Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
6. On to the next
7. Family fun Time (prt.1)
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
40. Hurt
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
71. One Situation to a Better Situation
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
99. Maybe a Break?
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

106. Truth

587 45 14
By LaylaGawdyss

Mason/Marcus Price

"I'm just playing." Miya laughed as she quickly turned serious.

He twisted his lips to the side. Even though that option was very tempting and how he wanted to run his hands through her hair and pull on it. He had things he needed to get off his chest first.

"But if you really feel as though you need to go to therapy then go. I want you to do what's best for you. If you want to fly back to Chicago and try having a one on one with her to get a clear mind then go do that. Just don't sit here and dwell on something especially if it's hurting you"

"What if she don't want to talk?" Mason rested his elbow on the arm of the chair and placed his cheek on his balled up fist.

"Then at least you tried and that's when you have to forgive her for yourself."

"I want my family there." He licked on his lips and rest his hand on her lower back.

"You want us in the same room as y'all while you two are talking?" Miya arched her brow. "After I done beat her ass-."

Mason laughed and shook his head. "No, no. Be there in Chicago with me. I'm going to do that on my own, but I just want to know that my family is there with me, even if y'all are not physically in the room with me.

"Then we can most definitely do that if that's what you want." Miya nodded. "Is that all?"

"Yeah." Mason nodded his head. "I just wanted to see if that was okay with you."

"I told you do whatever makes you happy Mason. If you want to get that last fuck in-."

"Nah." Mason shook his head. "I'm not even about to do that because that'll put me back at square one. I'm not trying to take steps forward to take ten steps backwards."

"I'm just laying it on the table since that's all-."

"I get it." Mason quickly cut her off. "Im going to reach out to her and meet her at a local coffee shop or something. Somewhere public and out in the open. Maybe like a park."

"You can take the kiddos with you to the park as well. You know, take them on a stroll." Miya pushed an imaginary stroller.

"You're going to let me take the kids?" He arched his brow.

"Are they your kids?" Miya arched a brow at him.

"I mean yea-."

"Then it shouldn't matter if you take the kids or not. If you want to take them to the park then do that. Just don't let her touch them. Might spread some kind of hatred to my babies."

Mason chuckled and licked his lips. "Should I text her now?"

"You still got her funky ass number?" Miya squinted her eyes at him.

"I just know it by heart Miya." He reached into his pocket and took his phone out.

"Where are the men in black so they can erase your damn memory?" She mumbled. "But go ahead. If you want to get this out the way then I advice you to do it."

"What if she doesn't respond?" Mason looked from him phone up at Miya.

"Then fuck her and move on. Where the liquor at?" She looked around.

"You're not getting anymore liquor." Mason smacked his lips as he went to his messages and typed up a fresh one.

He typed her number in and stared at the message. He hit send and placed it on top of the table.

"And why not?" She smacked her lips. "I can handle my liquor."

"The last time you got drunk you passed out on top of your aunts grave. So you tell me, if that's handling your liquor." Mason arched his brow.

"You didn't even have to bring that up." Miya looked off as she folded her arms over her chest.

Mason glanced over her body and at her fairly new tattoos, but the one he couldn't keep his eyes off was his name. He knew back when they took that trip to Greece that the 'M' on her hip was for him. Even though he didnt ask at the time. He just knew it was for him.

"That tattoo is real Mason."

Mason looked up at her and smirked. "You really got my name on you."

"Because you are something special to my life worth remembering. You played a big role in who I became today so I got your name tattooed on me. It's not because you ain't going no where." She chuckled.

"You don't think the tattoo curse is real?" Mason arched his brow.

"What's the tattoo curse?" Miya mimicked him and arched her brow.

"You know, if you get someone's name tattooed, for instance, a significant other that relationship turns to shit and they end up hating each other."

"I have never heard of that." Miya shrugged. "People really believe in that?"

"Hell yeah. I seen it happen all the time. It's sad actually. They be so in love and then boom, they hate each other."

"If that's what you believe then you better hope like hell it doesn't happen." Miya licked on her lips as she stood to her feet and walked out to the surface of the yacht.

As Mason stood to his feet he heard his phone vibrate. He picked it up and looked at the message:

If you want to talk then so be it Mason 🤷🏽‍♀️

_________

That was just three days ago and now he was here. At the park at, waiting on Nia at the park.

He looked down at the three-seated stroller to see the kids moving their heads as they try to scope out the scene. He chuckled at them and leaned in to get a better look at them. "You know triple threat, this where I played ball at. I use to run these streets like a damn buffoon." He laughed making them laugh as well.

"You sure was a buffoon." He heard from behind him.

Mason turned to look at who was talking to him and his stomach started to turn. He watched as Nia walked around the bench with a stroller and sat beside him on the other side of the bench.

"I know you're not talking." Mason leaned back and shoved his hands into his jacket pockets.

"Oh please." She rolled her eyes, but in mid-roll her eyes glued to the kids. She leaned over a little then sat back. "You have some very beautiful kids Mason."

Mason looked at Jermaine, Jaxon and Janaya and smiled. "Yeah, them my beautiful ass seeds."

She scoffed. "Just take the compliment Mason."

"Scoff at my kids again and I'm going to box the box dye out your head." Mason squinted his eyes at her and then looked over at her covered stroller but that was none of his business. He knew who baby that was and for Bruce to betray him like that was fucked up. No brother should go behind his brothers back and sleep with his ex and at that get her pregnant.

"That wasn't my intentions Mason." She mumbled as if she felt bad.

"That's none of my business. You did what you did and got a baby out of it. It sucks that you have to be a single mother." Mason sat back and folded his arms across his chest.

"Wow Mason. Very fucking mature of you." Nia scoffed as she shook her head side to side.

"You slept with my brother and got pregnant by him and then next thing you knew it, he died. I'm sorry but that shit sucks." Mason chuckled.

"Now what if that was Miya?"

Mason arched his brow and looked towards her. He didn't know where she was getting at.

"One, Miya didn't like Bruce. Two, that's not how she get down and three keep her name out your mouth."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Oh please Mason. You never know a females intentions. She could be cheating on your goofy ass right now."

"Nah." Mason shook his head. "I don't think so. Better yet, I know so."

"Hm." She hummed. "So what you want Mason. Why am I here when it looks like you're doing perfectly fine with your billionaire fiancée?" She tried to hide the jealousy, but Mason knew her too well.

"That sounds like a little jealousy lacing your voice." Mason chuckled.

"Oh please, having you is not a prize Mason."

"You're a damn lie. If that's the case why you tried so hard to get back with me when I broke it off completely?"

"Because you made it seem like you were breaking up with the bitch. Mason, so yeah I tried. Who the fuck wouldn't?" She looked at him as if he was crazy and Mason returned the gesture.

"Watch what you say about my kids mother when they're here. Don't disrespect their mother like that."

"Oh Mason please!" She yelled at him. "All the shit you said about her and now you want to defend her cause you both got babies together?"

"I've never not once talked shit about her to you." Mason nudged his brows together.

"Oh yeah, so that night of your birthday. You didn't black out and talked mad shit about her and her father to all of us? Huh?"

"If I blacked out how in the fuck could I remember that Nia?!" Mason snapped on her. "Now tell me, any other time have I ever said shit about Miya to you? No never. So cut that shit out. Like I said respect my children's mother around my children. Period point blank."

"What the fuck ever Mason. Why am I here?" She smacked her lips as she leaned back into the bench.

"I actually came here to get some answers and dip. This shit has been bugging me for years and it's effecting my relationship-."

"Is that why you don't have your ring on?" She chuckled.

Mason looked down at his finger and wiggled his fingers before balling his hands into a fist. She was starting to piss him off. He promised himself that he wasn't going to get out of character in front of his kids, but this bitch was testing it.

"That is not your business. I actually came here to get some sort of closure." Mason shoved his hands back into his pockets and sighed lightly.

"And you need closure from what?" She laughed.

Mason clench his jaws but quickly released the tension from his teeth when he heard Jaxon whine. Mason sat up and looked into the stroller to see his babies starting to get angry. He needed to make this quick. There was no way in hell he was about to allow his kids to be around her for much longer.

"I just want to know why?"

"Why what Mason? Spit that shit out."

"Why did you cheat on me back when we were eighteen?" Mason looked at her to see her pause.  "And from what I've heard you been cheating on me before I even found out."

She looked at him as if he was serious and then cracked a smile. "No Mason." She started to laugh. "You cannot be serious right now."

"I'm dead ass serious. I want to know so I can move the fuck on. You laughing like I'm joking but I'm dead ass serious and about to strangle your ass for laughing like this shit funny." He said as calmly as possible. He placed his foot on the bottom of the kids stroller and moved his foot in a motion that it could push them back and forth.

"You already moved on Mason. There's absolutely no reason to bring up the past when you've moved on to better things." She laughed again.

"Nia just tell me so I can have a clear conscience. This shit is fucking with my-."

"Because I wanted to Mason. I wanted to cheat for the thrill of it. To have a man in Illinois and to have a man in South Carolina was exciting to me. That's why I cheated. You were a great boyfriend though. I will give you that."

Mason stared at her and chuckled. He lowered his head and tried to compose himself.

"So you cheated because it was fun?" Mason arched a brow. "I ended that niggas life because you wanted to have fun are you fucking serious?"

"Nobody told you to be that upset." She shrugged.

"You called me crying Nia, telling me to come get you! I drove fucking hours to come get you to make you happy but when I got there you at another nigga house smiling in his fucking face! You thought I was supposed to be happy go lucky and smile like a dumb ass!? Bro, what the entire fuck is wrong with you!?"

"You have anger issues that you need to resolve." She said nonchalantly as she looked at her nails. "And it wasn't just because it was fun. You told me to get an abortion for a baby that probably wasn't yours."

"Wait, bitch what?" Mason slowly stood to his feet as he blinked twice.

"You heard me Marcus." Nia chuckled. "I realized after I had the miscarriage that the baby possibly wasn't yours." She shrugged.

"You a straight hoe and I put that on everything." Marcus spat at her. If it wasn't for his kids being here, he would have slapped the taste out of her mouth by how.

"You been in this hoe ass pussy though. Multiple times after. Don't forget tha-."

Before she was able to finish, Mason closed in on her and leaned in close. He placed his hand on her neck and got a tight grip on it. The sound of struggling to breathe made him smile.

"Choose your fucking words carefully Nia. Just like how your baby don't have it's father, it can easily not have a mother as well." He whispered in her ear. He pushed her neck back and slowly sat back down in his spot as if nothing happened.

"Fuck you. I swear to god I hate you!" She screamed at him.

"And I hate your bitch ass too. I should have killed your goofy ass that night too if we're honestly speaking." He smirked at her. "Don't know why I was wrapped up with your phony ass."

"Uh uh." He heard a familiar voice say on the side of him.

Marcus looked up to see Miya standing there. She had a white pin-stripped pants suit on that exposed her cleavage and a few gold chains that laid neatly on top of her exposed skin. Her straighten hair was pushed back as a black wide brim hat laid on top of her head.

"Well isn't it my sweet baby Miya." Marcus chuckled as he licked his lips admiring her. It was just something about her in a suit that turned him on.

"Let's go." She simply said as she walked in front of the stroller and grabbed on the handles.

"I'm not finish talking to her." Marcus smacked his lips as he folded his arms across his chest.

He watched as Miya turned on her heels to look down at him. Miya squat down to eye level with him and looked him in his eyes. She slowly looked over at Nia and nudged her brows together.

"You done here?" She asked her.

Nia smacked her lips and stood up from the bench. The baby in her stroller started to cry and Marcus smacked his lips.

"No, no. I'm not on any childish shit. I'm done fighting you. I'm done entertaining you, but what I won't stand for is him putting his hands on you in front of children. So are you done here?" Her voice was stern and professional like.

"I didn't even put my hands on her." Marcus smacked his lips.

"I'll talk with you later." Miya said to him without looking at him. "So Nia, like I asked. Are you done?"

"I'm most definitely done." She scoffed as she gripped on her stroller. "I told him what he wanted to hear and that's it."

"Are you okay?" Miya asked her, shocking Marcus.

"Y-yeah." Nia stammered in shock as well.

Miya stood to her full length and fixed her blazer. She looked around the park and chuckled.

"I hope this is my last time ever seeing you." Miya said to her. "Have a blessed rest of your life and take care of that little one." Miya turned back towards the kids stroller and began to push them away from him.

Marcus stood to his feet and wiggled his fingers. "Bye Nia." Marcus mocked as he chuckled and walked off.

Once they were far enough Marcus pulled on Miyas arm to stop her from walking. She snatched her arm back and turned to look at him.

"Man what now?" Marcus rolled his eyes.

"I'll slap the dog shit out of you. How dare you promise me before you left the house that you was going to behave and then something just told me to come to the park and I'm glad I did because why in the hell are you putting your hands on her in an open park with our kids Marcus, our fucking kids?" He could tell that Miya was livid with him.

"How you know it's me?" He asked.

"Your are the only person that calls me sweet baby Miya." She huffed as she sighed heavily. "Let's just go. Where did you park?" She turned around to look down at the kids and mugged.

"Why my kids look so mad Marcus and why are they kicking and straining. Did you not hear them?" She quickly composed herself and took a deep breath in and out. "It's okay, it's okay. Let's get out of this park so I can take the babies back to the house."

Marcus ignored her and shrugged. "I parked right there." He pointed towards the car he came in and shoved his hands in his pockets.

She walked towards the car as he followed.

"Baby I'm sorry." Marcus called out as she opened the back of the car door and placed each and every one of them into their car seats without buckling them in.

"Put the stroller in the trunk and I'll talk to you when you get in the car." Miya closed the back door and climbed into the front seat.

Marcus blew a raspberry as he quickly dismembered the stroller and placed it in the trunk. Once he finished, he closed the trunk and got inside the car. When he closed the door he looked over to see Miya feeding Jermaine.

"Sweet baby Miya?"

"Hm?" She hummed as she looked over at him.

"I said I was sorry." He huffed.

"Sorry for what? I'm proud of you for talking to her but I'm also disappointed because you came here for closure and ended up chocking the bitch with our kids right there." Miya sighed.

"You should have heard all she said to me Miya. I tried to compose myself. I swear I did." Marcus leaned his head back on the head rest.

"That's between the two of you Marcus, but if it was getting to you like that you should have got up and walked off." Miya placed Jermaine on her shoulder and began to pat his back.

"So what exactly are you mad at?" Marcus arched his brow.

"You put your hands on her in a park with kids around. Anyone who was paying attention could have called the cops on you and she could have had your ass thrown in jail for domestic violence. And the simple fact that you did that in front of our babies Marcus." Miya sighed.

"They couldn't see what I was doing." He didn't see why she was so upset when she just told him that she was proud of him.

"Alright Marcus." Miya dismissed him as she got Jermaine to burp. She carefully got out the car and buckled him in the car seat. She grabbed Janaya and got back into the front seat to repeat the feeding process over again. Miya looked over at him and looked at him as if he was dumb.

"What now?" He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Get Jaxon and feed him." Her voice was cold. Marcus arched his brow, this wasn't Miya or maybe it was but she was just that angry at him.

"Miya?"

"What?" She looked at him.

"Oh okay your just mad at me." He chuckled as he got out the car and got Jaxon out of his carseat and got back into the front seat. He held Jaxon carefully and began to feed him.

"I got to go back to the office with David after this." Miya licked on her lips.

"No, come back to the house so I can take this suit off you." He smirked at her.

Miya looked at him and burped Janaya. She got out of the car and placed her carefully back into her carseat. Miya walked back to the front seat and sat back down.

"Not this time. This is something important." Miya looked over at him.

"So I'm not important?" He mugged at her.

"Are you going to get me this deal with Amazon if I miss it?" She continued to look at him.

"I mean, ain't nothing wrong with putting a little fear in a niggas heart. I can get you whatever you want baby." He smirked at her.

He saw her crack a smile and shook her head. "No I'm mad at you right now." Miya playfully rolled her eyes as she took off her hat and placed it in her lap.

"So what you about to do with them?" Mason licked his lips. He placed Jaxon on his shoulder and pat his back.

"I'm all about the numbers baby. The rest is David. I try not to intervene when it doesn't have shit to do with me." Miya pushed her hair back and leaned back in the chair.

"I shoulda' had your little pretty ass doing my numbers." He continued to look at her with a sleezy smirk.

"Kiss my ass Marcus." Miya chuckled.

Once Jaxon burped he got out of the car and placed him in his carseat. He buckled him in and just as he closed the door, Miya stood there with her back against the door. He stood in front of her and looked down at her.

"What's up?" He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Why did you come out?" Miya looked up at him.

Marcus sighed. "My boy hurt. He don't know how to control his emotions like that just yet. So I'm here until he calms down." Marcus shrugged.

"Take care of my baby Marcus." Miya smirked up at him.

"You should be taking care of me what you talking about?" Marcus laughed. He reached down and gripped on her ass. "Oh yeah, you should most definitely be taking care of me."

Miya laughed and shoved him back. "Move."

He quickly brought her into a hug and kissed her lips. "He's been stingy." He said in between pecking her lips.

She laughed again and slipped from under him. "I have to go Marcus."

"See you after." He licked his lips as she walked away but then he realized something. "You told me you was coming home." He called out after her.

"I lied to get you in the car!" She shouted at him with a smile.

He watched as she walked over to a black Cadillac Escalade and got into the back seat. They soon pulled off and drove his way. She rolled down the window and air kissed him as she rode past.

He shook his head and laughed. He got inside of the car and looked back at the kids.

"This nigga really got us triplets. I can't believe this shit."

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
A land of shadows, of mystery, of obfuscated Truth. Welcome to the Greylands, that strange world, within the bounds of Time, peopled by mortal men. W...
129K 5.8K 63
Jada had a somewhat normal life. She had friends, she had family, and she was sure what she wanted. That was until she went to New York to follow her...
42 4 8
We all go through ups and downs in life! Some of them we can understand while others we just pretend....never even existed! I would love for you to...
707K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️