Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
2 ➪ I tried?
3 ➪ Thank you.
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.
29 ➪ I Need It.
30 ➪ Won't leave you again.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
57 ➪ Recognize it.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

22 ➪ That Night.

7.5K 320 347
By jubidoobi

It was day two of living hell.
I was so unmotivated to get up, what was the point? I wasn't going to eat. and even if I wanted to Phil would put me in shape and not feed me. Was he looking out for me? Did he want me to look better? Does he want me dead.?

I looked at my phone, seeing Karls's good morning message to me. He always gave me one. I felt bad for not sending one back but I was upset with him. Like he was doubting my ability to keep it together. Like he was doubting my strength. I'm not weak.

Techno then barged in, "Tommy get up, it's already 10 am."

"Ughhh... Alright.." I groaned.

I got up and walked downstairs with Techno, Wilbur was eating a small breakfast and Phil was too. "Hi, Tommy," Wilbur spoke.

"Good morning, I see you came out of your hobbit." Phil joked.

"Yeah yeah.." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't sass me." He looked conflicted.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

The energy at the table was tense, I looked at the toast on my plate. Should I eat this? Wilbur stared menacingly at me. Like he was telling me to eat. I just decided I would eat one slice, dad might get mad.

Eventually, everyone was done eating, I looked at my plate and instantly felt guilty. I ate all of my food, Phil was glaring at me. Oh no. Wilbur and Techno left the house to go to school.

"Tommy. I told you not to eat." Phil was angry, I could tell.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again.." I muttered.

"That's what you said last time. And you were being quite rude at breakfast." He growled, getting a furious tone as he walked over to me.

"P-please don't hit me..!" I covered my face with my arms, wincing.

"I'm not going to hit you, be thankful." He sighed.

"Th-thank you.." I shook, I was so thankful he didn't hurt me again. I'm so lucky.

"Just listen to me when I speak to you." He hissed.

"Alright.. I promise I will.." I winced.

"Do the dishes." He demanded.

"Aww.. Why can't Techno or Wilbur do it when they get home." I whined.

"Because it's better to do them right now." He rolled his eyes.

"That's dumb," I whispered under my breath, I instantly regretted it when I saw his face. He stomped over to me.

"What did I literally JUST tell you?!!" He grabbed my wrist harshly.

"AH- S-STOP IT!!" I yelled, wincing at the pain. He dug his nails into my arm.

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR DARE YELL AT ME!!" He slapped me again. He said he wouldn't.. Why?

"IM SORRY IM SO SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" I shouted, trying not to cry. That would make this worse.

He let go of my wrist and grabbed my shoulders, I was terrified of how close his hands were to my throat. "P-please.. Don't..." I mewled.

"Don't what." He asked sternly.

"H-hurt me.. Or choke me." I was shaking.

"Why." He smirked. Why did I think he was a good dad.? Maybe he was.

"B-because.. I don't want to get hurt." I was holding back tears.

"Well, I don't want you to be a bitch with me!" He yelled in my face.

He took his hand to my throat, I instantly started coughing. The grip he had on my throat was straining my breath and close to cutting consciousness. He lifted me up a little, I was so scared. I could just drop dead right here, would he ca-

My thought was cut off by him slamming my head into the high cupboard, the edge of it to be exact. He rammed me into it harshly, then he dropped me. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't. I saw his legs again, deja vu was kicking in as I felt my legs being stomped on. I couldn't even feel it at this point. I didn't care.

Black.

I woke up in my bed, was that a dream. Let's test, I tried to move my leg.

"FUCK!" I swore from excruciating pain. It felt as if my whole leg was just bruised. I wanted to cry but I kept it in. I couldn't. What time was it? How did I end up here? What did we fight about?

I looked at my phone and saw it was 4.. Did I really sleep that long? Hm. Karl texted me,

Karl: You alright?

Tommy: Yeah.

I didn't feel like talking. Because If I did I would probably end up crying. I want to stay.

iwanttostayiwanttostayiwanttostay

idontwanttostay

Phil confused me.

He put me in a state of which I didn't know right from wrong. What was the normal treatment? Are some humans just lower than others so much that they deserve to feel pain from the higher? Am I a smaller being? Is he challenging me? Why does he take his anger out on me? So many questions I could ask, only a few could be answered.

What do I even do? I can't move.

Were Techno and Wilbur home?

"Tommy, are you ok?" Wilbur asked, opening my door quietly. Speak of the devil.

"Yeah.. Just really tired." I sighed.

"You look odd, why is your neck so purple?" Why was he so curious.

"Uhm.. Dad." I didn't have an excuse. And if I made one it sure as hell wouldn't be good.

"And you seriously still want to stay." He growled.

"I.. I don't know.." I mumbled.

"Wilbur." Phil stood behind Wilbur.

"Phil." It looked like two cats ready to beat the shit out of each other. A standoff.

"What shit are you putting in Tommy's head." He spat.

"If anything YOU put shit in his head." Wilbur was first to raise his voice.

"How so!" Phil bickered.

"Hm I don't know, maybe the like "I cArE fOr yOu tOmmY!! I cAn hElP yOu wItH SelF hArM" BULLSHIT. You don't care and you NEVER will." Wilbur instigated, mocking Phil's voice and making his clear point.

"You little SHIT!" Phil slapped Wilbur across the face. A fire lit in Wilburs soul, He was ready to fight.

"Did you seriously just FUCKING hit me?!" On the "fucking" Wilbur kicked Phil in the leg harshly. I just was in bed, watching in disbelief as they fought.

"YOU LITTLE CUNT! DONT YOU DARE KICK YOUR FATHER!! FUCKING GO TO YOUR ROOM OR ILL DRAG YOU THERE!!!" Phil shouted at the top of his lungs in Wilbur's ears.

"Gladly." He scoffed and walked out slowly.

I was left alone in my room, bleeding from my head that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
25.9K 891 66
𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 '𝐴𝑐𝑒' ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠...