spideypool dialogue prompts

De dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... Mais

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Lust." PT. 2

797 18 9
De dittypedals

A.N. Y'all wanted more. And honestly, I was planning on putting smut in the first one but I got carried away with the details so I have to make yet another mini series😪HOPE YOU ENJOY

For the next day, Weasel had teased Peter about liking Wade. And it honestly made him hate Wade even more.

He could see why Weasel didn't tolerate the merc. But how could he say that, they've barely talked.

Weasel did whatever he does during the day, and Peter cleaned the apartment.

He didn't mind it either. Peter would do anything just to listen to music.

Weasel came home and they played video games. Then they had a little lunch and they went to open Sister Margret's.

Peter was kind of excited to see Wade. He hadn't seen his face and he'd also heard of his job. The Deadpool.

Peter knew Mercs were dangerous. But they were also really chill. Most of them never came in for the hookers. They just like to play pool and drink.

And Peter could play some mean pool. When Peter was little and Uncle Ben was still a police officer, he'd teach him how to play pool in their little break room.

So Peter had gotten really good at it and had eventually beaten every police officer at it.

But now Peter would avoid it, since Ben passed away.

When he worked with Stark he'd sometimes play with the avengers.

Clint almost beat him once. The match had gone on for a while.

Peter waited around. It was too early for him to be performing. He never performed anyway. Peter would just give personal performances. And that got him the money he wanted. Plus betting on pool matches, which was rare.

He didn't really need that much money anyway.

Weasel was cleaning over the bar stools. He usually made Peter do it. He must be happy today.

They talked. The girls came in early like they always do. To get ready and wait around.

Most of them liked Peter. The other male dancers were nice too. A little too nice.

Weasel teased him to go get ready but Peter rolled his eyes.

"I don't do on stage performances, Weas. I thought we talked about this?"

"I know, I know. But don't you wanna impress Wade?" He teased.

"If this is getting back at me for yesterday, it isn't working. You do this to everyone I talk to, so it's only fair I tease you too. I don't even like him like that."

"Wade wouldn't be too fond of you either, ya know. He'd like you, but Wade is very self conscious of his mug. He's dangerous and very insane."

"I know!" Peter exasperated. "I'm not a little kid! I can look out for myself." He moped.

"You still look like you're 18." Weasel held in his laughter.

Peter yanked his towel from Weasel and whipped him with it.

Weasel laughed and ran away, around the pool table.

And on and on they ran around the table. Weasel soon realized he made a grave mistake, because Peter never gets tired.

"Okay! Okay! I give up! Just whack me already!" Weasel gave in.

"Fine!" Peter whipped him a couple times before falling to the floor with laughter.

Some of the guys coming in gave them weird looks.

"Ok, ok. Back to work now."

They laughed for a little bit longer and continued cleaning. Well not Peter. Peter sat at the bar and dozed off.

More people filled in and Weasel woke Peter up.

"Ooooo Wade will be here soooonn~"

"Mmmshut up." Peter yawned.

"Oh here he comes." Weasel smacked Peter on the back of his head.

"Ow Weasel what the fuck?!" Peter whined.

"Watch out young man, your language too!"

"Go fuck yourself." Peter dropped his hand onto the bar table.

"Whoa there, baby boy! Doesn't that hurt?" Wade laughed.

Weasel made do like the rat he is and left them alone.

Peter sat up awkwardly.

"Are you working today? Just wondering. My boxes have been practically screaming about your ass all day." Wade joked.

Peter froze. Don't blush don't blush don't blush don't blush don't blush don't-

"-Eter!? You in there? It look like you were having serious war flashbacks." Wade snorted.

Peter blushed. "Sorry."

"Don't it's cute." Wade replied. His voice was a little deeper than Peter would want it to be.

Peter wondered what he'd be doing in his future. Would his ass be destroyed, or would he be dead in a ditch.

"Ahh-" Peter was cut off when Wade slammed him into his apartment door. "I didn't expect you to be gentle but this is oVER what I imagined." Peter moaned as Wade mouthed over his throat.

"Oh princess, it'll get worse if you don't let me open my damn door." Wade purred, fumbling with his apartment keys.

Peter blushed and hoped no one would see them. And how Weasel practically forced the two out and told us to "hide the zucchini". (little reference)

Wade opened his door and immediately pushed Peter against it again, pretty much assaulting his neck.

"Jesus, do you just plan to assault my neck?" Peter chuckled, a hint of panic in it.

"Nope." Wade growled. He picked Peter up, making sure for their dicks to rub together.

Peter bit his lip, and some what muffled his moan.

Wade smiled and threw Peter on his couch. Well if it was even a couch anymore. But done with the details, back to the smut now!

Wade was an expert at sex. Sex talk, grinding, teasing, whatever. He was open to (almost) anything.

And he didn't even have to grind that hard for Peter to be a moaning mess.

"You really are something." Wade stared at Peter hard in the eyes.

Peter blushed and looked away.

Wade draped Peter's legs around his waist and continued teasing Peter with his grinding.

"Come onnnn, Petey~ I need a response here~"

Peter huffed like the stubborn bitch he was. His neck stung a little. There were definetly hickeys Weasel would tease him about.

"Hey Petey! You aren't paying attention!" Wade whined. He stood up. "Another Nam' flashback?"

Peter snorted and quickly covered his mouth and shook his head.

"You're so cute. And light WHAT THE FUCK??" Wade yelled, picking Peter up from the couch and into his arms.

Peter clung onto Wade's shoulders. They were definitely firm.

Wade stopped outside his room and continued grinding and sucking at Peter's jaw. "Juustt a minute~"

"Oh my god just fuck me already!" Peter whined. "You tease too much, I feel like I'm going to explode."

Wade leaned back and arched his eyebrow. His mask was way out of the picture and Peter didn't mind.

Peter blushed and looked away again.

"You have weird habits Peter." Wade unlocked his door. "But as you wish, I will fucketh the shiteth out of thou, after you~"

Peter hopped down and explored Wade's room. It was kind of clean. Lots of weapons and clothes around. It was... normal?

Wade pressed up behind Peter. "Sooooooo..."

"Soooo..." Peter rocked on his feet, which made him rub his ass against Wade's dick.

Wade bit his lip. "Ok, on it." He threw Peter onto the bed. Peter yelped.

"Work your pants off, baby. Unless you want me to undress you?" Wade teased, pulling his own shirt off in a swift motion.

"Nope!" Peter squeaked. "I'm good." He undid his belt. He fumbled with it of course. He wasn't exactly too horny out of his mind to be not caring about his actions.

Wade got on his knees on the bed and watched. He knew Peter wasn't innocent. Maybe it was all an act. Which kind of made Wade more turned on.

Peter got his pants off finally and so Wade took his off as well.

Peter couldn't help but stare. Yeah he could tell Wade had a big dick on him. But he just kept getting surprised.

"You look a little scared." Wade chuckled and dragged Peter down by his ankle, which made his shirt ride up a little.

"I like this shirt. Maybe we can keep it on?" Wade leaned down and kissed Peter's hip bone.  "Man I really am an ass man. Your thighs could kill, Petey~"

Peter tossed his head back and looked up at the ceiling.

Wade tapped Peter's thigh. "Hey, baby boy? You zone out a lot... Maybe we can change that~?" He continued peppering kissed and sometimes little bites around Peter's hips.

Peter wasn't as feminine as you thought he'd be. His hips were normal, a little curve, his stomach was flat, he was kind of buff. But not really.

He gave up working out a long time ago. His fast metabolism was all he needed to focus on.

Wade slid his hand up Peter's torso. Peter squirmed under his touch.

"So sensitive." Wade whispered. The boxes were going absolutely insane. Wade was trying so hard to not tell them to shut up.

Peter was getting a little impatient now.

Wade sat on the edge of the bed and picked Peter up, plopping him on his lap.

It was quite the height difference. Peter's hair brushed against Wade's chin.

Peter sat up and started dragging his boxers down.

Wade sat back. "Holy shit." He whispered to himself again.

Peter held eye contact with Wade. That same innocence in his eyes.

Wade groaned and moved Peter to get his boxers off, then put Peter back on his lap.

They both groaned at the same time. The sexual tension was very strong now.

They were both impatient.

Wade's hands traced the inside of Peter's thighs. He squirmed some more.

Wade's hands trailed to Peter's ass. He groped them. "Holy motherfucking shit, holy shit, holy shit-"

"Oh my god, Wade." Peter laughed. His laugh was cut off by a moan as Wade slid his finger over Peter's hole.

"There~ Now were getting somewhere~" Wade groaned, his finger slowly pushing in.

