Is he really your worst enemy...

Door dracomalf0yy

Y/N Y/L/N and Draco Malfoy are big, I repeat big enemies, but what will happen when Umbridge comes to Hogwart... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N
A/N...again??
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 78

1.2K 45 35
Door dracomalf0yy

Previously...

"True! But you can always ask the twins for help. Those two can come up with a lie better than I do. But...if you want to learn from me then I don't mind." I said and we all nodded.

Then, we just chilled in the common room until we went to the Great Hall to eat dinner and after that, we went to our dorms where Hermione went asleep almost right away. I just read a book until I got tired and went to sleep too.

Tomorrow will be interesting...

Now...

"Y/N! I'm bored! Get up!" Hermione said, loudly and I groaned, took one of the pillows and hit her with it.

"Was that entertaining enough? I'm too tired, 'Mione!" I said with a sigh and she threw the pillow back at me.

"Y/N, come on! I need to get ready! And besides, we need to go to eat." Hermione said, and I groaned again.

"'Mione, it's 11 am! You don't need to get ready! But fine...let's go! I'm hungry!" I said with a sigh, got up from the bed, did my morning routine, changed my clothes and walked down the stairs to the common room.

"Don't you look happy, Y/N/N!" Harry said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't start, Harry! I'm *yawned* still tired!" I said, yawned and then someone jumped on my back.

"Hi, Y/N!" Oliver said, happily and I chuckled, holding him.

"Hi, Oliver, the all too happy kid!" I said, and he chuckled.

"I wish Y/N was this smiley with us too!" Ron said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let's go eat! I'm hungry!" I said and Oliver tightened his grip around me.

"You're taking me there. I'm too lazy to walk." Oliver said, and Hermione chuckled next to me.

"You're lucky, Oliver! She's friendly with you!" Hermione said and I gasped.

"See what I have to deal with, Oliver?" I asked with a dramatic sigh.

"I know why Y/N likes me more than you guys," Oliver said smugly and then Harry, Hermione and Ron turned to face him.

"I'd like to know the secret too!" Ron pointed out and we all chuckled.

"I'm causing trouble all the time!" Oliver said, happily and Ron gasped.

"The four of us are in the middle of the chaos all the time, Oliver!" Ron said, and Oliver shrugged.

"But do you prank people? She loves pranksters!" Oliver said, and Ron sighed.

"True, that's why she's best friends with Fred and George!" Ron said, and Harry nodded.

"That's a fact!" Harry said, and I chuckled.

"At least they're fun!" I said and Hermione shook her head, laughing.

"You all need to leave Y/N alone! She's still tired!" Hermione said, and they all sighed dramatically.

"Fine! I'll see you later! I gotta go now!" Oliver said, jumped down from my back and ran to his friends while Harry, Ron, Hermione and I walked away and sat down somewhere else.

"When does the party starts? Or whatever it is." I asked, and Harry sighed.

"6 pm, I guess! I seriously don't wanna go." Harry said, and we all chuckled.

"It's going to be fine, Harry! Hermione...you, on the other hand, need to be careful! Cormac will be there!" I said, and Hermione looked away, awkwardly.

"What did he do?" Ron asked and I sighed.

"He likes, 'Mione, I guess. But he's just disgusting!" I said and they chuckled.

"Tomorrow is Quidditch, though! It's your first game tomorrow, Ron! I almost asked the twins to come but I thought maybe you'll get too nervous." I said and Ron's eyes went wide.

"Absolutely not! They'd just make fun of me!" Ron said, and I shrugged.

"That's what siblings are for!" I said and looked at Harry, who just chuckled and nodded.

"She's speaking facts!" Harry said, and then, we all started to eat our food.

*Time skip to the evening*

"Harry, we need to go!" Hermione said when they both got ready.

"Can't we just...skip?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"Nah, it's Slughorn! You had to get to know him anyway!" I said and Harry nodded, standing up from the couch.

"See you later, guys!"  Hermione said and dragged Harry out of the common room.

"Oh, Y/N! I have to tell you something!" Ron said and I turned to him confusedly.

"Don't tell me you're planning on pranking Freddie and Georgie...'cause I won't help!" I said and Ron shook his head, chuckling.

"No, no, no! I just wanted to tell you...that Fred and George insisted that you'd spend Christmas with us! They miss you! Honestly, it feels like they miss you more than they miss me and Ginny!" Ron said and I smiled.

"I miss them too...so much! And yes, I'll spend Christmas with you guys! Also...can you do me a favour?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course, what's wrong?" Ron asked, getting concerned.

