♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

Por miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... Más

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

40. *Whipped?*

2.4K 75 13
Por miss_cherry001

Massimo's P.O.V

I was in my office room doing some business related work but I couldn't help but to think about a particular someone!

After our little thing in her bedroom we went downstairs for lunch. Throughout the lunch I had my eyes on her which she was obviously aware of but was trying to not look at me but her slight blush didn't go unnoticed by me.

Even now as I thought back to how her lips had felt against mine, how the heat of her body & her intoxicated bodily scent smelled hmmm, I wanted to just leave this work and find her! It was as if I was under some spell. It amused me how even without her knowing she had me wrapped around her little finger but I'd never tell her or else she'd definitely use that against me!

I couldn't believe the words that had escaped my lips when I had told her that I had missed her! It surprised as well as shocked me since I didn't remember when was the last time I had said that to someone.

'You sound so whipped!'

I came out of my thoughts as my office door got opened and I looked up to see my twin brothers walking inside.

"Brother." They both acknowledged me to which I gave them a nod with a smile.

As they walked further inside and sat down on the chair I put my files aside and waited for them to say what they wanted to.

"We're leaving big bro." I knew this was coming. Afterall my brothers had their own lives and businesses to look after and they couldn't just stay here forever.

"When are you leaving?" Instead of arguing that they should stay a little more I asked this.

"Tonight. We're leaving after dinner." Marcelo informed to which I gave a curt node.

"Very well then I'll see you guys at dinner tonight." And with that both Marcos & Marcelo left.

To people I might looked like I didn't care about anyone but it was a fact that I loved my family more than anything in this world. I just didn't show it because I didn't know how to show it! For me showing your love was what that made you weak & vulnerable and that wasn't acceptable when you were the leader of the strongest mafia in the world!

'But you show care and an emotion closely related to love when it comes to Maya, so is this not being weak now?' My subconscious mind taunted  but just like always I ignored it.

Maya's P.O.V

I was in my room. It was around 5 pm. My mind was still circling around the little thing we had done in my room before going for lunch. A tint of red rose to my cheeks as I thought about the another kiss we shared. It was surprising yet shocking how normal and oddly satisfied I'd feel whenever we kissed!

I also couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. I missed you. Those were his words. It was the first time I got to feel something much more than his usual self. It was genuine and it had been messing with my silly heart since then!

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. As I looked up I saw both Marcos & Marcelo standing by the door. They walked in as I gestured them to come inside. I patted the bed and they sat down facing me.

"Il fratello è così fortunato a trovarti." Marcos said as he looked at me with a smile.
(Brother is so lucky to find you.)

I rolled my eyes and gave him a You know I don't understand Italian look to which he chuckled and waved it away.

"We're actually here to inform you something." Marcelo said to which Marcos nodded his head.

"Inform? About what?" I asked.

"We're going back to our respective homes after dinner tonight." As Marcos said that my smile fell a little.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Even though we're going after dinner but we thought to inform y'all beforehand." Marcelo said.

I smiled at them but from inside I was not happy. I understood that they had their own businesses and work to look after but the small time I had gotten to spent with them made me really close with them.

"When we were on our plane to come here for brother's birthday party we hadn't expected to find you here." Marcelo said. "But it would be a lie if I say that we are not happy to have you here." Both Marcos & Marcelo smiled at me and I smiled back at them.

"I agree with him." Said Marcos. "I've never seen big brother like this before." His words made me look up at him as I tried to understand what he meant. "I've never seen him caring this much for someone other than...." My brows slight furrowed as he whispered the last part. "But he does for you." A blush rose to my cheeks at this. "And there's no denying to that. Everyone can clearly see it." Both Marcos & Marcelo chuckled as they see blush on my face.

"I um it's not like that." I reasoned but they just gave me the look to which I bit my lip nervously and looked away. 'Why am I getting nervous?!'

"Sure Sure!" Said Marcelo with a sly smirk on his face.

"Our brother is dumb when it comes to things like these. But you're smart Maya." I didn't know why they were all a sudden talking about this. "He's a hardshell but we can see that you've the tendency to break it." I was about to say that it was nothing like that but they continued, "He's like a coconut, hard from outside but soft from the inside." Marcos placed his hand over mine as he looked me in the eyes and said, "He also has a heart contrary to what he believes, he just needs someone to show him that he deserves to love & get loved by someone!"

