My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

SIXTEEN [M]

13.6K 192 53
By JENLISASTORY24

Three days later.
-

It's 10 in the night. Liam and Jane already going to sleep inside their room. I sat on my work desk inside of our bedroom and make a review of the reports for the last time before making a report tomorrow to the superior officer.

I take a glanced on Jennie who just done take a shower while towel just wrapped around her body between chest and thigh. Her hair was wet with her smooth skin being exposed clearly. I got a blue balls everyday for having to restrain my animal lust towards her. I gulped hardly while covered my bulge which getting aroused with her body with the cushion. She's too sexy with that looks. How can I survived if she always like this everyday without touching her. I cleached my fist in desire. I really want to touch her so bad, but I couldn't.

“Close the light if you've done with your work”,she simply spoke without looked at me while drying her hair infront of mirror.

“Jen... Can we talked for a while?”,I spoke with calm tone. Look at her. She just nodded and go to her closet.

“Sit down first”,I looked at her patiently.

“Just say what you wanna talk about”,she coldly replied while wore her white lingerie.

“Jennie... Please. How long do you want us to be like this?”

She walked towards the bed and looked at her phone.

“I'm talking with you”,

“Yes , I'm listening”, she simply replied while typing her phone, texting with someone while smiling.

“...Put your phone down first, we're talk about us”

“Just---”,I take her phone and throw on the ground harshly.

“PLEASE RESPECT ME AS YOUR HUSBAND, JENNIE MANOBAN! I'M STILL YOUR HUSBAND! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE NOBODY , ITS FUCKING HURTING ME SO MUCH!!”

She was suprised. I damaged her phone in a rage. She getting less and less respectful with me, ignoring me, care about others things than me. I don’t ever want to use angerness on her. I love her. Fucking really love her. But her extreme attitude boiled down the feeling of patience I had long kept.

“Tell me! Let me know, what else should I do for you to love me back, Jen. Please stop treating me like stranger meanwhile we're married. It's fucking hurting me”

“You are so selfish, Lisa”

A soft voice in firmly from her come out with a low tone. She staring at me with her anger, frustration, sadness, persecution in the eyes.

“Am I selfish? What in your mind Jennie Kim”

“Cheater... You are cheater!”,She shouted loudly infront of me, suddenly the tears were being my weakness from her came out flowing on the cheeks slowly. I tried to touch her, she backwards.

“Please... Forgive me, Jen. I already regret for all my past actions. I do that just because lust, not love, the woman I love is just you, only you”

“Am I not enough for you , Lalisa?”

“Tell me what I'm lacking untill you can cross over to do such a thing to me”,she spoke while look down, crying.

I shake my head slightly.

“You're more than enough for me---”

“THEN WHY YOU FUCK OTHER WOMAN BEHIND ME!”

I was dumbfounded. She still hurt about the past things I did.

“Fine, I hurt you. Tell me what I should do to atone for my wrongs against you”, I stood up straightly infront of her, look at her sobbing in silence. I really want to hugged her tightly, won't let her go again. But she keep avoided me for come closer.

“I want divorce”,her low tone. The three sentences broke my heart, too much this time, tore the tears I held back when she uttered a verse I had not expected ever.

“J-jen... what are you saying?”, I stammering. Harshly wipe away my ugly cry, look straightly at her who calm look away.

“I want---”,I cutted her sentence with hugged. Come here who dare to apart me from her, my heart fall heard a very ... Painful verse from the woman I've loved all this time.

“My Love, my wifey, the mother of my children, you're my everything, Jennie. Hurt me, hurt me how much you want. But please.. don't leave me!”

I cried on the shoulder of the person who was once being the mainstay for me to continue living in a state of happiness, happiness that we both enjoyed together, a sense of love which we shared together until born of the two light eyes that were growing up infront of us. The love that I want to continue with the same person until the end of my life. All I want is you. Only you. She pulled out the hugged slowly while looked at my eyes stoic.

“W-what are you doing?”

-

-

-

-

Next Morning

J E N N I E
I woke up with a wide smile and was satisfied with what we did last night. The pain was replaced by happiness, excitement, high desire between me and Lisa.

Flashback
She hugged me tightly after I uttered a sentence that grazed her sweet smiles, I didn’t mean to, as anger enveloped me to utter the word. The romantic sentences she uttered towards me softened a wounded heart, she was tired of trying to get me, I could see in her steadfast eyes. But never give up though her dignity she wasted. I noticed every night she would hide the feeling of stimulation she was away from me, she wanted to have an intimate relationship with me. But she never forced me. “Desire is released through the sincerity that we both can enjoyed” a verse poured out from her during our first night.

I pulled out the hugged, took off my lingerie, exposed my naked body right infront of her. She froze on her spot staring at mine.

“W-what are you doing?”, she stammering while sweating.

I replied with a teasing smile and took her hand place on my breast, squeezing until moaning and lust come out. She looked at me with her stoic face then to my hard nipples which getting stone with her touched.

