Sweet Venom

By Mari_The_Ghost

The classic high school Vampire Gerard Way x Reader. Being best friend's with Mikey makes for a wonderfully... More

Chapter. 1
Author's note
2. And So It Begins
3. Bite Me
4. Trust Me
5. BFF's
6. Alone Together
7.Where do we go from here?
8. A Night Together
9. Mall Rats
10. Awkward much?
11. It's not a Date
12. Not a Date, Date.
13. Comic Shop Date
14.What is Normal
15. Sneaking Around
16. Sleepover
17. Brunch
18. Friends
19. Bonding Times
20. Hide and Seek
21. A What?
22. GRWM
23. Party Pt. 1
25. Girl Talk
26. Panic! in the feels
27. Flirting?
28. Vibing
29. Distanced
30. Game Night
31. Yikes
32. Double Yikes
33.
34. Gerard
35. Gerard pt 2
36. Ow
37. Everything Hurts
38. Apologies
39.
40. Secret in Your Throat
41. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You
42. I Promise
43. We Good?
44. Tell Me
45. Holding Hands and Life Was Perfect
46. Hanging with Corpses
47. Hand in Mine
Epilogue

24. Party Pt2

1.5K 63 39
By Mari_The_Ghost

The sheer amount of screams that echo through the home after Frank dares

Gerard and I to kiss in the closet is deafening, and probably even worse for Gerard's vampire hearing.

Suddenly Frank is grabbing onto Gerard and Pete comes and grabs my arm, both dragging us to a nearby closet. It all happens too quickly and loudly for either of us to really put up a fight about it other than a few stutters. I make eye contact with Mikey for a moment as I'm being dragged to the closet, he looks mad but also disappointed? Mikey's expressions are so hard to read sometimes, fucking stoic bitch.

The door is opened and we are shoved in all too quickly for either of us to stop them from shutting the door behind us. Only able to pound our fists on it.

"Let us out Frank!" Gerard yelled at the door.

"YOU CAN'T COME OUT UNTIL YOU FRICKEN KISS! Or till we wanna send other people in there to makeout." Frank chuckled at the end.

"FRANK! Let us out!" I yelled.

"Uh nope, sorry!" Pete yells at us through the door.

"KISS OR DIE LOSERS!" Frank yells banging on the door.

"What the fuck Frank?!"Gerard glares at Frank through the door.

The boys laugh on the other side not even bothering to give us any more explanations. And the new silence in the closet is so loud in comparison to the noise from before.

"Ya know we don't have to kiss right?" I say quietly, feeling the nerves in my stomach tighten. "It's not like they'll know."

"That's true," Gerard looks away from the door and down at me. He can definitely see better in this closest than I can. There is only the dim ass lighting coming from the top and bottom of the door other than that, blackness.

"Sooo," I rocked back on my heels leaning against one of the walls. "What do you want to do?"

Gerard looks down at me and settles against the other wall. "I don't even know."

"Yeah, aren't like closets in movies supposed to be where secrets are shared anyway? Like if the people don't want to kiss I mean."

"Yeah well, you already know my secret." Gerard smirks mischievously.

"Hahah that's very true." I look around the small closet noting the coats along with shoes and boardgames on the floor. "Well we do have some years to catch up on right?" I looked back up at Gerard but he was making a face, head tilted toward the door.

"Hey are you okay?" I reach for Gerard and snap my fingers making him look at me.

"Sorry, there are just, just people talking and it's a lot of noise out there." He says shaking his head.

"Yeah, probably gossiping about what we're doing in here." I laugh, "Why the fuck did Frank even put us in here? We're friends not dating." I roll my eyes but feel my cheeks heat up, the fuck?

"Yeah true, he's just weird." Gerard laughs slightly awkwardly.

"Plus kissing in a closet is so fucking stupid why even bother? Kissing is dumb anyway." I trail off realizing I'm being awkward about this. Why the fuck did Pete and Frank have to do this to us?

"Have you ever even kissed someone before?" Gerard says sarcastically.
I don't need light to know that Gerard is giving me a shit eating grin right now. "You bitch. Of course I have!"

