Jealous | Tommyinnit angst

By jubidoobi

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️... More

𝟷 ➪ Sorry
3 ➪ Thank you.
4 ➪ Am I the Problem?
5 ➪ That's the point.
6 ➪ Something wasn't right!
7 ➪ Don't Regret This.
8 ➪ You're here!
9 ➪ Finally.
10 ➪ Come to me, Prick.
11 ➪ Damnit
12 ➪ It's Alright.
13 ➪ I Can't Eat.
14 ➪ Never Again.
15 ➪ Drowning
16 ➪ Kill Himself.
17 ➪ Home.
18 ➪ Better.
19 ➪ Until you are out.
20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.
21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.
22 ➪ That Night.
23 ➪ Hello, Tommy
24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't
25 ➪ Don't Go.
26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.
27 ➪ Go With Him?
28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.
29 ➪ I Need It.
30 ➪ Won't leave you again.
31 ➪ He Ignored Me.
32 ➪ Bye, Karl!
33 ➪ Is He Gonna Be Ok?
34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?
35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?
36 ➪ Peace.
37 ➪ He's the Issue.
38 ➪ Get Out.
39 ➪ He Never Meant It.
40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.
41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.
42 ➪ Ask About it Later.
43 ➪ I'm fine, I promise.
44 ➪ Stopped Him.
45 ➪ This was Reality.
46 ➪ Walked Away.
47 ➪ Lowest Point.
48 ➪ Bandage.
49 ➪ Ranboo Smiled.
50 ➪ Over the Edge.
51 ➪ Won't do It.
52 ➪ You Win This Time.
53 ➪ What Changed.
54 ➪ Dead Weight.
55 ➪ Techno?
56 ➪ Hey, Mom.
57 ➪ Recognize it.
58 ➪ They Care.
59 ➪ I'm Supposed to help...
60 ➪ Trust Your Gut.
61 ➪ Looking up
62 ➪ I'm so Awful.
63 ➪ All of it.
64 ➪ Jealous
➪ A/N

2 ➪ I tried?

17K 574 1.5K
By jubidoobi

I woke up to blinding light flashing through the velvet curtains. Stretching my arms, I walked downstairs to see Wilbur and Phil fighting. As usual.

"Did you even notice I fucking left?!" Wilbur Rasped with a shaky voice.

"I- N-no.. Well! Kinda!" Phil tried responding but he knew Wilbur was right.

"I could just leave this house and YOU wouldn't fucking care. Or even notice!" Wilbur was threatening tears as he stated.

"Wilbur.. You really are reading too much into this.. I was very busy with Techno and Tommy yesterday." Phil lied, I know what he's doing.

"Why are you never busy with me?! Why do you never bother to talk to me!?" Wilbur teared up.

"Can you hear yourself?! You're trying to make me a bad guy, I'm your Father. I'm sorry you feel that way, Wil." Phil manipulated Wilbur. all the time actually. It's getting to him quickly..

Wilbur broke into tears and hugged Phil, sobbing into his shirt. "I-I'm sorry for being so horrible... I'm sorry for yelling.." He cried. It was hard to watch your brother be mentally tormented by your own Father.

Wilbur wiped his tears and his legs gave out suddenly, he dropped to his knees and watched Philza walk out of the room. He put his shaking hands over his face and starting crying again.
I slowly crept over to him. When I got close enough I tapped his shoulder and he flinched in fear.

"Tommy! Y-you.. scared me." Wilbur huffed, catching his breath.

"Wil.. are you.. are you alright?.." I asked with a shaky voice.

"Why? W-wait.. Did you hear m-me and Phil's fight..?" Wilbur fathomed.

"Sorta.." I replied nervously.

"Hm. Yeah, it was rough. But it's ok because he made me realize I was just being a crybaby. He's a good dad." Wilbur smiled, I could see the tear stains on his face and shirt.

"W-Wil.. He's manipulating you!! He's lying he wasn't busy with me yesterday!" I raised my voice, trying to make him realize.

Wilbur flinched at my sudden loudness, "But. Tommy you're being ridiculous.. Phil was probably busy with Techno then..!" Wilbur suggested, trying to believe our Father was a good guy.

"He wasn't! Even I noticed you left!" I barked.

"H-he wasn't??? Why.. Why would he lie to me..???!! I thought he cared..!?I-I'm so.. confused.?" He widened his eyes and started crying. His breathing got fast and he held his head and chest. I could tell he was having a panic attack.

"W-Wil It's alright!! I-I'm here.. Uhhh.. uhm- C-can you hear me Wilbur??! You're safe you're ok!! Uhm- count to 10 with me.. Ok?!" I stuttered nervously, My hands shaking and I put one on his shoulder.

He looked at my with bloodshot eyes, filled with salty tears. I tried counting with him and he tried his best but it just wasn't working. He started scratching at his arms impulsively and then blood starts dropping down his arms

"Wil! Stop please.!" I held his arm as I tried to help, "T-TECHNO!! HELP! PLEASE ITS WILBUR!!" I yelled for Techno, as I knew Phil wouldn't help.

Techno came rushing downstairs to the kitchen at a fast pace once he heard me scream.  When he saw Wilbur violently shaking and crying on the floor he instantly changed his expression and ran over. Techno started trying to calm down Wilbur by asking him question like what do you see around you, and what can you smell. I watched in fear as I saw how Techno handled it so well. Wilbur stopped crying and wiped his tears with his shirt and latched onto Techno. Techno helped him up and brought him to the sink to wash and bandage his mangled arm.