“Shoud we work for our new baby?”, I whispered with my naughty voice. She widened her eyes then quickly took off her clothes just left her fucking big bulge with boxer on.

She lay me on the bed and crawl on my top to poured her kisses towards my body untill leave more hickey on it. She palm my boobs and squishy it slowly while sucking neck hungrily like lust tiger. I secretly smile happily and respond to her kissing before grabbed her boxer then stroke her cloth cock harshly, she groaned while gripping my breast firmly while sucking the other.

“Ahhhh L-lisaa , took off this”

I looked at her eyes, full with lust and love. Her desire eyes is about to explore. She quickly obey to my words and throw her boxer everywhere, she lay back on me then wrapped her mouth around my hard nipples. I arched my head to the back with pleasure and give her access to eat my breast.

She took my hand and place on her super fucking hard cock, standing up proud between my straddle while poking my folds. I widened my eyes for a while when felt her cock became more bigger than before, what she did?

My body became weak and limp with her mouth. She teasing my folds with her long thick finger, with move up and down slowly. I place my hand on her shoulder while release a soft moan, really enjoyed with her gentle moves. She going down and wide my straddle, place her head right infront of my womanhood. I felt my virginity get soaking because her stare towards mine.

“L-lisa~”

I shyly look away and closed my eyes tightly when she suddenly licked my pussy hardly with her tongue. She interwined my hand from moving aside and keep licking like eating whipping cream, she move her mouth on my womanhood in full of pleasure. I writhed in excitement and let go my first ever climax after 3months we didn't having sex together. I could felt her smirked on mine. She stood up and kiss my lips passionately while slowly inside her hard cock on mine. It's...fucking big.

I accidentally scratched Lisa's shoulder while my tears falling slowly cause of pain. She kissed my eyes , down to my lips. She locked my hand on side and start pull again her cock inside me. I groaned loudly when halfaway, closed my eyes tightly, my chest going up and down fastly. Holding the pain and pleasure she gave to me after 3 months.

“It's hurt, baby?”,she asked while looked at me lustfully.

I nodded slowly and pull her head to kiss, reduce from pain. She continue go inside me and slowly thrusting. I released a loud moaned with breathless arched my head to above, enjoying her thrust which start deep and deep with fast move.

“AAAAHHHHH~”,A stream of hot semen flows inwards my womanhood. She pulled out her cock and kissed my forehead. I could saw her happiest smile after a long time it faded engraved on the lips. She caressed my face then lying on top of my chest softly.

“I love you Jennie ManobanKim”

The never bored words she uttered to me.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

I tried to get up but felt pain at the bottom, I take a deep breath and about to stood up again she hold my wrist while her eyes still closed. I quickly looked away, it was awkward moment. I'm the one who take an action first last night, seduce her untill being this sore. I bite my lips and tried to escape from her gripped.

“Where you wanna going, Wifey?”, she asked with raspy tone.

“T-take a shower..”

“No, come here”, she pulled me down to lay beside her then hugged me tightly with her face on my neck.

“Lisa~ I need to wake up now. The kids need to eat breakfast”

“Ehmm it's still early, let's cuddling first. I missed you so muchh”, she whispered gently on my ear and poured a kisses on my shoulder. Her hand also work with squishy my boobs slowly. I released a soft moaned and gently slapped her arm before stood up.

“Hey kids!”, she greeting her kids who on the dining table before sat with them.

“Babaaa!”, they happily replied to Lisa. I smile widely and putted down the milk on the table for Liam and Jane.

She giggled looked at her children and turn her gaze to me.

“What?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes”

“Mummy sick?”, asked the boy while hold my forehead and looked at my face cutely.

Lisa chuckled softly and eaten her breakfast.

“I'm okay baby, dont worry”, I caressed his hair softly make he nodded and start eating back.

I looked at Lisa. She staring at her phone with frowned her forehead firmly and sighed softly.

“Wae?”, I asked while beside her on the backyard after breakfast. She turn to me while smile weakly then hold my hand.

“I have new mission next month in Kazakhstan. And it's take for 6month to be there”

She spoke in calm tone while looked at me. My eyes turn to stoic and pulled back my hand from her slowly. 6 months? 6 months without her by my side and the kids? That's was painful. This is her first time will leave us alone after the twins was born 3 years ago. She turned down her priority work when I was pregnant for Liam and Jane, and she got a warning letter from her superiors for rejecting an important assignment just for my sake. This time she must go for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.1K 32
𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’“π’†π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π‘±π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’π’π’π’—π’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒅𝒐 π’•π’‰π’†π’ŠοΏ½...
508K 9.3K 28
"Marrying My Enemy is not Bad at all, I fell in love with her, I didn't know, but I think I fell for her because of her true colors, she's kinda cari...
4.2M 115K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
26.9K 329 25
JENNIE WENT ON BLIND DATES BUT ENDED UP LIKING THE BODYGUARD πŸ˜‚