"Oh really? Who could have guessed?" Gerard continues with sass.

"Excuse me, but I think it is you who hasn't kissed anybody!" I pointed at him, poking him in the chest.

"I've totally kissed people!"

"Oh yeah? Who!?"

Gerard said nothing for a moment and looked away from me.

"I'm taking your silence to mean that you haven't kissed anyone," I smirk.

Gerard mumbles something that I can't make out.

"Uh what was that?"

"I kissed Rebecca," He says quietly.

Rebecca?? Like Middle school????? WHAT??? "Gerard. Are you telling me the last person you kissed was Rebecca? From middle school? Your middle school girlfriend?" I try not to yell in shock. We're seniors now! That was so long ago! Nearly 5 years ago!

"Well yeah I dated her in middle school but uh we went out in like sophomore year too. But uh I also dated Lindsey for like two seconds in junior year, so I guess she would be it." I can't stop myself from looking at him shocked.

"Gee, you haven't kissed anyone since then?"

Gerard chuckled lightly, "Well I'm not counting the time I was dared to kiss Frank sooo."

I laughed as well, having been there for that.

"Well when was the last time you kissed someone?" Gerard nudged my foot with his.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. "Uhh beginning of Junior year."

"Really? Who?"

"Ummm.. Tyler. We dated for a while."

"That was the last person you kissed?" He pressed, not believing me.

"Okay fine." I contemplated lying but that ruins us being friends. "It was actually the beginning of the summer..... And.... it was also Frank." I laughed sarcastically. It was at the same party that Gerard was dared to kiss Frank at, except mine wasn't a dare. I was just going through things and Frank thought it would cheer me up. It made things awkward but he had good intentions.

Gerard laughed, "Oh my god. Are you telling me the last time either of us kissed someone it was Frank?"

I couldn't stop my laughter at that realization, "Oh no! You're right! Ughhhhhh."

We continued to laugh at ourselves for a bit.

"Kay I do not want Frank to be the last person I kissed anymore. I gotta kiss someone else now," I shake my head at the thought of Frank holding this over me.

"Well I guess Frank put us in here for a reason then," Gerard chuckled before letting it die out awkwardly. Oh right, I totally forgot why we were in here.

"Uh yeah," I look down at our shoes. Fuck it. "I guess this is one way to make it so Frank isn't the last person either of us kissed." I looked up at him, hoping this isn't a dumb fucking idea.

Gerard looks down at me searching my face for something, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Yeah," I say quietly as I take a small step closer to him.

"Yeah," Gerards stands up from leaning against the wall and towers over me. He pauses, probably hearing my heart racing, and leans down slightly. It's not enough to kiss me, he's probably leaving the final decision to me in case I want to back down. But I don't want to. I stretch up slightly, lifting my heels off the ground meeting Gerard in the middle. Our lips press together lightly, neither of us wanting to step too far. After a few seconds we pull away, my eyes still closed though trying not to over think about how good that was. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding when suddenly there's pressure on my lips again.

Gerard's hands take hold of my waist while my hands close into fists on his shirt. Wait a minute, when did my hands even get there?! I can feel Gerard moving forward, closer to me and can't stop myself from walking back. My back hits the wall and I can't help the little gasp I give at the surprise. Gerard's mouth attacks mine even more, taking advantage of my surprise and I can't help but respond back with as much ferocity. Tongues exploring new territory and dancing together perfectly. Gerard crowds me, pushing me more into the wall as my hands travel up his shirt to wrap around his neck. His mouth leaves mine as I gasp for air after the onslaught of kisses, his lips travel to my cheek and down my face to my neck. The hum that passes my lips is not of my own choosing as Gerard peppers kisses down my neck. An open mouthed kiss is placed at the juncture of my neck and my shoulder before Gerard rips back out of my arms slamming against the opposite wall.

My arms fall to my side and my eyes are open in an instant. Gerard is backed up against the wall with a terrified expression on his face and dark eyes. My breathing is heavy and so is Gerard's. What... just happened?

