Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 40

4.1K 105 4
By ilyssmharry

"Maybe one day when you don't have your concussion," I could hear the smirk in his tone. I didn't want to envision Zayn doing anything remotely sexual because I would undoubtedly get extremely horny and I wasn't sure how well I could control myself.

"I'll remember that." I giggled, knowing that I would and he would probably end up doing it at least once. He turned around as the rice cooked and rested his hands on my thighs. I desperately wanted him to reach up and please me, but he wouldn't.

"They smell delicious," He smiled sweetly before kissing my nose quickly.

"You can bring them in for lunch tomorrow because there will be extras," I said and pulled him between my legs. His hands traveled up my back as he looked at me. I wanted him so damn bad. It wasn't fair to me. He was so damn sexy and all I could do was stare at him. "When I'm better..." I said and rubbed his crotch from the outside of his pants. He let out a small moan as I continued working slowly. "We are going to f.uck in every damn room in this house in every damn position. Got it?" I pulled my hand away with a smile and saw that his length was getting larger with each second.

"Hmm," He moaned and closed his eyes lazily. "I'll be right back...watch the rice for me." I giggled as I watched him walk off. I knew exactly what he was going to do, but I wanted to tease him and make him go at it without me. I stirred the rice and heard the timer go off for the enchiladas so I pulled them out with an oven mitt on my hand.

They looked really good and smelled equally as good. I turned back around to the rice and worked on that while the enchiladas cooled down. I heard Zayn's footsteps before he appeared and he came to me and kissed behind my ear. "I wonder what you just did..."

"I think you know exactly what I just did," He chuckled in my ear, his hot breath giving me goosebumps. He pulled away with a smirk and then washed his hands before tending to the rice.

"How are we ever going to last three weeks without having sex?" I sighed and leaned on the counter. He moved the rice off of the heat and continued stirring it.

Zayn shook his head, "Sex isn't everything, you know? I think if we had to that we could do it."

"I know sex isn't everything," I sighed at him. I didn't want him to think that was all I was with him for. Of course the sex was what brought us together, but I didn't really care at this moment. That single night had changed my life."But I can't help but look at you and get horny..."

"I'm sorry, babygirl," He frowned and walked over to me.

"No you're not," I smirked and pecked his lips quickly. I got enchiladas for us both and put them on plates. Zayn put rice on both plates and then we sat down at the counter.

"These are delicious," Zayn commented as he scarfed down one of his enchiladas. I smiled up at him with my mouth full and we finished eating quickly. "I'll do the dishes, you...can..." He thought of things that I could do that wouldn't hurt my head.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth," I smiled and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth quickly before running back downstairs and wrapping my arms around Zayn's waist.

"Don't run," He said with a smile and kissed my lips softly. I sat on the counter as I watched him.

* * *

F.uck.

I sat up with a gasp and gripped tightly on the sheets. There was a dull throbbing between my legs and I was gasping for air. I had just been having a very naughty dream about Zayn and now couldn't control myself.

"What's wrong?" Zayn sat up suddenly.

"I had a dream," I gasped and looked over at him. The throbbing intensified as I looked at him. If he wasn't going to do anything, I would have to do something.

"A nightmare?" Zayn questioned and moved closer to me. His eyes were sleepy and his body was warm next to mine. He caressed my face gently and was ready to comfort me.

"Hmmm...more like a sex dream," I flicked my eyes up to his and he smirked. I leaned forward slowly and my lips found his. My tongue played with his as I moaned into the kiss and pressed my body to his. He tried to pull away but I rolled myself on top of him and started rocking against his length. "F.uck!" I gasped and sat up. I continued moving my throbbing area over his growing cock. My entire body was tingling as his length grew underneath me.

"Ava," He moaned and gripped my thighs. "We can't."

"Please," I gasped and quickly took my shirt off. I grabbed at my chest as I let out soft moans. Pressure increased between my legs as I rocked back and forth. He bit my lip as he looked at me and I could tell he wanted to. He really wanted to. "If you don't do anything, I will." I teased and then he flipped me underneath him.