***
After Marcos & Marcelo left I couldn't stop thinking about what they had said. I didn't know what caused them to believe I had this tendency to break Massimo's hardshell! I mean ok I'd admit that his behaviour had changed since I had first got here but that didn't mean I was someone special or anything.

'Don't tell me that the thought of being someone special to him doesn't make your heart flutter with happiness?' My subconscious mind like always taunted.

A sigh escaped my lips as I laid back on bed. 'Is it possible that all the changes in Massimo is happening because he's actually changing? All those kisses and moments that we shared is because he has started to feel something for me? Or maybe he's falling for me just like how I've fallen for-' My eyes widened at this.  'Oh my....I-I have fallen for him?!' It came out more like a sentence than a question.

I shook my silly thoughts away. "No, I can't possibly fall for him. I got kidnapped for the second time, my life almost got in danger. Instead of getting myself out of this situation, instead of getting answers to all my questions I can't link myself my feelings like this with someone!" I got to put my mind onto right track!

Massimo's P.O.V

After I was done with my business work I decided to go and do some workout, so after changing I made my way towards the gym.

As I opened the gym door my steps halted. I looked up and there she was in her black yoga pants & a t-shirt that was loose on her but still made her look sexy. Her hairs were tied in a bun and few tendrils were falling down her exposed neck.

I gulped audibly as I saw her doing some yoga pose. She was unaware of my presence which I took as an opportunity and silently walked aside. I sat down on the bench away from her. My breath nearly hitched in my throat as she slowly bent forwards with her legs wide apart. I licked my lips as now I could clearly see her cute perky ass. It took everything in me to not go there and squeeze those asscheeks with my hands.

As she bent all the way downward and her head was upside down only then her eyes fell on me. I tilted my head as she now looked at me with wide eyes. A chuckle escaped my lips as she immediately straightend up and turned around to face me.

"When did you come inside?" She asked as she looked at me standing there.

"While you were doing your excersise." I simply said.

"Oh. Um why are you here?" She asked.

"To workout ofcourse." I said. "But I wasn't expecting you here. How come you are here?"

"I was getting bored so I thought to just pass some time." She simply said with a shrug.

"Alright then continue." And with that I went to start my workout. From my peripheral vision I saw her standing there looking at me. As I looked up at her she immediately looked away and went to continue her excersise.

***
I felt breathless after lifting dumbbells and doing some pushups. I was very much aware of Maya who was also doing her yoga on the other corner and the few glances that she sent my way also didn't go unnoticed by me. I smirked at this. But my smirk soon feel as my eyes landed on her and there she was now in her sports bra? When did she change?

Even from the distance I could see her body glistening in sweat. My mouth slightly opened as she did this pose which made her creamy breasts to almost pop out. My movements slowed down as now she ever so slightly opened her legs wide and facing me she bent forward to touch the ground.

As she went to stand straight her eyes fell on me and at that moment I felt my lips dry so I licked them, but what I wasn't ready for her to do the same which made me look down at her pink kissable lips and it reminded me of the times we had kissed.

She immediately looked away and slight blush rose to her cheeks. She turned around backing away from me but my gaze didn't fell from her as I now put the dumbbell I was holding down and started walking towards her.

As if feeling my presence getting nearer she got stilled but didn't stop doing her exercise. I shouldn't have stood this close to her but I realised my mistake later when she all of a sudden bent downward causing her ass to grazed against my front. My breath got hitched and I had to stifle a groan. I involuntary took a step back to create safe distance between our bodies.

Maya feeling my presence got up from that position and turned around to face me. I smirked inwardly as I could see the red tint on her face. She eyed me with confusion as to why I came there.

"Um do you need something?" She asked. Since now I was close to her I could see her closely. My shameless eyes slowly went down her face towards her neck, further down to her... A clearing of throat brought my eyes back up to her face and I saw her glaring at me which to be honest made her look cute af.

"Eyes up here." She said as she put on her t-shirt back and folded her arms in front of her.

She looked at me and I looked at her. We held each other's gaze for what felt like hours but soon her features turned into a feeling of discomfort to which I frowned at her.

Maya's P.O.V

I groaned mentally as I felt slight pain in my lower abdomen. I knew my face must've scrunched up in discomfort because I saw Massimo looking at me with a frown.

"Are you alright?" I heard him saying. His frown was still present but what made my stupid heart flutter was the care & worry I sensed in his voice. Not now silly mind!

"I um ya." I said since I didn't know what else to say. I mean I couldn't possibly just tell him that my period must've arrived.

"You sure? Because you don't look fine." He said.

"No I'm fine." I said back.

