Depressed || JJK

Da unnshiii_07

"Are you the cure to my depression?" A girl, usually sad, fragile and always scared about the outcomes of her... Altro

•Introduction•
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)

(12)

673 76 124
Da unnshiii_07

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

It has been three more days since I've been bedridden.

I'm bored.

I've read three novels since then but I can't read my course books.

I got up, humming lightly as I scrolled through my phone, searching for new music.

I used to have an app where you can sing and post your videos of you singing, and people would support you and your voice.

I once sang a song too.

It got like 13.6K likes.

Remembering the days, I downloaded the app again as I checked through it, finding new profiles of some underrated singers.

My eyes fell on a profile in black and white, the man in the photo wearing a mask and a bucket hat as his name was referred to as "JK".

I couldn't see his photo clearly as it was a bit blurred, but I decided to check it out since I was bored.

There were some covers of songs like '10000 hours', 'Nothing like us', 'We don't talk anymore', "Never not' and a few more.

And then there was a song which was highlighted as 'self-written'.

"Still With You"

This seems interesting.

Quickly plugging my earphones in my ears, I laid back playing the music with my heart beating at a faster pace.

In this time, only music is helping me.

The song started with a low melody, as I tried to concentrate on the soft voice echoing in the background.

This...is so good.

When the sound started resonating from my ear to ear, I fell in love with the song.

The lyrics are so mesmerizing.

The voice is so beautiful.

Wow...

Why do I think I've heard this voice before?

I didn't realise how I got so lost in the song. It was out of my imagination. And is it self written? This man seemed so talented.

I put the song on loop as I shut my eyes close, listening to it again and again like I can't get enough of it.

After listening to it for like fifteen times, I checked out my notifications as I got a friend request from the same person.

Since I made a new profile, my name was still referred to as "guest" so I thought of accepting his request.

-JK
Thanks for your likes on my songs :)

He sent a message and I smiled at my screen, sending back a smiling emoji.

-Guest
️☺️
No problem! I really like your voice and your song 'still with you'.

I texted back, as I got another message.

-JK
I'm glad️❤️

Oh..

He sent me a heart emoji..

-JK
So you sing too?

I sighed as I typed back.

-Guest
I used to sing before. But I'm sick these days so I can't.

-JK
Oh, take care then :)

-Guest
Sure, I will.

Before I could type anymore, I heard a knock on the main door as I got up from my bed.

My mom and dad both were not home. So I walked to the front as I called out.

"Who's there?"

"It's me!"

That voice...

Oh my god...

Dr. Hoseok???

A wave of panic rose in my body as I quickly fixed my hoodie, slowly walking to the door as I pulled it, revealing Dr. Hoseok smiling at me.

"D-Doctor...how did you get here?" I whispered and he looked down at my hand as I tried to hide it behind my back.

"Miss Kim, I'm really mad at you right now." His smile dropped as his gaze became darker when he looked into my eyes and I gulped.

"O-oh..." I stepped back, terrified.

He stepped inside, the sound of his boots thumping on the carpeted floor echoed in my empty house as my heartbeat fastened.

"D-Doctor..." I tried to look at him in the eyes but I couldn't, because there was a dangerous dark aura in his eyes and instead of that cheerful smile, his facial expressions were firm with his brows knitted together.

"How could you do this? Miss Kim?"

I lowered my gaze to my feet as I exhaled through my nostrils, unable to utter anything.

"May I ask the reason? Are you not satisfied with this life that you're given? You're given food to eat, good clothes to wear, a cozy bed to sleep in...you know you're living a life that most of the people wish they had?"

He's right...

"I-I'm so sorry doctor.." only being able to whisper these words, I broke down into a burst of tears while looking at the floor.

"Hey, don't cry.." he quickly stepped forward, embracing me into a warm hug.

Oh my god.

I hope he isn't mad at me..

He patted me on my back as I clutched his purple sweatshirt in my small fists, burying my face into his chest as I sobbed harder.

"Don't cry, I'm here.." he softly whispered as I sniffled back, my tears grazing from my eyes to my chin.

Wiping off my tears with both his hands, he smiled at me which genuinely made me smile back, even though I felt crushed a minute ago.

"a-are you mad at me, Doctor?"

He chuckled, leaning down to my eye level.

"Absolutely not. And Miss Kim.. I'll give you a proper therapy session by myself. You won't have to pay me now."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.4K 719 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
52.1K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...
849 344 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
281K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...