Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
6. On to the next
7. Family fun Time (prt.1)
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
40. Hurt
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
71. One Situation to a Better Situation
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
106. Truth
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

99. Maybe a Break?

520 49 13
By LaylaGawdyss

Mason Price

He paced back and forth in the hospital room. It's been hours since Miya last walked out and he expected her to be at the hotel waiting for him, but she wasn't.

"Mason, where is Miya? She was supposed to be here hours ago."

Mason looked over at Marie to see a slight worry in her eyes.

He sighed lightly as he ran his hand down his face. "I-I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know where Miya is?" He heard David ask.

"Look, something popped off last night and I haven't seen her since." Mason licked on his lips.

"Well what happened? She's never late when it comes to her babies. She was suppose to be here at seven with you and it's almost noon." Marie nudged her brows together. "Where is my daughter Mason."

"Listen, she left and didn't tell me where she was going. I do not know where she's at. I've tried calling her for hours and her phone kept going to voicemail." Mason huffed.

He heard David chuckled and it sort of ticked him off.

"Bruh, what are you laughing at? I can't get into contact with her and your laughing like shits funny?" Mason squinted his eyes at him.

"It's very funny actually, Mason. You two clearly got into an argument about something that's been bothering her and she left to go handle the situation. If I know my daughter, I'm pretty sure she's doing just that." David arched his brow with a smirk on his face.

"What could possibly be more important than bringing her children home?" Marie questioned.

"Man listen, stay out my business." Mason mumbled as he sat in the seat. He dropped his face in his hands and sighed heavily.

"My daughter is my business." David chuckled.

"I should not be anyone's business." He heard her walk in.

Mason look up at her to see her dressed completely different from what she had on last night. She wore ripped jeans, a simple white t-shirt as diamonds laced her neck and wrist, with her gucci sneakers but something was missing. Her engagement ring wasn't on and her fist were red and scratched.

Mason looked up at her face to see not one scratch on her face, but her hair was tied up into a high messy bun.

She walked over to the babies and kissed each of them on their forehead. "Hey mama babies." She cooed. "I'm sorry I'm so late in taking you guys home." She continued to say to them.

Miya kissed their foreheads again and turned to look at him. "The doctor should be here soon to conduct the tests."

Mason licked on his lips and sat back in the seat.

"Miya where have you been?" Marie asked her.

"I had to go handle something." Miya shoved her hands into her back pockets.

"What could be more important than being here for your kids Miya?" David arched his brow.

Mason wondered the same thing and waited her answer.

"Nothing that needs explaining. I had to handle some business that's is none of nobody's concern. Drop the situation because at the end of the day, I made it here. A few hours late which I have apologized to the correct people for and that's it." Miya shrugged.

"So you don't think we are owed an apology? Miya you had us worried sick." Marie cut in.

"My kids and the doctor are the only people I feel as though need an apology right now." Miya licked on her lips.

"What's the matter Miya?" David asked.

"Nah, I'm not talking about it. I handled what I had too and that's it. Just know I'm never going to allow a bitch to disrespect me any more." She chuckled lightly.

He knew the last part was aimed at him. He just knew it.

"Miya we need to talk." Mason spoke up.

"Nah," she shook her head. "I'm not talking about none of that shit no more. I'm done."

Mason placed his hand on his head and sighed heavily. He fucked up.

"Miya?" Marie questioned. "What do you mean by done?"

"I'm just done. I'm tired of defending myself from everyone. I just want to take my babies home and be the best mama that I can be." Miya voice started to crack.

"Mi-."

"Stop calling my name. I'm here and I'm just ready to go. I just want to take my babies home and leave everything in the dust. I'm just fucking done." Miya snapped at Marie. She sighed heavily  and wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm here and that's all that matters." 

The room fell silent. Mason looked up to see David and Marie looking at him. Mason licked on his lips. Before looking off he caught a glimpse of David smirking.

It was best for them to handle this without her parents being here. So he was going to take the heat now.

"Alrighty, let's get these babies on out of here!" He heard their primary doctor coming inside the room.

Mason looked up and stood to his feet as Miya stood beside him and watched as the doctor started to conduct some test.