"This is dangerous," He groaned and tried to pull away, but I wrapped myself around him. I felt him start to softly thrust a little. He just couldn't control himself. I let out small gasps with each small thrust and then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him.

I stared in awe at his bare chest covered in tattoos. He looked so sexy and I found myself wanting him more and more. I stared at the ink on his arms and couldn't believe how turned on I was by them. It added to his mysteriousness.

I pulled his sweatpants off and I smirked when his cock wasn't covered by any boxers. I reached out and grabbed his length. I moved my hands up and down and watched him lean his head back. His eyes rolled back as he dug his fingers into me. He smiled with his eyes shut as he enjoyed the pleasure I was giving him. He quickly pulled off my underwear and then smiled down at me. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on before I could speak.

He slowly lowered himself down and entered me slowly. His length was inside of me and I was filled with the ultimate pleasure. "Shit, Zayn." I gasped and my nails dug into his back. I had missed the familiar feeling of his dick pushing me to my highest. Zayn grunted as he started thrusting into me quickly.

"I missed you, baby," He moaned into my neck. He bit the sensitive skin on my neck and I dug my nails in harder. His mouth found mine and soon we were lost in each other.

* * *

The next few weeks were torturous for both of us. He refused to have sex with me again or even give me an orgasm until my concussion results were clear. He also refused anything from me but would take it upon himself to get rid of his sexual urges.

I found myself trying to tease him in whatever way possible, but he ignored me. He didn't try to tease me though. His clothes were always on and he didn't wear his uniform to the house; I probably would have lost it.

I had finished all of my schoolwork that was due and slowly started getting back into the habit of going to school. I still hadn't gone a full day, mainly because I hated it there, but I was getting used to being around people other than Zayn. I would totally go to school if Zayn was there so he could f.uck me in the locker room.

"Please," I begged Zayn and crawled on top of his body. He had started wearing clothes to bed, but I still wore only underwear. "You know you want to..." I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck softly.

"We can't, Ava," He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"But my test is today, I'll pass." I threw my arms in the air. I could tell Zayn was just looking directly in my eyes and avoiding my naked body.

"And what if you don't?" He groaned and sat up. He pressed his lips to mine quickly. "If you pass, I promise to you that I will f.uck you senseless..." His fingers trailed up my stomach and he pinched my nipple tightly. I let out a small gasp and he pinched the other. My eyes were wild and I was ready for him now, but he wasn't ready for me.

"F.uck me senseless now," I frowned and caressed his manhood through his sweatpants. I felt him grow in a matter of seconds before my hand was taken away by his.

"Get ready for your test and then go to school afterwards." He smiled. I climbed off his lap and he got off the bed quickly to go to the bathroom and take a shower. I got dressed and then knocked on the door because I had to leave to go to my test. "Bye sweetheart. Good luck!" Zayn shouted from the shower.

* * *

I was free.

Free of my concussion.

Free.

But was I really free?

As I saw it, I was freer when I had my concussion because I didn't have to go to school. Now I had to spend hours away from Zayn and hours with people I had to go.

I quickly drove to the school and sat in the parking lot. It was desolate outside and I could see the wind whipping around. I didn't want to go into the barren parking lot and then into school. I really didn't.

F.uck, do I really want to go in?

Do I really want to be harassed by the kids at school?

I groaned and started my car up.

F.uck this place, I'll go tomorrow.

I revved my engine and drove off to Zayn's house.

AN: Wooooo I wonder what's going to happen???

As always, thank you guys so much for commenting and voting. I really appreciate every comment I get on here. Thank you soo much and I'll update next friday!!

ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.9K 12
*Warning* This story contains violence, abuse, and sexual content. Do not read if you are triggered or not comfortable with this. © CynicalCaroline 2...
2.4M 51.4K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
353 22 21
One night. One night for her to change his life. One night for her to realize how deep she was with him. One night for her to conquer his world. ...
125 0 20
Michael is shocked to see his niece by marriage at a strip club, stripping for the finest cash to get through a ugly divorce and she is pissed when M...