Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
2 ➪ I tried?
3 ➪ Thank you.
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
22 ➪ That Night.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
29 ➪ I Need It.
30 ➪ Won't leave you again.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
57 ➪ Recognize it.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.

7.3K 299 297
By jubidoobi

Its been a week since Tommy's attempt, It still haunts me. He's out of the hospital but i've been watching him under strict supervision. Ive gotten like no sleep, I haven't heard from Wilbur or Techno either.

Everything has gone to shit basically.. I can't even motivate myself to go online and speak. Tommy was miserable and would barely come out, only to eat. Luckily we were leaving tomorrow, maybe it'd be better.

"Are you ready to go tomorrow?" I smiled.

"I guess." He sighed. He laid in bed all day and slept, going on his phone once in awhile.

"Do you wanna stream? You.. Havent really been 'alive' on the internet lately." I asked with a slight wince.

"I dont know.. I just feel tired all the time and dont want to get up. Im worried if I do i'll want to die again." Tommy grumbled, god I hate the words that came out of his mouth..

"Tommy.. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do to help you..? Is there anything.." I hugged him.

"I-... I don't know.. I just r-really miss my h-home.. and I want to s-see my brothers a..again." He started sobbing into my arms and I comforted him, why did he want to go back?

"What..? I get wanting to see your brothers b-but- wanting to go home?!" I was so confused.

"Can I?" He whined.

"T-Tommy... Maybe I can just have Wilbur come here?" I smiled.

Tommy's eyes lit up for a second, "Would you actually..?" He whimpered.

"Of course! If it makes you feel better we can go right now." I suggested.

Tommy got up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, "Let me get ready, Ill be a second."

I nodded and walked out. Waiting at the front door for what felt like forever. Tommy stunned me a little, he was wearing short sleeves and pants. I glanced quickly at the scars on his arms. What made him so confident today? I was glad though. I didn't comment on it.

"Alright, so... I'm probably gonna have to talk with Phil again." I shivered, I hated that guy. He was so violent.

"Sorry.." Tommy mumbled. it wasn't his fault he had a shitty parent.

We drove for an hour or two and talked most of the way. Glad we didn't live close. "We're here!" I smiled, He looked uneasy. Like he knew something bad would happen.

I never expected this.

We walked up to the door and knocked, Wilbur answered with Phil behind him, keeping his eyes on Wilbur like a hawk. Wilbur was trailed with bruises and signs of struggle on his body. And had gotten skinnier... Jesus christ. I wish I didn't leave him.

"Hi.. To-"

"Wilbur, let me speak. Why do you always interrupt me?!" Phil snarked. Wilbur apologized and looked down, backing up.

"Hi, Tommy! Oh.. Hi.. Karl." Philza hated me, that's fine. The feelings mutual.

"Hi, dad." Tommy mumbled.

"I see your scars have healed, still look horrid though." Phil smiled, that wasn't a compliment.

"I know." Tommy agreed with him.

"Anyways. What are you here for?" Phil grunted, dismissing Tommy.

"Wilbur." I stated.

"You aren't taking another one of my children, especially biological." Phil countered my statement, I could see Wilburs dull eyes light up a little when he heard me.

"Look at him. An actual Father doesn't do that to their son!" I exclaimed, pointing at Wilbur.

"Well an actual friend doesn't kidnap them!" Phil raised his voice, I motioned Tommy to get behind me.

"I didn't kidnap him!" I bickered.

"Then what is he doing with you?!"

"I don't want to fight you!"

"Well maybe I do! That seems to be the only way I can get ANYONE TO LISTEN TO ME!" Phil shouted in my face.

I held up my phone, "You remember what I said last time. It isn't changing." I threatened the police.

"Well one thing thats changing is that phone of yours!" He slapped my phone out of my hand and onto the ground, it shattered.

"What the fu-"

He grabbed the collar of my shirt, "You aren't taking him." Phil demanded.

"I AM!" I pushed Phil off of me and backed up, making sure Tommy was alright.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! FINE. IM FUCKING TAKING TOMMY BACK TOO!" Phil yelled and went to grab Tommy, I yanked his arm back and we started fighting.

He threw punches at me, hitting me a few times. He punches hard. "YOU ARE NEVER GETTING HIM BACK!" I screamed.

How is no one hearing this?! Wilbur was sitting at the front door, watching how scary this was. Tommy was doing the same, scared of his own Dad.

"TOMMY I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET INSIDE THAT HOUSE!!" Phil sent a death threat to Tommy.

Thats it. "YOU AREN'T KILLING HIM!" I threw a punch at Phil, but missed terribly.

"MAYBE ILL KILL SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD THEN!!" Phil was a monster.

Phil suddenly took that second of vulnerability I had to grabbed my head with two hands, He had his hands in such a position he could snap my neck and kill me in any second. I couldn't move, If I struggled I would break my neck. Holy shit holy shit holy shit. Im gonna die. He's gonna kill me right in front of Tommy. Shit.

I felt tears prick my eyes, I could only face the ground, desperately trying to look at Tommy. He was horrified.

"TOMMY YOU FUCKING CHOOSE RIGHT NOW!" Phil screamed.

"W-WHAT?! CHOOSE WHAT?! KARL MOVE!! DO SOMETHING?!" Tommy rasped in pain and fear, he didn't understand I couldn't.

"I CANT TOMMY!" I screamed, sobbing.

"KARL SHUT THE FUCK UP! ILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Phil smirked, looking at me and then Tommy.

I had to listen to Phil, this hurt. "Tommy.. It's either you go back into that house and stay with me. Or I murder Karl, you can get to bury him or dispose of him if you like." Phil sounded like a maniac right now?!

"W-What?! I'm not killing Karl! No way!" Tommy cried.

"THEN CHOOSE!"

Tommy was shaking, I don't blame him. He has to choose my fate. What the actual fuck is happening?! Am I seriously going to die..? There's no good way out of this.. I don't think I'll be able to get Tommy back besides the police.. But my phone is broken.. Shit I don't know my way bac-

"FUCKING CHOOSE! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS." Phil started counting down.

"10"

"uhm.."

"9"

...

"8"

"Plea-

"7"

Holy shit I'm gonna die..

"6"

"oh god."

"5!"

"Stop!"

"4"

Phil was smiling, I could hear it.

"3"

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME-"

"2!!"

"ILL STAY ILL GO JUST PLE-"

"1."

I could feel my life flash before my eyes, every single memory playing in my head. The back of my head it the ground along with my whole body as he kicked me into the dirt. I instantly grabbed my head and neck, looking for some sort of signal I was alive. Holy shit I was.. I was breathing super heavily, trying to catch my breath and tears. Im alive.. He only threw me..

I watched as he grabbed Tommy's arm, "STOP IT! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM!" I sobbed and shouted, reaching my arm out for Tommy. I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed and tired.

"You ran out of time, Karl."

And with that Phil slammed the door shut, taking Tommy and Wilbur back. Them nowhere to be seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...
617K 20.9K 64
"𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙖𝙝! 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣 𝙚-𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡?" ʜᴇ ɢᴀꜱᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙚...
46.5K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...