The room was silent as the tests continued.

"Wow, it's very quiet in here. It's suppose to be a happy moment of taking the kiddos home."

"Trust, I am happy. Just ready to get out of here." Miya nervously laughed.

"You'll be out of here very soon mama bear." She laughed.

Mason looked down at Miya to see her staring at the kids and acting as if he wasn't beside her. Pressing his lips together Mason shoved his hands into his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Papa bear a little nervous huh?" She laughed.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Yeah he should be." He heard David mumbled. "He about to lose his fiancée."

"David shut the hell up. This is not the place nor the time to be minding their business." Marie whispered yelled.

"You know you both can wait in the waiting room and we'll bring them down." Miya looked back at them.

"Yeah, I think that's best." Marie agreed.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Marie pulling David out of the room and a slight tension left with them.

_______

He leaned on the door frame and watched as Miya place Janaya in her crib.

"My precious baby Janaya. Baby girl you so pretty." Miya cooed. "With your pretty eyes and cute button nose. Mommy just love your tiny self so much." She giggled.  "I'll be back, I have to speak with your daddy right quick."

Mason chewed on his bottom lip as she turned on her heels and walked towards him. She pointed in the direction of their room and in an instant, Mason turned around and walked towards the room.

He walked inside and sat on the edge of the bed as Miya walked inside the room and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back against the door and sighed heavily.

"I really, really, really," she stressed out. "Want to put my hands on you Mason. I swear to god that I do, but I'm not going to do so."

Mason placed his elbow on his knees and laid his chin on top of his fist. He was ready for whatever she had to say.

"I'm going to keep this short because my parents are still out there and I don't want them in our business." Miya huffed. "I found her. Here in Cali. Tracked the number and all. Found out she was staying in some hotel. Went there, she wasnt there so I caught her at the gas station and I beat the fuck out of her." Miya chuckled. "Yes I did. Hence to why my knuckles are bruised and scratched." She extended her hands out and looked at her hands before placing them by her side.

"Why-." Mason started but Miya quickly interrupted him.

"Cause you didn't do shit. So I took the matters into my own hands because as I said before ain't no bitch going to continue to disrespect me over a nigga. I refuse." Miya shook her head.

"Miya, you didn't have to do that." Mason sighed heavily as he wiped his face.

"Mason, please because at this point I'm already close to leaving you. The only thing that's stopping me is that those babies are not old enough to get on a plane and I do feel as though they need both parents in their life at this moment." Miya shook her head.

Mason nudged his brows together. What was going on? He was confused.

"Don't look confused Mason. I'm still here but that doesn't mean that I have to continually put up with the bullshit that you put me through. You have to fully get over your ex and work on yourself. Baby, you are twenty-seven. Damn near thirty and don't know how to handle your old bitch. I'm twenty-four damn near twenty-five I shouldn't be going through all this especially being a new mom. I'm not trying to have postpartum desperation because of a situation that should have been handled. Maybe that's not how it works but." Miya shrugged. "So yeah. I beat her ass and no she wasn't pregnant."

"So what are we going to do about the house?" Mason wiped his hands on his pants leg.

"I'm not leaving, I put too much money into this house." She shook her head.

"Well I'm not leaving either. Our names are on the deed to this house. We signed it together." Mason licked on his lips.

"Well then that's it. If we grow apart then we grow apart. If we grow stronger then we grow stronger." Miya scratched her neck. "I still love you. Probably won't stop loving you."

"And you know I love you Miya. You know I'll never stop loving you." Mason stood to his feet.

He wasn't going to argue with her. If he had to work on himself to get her back fully then that's something that he would have to do, but he wasn't going to lose her. He refuse.

Miya nodded her head and pat on her thighs as she stood to her feet.

"So where's the ring?" Mason asked her.

"In a special place. That's still mine and you damn well not getting that back." She smirked as she turned around and walked out the room.

"Do you want mine back?" Mason smirked as he gripped on the band as he walked out after her.

"Nope. You still mine. Just not right now." Miya looked back at him and winked as she walked towards the front room where her parents were.

Deciding that he wasn't going to be in that he turned the corner and went into the kids room.

Miya Anderson

She sat down on the couch next to her mother and sighed.

"Why are your hands looking like that?" She asked her.

Miya looked down at her hands and looked at her mom and then her dad.

"Those are some battle wounds." David chuckled. "Who in the hell did you fight?"

"I thought I told you to not fight any one." Marie gasp as she hit Miyas thighs.

"So if your fiancé's ex called you moaning his name and disrespecting you at four o'clock in the morning, you not about to go beat some ass?" Miya looked at her mom to see her eyes widen.

"Oh, no see. That's a different story." Marie looked at her in shocked. "Nuh uh." She said in disbelief.

"Uh huh." Miya nodded.

"So you went to Chicago and fought her?" David asked.

"No, that's bitch was dumb enough to be here. I don't know what she thought she was doing here but I tracked her down to some hotel. She wasn't there so I went to the gas station, to actually put gas in my car, but I seen her ass coming out and right then I saw her and let everything lose." Miya shrugged.

"How in the hell did you find her?" Marie questioned.

"Went to the office, plug the number in and bam." Miya chuckled.

"So you was determined huh?" David chuckled.

"You damn right. I didn't sneak her though I called out to her and she turned around. She started taking slick at the mouth so I just let lose. At six or seven this morning." Miya nodded. "Then I had to go inside and convince the store owner to give me the tapes between that time."

"How much you paid for the tapes?" Marie arched her brow.

"All he wanted was eight-hundred. I threw in a little thousand to keep his mouth shut." Miya laughed. "No cops were called, and all everybody did was look."

"Now Miya." Marie sighed. "What did I tell you?"

"Man listen, I had too. I'm not ever going to allow some bitch to disrespect me like that ever again." Miya shook her head. "She called my babies demons at the funeral, she continued to push and she pushed until she got shoved. Fuck that bitch." Miya chuckled.

"At what funeral?" Marie looked up at David.

"Don't worry about that." David and Miya said in unison.

"Well excuse me." Marie scoffed. "Yall and these secrets."

"It's not my secrets to tell." David shrugged. "By the way, y'all have a very nice house." David blurted out as he looked around.

"Thank you, I picked out the furniture." Miya smiled.

"You must be one happy camper." Marie laughed.

"You right I'm one happy camper. I got my babies home, I can finally start being a mother-."

"What about you and Mason?" Marie cut her off.

"What about us?" Miya licked her lips.

"You two didn't look so happy earlier today." Marie arched her brow.

"I've got that handle." Miya looked at her mom and side smirk.

"Oh so he's in trouble?"

"On the verge of me grabbing my babies and leaving trouble, but I got it handled." Miya kissed her teeth and looked towards the tv. "David get that thought out of your head."

"You don't even know what I'm thinking." He scoffed.

"You're my father, I know exactly what you're thinking." Miya looked over at him to see him already looking at her. "I got this. I'm grown enough to handle my own situations. That is still my kids father."

"Don't mean you have to be with him." David mumbled.

"And you're right, I don't have to be, but one thing you won't do is disrespect him. Nothing has changed." Miya squinted her eyes at him.

"I'm just saying Miya." He put his hands up in surrender mode.

"And I'm just saying. Watch what you say. His name is on this house as well. He is still the man of this household, just like you are the man in yours. Respect that. That's all I'm asking from you." That's all she wanted. Despite what they are going through at the moment she felt as though her father still needed to respect Mason. No matter the circumstances.

"And that's what I call a strong black woman who runs her household. I know that's right sugar. Stick up for your man." Her mother snapped her fingers as she elegantly crossed her legs together.

Miya licked her lips and smiled softly.

"That ass forever mine so of course."

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 24 17
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
312 39 5
Their destinies are predetermined, but what unfolds when they dare to rewrite the script of fate itself?
6.5K 683 35
(completed) Serene lost her memories. Odeo lost someone he loved. The two meet under not so normal circumstances and they embark on a journey to find...
Mutual Aid By ✨

General Fiction

3.1K 226 15
She begged him more than once with every waking breath to let her go and be free. He refused seeing that he could fix and possibly mend her; not rea...