Iris of an Angels Eyes (a Fai...

By DKKelly

Life is normal in the guild called Fairy Tail. Until the day a single, tan piece of parchment is tacked to t... More

Iris of an Angels Eye (a Fairy Tail fanfiction)
Prologue: Sorry....
Chapter One: Team Lucy and Juvia
Chapter Two: Meeting Strangers
Chapter Three: Users of Lost magic?!
Chapter Four: Explosions
Chapter Five: The story of Winter Marionette
Chapter Six- Forever ago?
Chapter Seven: Diachi vs. Gajeel
Chapter Eight: Arriving in Catsman...and finding a clue?
Chapter Nine: Rebelion
Chapter Ten: Reunion? Not exactly
Chapter Eleven: An enemy in the night - now two people are gone?
Chapter Twelve: A horrifying thing
Chapter Thirteen: Lucy, poisoned?
Chapter Fourteen: You're a liar and I hate you.
Chapter Fifteen: Tears, betrayals and kidnappings.
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen: She's the key. You're just pawns.
Chapter Seventeen: Two accidental humans and a purposeful attack.
Chapter Eighteen: As dark as the name implies.
Chapter Nineteen: I think it's a lie.
Chapter Twenty: A Celestial Eclipse.
Chapter Twenty-one: You're friends can do nothing.
Chapter Twenty-two: A wiped memory can ruin your whole day.
Chapter Twenty-three: A future speeding towards despair.
Chapter Twenty-four: The Celestial Goddess and The Fire Dragon.
Chapter Twenty-six: You're the one that I need.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lucy Heartfilia - sacrifice?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Catalia Nervosa...tragedy.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Winter Marionette - courageous goodbyes!
Sorry
Chapter Thirty: Let me protect you this time.
Chapter Thirty-One: Lucy will never leave my mind
Chapter Thirty-Two: Natsu vs. Catalia: Final battle.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Lucy, come on.
Chapter Thirty-Four: A nightmare-or a look into the future?
Epilogue: Boom.
Hey!

Chapter Twenty-five: Sadness and loss

3.4K 142 26
By DKKelly

~Arashi Kururugi~

Arashi had no clue as to what was happening. His feet were stumbling against the ground though his eyes, he held them shut, the shackles around his wrists clinking against his stomach. The blindfold that he normally wore had been torn off but he could smell that Saika was right next to him, her slim fingers wrapped tightly around his arm as she led him away from his friends.

He had no clue as to what was going to happen.

Warmth hit his face and he tilted his head back, his hair falling from his face.

'Sunshine?' He thought to himself, his brow furrowing. Sweat shone on his forehead, damp as a single drop tracked down his temple and hit the corner of his eye, making him swallow out of fear- he had been out here for maybe a minute and the heat was already sweltering. Wasn't this supposed to be December?

He let out a yelp as he was shoved to the ground, unable to stop himself from smacking face first down into the ground.

It was dirt.

Arashi lay there, climbing up slightly to his elbows as he kept his closed eyes focused towards the ground. He swallowed again and his Adam's apple rubbed against the collar of his tight black shirt. He felt the vibrations of footsteps as Saika's boots walked around to his head. He heard her cloak shift as she knelt in front of him and the clinking of his shackles as she unlocked and removed them from his wrists.

"S-Saika..." He murmured as he heard her clothes shift again.

"Open your eyes, Arashi." Saika muttered, making him turn his head towards her. "It's fine. Just don't meet my eyes just yet." Arashi's hands formed into fists, pulling up dirt slowly as he cracked his eyes open, blinking as his eyes focused.

He knew how they looked with black where white should lay and a bright blue color for the iris'. They were hideous. He turned his head towards Saika and let his eyes drift upwards towards the back of her head, letting out a suppressed breath that he hadn't know he had been holding.

It really was her...

She turned back towards him and he lowered his eyes to her stomach, swallowing.

"What do you want, Saika..." He murmured, sitting on his knees.

"I want to fight you." She said bluntly. His shoulders jerked as he raised his head slightly.

"But..."

"Yuri killed Ben and Lila..." Saika said softly and Arashi blinked. "I have no reason beyond killing her to live."

"But-"

"Arashi. Don't tell me that she didn't do it. I know that she did." Saika said, not looking at him. Arashi's eyes focused on the side of her face and his heart tugged. He knew she had been in love with Ben...but couldn't she see that Arashi was there? How he felt about her? How could she just want to die when she had all of her friends? Yuri didn't kill Ben and Lila but Arashi knew that Saika and Rin wouldn't listen to his argument. Saika turned towards him and he dropped his eyes, focusing on her hands. "You don't understand."

"Saika. Why choose me?" He asked. "I don't want to kill you. No...I won't kill you. You know that."

"You're the traitor. You should be able to figure that out." Saika said. Arashi clenched his fists before dragging himself to his feet, focusing his eyes instead on her forehead, not meeting her eyes.

"I'm not a traitor."

"You went off with Yuri. I understand Diachi going with her-he's in to deep to be able to dig his ass back out. But you..." Saika crossed her arms, gripping each arm tightly. "You just went."

"You're mixing your stories up, Saika." He said, causing her to blink. "We left you, Rin and Ben at that hotel."

Saika 'tch'ed and walked forward, slapping him across the face. Arashi stumbled back, holding his face with wide eyes. "Don't try to tell me a lie, bastard!" She snapped as Arashi kept his eyes to the ground, holding his face in shock. She had slapped him! He knew Saika was a violent person but she never slapped him or anyone to his knowledge across the face. "I know what the hell I'm talking about! You abandoned me for her! She killed Ben and you left me when I needed you most!"

"I didn't leave you! Saika just listen to me!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands out at her. Saika summoned a dagger and clasped it tightly in her hand, tears leaking down her cheeks.

"I thought you loved me." She murmured. Arashi paused and clenched his jaw.

"I do, Saika."

Saika moved her head to look at his face, making him avert his eyes, listening to her walk forward. His breath hitched as Saika rested her head against Arashi's chest, the dagger clutched loosely in her hand. Arashi heard footsteps, a light scuffling pair and a heavy, sure pair as Ayame and Wilfred approached but Arashi just focused on the top Saika's head.

"What are you doing, Saria-chan?" Ayame asked with a tilted head. Wilfred watched silently as Arashi wrapped his arms around Saika's shoulders. "Saria kill him! Come on!" Ayame cried this in a hysterical tone and Wilfred held his hand out.

"Saika..." Arashi murmured.

"You left me..."

"I won't leave you again." Arashi felt Saika tilt her head up to look at him and he closed his eyes so that he could tilt his head to look down.

"Really?"

Arashi nodded and opened his mouth.

"Of cou-"

His sentence never reached its end.

Warmth exploded up his back and through his stomach and it caused him to widen his eyes in pain, looking down as Saika stared in horror at the sizzling hole through his stomach. He coughed and blood dripped down his chin in a dark curtain as he fell forward into Saika who caught him in a dazed movement, her hand going over the hole in a shaking movement as her eyes moved towards Edward. He was standing behind them with a smirk on his face.

"Perfect." He said. Hot matter dripped from his hands and Saika's eyes widened-lava?!-and her hand pulled back from Arashi's skin covered in charcoal and blood.

"A-Arashi?" She murmured. Arashi's chin rested against the curve of her neck as his breath became ragged. "Arashi. Come on. Hey. Answer me. Arashi." Tears where filling her eyes and Arashi smiled slightly as he felt them hit his shoulder softly.

"It's not...like you to cry...Saika..." He murmured, feeling a weird pain behind his eyes. 'I'm dying, aren't I? I was told this only happened in death...' "Can...can you look me in the eye?" He asked in a rushed tone, causing Saika to jump slightly.

"But, you're-"

"It's gone. I can tell."

"H-how?"

"I'm dying. Please." He pleaded this as tears sprang to his eyes. Saika pulled back, holding his weight up entirely on her own. He watched her peak up and then blink, taking one of his cheeks in her hand.

"Their blue..." She whispered with a sob. He smiled before falling forward again, catching Saika off guard. She held him tightly as her fingers clutched his hair. Arashi's arms hung loosely by his sides as he felt his heart beat slow down. He gave out a pained breath as his brow furrowed. Would he be able to get it out?

"N-ne..." He murmured as Saika cried quietly. "Please...forgive...Yuri..." He said and Saika stiffened. "Please...Saika..." His breathing ceased and Arashi felt his body fall into oblivion.

He saw the light soon after.

And he followed it.

***

~Saika Suzuki~

"Arashi please." Saika pleaded as she clutched the dead boy tightly. Tears where streaming down her cheeks and she could practically feel the eyes on her as she waited for his arms to wrap around her waist, for Arashi to hug her back.

She had lost Ben and now Arashi... What else would she loose?

She heard footsteps approach behind her and felt Arashi slide to the ground as Wilfred's hands went to her shoulders. He knelt behind her and leaned down to whisper in her ear:

"What did he say?"

Saika remained silent as she looked at Arashi's motionless body, expressionless as the tears fell down her cheeks silently. Wilfred's fingers tightened on her shoulders as he waited for an answer.

"What did he say?" He repeated.

"To....forgive Yuri..." Saika murmured. Images were flashing through her mind and her hands began to shake. She remembered her hands wrapped around the sheath of the sword, cool, red liquid dripping over her fingers, ebony eyes looking at her in utter shock and horror. "To...forgive...."

Wilfred snorted.

"Forgive that blonde bimbo? The girl who killed your friend? The man you loved? Forgive her-"

"Yuri didn't kill Ben." Saika whispered, catching Wilfred's attention.

"Hoh?"

"I....I killed Ben. You....You... Wiped my mind..." She said, looking up at him.

"How did you..."

Saika looked up at Wilfred with a clenched jaw. "You made me kill him. You."

"Damn. Just when you were getting useful." Wilfred sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Ayame? Edward? Take care of her."

"With pleasure." The two said in unison, walking forward.

---------

:'(

Sad days....

Oh well, you'll stick around right? :D thanks for all the nice comments and stuff lately :) they make my day amazing! I always look forward to them cx I decided to update early because I'm sick and I had nothing else to do xD

Alright, I'll see you in Chapter Twenty-six: You're the one that I need.

Buh-bye~!

-Dylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 46 22
Summary The story takes place after Zeref and Acnologia were defeated. During the time Lucy has spent on Fairy Tail, everyone else has been getting s...
1.4K 53 28
A strange woman comes to Fairy Tail asking for Natsu Dragneel. What will the guild think of her when they realise she is Natsu's long lost sister and...
215K 6.6K 42
Lucy Heartfilia is a 17 year old mage of the guild, Fairy Tail. This beautiful blonde haired, brown eyed girl wants nothing more then to be a strong...
59.3K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...