"Th-thank you.." Wilbur sniffled as he thanked me and Techno.

"It's no problem, just go get some rest." Techno croaked.

Wilbur nodded and walked slowly to his room to nap for the day. Techno instantly tapped my shoulder and looked curious.

"What happened..?" He asked me sternly, wanting a straight forward answer.

"Wilbur and dad had a fight.. Dad was being horrible to him and lying. Wilbur left the house yesterday and Phil didn't even notice." I sighed.

Techno nodded with a hand on his chin, "I'll talk to him." Techno walked out of the room.

I replayed everything in my head and was glad that everything was hopefully resolved. Then the thought of Ranboo and Tubbo came back into my mind and instantly slouched while eating breakfast. I looked at me and Tubbo's dms and saw a message,

Tubbo: im sorry too i shouldnt have lashed out do you want to play or talk today?

Tommy: yeah sure!! its ok

Tubbo: ok yay :)

I smiled as I finished my breakfast. I walked to my room. then I stopped. I heard the sound of coughing coming from the bathroom.

I knocked, "Wil are you alright..?" I asked. The coughing stopped.

"Im alright I just don't feel well after this morning." Wilbur croaked, his voice raspy from throwing up.

I understood that, I hope he was ok though. I walked to my room and started up my computer again. I sat down and logged onto discord, texting Tubbo if he wanted to stream. 

Tubbo: hhh sorry Tommy i'm playing with Ranboo now, your a little late..

Tommy: It's ok.

Ughhh why is he always with Ranboo?? Is he forgetting about me.? I look at my arms and roll up my sleeves, revealing the slashes from yesterday. I sighed to myself, is Wilbur alright? Ill check on him. I got up from my gaming chair and walked slowly over to Wil's door, I could already smell smoke.

"Wilbur! You need to stop smoking it isnt good!! What's wrong?!" I yelled and knocked at his door.

He opened up the door slowly, he looked like he had been crying and had a pack on cigarettes and a lighter on his bed. I instantly ran to grab the box but he pulled my shirt and yanked me backwards. I retaliated and pushed him away, he instantly went flying into the wall and onto the floor.

"Oh- shit are you ok?? I'm so sorry!" I instantly ran to him and tried helping him up. Why did he fall so easily? Is he that weak?

"Y-yeah I'm go-" He tried to sputter but then started coughing violently, so so violently. He started coughing up droplets of blood. That caused me to panic so I tried to yell for Techno.

"TEC-"

"TOMMY. Stop. I'm fine." Wilbur sped at me and covered my mouth, He wiped the blood off the corners of his face with a small cough at the end.

"Im alright, It happens sometimes. it's from... Uhhh. smoking! yeah smoking. anyways what did you need." Wilbur spat out. He was obviously making up an excuse, I've never heard someone cough up blood from smoking. I mean unless they are old... and Wilbur is only 15!! He shouldn't even be smoking.

"I came up to check if you were alright." I murmured.

"I'm really not." He replied straight forwardly.

"What's going on?" I asked, I knew some of why but not everything.

"Mainly because Dad doesn't care about me. He treats me like garbage on the side of the street. Like I said, I could just run away! He wouldn't care!" Wilbur smiled maniacally, It scared me.

"Why are you smiling..?- No- Where did you even go yesterday?!" I yelled.

"The bridge near us."

"What?! Were you trying to kill yourself or something?!" I scattered, I was terrified for him. Why would he go to a bridge?!

"No stupid. Ugh. Why doess everybodyyyy assume that.. anyways- I went there to calm down. I mean, had just watched my brother have a mental breakdown and self harm. You know I need some time alone too. Speaking of, did you and Tubbo solve everything?" Wilbur explained, then switching the topic away from himself and to me.

"Yeah, we were gonna play but he's with Ranboo." I rolled my eyes.

"Well Tubbo can have other friends Tommy." Wilbur assured.

"I know I know.. But I feel like I'm being forgotten." I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"Tubbo would never forget you, You're his best friend!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"I guess so- Hey stop it!" I saw him trying to light another cigarette.

"Make me." He grinned.

I grabbed his arm and tried getting the cigarette, but he was vastly taller then me.

"Wilburrr stop!!" I whined.

He laughed as he held the cigarette up to his mouth to smoke, I just watched as he did his unhealthy habit. I pouted as he blew smoke, It always like I said smelled disgusting.

"It's not funny." I rasped.

"It kinda is.. But fine i'll stop. for today." He muttered.

"Ugh whatever. I'm bored." I grumbled, I don't have much to do since Tubbo is with Ranboo..

"Uhh.. We can go out or something!" Wilbur suggested with a light smile.

"OooOo! Can we get lunch?!" My eyes lit up, I was very hungry.

"Hmm.. ehhh i-I don't know, Tommy.." Wilbur sounded unsure.

"Whyyyy?!! You probably threw up all your food from this morning because of Phil and you didn't eat last night!" I yelled, Why wasn't he hungry??

"I-.. I don't want.." He sighed still unconvinced.
"Fine. Let's ask Techno." He rolled his eyes.

"Alright! also I wanted to ask, why didn't you eat dinner last night anyways?" I asked, still confused as to why he lied.

He stared at me blankly, like he was trying to think of an excuse.
"I- couldn't I- just.. I mean.."
He stuttered.

The last words he spoke out pierced through my skull as he whispered it.

"I tried?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 98 23
Y/n says hello to a college while saying a painful goodbye to her best friend Alex, they have spent all their childhood together and this was the par...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
11.9K 220 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024