CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONEchicago/ safehouse

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER TWENTY ONEchicago/ safehouse

HARLOW VIOLET NEVER EXPECTED A PHONE CALL FROM BARRY ALLEN. she did though, harlow wished she was dreaming or it was vision. it was real. barry allen was calling harlow violet for the first time in 3 years. as she pulled away from dick grayson's grip, she pressed answer with a small sigh.

"hello?" she answered, walking away from dick who was dumbfounded. harlow walked out to the living room, were jason and bea were sitting. she went upstairs into the office, barry didnt answer at all making her worry. "dad?" the words barely came out of her mouth, like it was a forbidden word that Harlow was saying. "is everything okay?"

"yeah, hi har." barry replied with a slight shaky breath. he sounded like he was crying, making harlow tilt her head in confusion. they sat in silence again, "something happened that made me afraid if you weren't okay."

"what?" harlow questioned, her voice filled with worry. yes, they ended in bad terms but she still cared. after all barry allen gave harlow a life, she probably would've been in jail or dead if it wasnt for her father. "dad."

"my daughter came back from the future, nora." barry started making harlow sit up straighter. "at first i wanted her to go back, but something happens to me in the future... crisis." he sighed making harlow frown, "i'm going to die." harlow felt tears come to her eyes, "and now nora is gone because of eboard...." he began to cry, "i'm sorry harlow. i'm so sorry for ending it like that, you did the right thing. i didnt want you to get hurt."

harlow wiped the tears from her face, "its okay dad. i missed you."

"i miss you too." barry replied, he paused, "when you get the chance please come back, if not thats okay." harlow tapped her foot slightly, she smiled even if barry couldn't see her. "you know what, you can do what you want-"

"dad, i'll come back." she chuckled, "i promise."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

HARLOW LAID ON HER BED WITH A SIGH.

dick, jason, and bea were talking about circus issues. harlow didnt want to hear about dicks problems so she left in the middle of the conversation. she couldn't handle what she was hearing for some reason, she just felt sick. harlow tried calling freddie about seven times, he didnt pick up.

harlow had tears running down her face, she didnt know why she just did. harlow wanted to go home, go back to her job and relive her normal life she had before rachel. harlow didnt want to leave dick, but she was going to. harlow needed him to have the pain that he caused her, just because harlow was feeling dramatic.

the brunette should've saved her parents. 

the brunette should've never kissed dick.

harlow should've never done many things, living was the main reason. harlow knew that people loved her and cared for her, but harlow couldn't love herself. dick just helped harlow show herself that: that no one really loves someone, they will always have that doubt in her mind that maybe they dont love someone.

harlow should've seen it coming.

harlow should've never called him.

harlow regretted every moment with dick grayson. she regretted the sex, the kisses, the hugs, the late night talks. she regretted everything, if she could change time and fix everything harlow would (starting with her parents never dying), then making sure she never said yes to being a hero, then dating roy harper (who broke her heart before anyone else could) and then dating dick grayson. she would change everything.

harlow violet regretted everything she has ever done.

including keeping primayah alive.

harlow's phone rang, she picked up hoping it was freddie. it wasnt. "hello harlow." primayah spoke in the phone, making harlow almost drop the electronic. her mouth dropped, her stomach basically dropped, then her heart almost stopped. "long time no see, right?"

"go to hell-"

"if you hang up, freddie will be dead." primayah warned, causing harlow to stop what she was doing. harlow almost threw up, freddie was with that bitch? harlow sighed, making primayah chuckle. "good! now, meet me were we first met since you're back in town." then primayah hung up before harlow could say another word.

the brunette grabbed her swords from her bag, freddie wasnt going to die today. harlow opened her window and was off in the wind, hoping dick would be gone before he noticed harlow was gone. 

hopefully.

BRYNN SPEAKS

triple update cause im being nice. plus this chapter is short so...

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒 -titans.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें