Life is normal in the guild called Fairy Tail.
Until the day a single, tan piece of parchment is tacked to the request board, drawing a certain blonde haired, celestial mages eye. Interested in the job, Lucy Heartfilia asks Juvia Lockser to help her out, much to the surprise, and dismay, of Team Natsu.
As the two girls head out on a mission, they run into three teens who are on the run from the dark guild, Lost Dreams, the guild also listed on the paper Lucy grabbed.
The teens reveal a dangerous secret and the girls take them back to Fairy Tail, realizing just how dangerous this mission is.
In a race against the clock, Team Natsu helps the three teens, protecting them, saving them and friending them. Little do they know, Lucy is in just as much danger as the teens.
Because her celestial spirits are no longer responding. She's growing weak and she has become the number one target of Lost Dreams.
She is the key....
To destroying the world.
- Iris of an Angels Eye (a Fairy Tail fanfiction)
- Prologue: Sorry....
- Chapter One: Team Lucy and Juvia
- Chapter Two: Meeting Strangers
- Chapter Three: Users of Lost magic?!
- Chapter Four: Explosions
- Chapter Five: The story of Winter Marionette
- Chapter Six- Forever ago?
- Chapter Seven: Diachi vs. Gajeel
- Chapter Eight: Arriving in Catsman...and finding a clue?
- Chapter Nine: Rebelion
- Chapter Ten: Reunion? Not exactly
- Chapter Eleven: An enemy in the night - now two people are gone?
- Chapter Twelve: A horrifying thing
- Chapter Thirteen: Lucy, poisoned?
- Chapter Fourteen: You're a liar and I hate you.
- Chapter Fifteen: Tears, betrayals and kidnappings.
- Authors Note
- Chapter Sixteen: She's the key. You're just pawns.
- Chapter Seventeen: Two accidental humans and a purposeful attack.
- Chapter Eighteen: As dark as the name implies.
- Chapter Nineteen: I think it's a lie.
- Chapter Twenty: A Celestial Eclipse.
- Chapter Twenty-one: You're friends can do nothing.
- Chapter Twenty-two: A wiped memory can ruin your whole day.
- Chapter Twenty-three: A future speeding towards despair.
- Chapter Twenty-four: The Celestial Goddess and The Fire Dragon.
- Chapter Twenty-five: Sadness and loss
- Chapter Twenty-six: You're the one that I need.
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lucy Heartfilia - sacrifice?
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Catalia Nervosa...tragedy.
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Winter Marionette - courageous goodbyes!
- Chapter Thirty: Let me protect you this time.
- Chapter Thirty-One: Lucy will never leave my mind
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Natsu vs. Catalia: Final battle.
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Lucy, come on.
- Chapter Thirty-Four: A nightmare-or a look into the future?
- Epilogue: Boom.