Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
2 ➪ I tried?
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
22 ➪ That Night.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.
29 ➪ I Need It.
30 ➪ Won't leave you again.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
57 ➪ Recognize it.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

3 ➪ Thank you.

15.9K 492 599
By jubidoobi

We made it to the outside of the cafe. The birds were chirping and you could already hear the loud voices from inside the restaurant.

"LETS GOOO!!!" I shouted as I dragged them inside, we like never. and I mean never went out to places like this.

"Alright alright, let's go get a table." Techno sighed, acting unamused but he had a hint of a smile. Wilbur just looked blank like he didn't want to be here at all.

"OooOo can I get chicken Techno?!" I gazed across the menu, like the child I am.

"Sure, I think I'm gonna get eggs, and NOT bacon sandwich." Techno laughed monotony.

"That would be cannibalism." I laughed back at his and my own joke.

"Precisely, but I might get it toasted, sorry crumb." He snickered.

"NOO CRUMB IS TOO SWEET DON'T!!" I jokingly yelled, not many people even knew Cuptoast but it was still funny to joke. crumb is nice.

"aaa anyways, Wil, what are you getting?" Techno asked, still looking at his menu, Wil was sat next to him but didn't reply.

"Wilbur?" Techno repeated, then looked at Wil, he seemed to be looking at something that wasn't us. He also looked worried and sweaty,
like he was going to die or something.

"Wilbur..? Are you alright?" I asked worryingly.

"Y-yeah.. Uhm. I need to g-go to the bathroom really quick, I won't be long." He gulped. He then got up and cautiously speed-ran behind a corner, I don't even know if that was where the bathroom was.

"Is he ok? He looked really worried and uncomfortable." I grit my teeth, Techno looked really confused and worried too.

"I-.. I don't know. He seemed unsure about coming here, to begin with, and hasn't been eating.."

Techno scratched his chin, "That sounds bad. I think he- oh god." He put his hand now on his face, looking very stressed.

"What?" I was confused.

"Nothing." He dismissed my question like that.

"What!?? Tell me!! Pleeaaas-" My whining and begging was cut off by a loud thud and a yell of pain come from outside the building.

I and Techno both looked each other in the eyes and instantly got up and ran to the door.
There stood Wilbur on the ground with his nose bleeding, He had 3 other boys around him, slurring and abusing him.

"Stop it, all of you." Techno croaked in his monotone and scary voice.

"Or what?." One of the boys challenged.

Technoblade instantly threw a punch, hard enough to break a jaw. The boy was knocked out to the ground, whilst the other two backed up.

"That's what. Now fuck off." He replied.

The boys grabbed their friend and scurried off like the rats they were. Techno and I ran to Wilburs aid and helped him to his knees.

"I-I'm sorry.." He whispered.

"What?! Why are you apologizing you didn't do anything?!" I was genuinely surprised.

"I-I made you fight.. and that scream made you worry.. I w-was just overreacting.." Wilbur coughed weakly, tears spilling down his face.

Techno suddenly hugged Wilbur, He never hugged anyone. Wilbur melted into the hug and sobbed. I realized how stupid we looked crying on the floor in front of a restaurant.

"W-we should go home," I suggested.

Techno nodded and helped Wilbur up.
Wilbur wiped the blood off of his face from the bloody nose. We made our way to the car and I sat in the back with Wilbur, I didn't notice until now how malnourished He looked. He had giant eye-bags, dull eyes, dull enough to be black holes, and His structure was like a skeleton. He needs to eat.

We sat in silence until Techno decided to ask Wilbur,

"What happened?"

"Well.. I saw them there, the three boys. I had checked my phone and they said to meet me in front of the building or-.. or. Uhm." He choked as he tried to spit out what the three boys had said.

"What? What did those little shits say." I saw Technos face in the front mirror, He looked angrier than ever.

"I-I'm sorry.." Wil teared up

"It's ok, you did nothing wrong. But it would make me feel better if I knew why you went over there, to begin with." Techno replied monotony.

Wilbur sighed, "Th-they said ... or else they'll.. H-hurt.. T-tom... Tommy." He breathed out, Tears flooding down his face.

"They said what." Techno growled sternly, Wilbur saw the fear in my eyes.

"B-but.. Why did you go over there? I could've taken it myself." I spoke confusedly, and fearfully.

"I didn't want Tommy to be hurt even more so I just listened." Wilbur lamented, Techno went silent for the whole ride home, along with me and Wil.

When the three of us got home we saw Phil at the table.

"Hello, Where were you?" He asked calmly. Surprising.

"Lunch, although we didn't eat anything" Techno responded.

"Sorry." Wilbur muttered

I looked into his eyes, he just stared at the floor solemnly.

"W-Wil it isn't your fault." I tried to make him feel better.

"No.. I-It is. I push all of my problems onto you guys and you have to pay for it. I'm a fuck up.  a mistake. I can't even protect you. I try so hard to eat but I look disgusting whenever I do, and now you guys have to suffer because of me." Wilburs words were coated with extreme sadness and guilt. He looked hopeless Like everything was ending. Tears hit the floor from his eyes, along with another's tears.

Techno was sobbing, my eyes started getting glossy.

Techno walked over to Wilbur and hugged him so tightly. Wilburs legs suddenly gave out, he and Techno hugged on the floor. Phil just looked over them, although I could sense a hint of guilt from his face. He knew how bad he was of a Father.

"Wilbur. I'm so so sorry. We aren't suffering because of you I promise." Techno whispered through tears.

"Really?" Wilbur sounded surprised, He pulled out of the hug and looked at Techno.

Techno and I nodded, "Please promise me something though." Techno interrupted.

"Promise you will 1. Call me if anyone threatens or hurts you again. 2. Eat. I know I know. It's hard sometimes, But it's not something you can just skip, and trust me Wil. You are fine with us and look fine the way you are." Technos words hit both of us, rock bottom to our core. Especially Wilbur.

Wilbur nodded and had a slight smile painted on his face.

"I should apologize, Tommy and especially Wil." Phil suddenly sighed.

"Wilbur Im sorry for making you feel like you are useless. Honestly, you do mean a lot to me, I have trouble being a good Father sometimes. And Tommy I feel as if I favor Techno, It seems that way a lot actually but I promise I care about you all a lot. I'm sorry." He muttered a big explanation.

Wilbur smiled and walked over to Phil, He hugged him and Phil hugged back, Soon enough he motioned for Techno and me to join as well.

I didn't think I would ever feel a hug from my whole family like this. I felt safe for once.

"Thank you." Wilbur muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...
115K 5.2K 52
Ranboo makes new friends at the skatepark who just so happen to be streamers too, Great! But what happens if one of them has a hatred for him? Does h...