"Then why are you putting your hand like this on your tummy?" He asked as he looked down where I had involuntary put my hand out of reflex.

I stayed silent since I couldn't come up with a sudden reply.
"Exercise!" I then said. "I'm just feeling tired because of doing exercise." It wasn't a lie because I was actually a little tired after doing exercise.

He looked at me as if he didn't buy what I said but I sighed inwardly when he didn't ask anything further.

"Alright then you should -" He stopped mid-sentence as a whimper escaped my lips when I felt a painful cramp in my lower abdomen. 'Ugh these cramps have started to come!'

"Mio amore." He said when he heard my whimper.

"I-It's alright I'm ok." I assured him but he gave me a blank look.

"You just whimpered as if you were in pain and not to forget you were holding your tummy as well." He stated. "Is something wrong with your tummy?" He asked and I tried to not blush when he put his hand on my hand over my tummy.

"No, I'm fine seriously it's nothing." I said as I prayed to god for him to not ask anything further. Now, I had no shame in talking about periods. It is natural phenomenon and we females shouldn't feel embarrassed about it but I just didn't know why I couldn't just say it to Massimo!

"Say one more time that you're fine when you're clearly not & I swear I'll kiss the living heaven out of you mio amore!" I shut my mouth as he said that. My eyes were wide while he just looked at me with an amused plus worried look.

And then before I could realise what he was doing I was up in the air. He lifted me in his arms which made me shrieked and out of reflex my hands got wrapped around him.

"Massimo! Put me down!" I said but he just walked out of the gym and started to walk away with me in his arms. I blushed as some of his men who were standing in the way looked at us. I was trying to get out of his grip but I stopped when he squeezed my bum. I looked at him with wide eyes but he just kept walking.

Soon he took a turn and we reached inside the medical room where I had been once when I had gotten allergic reaction from peanuts. He laid me down on the bed and called for his man.

"Porta subito il dottore."  He said more like ordered something to him in italian and the man left after giving a nod.
(Bring the doctor right away.)

I tried to stand up but he came towards me and gestured me to lie down on the bed.

"Massimo you don't have to do this. I'm fi-alright." I said but at that moment another cramp hit me and I moaned in pain.

"You were saying?" He said sarcastically.

'Ugh! How to explain him that it's normal and I'll be fine. I just need to rest and eat!' My eyes slightly widened as I felt getting wet down there. I groaned. This time I stood up from the bed and before he could say something I gestured towards the bathroom.

Thankfully he didn't say anything and I went inside the bathroom. As I sat down on the toilet seat and looked at my underwear I saw a little blood which indicated that my period had surely arrived.

I stood up as I hopefully searched in the cabinets to find something for my period, a first aid kid, but I couldn't find anything. 'Why would they keep any pads/tampons in a house full of men?' My subconscious mind was right. And even though Martha & Gabrielle were females but I doubt they'd still be using them.

I slightly jumped as Massimo knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up." I heard him saying. "The doctor is here to check up on you." And as the words escaped his lips my eyes widened. 'He called the doctor? He fuckin called the doctor?!' What was I supposed to do now?
"Get ready to be embarrassed" I muttered as I opened the bathroom door and stepped out.

I saw the doctor and Massimo standing there now looking at me. I glared at Massimo as he was about to put me into an embarrassing situation. But my eyes then fell on the door of the room that was now opened. I looked back at Massimo and saw him standing away from the door which meant if I ran fast I could get out of this room.

As if sensing that something was going inside my mind I saw Massimo coming my way but I acted so fast that before he could take a step I bolted out of the medical room. I ran. I didn't exactly know where I was going since my room was in opposite direction and I was surely not going back. I ran faster as I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Maya!" Massimo yelled my name but I didn't stop.

"Stop it Maya!" He yelled again. "Why the fuck are you running?" He asked and I could imagine him making a irritating face. But he was right. Why was I running? And where to?

I ran out towards the frontyard and saw his men now looking at me but when they saw Massimo after me they came into action and now they tried to stop me as well. I turned around and started to run towards the back of the mansion where the servant's quarter was.

As I reached there, servants gave me weird looks but I ignored them and went straight towards Maya & Gabrielle's room. Before I could knock on their door it got opened to which I immediately entered inside and locked it behind me.

I was breathing heavily because of running. I sat down on the nearby chair and a groan escaped my lips when another cramp hit my lower abdomen.

"Mia cara you alright? What happened?" I looked up to see both Martha and Gabrielle looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. As I was about to talk someone started to knock on their door.