Peter rested his head on Wade's shoulder and clamped his eyes shut.

"Relax." Wade soothed.

Peter somewhat relaxed. He was more surprised how Wade's emotions quickly change.

His mind was yet cut off again as Wade starting pumping his finger in and out.

Peter whimpered.

"So do you need prepped? Orrrr can I just like Obi-Wan Kenobi your ass?" Wade hissed.

Peter didn't laugh this time. "It's ok. I'm used to it by now. Regulars usually don't care about-you know?"

Wade frowned. "Oh you poor thing-"

"No I actually like it." Peter blushed.

Wade froze. Holy shit balls Peter was a goddess. "Okay, then no prepping for you, okay! But how are we doing it? Trust me I'm more flexible than I look."

Peter laughed lightly. But his smile fell as he realized Wade had just distracted him from his three fucking fingers up his ass.

"Ahh~ it doesn't matter to mEe~" Peter grinded down on Wade's fingers.

"Okay, I'm just gonna-" Wade laid back and flipped them, all the while keeping his fingers in Peter's ass.

But it added to Peter's pleasure. "HaAh~" he could feel Wade's fingers in his inner walls.

Wade dragged his fingers slowly out, and stroked his dick a few times before pushing into Peter.

Peter clung to Wade's neck. Relax relax relax relax. Peter's mind screamed. But he calmed down.

"Oh wow you weren't kidding." Wade groaned. "Okay my patience is gone I'm going to literally destroy you now."

Wade pulled all the way back out, and paused before slamming back in.

Peter threw his head back. Wade was very close to his prostate. Even on the first try.

"Damn it, I was close enough." Wade muttered, he drew back out and thrusted back in.

It was a little uncomfortable, but nothing Peter couldn't handle. It stung, but it quickly disappeared as Wade replaced it with pleasure.

Wades thrusts changed pace. He'd sometimes slow down his thrusts, and drag them out more. Which made Peter light headed and moan even more. But then Wade would speed up, shallow thrusts that made Peter whimper and his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Your voice is like music, Petey." Wade looked down at Peter, who's face was all red.

Wade leaned down and kissed Peter, sloppily. Their mouths open and tongues flying.

He grabbed Peter's leg and hooked it over his shoulder, which expanded his depth way more.

Peter gasped for air. "AhH Wade~"

"Ohh just like that, baby boy. You got it." Wade groaned. He had to slow down himself.

Peter was just as he thought he'd feel like. Tight and hot. But everyone knew he wasn't a virgin.

Wade's pace was very rapid, he could tell Peter liked it very hard. Which he adored. He was looking in particular, for that one spot.

But Peter was stubborn and Wade couldn't find it. So he rolled them onto their sides.

Peter yelped. "WaAde~"

"There we go~" Wade purred. He thrusted back into the tight heat. None of them were going to last much longer, so he wanted to show Peter the ride of his life.

He grabbed the underside of Peter's knee and brought it up. "Damn!" Wade exclaimed. "How flexible are you?!"

Peter tried to laugh, but it came out as some weird moan. "Very~"

"Oh god." Wade moaned, he leaned down and kissed at Peter's neck and collar bone.

"AhHH~ Wade right thereeE~" Peter whined.

"Bingo~" Wade held Peter right there and quickened his thrusts, he bit Peter's neck hard and came. Peter soon after. "Wow. Coming untouched? That's so fucking hot, baby."

Wade thrusted some more, making sure to get all of his cum in Peter.

Peter almost passed out. He wanted to at this point. He already felt sore. "Oh my Jesus fucking hell." Peter gasped.

"I know right?!" Wade pulled out with a groan.

Peter winced.

"You must stay!" Wade begged. "I'm very good at after care and cuddles~"

Peter sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess. I'm not looking forward to Weasel teasing me anyways."

Wade smiled and picked Peter up. "Then to the showers we go!"

A.N. GOD DAMN. it hurts to write this but it's worth it to sacrifice my innocence. I rushed a little so sorry 😀 I'll probably add more details later! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ILL SEE YOU MONDAY!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

87.5K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
6.9K 79 62
i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're mainly crackfics so feel free to make fu...
35.2K 431 15
!!!COMPLETED!!! Just a bunch'a fanfics about anything and anyone
26.8K 366 27
This is going to be a variety of different ships, but also the avengers just hanging out together and doing all the ordinary stuff you don't get to s...