Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
2 ➪ I tried?
3 ➪ Thank you.
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
22 ➪ That Night.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.
29 ➪ I Need It.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
57 ➪ Recognize it.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

30 ➪ Won't leave you again.

7.2K 273 299
By jubidoobi

Sapnap POV

When Karl came with Tommy and Wilbur, all three looked drained to the brim.. I felt so bad for them, they had all moved around and travelled so much. Hopefully they would get to stay here with Karl, Quackity and I.

I hugged Karl tightly and he barely even hugged back. "Do you wanna sleep you guys?" Quackity suggested.

They all nodded and groaned, Poor kids. I led them to a room of there own, Wilbur and Tommy shared one while Karl, Quackity, and I shared one too.

I walked over to Karls bed and laid him down, putting the blanket on him too. I put a hand on his head for comfort but Karl showed the opposite. Karl flinched violently.

"STOP!" He yelled and held his neck, wide eyed and heavy breaths. Jesus christ.. What happened to him?!

Quackity woke up, "What happened.." He mumbled.

"I-I dont know.. Karl. What's wrong with it?" I stuttered and Quackity got out of bed.

"I-I'm sorry... I.. I just don't want to die.." He started crying and shaking. Me and Quackity hugged him.

"Karl.. It's alright, you're safe here. No one wants to hurt you.. I promise." I hushed him. His stifled sobs continued but eventually ended in snoring. He cried himself to sleep.. I frowned and little and Quackity and I tucked him in again.

"I don't know what happened. But whoever did that to him is gonna fucking get it." I growled.

Quackity nodded, looking really drowsy. On the other hand I felt not tired at all, I couldn't sleep. I kept imaging what happened to Karl. Why he freaked out so much when just his head was touched?! Hopefully he can talk to me about it.. If not then it might be Wilbur or Tommy

I noticed the sun was rising, I was on my phone basically all night. Then my nostrils started burning.. What is that smell. It smelt like smoke and I instantly got up, praying it wasn't a fire. Shitshitshit. What is it?!

I turned corner around the house, speed walking down the hallway. The stench got stronger as I passed Tommy and Wils room, I instantly walked in. Wilbur dropped his cigarette at the scare I gave him.

"Wilbur!" I snapped and ran for the cigarette, it started a small burn on the carpet. God thats gonna be a lot of money. I threw the cigarette in the bin next to their bathroom door.

I then walked up to him, he was sitting on the side of his bed. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair, "It's alright. But I don't wanna see it again." I demanded sternly.

He nodded with a shake, "I-I will try.."

"Good." I gave him a smile then walked out of the room, closing the door quietly.. Why did he wake up so early just to smoke. At least do it outside. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

I stared at Quackity and Karl sleeping. Not in a creepy way, just jealous of their rest. My sheets were cold, a slight shiver was sent down my spine. I then closed my eyes, only to blink. The blink turned into a deep sleep.

Quackity POV

"SAPNAP!!! WAKE UP!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, it was literally 11:30 and lunch was being made. Did he sleep at all last night?!

"Hmh..? Quack..ity." I groaned and yawned, I pulled the sheets off of him.

"STOPPP ITS COLD!" He cried and curled up into a ball. I then jumped on the bed and hugged him.

"Stop." He pouted, looking heated. I started rolling whilst holding onto him and we rolled off the bed with a loud thud.

"HAHAH SORRY" I laughed and sat up, looking at him drop dead on the ground.

"Not funny.." He giggled. I reached for his hand and pulled him up.

"Cmon man. It's almost lunch already! How late did you stay up?!" I exclaimed.

"I dunno.. Like 6 am. Wilbur almost burned down the house haha.." He was talking nonsense?? What does that even mean.

"What?!"

"He was smoking.." Sapnap looked a little sad when he said that.

"What?! He's like 15!" My jaw dropped. Why was he smoking?! Especially in the house.

"I dont know, Quack.. I told him to stop though. Hopefully he listens." Sapnap explained as we walked to the kitchen.