"Can you tell the twins to send me some pranking stuff? I need a gift for Oliver, and he's obsessed with their shop! And tell them that I'll give them the money on Christmas." I said and Ron chuckled.

"Of course! Fred also wrote me a letter, told me that Oliver is gonna be a legend at Hogwarts. Said that he's proud that there's another prankster going to Hogwarts. Also...I'm worried!" Ron said and I turned to him confusedly once again.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him and he looked on the ground awkwardly.

"The game...tomorrow! What if I'll do badly? But if we win...do you think Fred, George and mom and dad will be proud of me?" Ron asked, nervously and I hugged him.

"Of course, Ron! They'll be very proud of you! Molly is already really proud of you...and so is Arthur! And besides, Fred and George are too. They just love to tease you a lot. It's in their blood to joke around. But they really do love you and they're really proud! I promise! And you're gonna ace it tomorrow! I promise! I'll  be rooting for you with Hermione!" I sai with a smirk and Ron chuckled.

"Thanks, Y/N! You really do know what to say to calm down my nerves! You have no idea how nervous I am!" Ron said and I chuckled.

"Let's get you drunk then, you'll be fine! You won't be nervous about anything!" I said with a shrug and Ron's eyes lit up.

"You'd do that for me?" Ron asked happily and I scoffed.

"I'm kidding, Ron! You just need to be more confident! You'll do fine!" I said and he sighed.

"I hope so! Hey, our dear librarian doesn't hate you so...can you go there and get me the 'Quidditch through the ages' book? Maybe I'll get some good tips?" Ron asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure! I wanted to go there anyway! I'll see you soon!" I said, he nodded happily.

"Thanks, Y/N/N! You're a lifesaver!" Ron said, gave me a quick hug and I ran out of the common room to the library.

There, I took Ron's book and for myself, I got a spellbook, just in case and then, told our librarian about which books I took and then walked out of the library.

On my way back I saw Draco walking up the stairs.

"Draco?" I asked and he turned around and quickly walked to me.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked, looking around nervously.

"Why are you nervous? Did something happen? And I thought you're in your common room...it's getting late." I said and Draco sighed.

"I have to...do something," Draco said and I looked at him, confusedly.

"Is it about...you know what?" I asked him and he nodded, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yes! I don't wanna do it, Y/N/N!" Draco said and I pulled him into a hug.

"It's going to fine, I promise. I'm here for you. Forever and always, okay?" I whispered and he tightened his grip around me.

"I love you!" Draco whispered and I smiled, slightly.

"I love you too, Draco! Just don't get in too much trouble, okay?" I whispered and he nodded, pulled away from me and kissed me.

"I'll try! But I have to go now, okay? I'll see you tomorrow!" Draco said. I nodded with a smile, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

Then, I went back to the common room.

"You're back! Finally!" Ron said and I nodded, chuckling.

"Met Draco, sorry! We talked for a little." I said and Ron nodded.

"It's okay, Y/N! You two are okay, right?" Ron asked and I nodded.

"Yes, of course! He just has some problems right now. He doesn't want to make me worried, you know?" I said and Ron smiled, nodding.

"Funny, how you two hated each other until Umbridge made you two to be roommates!" Ron said and I nudged him into ribs.

"Shut up, Ronnie! But true." I said and Ron chuckled.

"He really likes you, you know? I've seen the way he looks at you. He gives you the same look my dad gives my mother." Ron said and I blushed.

"Look of fear?" I asked, jokingly.

"Okay, true! That look too! You're scary when you're angry! But...I meant the look that says 'I love you' and I mean it. He seems like he really loves you!" Ron said and I smiled happily.

"Thank you, Ron! But shouldn't you read your book? You need to go to sleep earlier though! You need to calm down, be confident and you'll do fine tomorrow!" I said and Ron nodded.

"I'll try but I won't promise anything! I'll go to my room. And try to read...at least a page because you know how I hate reading books!" Ron said and I nodded, chuckling.

"Yes, of course! And write a letter to Fred and George, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

Then, both of us went to our own room...

Now we just have to wait for the morning...

A/N:

I'm sorry for not updating again! I had some problems with school and my student company! But yeah...I'm sorry! I hope you liked it though!

Much love and hugsss!!:)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

579K 24.1K 29
❝Another reason why we must love our enemies is that hate scars the soul and distorts the personality❞ Harry Potter was on the summer vacation of the...
16K 86 15
Two souls Meant to be? Doubtful. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ sorry about the first chapters they're so cringe i made this sooo long ago LMAOO im not into draco anymore...
669 14 10
This is an 18+ sexual fan fiction about Draco Malfoy. It all started on TikTok and I'm moving the whole story here for everyone to enjoy. It's the st...
128K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...