"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don't like you either. You're a baby, and yo...
68.5K 971 37
(hi! it's been a while since I wrote this book, probably like 4 years, and I wanted to rewrite it and was hoping you, guys, could leave some suggesti...
247K 6.3K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
1.1K 60 55
[][]Book 1 of 2[][] "Derek's my uncle." -------------- When Derek's niece comes to town after hearing that he was now an alpha, her life gets a hell...