Karl and Tommy were both cooking lunch, "Hey, Quackity! Hey, Sap!" Karl smiled, Tommy greeted us too.

"Finally you woke up." The child laughed.

"Oh shut it." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"Whatcha makin?" I smiled.

"Sandwiches! You can have whatever you like on them. Im having, ham, lettuce, and cheese. And obviously, bread." Tommy rambled, telling us his whole subway order.

"Really?! You put bread on your sandwiches!?" Sapnap teased, Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Very funny."

"I am funny!" Sapnap argued.

"If you find that funny i'm worried." Tommy laughed.

"You little shit." Sapnap grew heated, obviously not mad but just playful.

Tommy stuck out his tongue at Sapnap.

"Ok Ok enough you two. Sandwiches are ready, Tommy go get Wil." Karl shooed Tommy off.

When Tommy came back with Wilbur we had already set everything up on the table. Wil looked a little uneasy but it's probably because its a new house.

Everyone started eating their food quietly. No one really talked the whole time. The food was that good I guess. I looked over at everyone, eating happily. Until I looked at Wilbur. He looked uncomfortable and odd, just staring at his food. I kept an eye on him, when he noticed I was staring he started breathing heavily. What happened to him?! What did he go through back in his old home..?

He then broke into tear, sobbing loudly. Everyone stared at him with worried looked.

"Wilbur? What's wrong?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Wil?" Sapnap pondered.

Wilbur didn't even let me or Karl say something before he stood up and walked off. Going upstairs and not coming back down. All of us just looked at eachother, not really knowing what to do.

"Tommy and I will talk to him, just stay here." Karl explained and then grabbed Tommy's arm, walking upstairs.

Tommy POV

We knocked on the door to Me and Wilburs room, "Wil.. It's Karl and I. Can we come in?"

"Y-yeah.." We heard him mumble.

Karl opened the door softly, Wilbur was up against the side of his bed. sobbing. I instantly sped over to him and dropped onto my knees, "Wilbur?! What happened?" I whimpered.

"I don't want to eat.. I can't. I thought I was getting better but I just have gotten worse after staying there for SO long." Wilbur explained, tear falling down his face.

Karl frowned then started to speak, "Wilbur.. You don't need to follow Phil's rules anymore.. I promise I'd help you b-"

"BUT YOU DIDNT!" Wilbur snapped and interrupted Karl. He looked angry.

"Wh-what?! I did help. I tried.."

"Yeah. Exactly, You 'tried'. But YOU- actually BOTH OF YOU. LEFT ME THERE!" Wilbur screamed at us, shaking violently.

"Wil-.. I'm sorry.. I wish I didn't." I whined, feeling very guilty for leaving him alone with Phil.

"You dont care about me. Neither do you Karl, or dad, or.. Or even fucking Techno!" Wilbur sobbed, tugging on is messy, brown, hair.

"What?! We both care about you.. We wouldn't have come back for you if we didn't care!" Karl exclaimed.

"Then why didn't you come before he pushed me back into my eating disorder.. taught me how to self harm.. f-fucking.. Told Techno I was the reason Tommy tried to kill himself... Th-that's why.. he left. I have no one." His voice was shattered, nothing but pain.. Did Phil really do that to him. He's so much worse then I ever imagined.. and Techno just left him. Im a hypocrite for saying that, I left him too.

Karl was left speechless after that, "Wilbur he will be in jail. I promise." Karl growled, holding Wilburs hand.

Wilbur just nodded slowly, stopping his sobs a little.

"I cant choose if I miss him or not." Wilbur stuttered. Ive felt the exact same way. Its his manipulation.

"Miss him?! What?" Karl exclaimed.

"Not really.. But a little. I dont know." Wilbur tugged his hair again.

"Stop that!" I smacked his hand lightly.

"S-sorry.." Wilbur shook.

"It's fine.. Just dont ever harm yourself. It's not good, remember when you first saw me do it." I cringed at the words I said. I sucked at comforting people.

"Yeah.. I won't." Wilbur stated.

Karl huffed,
"We will help you Wilbur. A-And I promise I won't leave you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...