Sweet Venom

By Mari_The_Ghost

The classic high school Vampire Gerard Way x Reader. Being best friend's with Mikey makes for a wonderfully... More

Chapter. 1
Author's note
2. And So It Begins
3. Bite Me
4. Trust Me
5. BFF's
6. Alone Together
7.Where do we go from here?
8. A Night Together
9. Mall Rats
10. Awkward much?
11. It's not a Date
12. Not a Date, Date.
13. Comic Shop Date
14.What is Normal
15. Sneaking Around
16. Sleepover
17. Brunch
18. Friends
19. Bonding Times
20. Hide and Seek
21. A What?
22. GRWM
23. Party Pt. 1
24. Party Pt2
25. Girl Talk
26. Panic! in the feels
27. Flirting?
29. Distanced
30. Game Night
31. Yikes
32. Double Yikes
33.
34. Gerard
35. Gerard pt 2
36. Ow
37. Everything Hurts
38. Apologies
39.
40. Secret in Your Throat
41. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You
42. I Promise
43. We Good?
44. Tell Me
45. Holding Hands and Life Was Perfect
46. Hanging with Corpses
47. Hand in Mine
Epilogue

28. Vibing

1.4K 62 84
By Mari_The_Ghost

I sit on the couch for a little while by myself before Gerard comes crashing into the couch next to me.

"Where did you go?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Had to go by batteries for the lights since they died last week, plus I got us some snacks." He grabbed the bag next to him taking out the goodies stashed inside.

"Oh, where did you go?" I said taking some candy from him.

"Walmart, duh." He sassed rolling his eyes at me.

I smacked him with the candy in my hand, giggling lightly at him.

"What? It was the obvious answer," He laughed getting up and putting batteries in the lanterns he had around the room. But he didn't turn them on yet since the sun was still up.

I shake my head to myself and go back to playing neko atsume on my phone. Gotta feed my virtual stray cats. I take some cute pictures of my cats before I feel the couch dip next to me and Gerard's arm against mine.

"Is that neko atsume?" He breaths by my shoulder.

"Yeah, gotta collect all the cats." I smile though I feel the butterflies in my stomach at our closeness.

"That's fun. I should download that to my phone too. And then when I collect more than you, you'll be so jealous." He laughed leaning his head on my shoulder.

I chuckled. "You wish I would be jealous of you, you dork."

"Oh you totally would be," He smiled sitting up and turning to face me.

I turn my body towards him putting my phone down in my lap. "Uh no. I'm the better cat collector."

"Yeah and how would you know that? I don't need a lot of sleep so I'm going to collect more than you." He smirks.

"Ah!" I scoff, "The audacity you have to believe you're better than me!"

"Oh what? You think you're better? I'm a vampire. I'm clearly superior." He leans forward putting a hand to his chest.

"You think you can beat me?" I lean towards him, pulling my legs up onto the couch. "I'm fucking amazing! Who cares that you're a vampire? I'm the only one who knows!" I laugh.

"Oh so you don't care? So this isn't exciting to you at all?"

I laugh sharply, "Exciting is different than you beating at Neko Atsume." I smile poking him in the nose.

He looks at me with a smile, "Understandable. I still think I'll beat you though."

"You can try." I raise my eyebrows at him with a smirk on my face.

"Oh I will," He smiles leaning back against the couch cushions.

I laugh softly, leaning back as well but against the arm rest. Gerard looks down and slips his hand under my legs picking them and laying them across his. I look up at him from under my eyelashes trying to hide the soft smile on my lips. Gerard just turns and smiles back at me.

"Sooo," I look away shyly. "What do you wanna do?"

"Well, we could read some comics. I got some new ones. Or we could play hide and seek again. Or just vibe together." Gerard smiles at me.

"Hmm let's read some comics and then play hide and seek." I smile up at him.

"Alright. Move your legs real fast." Gerard said, putting a hand on my thigh.

I try and fight the blush rising to my cheeks as I lift up my legs. The second I pull my knees in Gerard is already back with some comics.

"You can put your legs back." Gerard says putting a hand on my knee and holding the stack of comics with his other.

We get settled back into the couch and start to read the comics. Once the sun starts to fade we decide it would be perfect to play hide and seek. I throw on my sweatshirt so I don't get scraped up while running around the warehouse and can't help but blush when Gee says it looks cute on me. It does give me an edge to try and hide even better than last time we played. But nothing beats when we played hide and seek at the mall.

After a few rounds of hide and seek we go back to sitting on the couch together. We end up sitting in the dead center of the couch, incredibly close together. Gerard puts an arm around me casually, as if it's something he's always done. Which uh duh? This is normal friendship stuff right?

"So, how long are we staying out here?" I say softly.

"Hmmm, you need actual sleep don't you?" Gerard chuckles, I can feel his chest rumble next to me.

"Well yeah, but like I also have parents who will probably be wondering where the fuck I went." I laugh, pressing my forehead against his chest.

Gerard wraps his other arm around me. "You're right. We'll head back. Gotta walk aways first too."

"You know," I look up at him. "I think you made us walk cause you just didn't want to carry me the whole way." I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Aaaactually. I just didn't want you to get super motion sick from me running so fast." He leaned down pressing his forehead against mine.

"Fine," I sigh. "I'll accept that answer."

"Good," he smiled and tilted his forward as if to kiss me but my phone started ringing and I had to pull away.

"Shit," I mumble reading the caller I.D. as my dad.

"Sorry," Gerard says quietly as I answer the phone.

