I'll see you again (Katsuki B...

Thefacelessauthor007 द्वारा

"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the he... अधिक

A/n!!
"Fuck you"
"I got in!"
"You got to be kidding me"
"DIE BITCH!"
"Why the fuck are you so annoying"
"Never underestimate your enemies"
"Be more fucking careful dumbass"
"WATCH OUT DUMBASS"
"I just wanted a normal field trip"
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG"
"This is not easy!"
"But I'm too late"
"WHY WOULD YOU CARE?"
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
"BEAT HIS ASS YOU MUTT!"
TYSM
what the-
"Good luck, you damn mutt"
"I WILL WIN THIS!"
"DON'T YOU DARE HOLD BACK!"
"How am I gonna choose?"
"Who wants chicken?"
"I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"
oml-
"Oh hell no"
"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?"
"My brain bout to short circuit too"
I have been saying thanks to much already
"JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE DAMN IT"
"We're going shopping!"
"What a love story!"
ILYYYYY
"Let's swim!"
"CAMP CAMP CAMP!"
"FUCK OFF BACON BITS"
"WHY MUST I BE KIDNAPPED WITH HIM?"
"I want food"
holy shit
"Let me move into the dorms!"
"CHILLIN' WITH MY HOMIES!"
"Because I like you dumbass!"
"Is dating Bakugo fun?"
ILYYYYY
"LISTEN HERE KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
"God this is so, cliché"
KATUSKI BAKUGO BDAY SPECIAL
U GUYS R CRAZY
"Hey! Wait up!"
"NOPE I WILL NOT BE A MEATBALL!"
"Climb onto my back Sir!"
The future we will never get (3K special!!)
"THAT ISN'T FAIR, ITS A SHITTY PUNISHMENT!"
4K SPECIAL!!!
"Potatoes?"
Just a little thank u note cuz why not
ANNOUNCEMENT
"Why are you a mutt?" 5K SPECIAL!
"Does anyone know where the bleach is?"
IM ON INSTA
"May we join you for work studies?!"
"The bullet contained human cells."
"It's okay to cry dumbass."
6K SPECIAL
"IS THAT GUY HULK?"
"I'm sorry Bakugo."
"No, please... Don't go."
"Any advice to be a mentor?"
BOOK IS FINISHED

"Let's train together!"

1.2K 25 15
Thefacelessauthor007 द्वारा

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You walked to school the next day, happy that the doctor said that you could be discharged since the hit on your head didn't really hurt you that much. You couldn't wait to say hi to all your classmates and hang out with them like before.

As you approached the gates you felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned around to see the familiar toothy grin and spikey red hair.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you are okay! Me and Bakugo were worried about you!"

You smiled at Kirishima, "Thanks Kirishima! I'm glad you are okay too!"

As you both walked in you were tackled into a hug by Mina and Uraraka.

"Y/N! You are okay! I was so worried when I saw Bakugo carrying you out to the paramedics!" Mina yelled, "Everyone was so worried about you, Midoriya, and Mr. Aizawa!" Uraraka added hugging you even tighter.

"C-can't. Breath." You gasped back at them.

"Oh, sorry!" They both said together giggling nervously.

"Thank you Kirishima, but me and Uraraka will take her from here!" Mina said as she linked arms with you and walked off.

"So, Y/N tell me! Do you like Bakugo or something? Because he clearly likes you!" Mina said while Uraraka nodded in agreement next to Mina.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" You asked but was blushing slightly.

"Come on! When Bakugo carried you out he was so worried for you and wanted to follow the ambulance!" Mina said.

"And when you were in the hospital, Bakugo was very worried, even more worried then Kirishima!" Uraraka added in while looking at you expectantly as you place your bag down by your desk.

"Don't be silly, he doesn't likes me, and I don't like him either." You murmured while looking for your pencil case.

"What are you looking for dumbass." A voice said behind you but you didn't bother looking up, "My pencil case which I most probably left at home." You replied not noticing Mina and Uraraka giggling beside you.

"Here, you can borrow my pencil."

"Tha-" You said turning around but stopping when you saw the familiar boy holding out a pencil for you.

"Bakugo, are you sick? You are usually not this kind." You said quickly getting over your shock and reaching out to touch his forehead.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT YOU DAMN MUTT! I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU MY FUCKING PENCIL ANYMORE!" He yelled back taking the pencil back.

"H-hey, I'm just joking man!" You said reaching up for the pencil which he eventually gave.

  "See? He totally likes you!" Mina said giggling over what she just saw.

Before you could reply you heard another familiar voice not to far away from you.

"MINETA! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOU UP FOR CALLING ME OUT AT THE ATTACK!" You yelled charging straight towards grape boy while he yelped in fear.

"Okay enough Y/N." Mr. Aizawa said walking in looking like a mummy.

"Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're okay!" Iida said doing his hand chops again.

"Ya ya, listen everyone, our fight is not over." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked to the front of the class.

"H-huh?"

"More villains?"

"What do you mean sir?"

"I'm talking about the sport festival." Mr. Aizawa said as you all breathe a sigh of relief.

"Some normal school stuff!" The class cheered happily while Bakugo sat a little straighter in his seat looking very determined.

"The UA Sport Festival is a very important event, bigger than the Olympics. This is a chance for you all to be scouted out by heroes and work in an internship and learn more about being a hero." Mr. Aizawa explained. "You have two weeks until the sport festival. So I suggest training as hard as you can if you want to be the top."

You were determined be one of the top.

~Y/N POV~

"What the hell do you guys want?" Kirishima said as we looked outside our classroom, there were students from other classes surrounding the exit so we were trapped.

"I would not let you hold us hostage!" Mineta cried

Nah, they will trample you

"They are scouting the competition you idiots." Bakugo said pushing past you.

A boy with purple hair stood in front of the door.

"Move, you damn extra."

The purple hair boy just looked around at our class. "So this is the famous class 1A huh? What a disappointment if this is what we're against."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Bakugo yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Has a big ego too." The boy said, "The sport festival is our chance to get scouted out, that means they will be replacing people in your class. I always wanted to be in the hero course but ended up in general studies instead. I plan to replace one of you."

Bakugo just rolled his eyes and walked out while some guy with silver hair yelled at him.

I sighed and walked out of my classroom but out of the corner of my eye I saw the boy glaring at me, what's his deal?

I looked around and saw Bakugo walking out of the school gates and I ran over to catch up to him.

"Hey boom boom boy!" I said as I caught up to him.

"Would you stop calling me that ridiculous nickname? Its fucking annoying!" Bakugo said glaring at me and I chuckled nervously.

"Ya ya whatever, I want to ask you something!" I said smiling as I jogged to keep up with him.

"What?" Bakugo asked slightly rudely. 

"Let's train together!" I cheered looking at him for his answer.

"Pft, why would I want to train with you." 

"Because I need to improve my combat skills you idiot, plus you are good at fighting." I said smirking knowing that the last comment will get him to say yes.

"Fine you idiot, after school we will go to a field near my house tomorrow." He grumbled as he started walking faster.

"Wait up you idiot! You are too fast!" I complained breaking into a run.

----NEXT DAY-----

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You and Bakugo were walking towards the field he said you guys were training at. You were happy that he agreed to train with you knowing that he was a great fighter.

As you approached the field you started chuckling.

"What the hell are you laughing at dumbass." Bakugo grumbled slightly annoyed

"I can clearly see that you train here." You said pointing at the burnt dead plants scattered throughout the field.

"Hah? So what? This proves I'm a great fighter!" Bakugo yelled at you while you laughed.

"Yea, a great fighter against weeds." You said snorting a bit.

"Shut up, lets train." He said.

You and Bakugo were still in your school uniforms but no problem, you were wearing a sport bra and shorts underneath your uniform.

As you begin unbuttoning you shirt Bakugo turned bright red.

"Turn any redder and you will put Kirishima's hair into shame." You said rolling your eyes. "Plus, I'm wearing a sports bra and shorts underneath you idiot."

Both of you got into a fighting stance ready for battle. "You are allowed to use quirks, got it you damn mutt?" Bakugo yelled from across the field wtih an evil smirk.

"Got it!" You yelled back.

Without warning Bakugo came at you with explosions to boost himself. You dodged and shot a blast of water to knock him off. He quickly recovered from that blast although soaked.

As he came at you again you shapeshifted turning into a dog and ran underneath him, once you past him you shapeshifted back (Thank god your clothes are with you whenever you transformed back) and kicked him from behind knocking him down from behind.

At this point Bakugo was pissed that he kept missing you but you managed to hit him down. He got up and aimed an explosion at you knocking you down and creating a smoke screen around you.

Shit, I can't see him. You thought as you tried listening for him but the explosion caused a ringing sound in you ears.

But who said you couldn't smell him?

You smelled a sweet smell coming closer to you from your left, you turned towards that direction and shot some fire towards that area.

"Fuck!" You heard Bakugo yell, you smirked knowing you found him. you shot a blast of water to bring the fire down while charging towards him. You threw a right hook at Bakugo which he blocked and he kicked your leg knocking you down.

But as he was about to hold you down you kick your leg up connecting your foot with his chin toppling him over and you jumped and pinned him down.

"Looks like I win." You whispered into his ear smirking before getting up and offering a hand for him.

He looks at your hand for a bit than reluctantly taking it and standing up.

"So? Any feedbacks?" You said smiling at Bakugo as you tossed him a water bottle. He chugged the water down.

"You are not so bad, some of your moves are pretty predictive but its fine." Bakugo said wiping his mouth.

"That's the nicest thing you said to me man!" You said smiling at him while he rolled his eyes at you.

Bakugo's phone rang and he picked it up while you packed your stuff.

"What do you want, old hag."

You paused and looked at Bakugo curiously wondering who he would call like that.

"Ya, I'm at the field with a classmate." He grumbled into the phone.

There was another pause before Bakugo yelled at his phone scaring you a bit.

"WHY WOULD I ASK HER TO COME FOR DINNER?"

There was another pause before Bakugo started getting pissed off at whoever was talking.

"NO SHE IS NOT MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHY WOULD YOU- fine, I will ask if she wants to come over."

Bakugo turned towards you with a hand over the speaker, "My old hag wants you to come over for dinner." He grumbled.

"Old hag?" You asked clearly confused.

"Ya, my mom you idiot, please say no to the fucking dinner." He said glaring at you.

You smirked as you took the phone from Bakugo. "Hi! I'm Bakugo's classmate!" You said.

"Why hello! I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, you can call me Mitsuki! Is my bratty son being mean to you sweetie?" Bakugo's mom asked while you giggled figuring out where Bakugo got his anger issues.

"No, he is fine, and yes! I would like to come for dinner at your place! I will just tell my parents about it and we will come!" You said smirking at Bakugo while he glared at you ready to blow your face off for saying yes.

"How delightful! I can't understand how such a sweet girl like you can put up with our son you know." Mituski said while you made a face at Bakugo.

"I have been asking myself the same question." You said chuckling before handing the phone the phone back to Bakugo which he and Mitsuki yelled at each other a bit before hanging up.

"Your mom seems like a nice lady." You said picking up your phone to call your parents.

"Shut up, why did you have to say yes?" He grumbled as he got his stuff.

"Because why not?" You said before talking to your parents.

WOOOO two chapters in a day? Just feeling generous.

Atashi

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
31.3K 1K 14
Bakugo is always rude to everyone. Loud, rough, mean, and hateful. But that's just a mask he puts on every time he leaves his room. The thoughts are...
See Me PutItAllBehindU द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.7K 69 22
"I can't see anything." "Can you see me?" "Yes." ☆•☆•☆•☆•☆ Loosely based on the chapter from my one-shot book. The story is set in second year so th...
855K 23.9K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...