"I.." He starts before his face contorts slightly into shock. "Oh god. I'm so sorry."

I take a few breaths as I comprehend what he's saying, "It's, it's okay." My heart is still beating fast against my rib cage as I look at Gerard in the darkness.

"No, I. That shouldn't have- I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I just," He puts his face in his hand ashamed.

"It's okay Gee," I reach out, taking a hold of his hands, as I step closer to him. "Gee, it's alright."

"No," He looks up from his hands at me. "I lost control, I could've-. I shouldn't have done that. We shouldn't have-"

He looks scared and sad, so I take his hands in mine. "It's alright. It's just.. Ya know. A vampire thing." I shrug with a small smile.

"Yeah, a vampire thing." his voice is small and his eyes are scared.

"Don't worry Gerard. I'm fine." I give him a stronger smile, to get the I'm okay point across.

"But," Gerard pleads with his eyes for forgiveness but he already has it. "Shit," He looks to the door. "They're coming back."

We let go of each other's hands and I step back from him slightly, to give him room.

"Hey losers! Did you two kiss in there already?" Frank yells through the door.

"No!" Gerard and I end up yelling back at the same time. We look at eachother and can't help but start to laugh. More secrets to keep, but this one makes sense.

"You two are so lame!" Frank yells before opening the door. "Dude what did you do to Gee? He looks like he's gonna cry! Did you fucking break his heart or something?" Frank says. Ray and Pete stand aways behind him, looking in at us.

I look up at Gerard and Frank is right. Making out must have really scared him. Well not us making out but I guess him being close to my neck maybe. Yeah that makes sense. Gerard looks down at me with a look that asks to get him out of there. His dark eyes also say he shouldn't go back to the party just yet.

I reach out and grab his arm, "Yeah we got deep into conversations so we are gonna go finish that up outside. Bye." I said quickly as I pulled Gerard out of the closet with me and headed to the back door past Mikey, Patrick and a few others.

"Uhh okay?" Frank says as we make it out the door.

I pull Gerard with me to the side of Pete's house where I knew no one would be because no one knows it's there. We stop behind the fence so that way no one would see us, letting go of Gerard's hand I take a step back to give him some space.

"I'm okay," Gerard says quietly taking in deep breathes.

"I love when you lie to me Gee." I tilted my head giving him a look.

Gerard sighed. "Sorry. I just... You shouldn't have to miss the party because of me."
"Gee we missed plenty of the party already. What's a couple more minutes for you to chill out so we can go have fun with everyone else." I smiled. I'm such a good friend. Even if I'm freaking out on the inside about having made out with my best friend's brother. And I guess by default also my new best friend. Aughhhhhh.

"Thanks, Y/n/n. I, I really appreciate it." Gee smiled at me. His eyes going back to their light hazel instead of the dark brownish red.

"Of course Gee." I returned his smile before looking up at the night sky. What the hell is everyone going to think inside. Mikey is definitely going to know something is up now, even more than before.

"Hey," Gerard spoke up after a couple minutes. I looked down from the stars and back to him. "We can go back inside now. I'm fine."

"Okay." I nodded.

We walked back inside and people were definitely giving us looks. I tried to ignore that and just go find Kristin and Mikey. Or even Ray. Some one for us to chat with and return to normal.

The rest of the party was okay. Pete got wasted, as predicted. Frank also got wasted but he almost broke the no stripping rule on his own cause he was feeling himself a bit too much. Mikey was being awkward with me, understandable. Kristin and Ray stopped having a good time so we left early. But not before we helped Gerard get a drunk Frank and a high as a kite Mikey into his car. We said our goodbyes and I was left to sit in the back seat of Ray's car staring out the window trying not to think about how Gerard's lips felt against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 795 16
After the death of someone truly important to him, Gerard is left lonely and depressed, wondering whether or not it's worth it to keep living. One da...
41.9K 755 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...
93.6K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...
2K 25 17
Psycho! Gerard X Reader (an AU mcr fanfic) Y/n and Gerard were couples before. But, a tragedy happens which force the psycho side of Gerard to involv...