โ™ฅ๏ธA Mafia Love Storyโ™ฅ๏ธ...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
81. *Again...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
82. *For The First Time*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

37. *Rescuing Maya*

2K 76 18
By miss_cherry001

Massimo's P.O.V

I saw Dino going back upstairs. After what he just said to his man I couldn't just let him go back to that room where he was keeping Maya.

"You guys better start with the plan because I'm seconds away from going after him!" I said through gritted teeths. I saw Liam nodding to one of our men to which he nodded back and went to do his part. All of a sudden lights went out and people started to murmur.

"I'm going now." Came Enzo's voice through earpiece. As I heard him it was my cue to go after that bastard. So I started walking towards the stairs. Since the lights were out and it was dark, none of his men could see me going upstairs.

I stepped upstairs, my jaw was clenching, fists were tightened. There was a rush going on inside my body and I just wanted him to pay for his sins!

Maya's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bed, thinking about something anything that could help me into getting out of there when all of a sudden lights went out. Did I mention I was afraid of dark? Well one of the reasons of me getting panic attack was because of darkness. 'It's nothing. It's just electricity, lights went out. It's normal.' I said to myself as I tried to not feel overwhelmed because of darkness.

It reminded me of that night at Massimo's mansion when an intruder had barged inside my room at night. How I had gotten scared, his words that I didn't understand, his dark voice - wait, his voice...I know this voice! My eyes widened as realization hit me. It was the same voice as Dino! The same hard voice, the different language! Oh my god....

My hand involuntary covered my mouth as my subconscious mind confirmed my doubt. Dino was the man who had barged into my room that night! If the darkness wasn't enough for me to panic the new found information surely was! I immediately stood up from the bed as I tried to walk towards the door in darkness. As the handle touched my hand I tried to open it but to my dismay it was locked. Of course he'd lock it!

My chest was now heaving because I could feel difficulty in breathing. I tried to calm myself down but I knew I was seconds away from getting a panic attack. If I wanted to calm down I needed to go in open space or see some light. But since I was locked inside I was helpless.

I tried to divert my mind and to not think about the possibility of why he'd kidnap me and if he was the same man who had come that night, then what did he want?! All of a sudden I heard the door being jerked which made me jump back as I got startled. 'Oh my god he's returned!' I thought in mind as I took steps back and stared at the door.

After a while the door got opened with a thud and I was confused as to why would he open it like this. He had locked it by himself, he could've easily opened it. I gulped as I saw a silhouette standing by the door. Since it was still dark I couldn't see his face. As he started to walk inside my steps started to back away on its own.

My steps falter as the back of my knees collided with what felt like a table. I lost my balance and was about to fall when I felt arms circling around me, making me not to fall. Involuntary my arms got wrapped around him. I shut my eyes closely as I could feel his breath on my face and I didn't want to look at him.

But what I heard next made my eyes snapped open. "Ciao tesoro." I had never felt that much relieved in my life that I felt in that very moment. In front of me was my non-biological brother.
(Hello darling/treasure)

"Enzo...?" My voice was like a whisper as I found it difficult to believe that he was really there!

"The one and only." Even in the dark I could see a smirk coming on his face.

"You came?" I asked as he helped me regained my balance.

"We came." He said and my heart skipped a beat at the possibility of what he meant by we.

"Ok now listen carefully." He said seriously. "We don't have time to chat. We need to get out of here as soon as possible." I nodded my head at this even though I didn't know how we were supposed to get out of here.

"But what about Dino? Wouldn't he catch us?" I asked. The unfortunate time that I had spent with Dino was enough to make me understand that he was a dangerous man. Not just him but his men as well and it was obvious that he was involved with something even more dangerous!

I heard him saying something in Italian which sounded like he was cursing. "Don't worry about him. Everything is planned." He assured but I was still a little worried. I nodded again nonetheless.

It was still dark. Enzo grabbed my hand and together we started to walk out of the room. He was in front of me shielding me with his body. The way he was walking and taking me with him made it clear that he knew what he was doing.

As we reached a turn he immediately stopped which made me stop as well. I was about to ask him as to why we stopped when I saw something. In front of us a few steps away two people were fighting or more like one was beating the other one while the other one was just taking all the beating. Since it was still dark I couldn't see their faces but they both looked well-built.

"What's happening?" I asked and before I could get an answer the place lit up with lights again. My breath hitched as now I could clearly see the faces of two people who were fighting.

Massimo's P.O.V

As I reached the floor I saw him walking towards what I assumed was the room where Maya was held. I started to walk towards him. My jaw was clenching and my hands were in tight fists. As I reached closer I saw his steps halter. I knew he must've sensed that someone was behind him but I didn't stop and kept walking towards him.

At one point he stopped walking and do did I. He then turned around while I just stood there watching him.

"Кто там?" He asked as he saw me standing there. Because of the darkness he couldn't see who it was.
(Who's there?)

"Il tuo peggior incubo." As the words came out of my mouth I heard him sigh heavily. I frowned at this. I thought he'd cry out to call for his men or something, but this reaction was not what I expected.
(Your worst nightmare.)

"I knew you'd come but wasn't expecting you this sooner." He said as if I wasn't standing in front of him with the intention of killing him. That irked me!

"Your bad then!" I said and without wasting any time I eliminated any gap between us and punched him straight on his face. I felt satisfied as I heard him groan but soon a chuckle came out of his mouth which irritated me.

"Why, is that how you meet a long lost friend?" I could hear sarcasm in his voice.

I didn't know what game that bastard was playing so I ignored his statement and pulled him with his collars and landed another punch on his face.

"No stupid games of yours will save you from what's coming for you tonight!" I said through gritted teeths to which that bastard again chuckled. 'Is he psycho?'... Oh yes, he is!

"Why so angry Massimo? What caused your man panties in a twist?" He said and before I could answer him with another punch he continued, "Is this by any chance because of a brown eyed beauty?" He smirked as he referred to her.

My anger bubbled up as I saw his annoying smirk. I was holding him tightly by his collar. "Don't talk about her from that filthy mouth of yours." I said through gritted teeth. "You've already signed your fate by kidnapping her, talking about her will only worsen your situation!"

"Am I hearing concern for her from your mouth?" He asked in fake surprise. "Is the ruthless, cold-hearted mafiosa capo worrying over a girl?" The psycho smirked again as he continued, "I won't blame you, I mean how can you not worry about a beautiful girl who's like an open opportunity for anyone to take advantage of -" A punch landed straight to his jaw before he could complete his sentence.
(Mafia boss)

He half groaned half chuckled before saying,"What is she to you? Hmm? Do you love her now?" He asked "Why are you so possessive over her? Is she someone special to you?" His tone had gotten quite angry as he said that.

"I don't owe you any explanation." I said on his face. "What she is or what's she's not to me is none of your business!"

His demeanour suddenly changed and he looked at me angrily. "It is my business when she's involved!" With that he raised his fist to attack me but I dodged it and then we got into a fight. We were so into fighting that I didn't realise that lights now had turned back on.

A gasp came out from a corner which distracted me and my eyes looked up to meet the owner of the most gorgeous brown eyes. There she was standing at the corner with wide eyes. Enzo was also with her which eased me since it meant he had gotten her out of the room safely.

I didn't realise I was looking at her for too long when a blow landed on my face accompanied by a loud "Massimo!" It was her. Her voice was filled with worry which oddily made my heart happy.

"Моя любовь, whar are you doing here? You shouldn't have come out of your room." I heard Dino saying to her. My body filled with different type of anger as I noticed the Russian endearment he just used.
(My love)

He casually started to walk towards her but I immediately pulled him back and pushed him against the wall. "Who the hell do you think you're to tell her what to do?" I spat on his face.

"Oh me? Try soon to be husband" He slyly smirked at me.

Maya's P.O.V

A disgusting shiver ran down my spine as he again referred himself as my soon to be husband. As if.
He had been pushed against the wall by Massimo. Even though he looked exactly like Massimo in physique but there was something strong and powerful about Massimo that made him different from Dino.

Even though they were fighting which I obviously didn't like to watch but I couldn't help but to gawk at him as he fought so easily. His muscles contracting underneath her dress shirt. Did I mention he was wearing a tuxedo? It wasn't wrong to say that he was looking so damn hot in that tux. I shook my thoughts away. 'This isn't the right time!'

"Come on tesoro we need to get out of here." I looked up at Enzo as he said that. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But what about Massimo? We can't just leave him like that." I said as I gestured towards him.

"Don't worry about him. He'll be fine." He said and took my hand in his but when I didn't move he looked back at me. "Massimo might be an angry, cold-hearted person but the unfortunate time I got to spend with Dino made me realise that he's involved with something dangerous." Enzk looked at me as if waiting for me to come to a point. I rolled my eyes as I said, "You should help him. We can't just leave him alone here. I'm not going without him."

He chuckled as his eyes filled with humor. "Massimo is more than capable of handling this cazzo bastardo on it's own." As I narrowed my eyes at him he sighed heavily and said. "Fine!"
(Fucking bastard)

I saw him saying something as if he was talking to someone and only then I realised that he was wearing an earpiece. How many of them had they brought here?

"I told them. They're coming for help." As he said that I felt relieved. But it was for short time as I then heard Dino yelling for his men to come and not long after we heard footsteps approaching.

"Fanculo!" Enzo hissed beside me.

"Why the fuck are you still here? Go get her out of here!" I nearly jumped as I heard Massimo yelling at Enzo.

Before Enzo could respond I jumped in, "No, we aren't leaving you behind!" His eyes moved to me as I said that.

He looked at me intensly and I saw him looking at me from head to toe which made me realise what I was wearing. "What are you wearing?" His voice was filled with anger but I knew it wasn't directed towards me.

"My clothes are what she's wearing." Dino jumped in this time. "Couldn't let her sleep beside me in a dress especially a one so revealing. It was already to difficult for me to not just strip he-" I yelped as Massimo started to punch Dino mercilessly. He was also cursing him in italian.

My body jumped in fear as a gun shot sounded in a distance. Enzo immediately put me behind him. "We need to leave now or Massimo will kill me if something happens to you!" I wanted to ask him as to why he'd say that. Why would Massimo kill him? But I chose not to speak abour about it right now.

"But Massimo..." As I said that Enzo threw me over his shoulder and a shriek escaped my mouth. "Sorry but this seems to be the only way to take you out of here tesoro." He said as he literally sprinted from there.

My head was spinning as we reached outside. He put me down beside a parked car, immediately the door got opened and he nearly pushed me to sit inside the car.

"She's reached safely inside the car." I heard Enzo saying through earpiece. "I think our mission is completed and y'all should come out now." As he said that it made me feel like he was some soldier/officer who had just completed their team task. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'How many of them did he bring with him? And how did he find this place'

I came out of my thoughts as I heard another known name coming out of his mouth. "Liam make sure to bring Massimo out as well. He was very adamant in finishing his very own personal mission."

As he ended talking I looked at him, "Liam is here as well?" He looked at me warily and just nodded. "How many of them are there?" He didn't answer. "And how did you find out in just a day that I was here?" I was ranting while he just sighed heavily. "You'll get all your answers tesoro but not now."

"But why?" I asked. "Why not now? Do you know he was the same person who barged into my room that night?" I felt him stiffen as I said that. "And not to forget about the way he addressed Massimo, it's obvious that he knows him beforehand, but how that I don't know." Even as I completed Enzo didn't say anything.

I sighed this time. "I know there's something that you're-have been hiding from me, not telling me and I didn't ask because it wasn't my business but now it is since I got kidnapped by someone that you people somehow know of!"

Enzo's P.O.V

Tesoro kept saying what she wanted to but I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say! I didn't have answers to her questions. Okay I had but it wasn't my place to tell. I knew she deserved to know everything, the truth but I wasn't the person to tell.

I was relieved that I had managed to bring her safely towards the car as per our plan. Now I could sigh in satisfaction only after seeing each of our men safe and sound outside as well!

'I just hope Liam will manage to bring Massimo out as well even if he hasn't killed the person he has been dying to kill!'

*********

A/N :
Hey there my lovely readers! First of all a massive thank you to all of you for giving my book so much love & support! 💕 You guys are so sweet for commenting lovely comments and for voting! This really means a lot!! 😢💛

About this chapter - this isn't my favourite one since I like to write when Massimo & Maya are together. But hey they'll soon be together and then we'll get to see more of them! 😁

Also, for those who're wondering about how many chapters there are going to be in this book, so the answer is I also don't know yet lol. I actually don't have any ending yet. I mean I have a plot ready but I don't know how many chapters it'd take. So for now just enjoy & keep supporting! 💕

Apologies for errors/mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE!🌟 Show some more love😉💛

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 91.8K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
428K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
477K 8.3K 44
ใ€ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง & ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ใ€‘ Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...