"Maya! I know you're in there. Open the door." Came Massimo's voice.

At this both Martha and Gabrielle gave me confused looks. "What's going on here?" They asked to which I sighed and narrated the whole incident to them.

"-and that's why I'm here. He called the damn doctor!" As I finished I could see both Martha & Gabrielle looking like they were trying not to laugh.

"Haha go ahead laugh." I said as I pouted.

Martha chuckled as she sat beside me. "Why didn't you just tell him that it's your time of the month."

"I don't know I just - I didn't know how to say it." I said as I blushed with embarrassment. "And besides he kinda didn't give me a chance to tell." I tried to lie but I knew I failed.

"Martha & Gaby I know you ladies are inside as well. Open the door." Came Massimo's voice.

I whimpered as I now started to feel the continuous pain in my lower abdomen.

"Also I don't have any -" Before I could complete Gabrielle put her hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry mia cara we got this. Go inside the bathroom." She caressed my shoulder. I smiled at them and went inside their bathroom.

Massimo's P.O.V

Why did she run away? Sometimes I just couldn't understand what was going on inside her mind!

When I saw the look on her face and then the whimpering sound coming out of her mouth, I knew something was wrong so I called the doctor. But before the doctor could examine her she ran away from there.

As I was about to knock again the door got opened and Martha & Gaby came into view. I walked inside as I looked for Maya but she wasn't there.

"She's in the bathroom." Came Martha's voice.

"Bathroom? But she just used the bathroom." I said as I walked towards the bathroom. "She can't hide in there."

"She isn't hiding." As Gaby said that I looked up at her. "She's inside because she's using it." And only then I noticed that Martha wasn't there anymore.

"Is her stomach upset? Why is she going bathroom so frequently?" I asked.

"It's not what you think." She simply replied.

I looked up to see Martha now coming towards the bathroom with something in her hand but I couldn't see what since she was kinda hiding it.

I saw her gently knocking on the door. "Mia cara take this." As she said that the door slightly got opened and Martha gave her that thing.

I stood there seeing the exchange with confusion. 'What's going on?'

"I see the confusion in your eyes." Said Martha. "Come" She gestured me as we walked away from the bathroom.

They sat down on the bed while I sat down on the chair. "Now can you tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Maya is absolutely fine. She's just-" Before Gaby could complete I interrupted her by saying, "I saw the pain on her face, she was whimpering. And now she's in the bathroom. Not to forget, Martha just gave her something."

"Let us finish. Do not interrupt ragazzo." Martha said sternly.

Mafiosa Capo or not you wouldn't want to mess with two angry short italian old ladies! So I kept quiet.

"Maya is absolutely fine. The reason she was paining and whispering is because she's having abdominal cramps." Said Martha. My jaw clenched slightly at the thought of her having cramps. But why was she having cramps?

"Don't fret figlio. It's normal to have cramps during this time." I frowned at this.

Gaby & Martha both huffed in annoyance. "You still don't understand, do you?" As Martha said that I heard Gaby murmuring something like uomini stupidi! under her breath.
(Stupid men)

Before I could ask what they meant, the door of the bathroom got opened and Maya walked out. Her steps halted as she saw me but she then looked away and came towards Maya & Gaby.

"Thank you ladies." She thanked them for god knows what reason to which they gave her their motherly warm smiles.

"No worries mia cara." Martha lovingly carassed her head. "You should go and rest. Do you want me to bring you some tea?" Gaby asked.

"Um ya sure. That'd be nice." Maya simply said.

Again before I could ask anything the room of the door got opened and in walked Enzo and following him were my twin brothers.

Maya's P.O.V

"Is everything alright? One of the men told me how Maya ran away with you after her." Enzo asked as he saw me, Massimo and old ladies together. Marcos & Marcelo were standing behind him as well.

I groaned mentally. 'Great! Just great. Now the entire mansion will know that I'm on my period!'

I heard both Martha and Gabrielle huffing again. They murmured something in Italian under their breath.

I groaned in pain as my cramps got intensified. From my peripheral vision I saw some moment and then I felt him, he immediately came beside me and before I could understand he again lifted me in his arms. This time I didn't fight, instead I put my head against his chest. 'Hmm he smells sooo good.' I sighed heavily.

"Don't worry she'll be fine once she rests." I heard Martha saying. "This happens during first & second day of getting periods." As she said that a slight blush rose to my cheeks.

"Periods? As in....Oh um okay." Enzo said and even though I couldn't see his face I could just tell that he was feeling a bit awkward.