My dad asks me where the hell I am, and I just tell him that I'm hanging with Gerard and I'll be home in a little. He scolds me for not telling him earlier and just leaving. I roll my eyes, making Gee laugh next to me. I apologize and tell him I'll be home in a little.

"Guess your gonna have to drop me off at my front door." I sigh.

"That's not terrible. Plus you didn't get grounded." He shrugs.

"True." I force myself up and stretch a little from sitting for so long.

"Well," Gerard stood up next to me. "Seeing as you need to get home fast, guess I'll have to run you the whole way there."

"You think I'll be absolutely messed up?" I laughed looking up at him.

"Nah, you're a tough girl. Right pumpkin?" He smirked at me.

"Of course, Boo." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He laughed sliding an arm around my shoulder guiding me towards the window.

"What about your lights?" I asked as we stopped in front of the window.

"I'll help you out and then I'll turn them off."

I shrug, "Okay."

Next thing he was outside the window, waiting for my hope through. I sat down on the ledge and kicked my legs over to the outside.

"You ready?" He asked, standing in front of me, hands hovering by my waist.

"Yeah yeah. It's not that far off a drop." I roll my eyes.

"I had to catch you last time too, remember?" He smirked, placing his hands on my hips.

"Shut up." I smile at him, shaking my head slightly. I put my hands on Gerard's shoulders to lower myself easier.

Gerard chuckles softly and I slide myself off the ledge. As I slide down Gerard pulls me closer to him to keep me from tripping or losing balance. When my feet finally hit the ground, I was flush against Gerard. Almost as close as we were last weekend in the closet. I looked up at him and knew my face was red and my heart was pounding. He looked down at me, flexing his fingers against my hips. I'm sure I was gripping his shoulders tighter than I needed to. Gerard started to lean down and I couldn't help but push myself up slightly to meet him.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

We jumped apart as a car alarm went off somewhere in the distance. I awkwardly put my hands in my pockets as Gerard rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm, uh, gonna go turn the lights off."

"Yeah," I said quietly, moving away from the window.

Gerard hoped inside and out in a few seconds, before coming to stand in front of me again. He clears his throat awkwardly.

"Uh you ready to leave?"

"Yeah. Everything good?" I look up at him.

"Yup." He nods. We stare at each other for a moment before Gerard speaks up again. "Uh time to climb on, spider monkey." He cracks a smile.

"This isn't fucking Twilight, Gee." I say through laughter.

Gerard laughs as well before turning around and kneeling down so I can get on. It's not awkward as I wrap my arms around him. He lifts me up easily and adjusts his hold on me.

"You ready?" He asks, taking a few steps forward.

"Yup." I say popping the p. I close my eyes and can feel him starting to speed up before the wind is rushing past us incredibly fast.

When we finally stop I notice how dizzy I feel, Gerard was right about me not being able to handle all the running. I took in a few deep breaths as Gerard tapped on my legs signalling to me that I could get down. I slowly untangled my limbs from around him and slid to the ground. But it felt like the ground was moving and I couldn't see straight. Immediately I leaned over to get myself seated on the ground.

"Shit! Are you okay?" Gerard crouched in front of me.

All I could do was nod slightly as I kept my eyes closed and tried to focus on my breathing.

'"I'm so sorry. I definitely ran too fast for you." Gerard said somewhere in front of me. I feel coolness on my forehead and realize he must be putting his hand there to cool me down.

"It's.... It's okay." I breath in again before finally opening my eyes once again.

Gerard moved his hands to my cheeks. "Are you sure? I promise I won't run as fast next time."

"Yeah, everything is just, spinning. I'll be fine." I give him a weak smile, knowing for a fact if I got up right now I would vomit.

"Okay, okay. I'm still so sorry." Gerard leans forward and presses his lips to my forehead. He lets go of my face and sits back down in front of me. "Do you want me to help you to the door. Or do you want to just sit here for a bit."

"Umm," I feel my cheeks heating up. "Let's just sit for a bit, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Gerard moves over next to me and pulls me slightly. I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder while the world slowly stops spinning around me. Gee wraps an arm around me and everything feels so safe.

A few minutes go by and I'm feeling well enough to stand but a part of me doesn't want to leave my place next to Gee. But I know my dad might actually think of grounding me if I take too long.

"Uhh I should probably head inside now." I say quietly.

"Yeah, probably." Gee responds just as quiet.

Neither of us move though. A minute goes and I finally take the initiative to get up. Gerard stands next to me making sure I don't fall over and don't feel dizzy again. Once we both stand, Gee slides an arm over my shoulders to help me walk to my door. We walk the short way from behind the bushes where we stopped so no one would see him running.

We stop at the front door and Gerard takes his arm away from me. I turn to look at him in the light from my porch.

"Today was really fun." I look down shyly.

"Yeah, we should. We should do it again sometime." Gerard smiled at me.

"Definitely." I smiled up at him.

"Cool." If it was even possible, he smiled wider down at me. "Well, uh." Gerard leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek. "I'll uh see you tomorrow. Yeah?"

"Umm, yeah." I looked up at him with a red face and wide eyes.

"Uh yeah, Night." Gerard says taking a few steps backward, waving by at me.

"Night Gee," I wave back before heading into my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 212 20
19 year old Y/N L/N works at a small cafe, doing her best to keep her head above water and support her family. When her mother still refuses to get a...
1.5K 42 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...
4K 149 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
2K 25 17
Psycho! Gerard X Reader (an AU mcr fanfic) Y/n and Gerard were couples before. But, a tragedy happens which force the psycho side of Gerard to involv...