But Massimo's demeanour didn't change, instead his hold got tightened around me. Without saying anything he started walking out of the room.

"You could've told me." Came his voice. But I kept my head buried on his chest.

Soon we reached my room and he gently put me down on my bed. I for some reason didn't want to look up at him so I kept my eyes down. I laid down still keeping my eyes away from his face, I felt his gaze on me as he put the comforter over my body.

I couldn't help but to look up at him when his face came down close to mine. Keeping his eyes on me he gently tucked me under the comforter. My eyes involuntary got closed as he bent down and pecked my forehead.

I slowly opened my eyes only to find him looking at me with his heated gaze. I was sure my face must've been crimson red from blushing. I looked away since it was becoming too much for me to keep looking at his eyes.

Again a groaned escaped my lips as the cramps had now started to come back.

Again he was on my side immediately. He held my hand and carassed it lovingly.

"The tea is here." I looked up to see Martha with tea in her hands. She smiled at me but it widened when she saw Massimo's hand holding mine. I immediately pulled my hand back and sat up on the bed.

"Thank you." I thanked her as she put it on the bedside table. A wide smile came on my lips this time when I saw a pack of chocolate alongside tea.

"Awww.....You're so sweet!" I gushed like a teenager as I eyed the chocolate.

Martha chuckled probably seeing how I was reacting. From my peripheral vision I saw a small smile on his face as well.

Massimo's P.O.V

She looked so adorable when she saw that chocolate. The way she was eyeing it, it made her look so fuckin cute!

It amazed me how just doing small things was enough to make her happy. Just a chocolate and there she was smiling like a kid. Seeing her like this made me want to make her smile even more!

I came out of my thoughts as Martha cleared her throat loudly.

"Stop fantasising in daytime figlio." Martha teased as she smirked at me.

I cleared my throat and looked away as I realised I had been staring at Maya. I heard Martha's chuckle at this.

"I have some business to do. I gotta go." I said and then looked at Maya, "Take care." With that I walked out of her room.

Maya's P.O.V

It made my heart flutter when he said 'take care' to me. I wasn't stupid nor I was blind to see how Massimo was all hard, brooding & dark, but when he talked to me his tone was anything but hard.

"È così frustato!" I heard Martha saying with a smile as he shook her head.
(He's so whipped)

"Take some rest after drinking tea mia cara. And Don't think twice before calling any of us if you need anything ok." With that Martha kissed my forehead and left room.

I sighed as I took a sip of the tea. This feeling, all the affection, care and love these people were showing me was so lovable and kind but was also making me feel overwhelmed. I didn't know if I should feel happy or if I shouldn't feel at all!

It was as if everything was like a dream that was so dear to me but being a dream it had to burst one day. It saddened me how even after being loved by them I couldn't just get into this feeling because I had no idea what'd happen the next moment!

I so wanted to just live in this feeling but I also couldn't just deny the reality. I still had no idea about Massimo's real motive behind kidnapping me! I still didn't know what that Dino guy had wanted from me! So many unanswered questions I had!

No matter how close I had become with each of them, my mind didn't allow me to just forget everything and be blind!

No matter what my heart felt for Massimo, my mind didn't allow me to go easy on him!

'Maybe once I get all my answers I'd be able to think clearly and maybe then I could go with what my heart wants.' I thought in mind.

'But what if after getting my answers it'd become difficult for me to go with my heart?' I just hoped everything would be okay....

*********

A/N: First of all a big virtual hug to all my lovely readers! 🙌 You guys are the sweetest!! THANK YOU SO SOOO MUCH for making my book reach 23k reads & 1.03k votes!!😭❤❤

"I love every single one of you!💖"

Now about this chapter - omg this one's a bit lengthy & a little funny as well as weird (extra tbh🙄) lol but I still loved it! 😛 What about you? Did you like it?

There were so many things in this chapter - Maya's little talk with twin brothers, Maya & Massimo's gym meeting, Maya running away from Massimo (lol), Martha & Gaby helping Maya, everyone knowing about her being on period and then lastly Maya's small dilemma!

Also, Massimo is now showing more and more care towards Maya. Omg he almost admitted being whipped!🙂

So,what do you think about this chapter or this book so far? Do tell! YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I GET WHENEVER YOU PEOPLE COMMENT!!😶😚

Apologies for errors/mistakes.

DON'T FORGET TO TAP ON THE STAR!🌟

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

831K 13.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
530K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
665K 11.3K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
400K 6.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...